Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
fuckin straight losers living at mommys house stripping cars

4 sure, and for that his parents should be held accountable as well...playing dumb..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats why i always change locks on my cars.
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx57/Simmyb/?action=view¤t=CarThieves.mp4

SCROLL TO 4:15 MARK IN VIDEO

there is a good chance these are the same people
big guy with poni tail pushing the coupe looks just like the guy at the house where the saleen was found

The fat dude has a swaddle type walk that should be kinda obvious.
rx-7 5.0
¯
Member # 9552

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rx-7 5.0  Ford pictures for rx-7 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
boii thats shady i hope u get erverthing back bro
Posts: 58 | From: downtown somewhere | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Turbizzy:
quote:
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx57/Simmyb/?action=view¤t=CarThieves.mp4

SCROLL TO 4:15 MARK IN VIDEO

there is a good chance these are the same people
big guy with poni tail pushing the coupe looks just like the guy at the house where the saleen was found

The fat dude has a swaddle type walk that should be kinda obvious.
unless his fat ass just ate a couple of big macs and is having trouble walking it off lol.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
house info is the 1100 block of woodminster drive,san jose,ca 95121

If you google street view this house there's a shady lookin van in front

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates mizz bad ass stallion or foxbody ?

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRUST ME,THOUGH ITS QUIET IN UPDATES...... [Wink]
Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
TRUST ME,THOUGH ITS QUIET IN UPDATES...... [Wink]

Right on, please tell us you got your stuff back and these scumbags are locked up!!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
GetawayKing
¯
Member # 10403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GetawayKing  Ford pictures for GetawayKing  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ January 05, 2012, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: GetawayKing ]

Posts: 39 | From: Deadwood City | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302coupeb18hatch:
I wasn't going to post on here just because I didn't want people to start instigating and talking a whole bunch of shit that's not even true but I just don't give a f' anymore. I'm tired of all the misinformation being spread to all these idiots who believe all this internet shit. To all you haters, yes I am here to speak for all my folks who either don't have a CAFords or got banned and got their names, houses and cars on blast. What really set me off was when people started saying 73 on Dubs cousin was the one in the video, then someone posts that he looks like a black guy or a really dark skinned and there goes Steve "yeah, 73 on Dubs cousin is a really dark skinned mexican with a pony tail". Bulshit folks, I know dude and he is definately not dark skinned AT ALL. If you really saw the dude and you claim he gave all the info couldn't you get at least get his description correct? First mistake Steve. Don't go saying lies just to bring heat on this dude. He made a mistake, let someone use his house for stripping the car, but that's all his involvement, blame him for that and cut the bull.

Then you go and blame 73 on Dubs because they got the same blood. Shit, what you going to do? Start looking for all his relatives and blame them for taking that car. Juan had nothing to do with your damn car and I know that for a fact. Use a little common sense why would he participate in stealing a car from someone that knows him and strip it at a house where he sold you a car. That's real stupid and Juan ain't stupid like that. I know his car and he's worked his ass off for that car, bought shit all brand new and can probably prove his shit is legit. If he were a thief, I'm sure he'd have more than just a stock setup. I'd be expecting AFR's and all that shit. Think before you put him on blast and start posting up all his info. Now you got people threating him and all this other bullshit. He got a family to care about, what if something happend to his kids all because you instigated and made a whole bunch of lies about his involvement. There goes an innocent victim cuz of your shit. That shit really makes me hot, put yourself in his position. You ain't no f'in real detective, your evidence is wack cuz you don't have any. All you got is a inside source that told you a whole bunch of names, wether they stole any of your shit or not. Thats not evidence to me. Another thing, you're not posting the whole truth about your conversation with Juan, but I'm not going to even go there.

To all you punks talking shit and you know who you are, and I am not talking about the guys that are saying catch these thieves and etc. Yeah, I hope you catch whoever took your car and it's parts but don't go putting innocent people in this shit, get your info correct first. A bunch of you guys are acting all new and different "Oh yeah, I've seen a bunch of Mustangs but don't know who they are" blah blah blah, you know who they are and you don't need to keep lying. Then there's all you internet thugs, like 2TONE. "Oh yeah, I've seen their gayasses at the street races". Well we gunna be at the street races every Friday so come through and say exactly how you feel cuz we ain't ever seen you at the street races. I know a bunch of people would really love to know who you are, because we ain't seen your gay ass at no street races.

