Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread (Page 43)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44   
Author Topic: LETS GO OAKLAND A's thread
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
you can join the bandwagon now if you want slaw back. We dynasty now

Eat a dick and can't wait to watch the A's beat you guys again next year. [Whoo Whooooo!]

You guys still haven't manage to win back to back anyways cause y'all are some basic bitches. [Razz]

Basically a Dynasty, none of the A's pitchers even match up to Madbum in any shape or form.

Don't worry, A's will do what they can. Giant's will do what they can't again taking out the their trash. Detroit beats A's, Giant's beat Detroit. KC beats A's, with remember them up 7-3 lololololol. Giant's beat KC no problem. It's like where your bigger Bay Area baseball brothers that come to clean the clocks of the teams that cock smack you all day long. [Razz]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah but, you'll still get these dumbasses thatll argue that the A's still won the BB Series during the season. Didn't Texas beat the A's too?

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Yeah but, you'll still get these dumbasses thatll argue that the A's still won the BB Series during the season. Didn't Texas beat the A's too?

Only the A's and Yankees have won 3 consecutive world series in a row.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Different time. Look at what the Giants had to go through to Win it all... [patriot]

[ 2014-10-31, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

All pre salary cap and free agency era. They said it once already and i'll say it again. It's a dynasty! I don't even remember the A's being good back in 2010 but if they ended up getting beat by the Rangers, then it's complete. We're your fucking daddy A's fans.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

So in conclusion, I say, FUCK THE A's. Keep quiet till next yr..

--------------------
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you billy beane you dumbass.

--------------------
03 Terminator

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
you can join the bandwagon now if you want slaw back. We dynasty now

Eat a dick and can't wait to watch the A's beat you guys again next year. [Whoo Whooooo!]

You guys still haven't manage to win back to back anyways cause y'all are some basic bitches. [Razz]

Hahha. Yall can watch us from home in the post season again.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Damn you billy beane you dumbass.

Honestly if they hadn't made any trades we'd still be bitching. The only thing that's gonna justify Billy ' s decisions is going to be a championship. It passes me off that the owners won't spend the money and pick up some key impact players. I'm a Huge A's fan and have been watching them my whole life. But I don't see things changing for the better until they get new ownership.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who cares,,, GO 2014 CHAMPION SF GIANTS!!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
 -

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
 -

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by slow4v:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

All pre salary cap and free agency era. They said it once already and i'll say it again. It's a dynasty! I don't even remember the A's being good back in 2010 but if they ended up getting beat by the Rangers, then it's complete. We're your fucking daddy A's fans.
There isn't a salary cap in baseball. We're still "Pre" salary cap.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
 -

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I like how all the As fans are forced to shut the fuck up. Still champs!!!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
 -

--------------------

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These friggen sports threads are the most annoying worthless waste of bandwidth I've ever seen.  -

...and I'm a Niners, A's and Giants fan!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com