Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
FOXBODY aka STEVE = WINNING!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

[patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The evidence against these scumbags is overwhelming and from what I'm reading there is some serious ground breaking info still to come, I can't wait to see how this all comes out! I had my 88 LX stolen in 04 and it NEVER turned up, not a bolt or nut off my car was ever found. I would honestly smile right now if I found out the person or people who stole my car were killed in a fire, I have NO sympathy for criminals. Fuck you if you're a thief, I hope you die in a fire and someone gets it on tape so it can live on the internet forever and haunt your family!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
302coupeb18hatch......rogue man, gtf outa here with that horse shit. no one cares what you are saying..foxbody you dont need to explain yourself to this piece of shit....let the police handle this shit, cant do the time dont do the crime homeboy..tell 73 and his lil car thieves they better remember to give up their carrot cakes and mystery meat sandwich's when they in the chow line to them big boys...yeah and again noone gives a flying fuck what you are saying rogue.....and yes fuck you for trying to come here and vouch for a car thief...shit i thought pa/menlo niggas harder than that..stealing cars and shit from innocent people.....chump change gafflers...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
AL STOCK, he was banned right when shit hit he fan so he never got a chance.

That shouldn't matter, he can easily create another account and speak up for himself just like how his homies are doing.
Always two sides to a story, so leave it at that.
Love to hear the other side.............this guy your homie too? See if he will let you post up in his defense.....
I don't affiliate with those low lives so calm that shit down.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That shouldn't matter, he can easily create another account and speak up for himself just like how his homies are doing.
Love to hear the other side.............this guy your homie too? See if he will let you post up in his defense.....
Best buds

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302coupeb18hatch:
He made a mistake, let someone use his house for stripping the car, but that's all his involvement, blame him for that and cut the bull...

Steve I hope you find all your parts and catch the thieves that took your car and all other cars stolen from this board. Just quit lying and putting innocent people on blast, karma is a bitch.

So...the cousins mistake was to let someone use his house to strip the car...yet your asking him to quit lying and putting "innocent" people on blast? How is anyone innocent here when YOU clearly stated there was a mistake made lol...and your asking HIM to quit the bull? LMAO

[ July 11, 2011, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Sco Cuddie ]

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for the people that have done this need to lay down and think about what you have done

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanna hear whats gonna knock the socks off of people [Eek!] ................. [burnout]
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
----

[ July 12, 2011, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I aint the one gettin offended.

Thought maybe you had some insight as implied by your post hoss.

Later tater.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
RedDevilVR4
Member # 11054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedDevilVR4  Ford pictures for RedDevilVR4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This bullshit is getting OLD & PLAYED OUT.. IF you really have all this evidence & shit, then start taking action.. COMMON SENSE is to take action before "thieves" ditch the parts, right?! Pointing fingers & talking shit online ain't gonna do shit.. WE ain't running or hiding.. Everybody know's exactly where to find us.. SO until theres SOLID evidence of their involvement, all the people that were dragged in this stupid shit for NO god damn reason (juan, pepe, josh, pablo, me, etc..) = INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY..
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RedDevilVR4:
This bullshit is getting OLD & PLAYED OUT.. IF you really have all this evidence & shit, then start taking action.. COMMON SENSE is to take action before "thieves" ditch the parts, right?! Pointing fingers & talking shit online ain't gonna do shit.. WE ain't running or hiding.. Everybody know's exactly where to find us.. SO until theres SOLID evidence of their involvement, all the people that were dragged in this stupid shit for NO god damn reason (juan, pepe, josh, pablo, me, etc..) = INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY..

would you happen to have a cigerette i can have
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

WTF??

Whether you are involved or you arent involved you, along with EVERYONE on this board, should be fuckin thankful that Steve is taking the time to bring this to light. Guilty innocent or what the fuck ever if your shit got found in my fuckin family members driveway you can honestly tell me you would harbor no ill feelings and think I was innocent?

Get the fuck out with that shit.

Steve, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

RedDevilVR4
Member # 11054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedDevilVR4  Ford pictures for RedDevilVR4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

WTF??