Any of you on CAFords got a problem with my post ban me, affiliate me with HSS, post up my house info, put my phone. It would just add to the list of people who don't got shit to do with any f'ing stolen cars. Don't believe me, raid my damn house, you don't need to get a warrant, I'd welcome you with open arms. Shit the police don't even have to come, anyone can come and raid it, I don't fuck with stolen shit, just got a shell junk yard 5.0 and a 170,000 mile 302 block that's fucked up. Same goes for a bunch of names on here. As a matter of fact 2 people made CAFords accounts just to clear there names up and what did people say? Nada folks. Why because there's no evidence against them about no fucking stolen cars.

Steve I hope you find all your parts and catch the thieves that took your car and all other cars stolen from this board. Just quit lying and putting innocent people on blast, karma is a bitch.

You're like the second dude who came here TRYING to prove this dude's innocence.

Apparently 73Dubs don't want to clear his name up. Why can't 73 DUBS speak up himself? I posted a response on this thread originally calling him out to explain why his name is in this however he never came out.

I know if i was put on blast and hundreds of people are finding out about my personal info, I'd be the first one to speak up and clear my name up.

Pretty obvious, don't you think?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AL STOCK, he was banned right when shit hit he fan so he never got a chance.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He made a mistake, let someone use his house for stripping the car, but that's all his involvement, blame him for that and cut the bull.

Then you go and blame 73 on Dubs because they got the same blood.

You are kidding right????????

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
He made a mistake, let someone use his house for stripping the car, but that's all his involvement, blame him for that and cut the bull.

Ya no shit!

"Steve I hope you find all your parts and catch the thieves that took your car and all other cars stolen from this board. Just quit lying and putting innocent people on blast, karma is a bitch."

You're joking right?!? Hmmm, I let a guy strip a car in my drive way, but I'm innocent and no way at fault, nor do I know who was stripping the car. RIIIIIIIIIIGHT [BS flag]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

wow are u really serious he's just as quilty was strippin it at his mommas house and got caught

[ July 11, 2011, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: 79 cobra ]

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

That's the same thing I said Dan.. [Confused]

"Stupidist Criminal of the Year" Award

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LS1:

That shouldn't matter, he can easily create another account and speak up for himself just like how his homies are doing.
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

That shouldn't matter, he can easily create another account and speak up for himself just like how his homies are doing.
Always two sides to a story, so leave it at that.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Always two sides to a story, so leave it at that.
Love to hear the other side.............this guy your homie too? See if he will let you post up in his defense.....

--------------------

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to whoever this wanta be social network/paper gangster 302coupeb18hatch ......

FIRST,MR, LARIOS,aka juan morales cousin is the one who got caught red handed at the house with the car,
tools were still all over the driveway with the tool box open,nuts and bolts still all around the car

GARAGE DOOR WAS 1/4 WAY OPEN,POLICE ROLLED IT UP,AND INFORMED ME THERE WAS NO PARTS

MR. LARIOS,aka "THE MECHANIC" as he called himself
then said,OH YA THERE ARE A LOT OF PARTS STASHED IN THE CABINETS IN THE GARAGE..HE HIMSELF GAVE PERMISSION TO GO IN THERE,and sure enough,hood,trunk,front and rear bumpers were stashed in the cabinets in the garage

NAMES,MOST ADDRESSES,TRUCK DESCRIPTION ALL CAME FROM HIM..the names were not pulled out of a hat or thin air..where else do u think the names came from?

as far as JUAN MORALES,AKA "73 ON DUBS"..he may,or may not have everything or nothing to do with this..but he called me on 6/26, 2 times..first time to let me know he does not know anyone there [Roll Eyes] ...and that he has no family there and no cousin....i said,um..i bought a car from you there..your cousin was there at the time,you told me even then you were cousins..you buy,sell and part out cars at that address...he insisted he didnt,that he just calls MR LARIOS a cousin because he has known him for so long...um??..you just said u dont know anyone there...AND YOU HAVE A MUSTANG GT RIGHT NOW ON CAFORDS FOR SALE AS A ROLLER FOR $1,000 AT THAT ADDRESS IN THE DRIVEWAY..WHICH WAS 3 FEET FROM MY CAR WHEN MY CAR WAS FOUND!

couple of hours later,he calls again,the story has changed..now he has family there,and it is his cousin,and now his cousin has been played by this FUJI person...and that JUAN himself is scared of this guy,and that people want to kill him now because of the names his cousin gave up,,,i said,I DONT CARE,not my fault,go talk to your so called cousin/not cousin,,he pulled you into this

