Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman or Superman? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Zimmerman or Superman?
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now he is pulling people out of rolled over trucks? I guess he wasn't the evil racist murderer everyone made him out to be.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2013/07/22/george-zimmerman-comes-out-of-hiding-to-rescue-man-in-overturned-truck/

[ 2013-07-22, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only thing that would complete this story is if the family was related to Trayvon or at the least happened to be of African American decent.

Just goes to show you the guys not a POS like the media IS STILL making him out to be.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TM supporters think this was staged, yeah seriously, go check out Justice For Trayvon FB page.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
TM supporters think this was staged, yeah seriously, go check out Justice For Trayvon FB page.

There's a picture floating around the Internet showing Trayvons father wearing a Free Mason outfit...... One of the "theories" is His father had to have his son killed as some sort of sacrifice to the cult. SMH...... I just LMFAO when my friend told me about that one.
 -
You can almost connect anything on "Black Twitter" ( Google that term LOL) to the illuminati. Black people are blaming them for everything...... You can make the 6 degrees of the Illuminati. ( Like the Kevin Bacon game )

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's funny real funny ^ How could people believe this illuminati shit! [BS flag] staged? Wtf

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Free masons, illumanti all that is bs.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Free masons?? Damn right. Send them over to my house. I need some masonry work done....especially free! [Roll Eyes]
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
[QB] I guess he wasn't the evil racist murderer everyone made him out to be.

Zimmerman racially profiled and killed an un armed black kid so yes, he is a racist murderer.

Speaking of racists who have guns, I'm surprised that the scum from the NRA haven't come out and said
"the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun. If only Travon had a gun, he would still be alive today."

Why isn't the NRA demanding that every young black kid in Florida be armed with a fire arm to protect them selves from racist cowards like Zimmerman who shoot and kill un armed back kids?

The fact is that there are more fat racist mother fuckers like Zimmerman running around the south and I bet that all of them belong to the NRA and vote republican.

Would zimmerman rescue a young black from a rolled over car. We all know that the answer to that question is no because Zimmerman does not rescue un armed black kids. He shoots and kills them.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:

Zimmerman racially profiled and killed an un armed black kid so yes, he is a racist murderer.

Speaking of racists who have guns, I'm surprised that the scum from the NRA haven't come out and said
"the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun. If only Travon had a gun, he would still be alive today."

Why isn't the NRA demanding that every young black kid in Florida be armed with a fire arm to protect them selves from racist cowards like Zimmerman who shoot and kill un armed back kids?

The fact is that there are more fat racist mother fuckers like Zimmerman running around the south and I bet that all of them belong to the NRA and vote republican.

Would zimmerman rescue a young black from a rolled over car. We all know that the answer to that question is no because Zimmerman does not rescue un armed black kids. He shoots and kills them.

STFU troll. Anything you say holds NO water

Edit: the little punk kid broke Zimmermans nose, was bashing Zimmermans head in the ground BEFORE he was shot, you dumb fuck. The little kid you note has a record, was using drugs at 17 etc etc etc

[ 2013-07-22, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Cobraracer.......

You don't have anything better to do? Like hand out clean needles in the tenderloin district or something? I bet your the biggest racist on the site. I bet you can't go a day without spewing your hate.
I willing to bet I've opened more doors, changed more tires and committed more self less acts of kindness in one year, then you have in your whole life LOL.

Just because I tend to vote conservative doesn't make me rich, white, racist, fox watching, gun blasting, gay bashing bigot...... I'm only have three of those attributes. [Big Grin]

--------------------

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

Edit: the little punk kid broke Zimmermans nose, was bashing Zimmermans head in the ground BEFORE he was shot, you dumb fuck. The little kid you note has a record, was using drugs at 17 etc etc etc

This topic is becoming beating a dead horse, the verdict is in so it should be a done deal. But just in case you didn't know, Zimmerman had a way worst record than TM, Who havn't tried weed in there life, Zimmerman has a history with a violent criminal record.

[ 2013-07-22, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: 86- 50 ]

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMO Zimmerman made a mistake in killing that unarmed kid. he could have easily taken down that kid with out shorting him. yeah he would have taken a few hits but if he didnt want to take the risk he could have let the kid go and just let the police handle it. he made a mistake and in the heat of the moment killed a "not so innocent" kid. a kid who could have easily turned his life around later in life.

and just because Zimmerman made a bad mistake doesn't mean he is a bad person. we don't know this guy at all. we shouldn't have the right to pass judgement based on his one mistake. just like we should not judge Trayvon Martin on his mistakes.

