Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 30)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure about all that capitalized anger up there, but one thing I know, Oakland is a quiet, half full stadium. [Big Grin]

AT&T keeps it bumping no matter what. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When Detroit beats these clowns I can't wait for the responses in this thread lol........

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There has really only been a handful of As fans in here the last few days. Weird. [Confused]

Lol

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't you guys have your own thread? I guess with your team not even making the post season you got extra time to keep track of the traffic on this thread. [Razz]

-

World Champs 3x's in 3 years. [patriot]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

We sure do. I tell ya, it's exhausting watching every moment of a World Series run every other year. Need this year in between last year and next years to relax. Focus on football. [Wink]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I guess when you're not use to your team being a contender every year it would get exhausting.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Don't you guys have your own thread? I guess with your team not even making the post season you got extra time to keep track of the traffic on this thread. [Razz]

-

World Champs 3x's in 3 years. [patriot]

[worship]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Well I guess when you're not use to your team being a contender every year it would get exhausting.

Been used to it for a while. Oakland however.... Not so much. They get lucky once a decade spending no money and make it to the playoffs. But they don't win it all, at least since the millennium. Then after all the players go. Reddick is going to make a great giant. Hahaha

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Been used to it for a while. Oakland however.... Not so much. They get lucky once a decade spending no money and make it to the playoffs. But they don't win it all, at least since the millennium. Then after all the players go. Reddick is going to make a great giant. Hahaha
Lol you guys have 2 ws yes but how long did that take? And after how many years you guys finally won? Case close...

[ 2013-10-06, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: 88cobraclone ]

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
quote:

Lol you guys have 2 ws yes but how long did that take? And after how many years you guys finally one? Case close...
Yes it took a long time, but 24 years ago? God damn that was a long time since you guys won a world series. You guys are dinosaur champions, we're the CURRENT champs!
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol you guys have 2 ws yes but how long did that take? And after how many years you guys finally one? Case close...
Yes it took a long time, but 24 years ago? God damn that was a long time since you guys won a world series. You guys are dinosaur champions, we're the CURRENT champs!
^this

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
I've got some info about bandwagon fans. The giants filled up 99.4 percent of their seats every game this year. BEST IN LEAGUE. Only people with more attending- the dodgers because the stadium is huge. They still only had 80% occupancy. The cardinals edged us out by a couple thousand because of an extra home game. Giants #3 in overall number. #1 in percentage. Then we go down to the 20s in the league and find the As. Even if this great season you still only get 20,000 fans a game and fill 60% seats. Pathetic. Talk about being the best fans? You don't even go to the games!!

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Answer the question after how many years for you guys if were dinosaurs after 24 and what did that make you guys?
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants fans are comical

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Answer the question after how many years for you guys if were dinosaurs after 24 and what did that make you guys?
Can I get the question in English? [Confused]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Giants fans are comical

At least we exist!! Ill quote the stats again after this.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
Giants fans are comical

Your still lame as your ws champs sitting at home blowing each other off, couldn't even win in a weak ass division hahahahahahahah

[ 2013-10-06, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: 88cobraclone ]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Giants fans are comical

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
Giants fans are comical

Your still lame as your ws champs sitting at home blowing each other off, couldn't even win in a weak ass division hahahahahahahah
You can't even get by the tigers. Or fill a stadium with seats as cheap as they are. Hahahahaha

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
I've got some info about bandwagon fans. The giants filled up 99.4 percent of their seats every game this year. BEST IN LEAGUE. Only people with more attending- the dodgers because the stadium is huge. They still only had 80% occupancy. The cardinals edged us out by a couple thousand because of an extra home game. Giants #3 in overall number. #1 in percentage. Then we go down to the 20s in the league and find the As. Even if this great season you still only get 20,000 fans a game and fill 60% seats. Pathetic. Talk about being the best fans? You don't even go to the games!!

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

That's real cute and what does this prove? Giants are still at home watching the playoffs its 2013 not 2012 better luck winning the nl west next year. I guess you guys are still sour about '89

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

That's real cute and what does this prove? Giants are still at home watching the playoffs its 2013 not 2012 better luck winning the nl west next year. I guess you guys are still sour about '89
Nah I'm not a history major. Haha. As will be home soon too. They are owned by Detroit. And that graphic shows the loyalty of your fans. The non existent loyalty. Takes a playoff game to sell out. Haha jee what a joke.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Nah I'm not a history major. Haha. As will be home soon too. They are owned by Detroit. And that graphic shows the loyalty of your fans. The non existent loyalty. Takes a playoff game to sell out. Haha jee what a joke.
Hahahaha I don't know about you but the series is tied 1-1 and we did fill up the stadium since I was there yesterday, but yeah we own you guys in 89 till you guys can beat us in a ws you'll always be #2 in the bay son hahahaha sleep on that
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Hahahaha I don't know about you but the series is tied 1-1 and we did fill up the stadium since I was there yesterday, but yeah we own you guys in 89 till you guys can beat us in a ws you'll always be #2 in the bay son hahahaha sleep on that
I sleep on my 2 in 3 pillow. [Wink]

You average half a stadium per game all year.

You split the home games vs Detroit. Big whoop. Detroit is going to own Oakland. Sleep on that. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com