Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 31)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the seat capacity at sf again?

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I've got some info about bandwagon fans. The giants filled up 99.4 percent of their seats every game this year. BEST IN LEAGUE. Only people with more attending- the dodgers because the stadium is huge. They still only had 80% occupancy. The cardinals edged us out by a couple thousand because of an extra home game. Giants #3 in overall number. #1 in percentage. Then we go down to the 20s in the league and find the As. Even if this great season you still only get 20,000 fans a game and fill 60% seats. Pathetic. Talk about being the best fans? You don't even go to the games!!

-

That's real cute and what does this prove? Giants are still at home watching the playoffs its 2013 not 2012 better luck winning the nl west next year. I guess you guys are still sour about '89
Nah I'm not a history major. Haha. As will be home soon too. They are owned by Detroit. And that graphic shows the loyalty of your fans. The non existent loyalty. Takes a playoff game to sell out. Haha jee what a joke.
Hahahaha I don't know about you but the series is tied 1-1 and we did fill up the stadium since I was there yesterday, but yeah we own you guys in 89 till you guys can beat us in a ws you'll always be #2 in the bay son hahahaha sleep on that
I sleep on my 2 in 3 pillow. [Wink]

You average half a stadium per game all year.

You split the home games vs Detroit. Big whoop. Detroit is going to own Oakland. Sleep on that. [patriot]

Lol no reason to be mad that your team is at home.....we spanking them in they're own home
[patriot]

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1989....bahaha like stated before DINOSAUR champs! SFG FTW CURRENT CHAMPS!!

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I've got some info about bandwagon fans. The giants filled up 99.4 percent of their seats every game this year. BEST IN LEAGUE. Only people with more attending- the dodgers because the stadium is huge. They still only had 80% occupancy. The cardinals edged us out by a couple thousand because of an extra home game. Giants #3 in overall number. #1 in percentage. Then we go down to the 20s in the league and find the As. Even if this great season you still only get 20,000 fans a game and fill 60% seats. Pathetic. Talk about being the best fans? You don't even go to the games!!

-

That's real cute and what does this prove? Giants are still at home watching the playoffs its 2013 not 2012 better luck winning the nl west next year. I guess you guys are still sour about '89
Nah I'm not a history major. Haha. As will be home soon too. They are owned by Detroit. And that graphic shows the loyalty of your fans. The non existent loyalty. Takes a playoff game to sell out. Haha jee what a joke.
Hahahaha I don't know about you but the series is tied 1-1 and we did fill up the stadium since I was there yesterday, but yeah we own you guys in 89 till you guys can beat us in a ws you'll always be #2 in the bay son hahahaha sleep on that

You split the home games vs Detroit. Big whoop. Detroit is going to own Oakland. Sleep on that. [patriot]

Half? We only have a 34k capacity for baseball games

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Half? We only have a 34k capacity for baseball games
22,000 is only 63% of your occupancy limit. How do you have 48K for the playoffs then? Oh yea. Removing tarps. That you leave in during the season to make it not look so empty. Good point. [Wink]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What's the seat capacity at sf again?

About 42,000. Filled 99.4% on average. 20,000 more fans per game than Oakland.

[ 2013-10-06, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

That's what happens when you have a dual use stadium. You think the giants sold out at candlestick 80 games in a row? I see your trying to prove that giants fans aren't bandwagon fans but the reality is they are. I wouldn't be suprised if the A's had a shitload of bandwagon fans if they won the ws that's what happens post season is good for business

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Right. Another point of mine about the As and Raiders. Garbage venue for the fans. That's what irritates me. The As owners actually make good money. Yet they won't spend a little more on the team. They are so good at scouting talent. Then they don't keep it. What if you guys had another piece or two? Just some pieces that put you middle of the league in spending. They could be a great team. Not a good team.

Then they cry to the Giants ownership for rights to San Jose. They make good money and spend none. Why don't they do way the giants did and privately fund a stadium build in Oakland?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets go oakland! Solo yard work by Reddick baby!!! Error by cabrera lol 2-0 and just hit a tripple for Vogt! [dance]
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

3-0 fuck the haters!
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stream the game on vipboxonline.eu

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

All tied up 3-3 new game, lets go Oakland!!!
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moss long overdue for that homerun

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Lets go Oakland solo shot for moss the boss and Smith 2 run yard work 6-3 Oakland lead baby!!! Go take a cold shower Sanchez lmao his out! Green & gold boiiiiiii [dance]
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

good inning *high five cobra* [Big Grin]
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:
good inning *high five cobra* [Big Grin]

Lol high five! We need to get this W so we can go in tomorrow more hungry bro! [patriot]
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

i just had a feeling they would wake up the bats in Detroit.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:
i just had a feeling they would wake up the bats in Detroit.

I was hoping for that too, we definitely need our bats to be awake..
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Lets go Oakland!!!! We got that W, lets make it happen tomorrow fellas! Where's the haters at? Lol huh? What you guys gonna say now?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tigers aint shit, the champs swept them remember. Something these A's can't do.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Tigers aint shit, the champs swept them remember. Something these A's can't do.

Slap yourself lol
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

funny the tv network didnt catch the verbal exchange in time.. that was hilarious.

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Deteoit is going to crack off the next two. Then we can all laugh about Oaklands post season together!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

these announcers would blow the whole detroit roster if they got the chance. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Deteoit is going to crack off the next two. Then we can all laugh about Oaklands post season together!

And if they don't, do us all a favor and jump off a bridge lol still thinking its 2012, we're about to be in 2014 lol WAKE UP!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com