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY...i dont give a SH** ABOUT JUAN,HIS FAMILY,KIDS OR ANYONE RELATED...HIS OWN FAMILY DID THIS,NOT ME,I DID NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY ASKING TO HAVE MY CAR STOLEN...HIS FAMILY WAS THE IDIOTS WHO STRIPPED IT AT THAT HOUSE...IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THEM BECAUSE OF THIS,HE CAN ONLY BLAME HIS OWN FAMILY AND HIMSELF..NO ONE ELSE

WE HAVE INFO THAT PEOPLE READING THIS WHOLE POST WOULD FALL OFF THEIR CHAIRS IF I COULD POST IT RIGHT NOW,BUT I CANT...ESPECIALLY WHAT HAS COME IN THE PAST WEEK....YOU HAVE NO IDEA....SO GO AHEAD AND POST HOW INNOCENT THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON IS....HAHA,it makes you look like a fool.

AND YOUR RIGHT,KARMA IS A BITCH!

[ July 11, 2011, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

FIRST,MR, LARIOS,aka juan morales cousin is the one who got caught red handed at the house with the car,
tools were still all over the driveway with the tool box open,nuts and bolts still all around the car

GARAGE DOOR WAS 1/4 WAY OPEN,POLICE ROLLED IT UP,AND INFORMED ME THERE WAS NO PARTS

then said,OH YA THERE ARE A LOT OF PARTS STASHED IN THE CABINETS IN THE GARAGE..HE HIMSELF GAVE PERMISSION TO GO IN THERE,and sure enough,hood,trunk,front and rear bumpers were stashed in the cabinets in the garage

NAMES,MOST ADDRESSES,TRUCK DESCRIPTION ALL CAME FROM HIM..the names were not pulled out of a hat or thin air..where else do u think the names came from?

as far as JUAN MORALES,AKA "73 ON DUBS"..he may,or may not have everything or nothing to do with this..but he called me on 6/26, 2 times..first time to let me know he does not know anyone there [Roll Eyes] ...and that he has no family there and no cousin....i said,um..i bought a car from you there..your cousin was there at the time,you told me even then you were cousins..you buy,sell and part out cars at that address...he insisted he didnt,that he just calls MR LARIOS a cousin because he has known him for so long...um??..you just said u dont know anyone there

couple of hours later,he calls again,the story has changed..now he has family there,and it is his cousin,and now his cousin has been played by this FUJI person...and that JUAN himself is scared of this guy,and that people want to kill him now because of the names his cousin gave up,,,i said,I DONT CARE,not my fault,go talk to your so called cousin/not cousin,,he pulled you into this

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY

WE HAVE INFO THAT PEOPLE READING THIS WHOLE POST WOULD FALL OFF THEIR CHAIRS IF I COULD POST IT RIGHT NOW,BUT I CANT...ESPECIALLY WHAT HAS COME IN THE PAST WEEK....YOU HAVE NO IDEA....SO GO AHEAD AND POST HOW INNOCENT THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON IS....HAHA,it makes you look like a fool.

WINNER!

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:

as far as JUAN MORALES,AKA "73 ON DUBS"..he may,or may not have everything or nothing to do with this..but he called me on 6/26, 2 times..first time to let me know he does not know anyone there [Roll Eyes] ...and that he has no family there and no cousin....i said,um..i bought a car from you there..your cousin was there at the time,you told me even then you were cousins..you buy,sell and part out cars at that address...he insisted he didnt,that he just calls MR LARIOS a cousin because he has known him for so long...um??..you just said u dont know anyone there...AND YOU HAVE A MUSTANG GT RIGHT NOW ON CAFORDS FOR SALE AS A ROLLER FOR $1,000 AT THAT ADDRESS IN THE DRIVEWAY..WHICH WAS 3 FEET FROM MY CAR WHEN MY CAR WAS FOUND!

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY...i dont give a SH** ABOUT JUAN,HIS FAMILY,KIDS OR ANYONE RELATED...HIS OWN FAMILY DID THIS,NOT ME,I DID NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY ASKING TO HAVE MY CAR STOLEN...HIS FAMILY WAS THE IDIOTS WHO STRIPPED IT AT THAT HOUSE...IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THEM BECAUSE OF THIS,HE CAN ONLY BLAME HIS OWN FAMILY AND HIMSELF..NO ONE ELSE

Fuckin owned.

This has also changed everything for me. I no longer keep parts or cars at my house that are foxbody related.

--------------------

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Cant wait for updates.... but I'll wait [Wink] [patriot]

TTT for you Steve

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

oh,and as far as "73 ON DUBS" only having a stock setup on his car,,,,,ya maybe on one car...kind of hard to explain your comment now isnt it???

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=086570#000000

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FOXBODY aka STEVE = WINNING!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com