Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 29)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Cool. There is room for 20,000 more of your friends. There is one attendee. Great work Oakland. Hahahaha

You still didn't answer my question turd, let me know when you do
Went for my B-day and 4 others. I'm glad you went to a bunch of games 5 years ago. But every year counts. [patriot]

Sell some games out Oakland.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Cool. There is room for 20,000 more of your friends. There is one attendee. Great work Oakland. Hahahaha

Went for my B-day and 4 others. I'm glad you went to a bunch of games 5 years ago. But every year counts. [patriot]

Holly shit 5 big O games lol why sell out homie if that didn't get you to the playoffs so why does it matter..
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And no matter how many you go to, you still only get 20K in that stadium. Sad. On a promising year too. Giants had a crap year, still fill it up all 81.. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Holly shit 5 big O games lol why sell out homie if that didn't get you to the playoffs so why does it matter..
Well because it's the great game of baseball. Your fans don't get that. It's obvious by the attendance numbers. And since we attended so well, we will have a few extra bucks for players. Oakland has done a great job with gaining talent for no money. But man, if they only spent a few bucks maybe they could beat Detroit. And yes, only 5 games. Because it's sold out and expensive every game because the demand is high. As tickets are cheap because they need people to attend. It's sad, those tickets are so cheap and plentiful, but half a crowd shows up.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Then when he has no argument sports related left he says something like 'you never get laid'. Coming from a guy with a Star Wars tattoo.

Slap yourself, how many games did you go to see the giants this yr? I can show you how many I went to the A's from like 5 yrs ago little one.... so you and the guy who's never heard of a comb could jack each other off [patriot]
I've heard of a comb, I used to have one before I lost it in your moms pubic hair. I thought I liked them all natural but her trim gives a whole new meaning of bush. She needs to tell people she's got an English hedge in them panties.
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:
Then when he has no argument sports related left he says something like 'you never get laid'. Coming from a guy with a Star Wars tattoo.

Slap yourself, how many games did you go to see the giants this yr? I can show you how many I went to the A's from like 5 yrs ago little one.... so you and the guy who's never heard of a comb could jack each other off [patriot]
I've heard of a comb, I used to have one before I lost it in your moms pubic hair. I thought I liked them all natural but her trim gives a whole new meaning of bush. She needs to tell people she's got an English hedge in them panties.
Bro you look lame ass fuck lol talking bout moms hahaha thats pretty much the only women that loves is your mom. Wouldn't try and talk to hard since your the first to run and snitch enough said. And to other dude money doesn't buy titles, look at the Yankees, Angels need to say more? Giants signed hunter pence so your problems you should be solved oh and since you sell out your tickets too...both you guys lame
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Mmmm. Enjoy 50% occupancy and low crowd noise at your shit hole of a stadium. Haha what a dump. Tigers own the As again this post season.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Mmmm. Enjoy 50% occupancy and low crowd noise at your shit hole of a stadium. Haha what a dump. Tigers own the As again this post season.

I don't know about you but it was packed last night and will be again tonight since im going rookie
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bro you look lame ass fuck lol talking bout moms hahaha thats pretty much the only women that loves is your mom. Wouldn't try and talk to hard since your the first to run and snitch enough said. And to other dude money doesn't buy titles, look at the Yankees, Angels need to say more? Giants signed hunter pence so your problems you should be solved oh and since you sell out your tickets too...both you guys lame
Sorry to disappoint in the looks department, maybe if I put on a wig , some panty hose and stiletto heels I'd come to resemble someone you'd recognize in the mirror then huh? In the meanwhile go ahead and fantasize about the As winning a championship in your adult lifetime and we'll continue enjoying the reigning Giants championship for a little bit longer.
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

I don't know about you but it was packed last night and will be again tonight since im going rookie
Way to pack it for a playoff game. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
I've got some info about bandwagon fans. The giants filled up 99.4 percent of their seats every game this year. BEST IN LEAGUE. Only people with more attending- the dodgers because the stadium is huge. They still only had 80% occupancy. The cardinals edged us out by a couple thousand because of an extra home game. Giants #3 in overall number. #1 in percentage. Then we go down to the 20s in the league and find the As. Even if this great season you still only get 20,000 fans a game and fill 60% seats. Pathetic. Talk about being the best fans? You don't even go to the games!!