Whether you are involved or you arent involved you, along with EVERYONE on this board, should be fuckin thankful that Steve is taking the time to bring this to light. Guilty innocent or what the fuck ever if your shit got found in my fuckin family members driveway you can honestly tell me you would harbor no ill feelings and think I was innocent?

Its fine if he's bringing out FACTS, but right now he's pointing fingers at people who aren't even involved and putting them on blast on here too.. Ok, it was found at Juan's cousin house, doesn't mean Juan had something to do with this.. And how are pepe, josh, pablo, & me linked to this whole stolen car thing when we never even layed a finger on the car (n neither did Juan)??

--------------------
"I'm a boy who appreciates a nice body, regardless of the make!!"

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF??

Its fine if he's bringing out FACTS, but right now he's pointing fingers at people who aren't even involved and putting them on blast on here too.. Ok, it was found at Juan's cousin house, doesn't mean Juan had something to do with this.. And how are pepe, josh, pablo, & me linked to this whole stolen car thing when we never even layed a finger on the car (n neither did Juan)??
Ok man it was found at his cousins house and he had no knowledge of it.

You win.

--------------------

RedDevilVR4
Member # 11054

quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
quote:

would you happen to have a cigerette i can have
Sure.. Come over & I'll give you a whole pack.. And while you're here, you can go through my house & car just so you're sure I don't have ANY stolen parts.. Funny how my name is in this & I don't even have a mustang.. Saleen upper & lower on my 3000gt.. Hmmmm, seems like an interesting project.. :-p

--------------------

RedDevilVR4
Member # 11054

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF??

Ok man it was found at his cousins house and he had no knowledge of it.

You win.

I'm sure EVERYBODY's cousins have shit that they don't know about..

--------------------

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ban this stupid ignorant thief protecting dumbass reddevil!!!
this thread is 10 pages long and the person gettin blamed hasnt spoke up in his defense!! reddevil ur just as stupid as the people stealing shit take ur stupidity somewhere else!!!

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
steve is one hell of a dude shit if it was me ill probley be doin time right now [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SacNotch50
¯
Member # 7439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacNotch50  Ford pictures for SacNotch50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
steve is one hell of a dude shit if it was me ill probley be doin time right now [Frown]

+1
Posts: 232 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
BLOWN SS
¯
Member # 11084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN SS  Ford pictures for BLOWN SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this shit is crazy just read the whole thread i have to watch what i say on this site.. has this 73dubs guy or whatever his name is been arrested? Good thing i have an ar15 and 2 12 gauges ready for anybody who comes anywhere near any of me or my families cars.

And yes there are 2 totally different HSS car clubs.. the oakland HSS actually has fast cars and i am good friends with all of them. They would never participate in or harbor any activity like this i know first hand because i have left my car(s) with them for months at a time with no problems at all.

Hope everything gets better from here on out for you and your car i dont know what i would do if i had my car stolen and found out who did it..

--------------------
2000 Camaro SS - Blown w/ supporting mods..

STREET ACTIONS CC

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The cops are the ones "taking action". They're more than likely stirring the pot...they probably have multiple open investigations, probably got warrants for wire taps, letting all the known thieves communicate with the unknown thieves, building a case that has a higher probability of putting everyone involved away for a minute... Odds are this deal with Foxbody's Saleen just opened the door for multiple unsolved car theft cases to be reopened. The cops would want to tie as many cases to this as they can, and make sure all involved go down for everything they can.

What you think Foxbody himself is going to roll through and throw the cuffs on you? Then be the prosecutor in the trial?

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bottom line how come 73on dubbs does not speak up [Confused] [Confused]

[ July 15, 2011, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707 ]

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
bottom line how come 73on dubbs dose not speak up [Confused] [Confused]

Says he's banned....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
buy like someone else said, you can just log on with another account like all these other punks vouching for him and have been doing and say what he needs to say...he's guilty as fuck even stevie wonder would see that.....shit all these new accounts are probably him for all we know.....anyways like i said those guys should be banned from any car meeting, forum everything that consist with cars....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com