Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good point man. Thats why I said if the law was exempt. I wouldn't do that to anyone, I was just venting my anger and frustration about the situation.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAD JUAN AKA 73 ON DUBS CALL ME YESTERDAY....stating he has nothing to do with it,that he doesnt know anyone there at that address,no cousin,no family...hahaha

among other things he said that i will not go into right now

so i dig a little bit deeper

HOUSE OWNERS NAMES ARE
2262 Ralmar Avenue
Salvador L Arellano and Rosario L Morales

HOUSE INFO
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Sqft: 1,980
Lot size: 5,000 sq ft / 0.11 acres
Property type: Single Family
Year built: 2005
Parking type: Garage - Attached
Cooling system: --
Heating system:
Fireplace: --
Last sold: May 03 1985

SO ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORDS,THIS HOUSE HAS HAD THE SAME OWNERS SINCE 1985

AND JUAN,YOUR PHONE # IS
1-650-921-5590

AND ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORDS ON YOUR PHONE #

tnID Database Record For 650-921-5590

Caller ID:MORALES,JUAN
Caller ID

Original Telephone Company:
Metro Pcs Inc.

Original Telephone Company Type:
Personal Communications Service (PCS)

Estimated City:
San Mateo

Estimated Region:
California

Estimated Postal Code:

Equipment Location Code:
OKLECAZVCM0

This file has been accessed a total of 1 times. [ Delete File ]
Last accessed on Monday, June 27, 2011 5:12:35PM EDT.

OH WOW...LOOK AT YOUR LAST NAME ON FILE...ITS THE SAME!!

I WANT MY FN PARTS BACK NOW!

[ June 27, 2011, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] nice investigation work Steve! I really hope you have the cops involved in all this. I'm assuming the "other things" that he said to you when you spoke to him were threats...and if that's true, you really need to start recording this guy's every move...fuckin low life pieces of shit! [Mad]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
foxbody i just want to know if epa pd is doing something about this? its seems like your doing all the work when the damn police department should be making arrests. heck they found your car at a damn house in process of being dismantled. any update on the damn cops doing some work now?

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know i really hate this shit. and you know why because i really like going on this site to buy stuff, sell stuff, and get great info and meet some really cool people on here, and get to learn alot also, but the fact that there are known thieves who are "members" that come on here with questionable intentions. its just killin it for me and im sure other enthusiasts as well. it honestly make me wana stay away from this site or jus be carefull who i do my buisness with here. i think as well as putting a "wall of shame" as someone stated, it should also be encouraged to point out the people who are known to be trustworthy and who are known for doing quality work so other people who may be new her can get a better idea of who they can trust and know they are in good hands for some peace of mind

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does aka 73 Fuck not realize you bought a car from him at the same house that you found your saleen at?? What a fucking idiot. Good investigating work. I really hope you get all your parts back.
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great work man. Sad that PD isn't staying on top of the situation. Hope you can get your stuff back and really hope all that are involved get tied in and get what they deserve.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Steve is handling it way better than I would.
I loose control over those type of things and make very bad decisions after that.

[Mad]

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please go into what else was said to you by this " Fine Upstanding Member". [Frown]
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ITS NOT JUST POLICE INVOLVED,AUTO THEFT TASK FORCE IS HANDLING IT,BEING IT WAS FOUND AT A PHYSICAL ADDRESS IN POSSESSION

the more info i get,the faster shit gets done

i think this website may end up being very safe after all this crap!

OH...AND FYI TO THE FEW BOARD MEMBERS OUT THERE WHO ARE PROBABLY BEEN FOLLOWING THIS AND THINKING THEY ARE SAFE JUST BECAUSE YOUR BOARD MEMBER NAME HASNT BEEN MENTIONED YET.....U KNOW WHO I AM REFERRING TO,AND I KNOW WHO I AM REFERRING TO

to the couple guys in epa,the 1 MAIN guy in oakland,2 guys in san leandro hayward area....stockton...modesto...

ANY ONE BY THE NAME OF MARCOS BY A PERFORMANCE ENGINE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS?

you can thank the epa person for dropping the dime on you guys

I WANT MY SHIT BACK!

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^FUCK YEAH FOX!!! Great F'n work man, seriously man major props to you....Put these motherfuckers to shame and in prison..I dont know why but I'm fucking pissed off too lol..I guess I'm still pissed from when my mazda was snatched up at sound factory in 96 and ended up in east oakland. I know how it feels bro..Keep up the good shit making the rest of us feel good!!!

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope everything works out for you foxbody and you get everything back

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
I hope everything works out for you foxbody and you get everything back

For once, we agree [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cap his ass. [patriot]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Karma...

...from the SVO gods lol

[ June 27, 2011, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Turbizzy ]

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn got his ass. Thats some good shit. You shoulda pulled a Warhorse and went after his ass. I mean you caught them red handed. Id be pissed too right now.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They keep flagging your post on CL.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

and i just keep reposting it!!!

just keeps it coming back up to the top!

this car that 73 on dubs is selling was parked 2 feet from my saleen in their driveway

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089283

[ June 27, 2011, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This situation is total shit but I'm happy to see you digging all this up on these scumbag assholes! Its exciting to see this unfold and you back them into a corner, the whole ring going down along with you getting your stuff back will be the icing on the cake! Lets hope they all get payback for this shit, the whole family was involved or at least allowed it to happen so they all should pay dearly for this! [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn trifflin ass f**k

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm convinced these are the same deadbeats that stole my car in December. Great work FOXBODY!!! Keep us updated.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=045219;p=2

[ June 28, 2011, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: CAStang ]

Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good work on finding these pieces of fuck shit bitches !! i want to hire you to help me find my stolen 72 impala [patriot] make these asshole rot in hell [Mad]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90fox5.0:
cap his ass. [patriot]

yeee yeee im with this guy. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ June 28, 2011, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I figured 73ondubs was a shady person after he sold a 5.0 hatch to a friend of mine. My buddy was changing the fuel pump when he found a coat hanger wrapped around the rear bumber reinforcement. So he follows the wire to a set of extra keys to the car he just bought. That's smells funky to me. So fuck him and his crew of thiefs!

--------------------
Krz4rd5

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com