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going to the games doesn't mean you're more of a fan. Some people don't like going to the games. I personally like watching the games at home. I don't have to deal with expensive parking, beer, tickets, drunk fans....... The list goes on.
I'll be honest. The Oakland coliseum isn't the nicest stadium either. It smells like a locker room in the hallways..... But one thing that stadium has is a lot a great memories. Just like candlestick does.

When I go to an A's game I run into die hard fans who can name players who played almost 30 years ago. I go to a Giants game & I have people behinds me talking about work & everything BUT the game. To be honest. The Giants stadium is like a hangout spot for a lot of people. Not satin their isn't fans at the stadium, but a majority of the people I run into there would look at me crazy if I brought up a former player like Kevin Mitchell's bare handed catch. A lot of Giants newcomers haven't got a clue about the team except what number buster wears and the panda bear hats LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Going to the games doesn't mean you're more of a fan. Some people don't like going to the games. I personally like watching the games at home. I don't have to deal with expensive parking, beer, tickets, drunk fans....... The list goes on.
I'll be honest. The Oakland coliseum isn't the nicest stadium either. It smells like a locker room in the hallways..... But one thing that stadium has is a lot a great memories. Just like candlestick does.

When I go to an A's game I run into die hard fans who can name players who played almost 30 years ago. I go to a Giants game & I have people behinds me talking about work & everything BUT the game. To be honest. The Giants stadium is like a hangout spot for a lot of people. Not satin their isn't fans at the stadium, but a majority of the people I run into there would look at me crazy if I brought up a former player like Kevin Mitchell's bare handed catch. A lot of Giants newcomers haven't got a clue about the team except what number buster wears and the panda bear hats LOL.

It's annoying being labeled a band wagon fan or fan base because the team just won two rings.

I have an autographed photo of the "shot heard round the world" downstairs. Signed by both Bobby Thompson and Ralph Branca. I've got the logo tattooed on me for life. It's been there since 09'. A year before the first ring. I've grown up with my Dad and brothers teaching me the team history and the game history.

A lot of those fans at AT&T are the same. And sure, there is a ton of people that don't know the game there. But it's usually the family of a die hard. Trying to teach the game to another part of his family.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How bout them A's! Yeah baby!

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

That kid on the hill for Oakland looked sharp tonight.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nuff' said...

-

Good luck with Detroit!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I can't help but laugh every time a Giants fan try's to throw up that 2 out of 3 crap. That 2 out of 3 doesn't impress me too much.

[ 2013-10-06, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
I can't help but laugh every time a Giants fan try's to throw up that 2 out of 3 crap. That 2 out of 3 doesn't impress me too much.

Ok Shania

http://youtu.be/mqFLXayD6e8

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:

Ok Shania

http://youtu.be/mqFLXayD6e8

I guess I kinda set myself up for that one LOL.
A's are still better. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Now let the A's alone.

[ 2013-10-06, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] [dance]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Nuff' said...

-

Good luck with Detroit!

IT'S 2 IN 60 DUMBFUCK KNOW YOUR TEAMS HISTORY.THE GIANTS STADIUM WITH 40,000 IS STILL QUIET COMPARED TO OAKLANDS DIE HARD 20,000.2 THINGS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER A NEW STADIUM BY THE WATER WILL BRING IN PEOPLE AND SELLOUTS,AND ANOTHER THING IS LOOK WHERE THE GIANTS STADIUM IS LOCATED FINANCIAL DISTRICT SO WHEN THE RICH EXECUTIVES GET OFF WORK THEY GO WATCH GAMES....WHEN THE A'S GET THERE STADIUM FANS WILL COME..AND IF YOU KNOW THE A'S OWNER LEW WOLFE NOT TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE HIM THERE BOYCOTTING GAMES WHEN YOUR OWNER THREATENS TO MOVE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL GO TO GAMES.AS FOR ME I DONT CARE WHO OWNS THE A'S DIE HARD FAN FOR LIFE AND WATCHED MY TEAM BEAT THE GIANTS IN WORLD SERIES NUFF SAID [worship] [burnout] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ 2013-10-06, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOME STATS TIGERS LEAD MLB WITH A 283 BATTING AVERAGE THEY BEEN SHUT OUT FOR THE LAST 17 INNINGS BY A'S PITCHING SONNY WAS A BEAST PITCHES LIKE TIM HUDSON YEAAAA [worship]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com