It is over now though. i get people think he should go to jail. but no one ever said our court system was perfect but its what he got and it is sure better than any were else in the world.

what ever happened to 10 guilty men should go free before one innocent man goes to jail.

Zimmerman i am sure really did help people out of an overturned truck but what is the big deal about that. if he ran into a burning building in the ghetto than call me.

not that it matters but i am nether black nor white. i am a Pakistani Muslim born and raised in American. i have seen my fair share of racial profiling and again this is just my two cents on the whole matter.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Cops give a damn about a negro / Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero" -Tupac

Somehow Zimmerman is a hero, as he has just been equated to superman.

What did Zimmerman really just do? He assisted some uninjured folks get out of a vehicle. It wasn't burning, no one was pinned, and no one's life was in danger. But somehow he's a hero, lol. (Clapping)

I help old ladies with Arthritis brush their teeth, am I a hero? Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
"Cops give a damn about a negro / Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero" -Tupac

What did Zimmerman really just do? He assisted some uninjured folks get out of a vehicle. It wasn't burning, no one was pinned, and no one's life was in danger. But somehow he's a hero, lol. (Clapping)

Yeah because you assume that when a car rolls over, Everyone will be fine and dandy. What if he didnt stop and they had life threatening injuries? Then the story would be "GZ left a famly to die!!! WHAT A MONSTER!!!"

[ 2013-07-22, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
[QB] Cobraracer.......

I bet your the biggest racist on the site. I bet you can't go a day without spewing your hate.

I'm not a conservative and conservatives by nature are racist, so that automatically disqualifies me from being a racist. I do hate Republicans and NRA officials as those people are the scum of the earth.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

Yeah because you assume that when a car rolls over, Everyone will be fine and dandy. What if he didnt stop and they had life threatening injuries? Then the story would be "GZ left a famly to die!!! WHAT A MONSTER!!!"
Read the article:
http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue-174553647--abc-news-topstories.html

Here a subscription to hooked on phonics to help you out.
https://www.hookedonphonics.com/Cart/

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

No matter what you think, the verdict was NOT GUILTY you faggot.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

No matter what you think, the verdict was NOT GUILTY you faggot.
[worship] [worship] and hes my hero , if he had an action figure id buy it

[ 2013-07-22, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.
Not to mention, saying Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon is downright ignorant. Zimmerman is somebody who has spoken out against racism and prejudice freely in his community.

Trayvon was also in a weird place, on the lawn of a home that didn't belong to him, peering toward the home that didn't belong to him. Appearing without a destination, in the middle of a rain storm.

If somebody was that curious about my home when I was not there, I'd thank my neighbor for keeping an eye out.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You are such a joke. You and all you people who think like this.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.
Not to mention, saying Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon is downright ignorant. Zimmerman is somebody who has spoken out against racism and prejudice freely in his community.

Trayvon was also in a weird place, on the lawn of a home that didn't belong to him, peering toward the home that didn't belong to him. Appearing without a destination, in the middle of a rain storm.

If somebody was that curious about my home when I was not there, I'd thank my neighbor for keeping an eye out.

Arch, Zimmerman racially profiled him...that's a given man, but does that make him a racist? No, but he did judge Martin based on him being black.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
[QB] Cobraracer.......

I bet your the biggest racist on the site. I bet you can't go a day without spewing your hate.

I'm not a conservative and conservatives by nature are racist, so that automatically disqualifies me from being a racist. I do hate Republicans and NRA officials as those people are the scum of the earth.
your an idiot

[ 2013-07-22, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: dean-93 ]

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

Arch, Zimmerman racially profiled him...that's a given man, but does that make him a racist? No, but he did judge Martin based on him being black.
You can't say that and make it truth. He profiled somebody that was acting very strange.. I would have don't the same.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
Originally posted by dean-93:
your an idiot

You should say " you are an idiot" not " your an idiot" you idiot.
[Big Grin]

--------------------

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dean-93:
your an idiot

You should say " you are an idiot" not " your an idiot" you idiot.
[Big Grin]

No, you're an idiot [Big Grin]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com