Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 33)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Nuff' said...

-

Good luck with Detroit!

IT'S 2 IN 60 DUMBFUCK KNOW YOUR TEAMS HISTORY.THE GIANTS STADIUM WITH 40,000 IS STILL QUIET COMPARED TO OAKLANDS DIE HARD 20,000.2 THINGS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER A NEW STADIUM BY THE WATER WILL BRING IN PEOPLE AND SELLOUTS,AND ANOTHER THING IS LOOK WHERE THE GIANTS STADIUM IS LOCATED FINANCIAL DISTRICT SO WHEN THE RICH EXECUTIVES GET OFF WORK THEY GO WATCH GAMES....WHEN THE A'S GET THERE STADIUM FANS WILL COME..AND IF YOU KNOW THE A'S OWNER LEW WOLFE NOT TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE HIM THERE BOYCOTTING GAMES WHEN YOUR OWNER THREATENS TO MOVE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL GO TO GAMES.AS FOR ME I DONT CARE WHO OWNS THE A'S DIE HARD FAN FOR LIFE AND WATCHED MY TEAM BEAT THE GIANTS IN WORLD SERIES NUFF SAID [worship] [burnout] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
[patriot] [worship] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck giants, go A's

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I can't help but laugh every time a Giants fan try's to throw up that 2 out of 3 crap. That 2 out of 3 doesn't impress me too much.

exactly when they have the balls to beat us in a worldseries and match our ring totals then they can talk...arguing with a giants fan is a waste of breath
Well your team didn't have the balls to get past Detroit last year and face us. Losers.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and when the giants lost to Oakland in the World Series, San Francisco had just been left in shambles from an earthquake. Players homes were destroyed. Was a time of chaos. Congrats Oakland [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO!! its always something.
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lowrie takin over today. oakland up 3-0... bottom of the 5th.. lets hold on to that lead.

[ 2013-10-08, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Bulkster90 ]

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

and just like that 3-3 damn

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

MLB app is entertaining right now. 3-0. Then 3-3. Then 4-3. Now 4-4. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I'm not gonna say it was a bad call. But I wish that fan wouldn't have touched it [Frown]

I still think the A's are going to win today.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That stadium is probably off the hook right now.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this is a nice battle. I want to see it go 5 games

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn choke city oakland

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Damn I'm not gonna say it was a bad call. But I wish that fan wouldn't have touched it [Frown]

I still think the A's are going to win today.

Yeah it definitely wasn't a bad call, the side view was very clear. Dude that tried to catch it looked like an ass tho. How you gonna catch a ball with your eyes closes??

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had he not touched the ball I think Reddick had a good chance of catching it for an out, I hope that Detroit flies that man out to Oakland for game 5 because he seems to have shifted the momentum in Detroit's favor

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants are still champs!!! woo woo woo

who swept the Tigers, right here right here

who the current champs, right here right here

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:
Had he not touched the ball I think Reddick had a good chance of catching it for an out, I hope that Detroit flies that man out to Oakland for game 5 because he seems to have shifted the momentum in Detroit's favor

You must have not seen the side view because there was no way he was making that catch. It was 2 feet over his glove. He did a Hell of a job selling it tho. A's will win in game 5

--------------------
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

damn.. that was a good game.. gonna hit up stub hub and see what the tickets are lookin like

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:
damn.. that was a good game.. gonna hit up stub hub and see what the tickets are lookin like

I got lower lvl for game 5. They were 75$ on the A's website. People asking 3.5X as much on stubhub.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not feeling to optimistic about getting to the alcs now. This is turning into a repeat of last year. Too many mistakes are being made. Otero should have been sent in over doolittle. And anderson should have never been put in this game. I don't think I've ever seen a bases loaded 0 out situation and not get atleast one run. Pathetic. Here we go again verlander in game five

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FAWK! Oh well there's always game 5.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it's gonna go to 5 games. Gonna keep my head up & wait & see what happens. [patriot]
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

http://youtu.be/cqkI691dxNg

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Worst Win Percentage with Chance to Clinch Since 2000 (Min. 2 games)
Team Percentage W-L
Reds .000 0-4
A's .091 1-10
Indians .125 1-7
Braves .167 1-5
-- Elias Sports Bureau

--------------------

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:

You must have not seen the side view because there was no way he was making that catch. It was 2 feet over his glove. He did a Hell of a job selling it tho. A's will win in game 5
I did see the side view it looked a little closer to me, from where the fan touches it and where Reddick's glove ends up are about a foot off, had the ball kept dropping unhindered it would have at the very least tipped off his glove. But again its just my opinion. [patriot]

-

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

It was going over, what type of assholes lean over though. LOL

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com