Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
buy like someone else said, you can just log on with another account like all these other punks vouching for him and have been doing and say what he needs to say...he's guilty as fuck even stevie wonder would see that.....shit all these new accounts are probably him for all we know.....anyways like i said those guys should be banned from any car meeting, forum everything that consist with cars....

I encourage them to go to a meet. Lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guilty by association

[ July 16, 2011, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 16, 2011, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Lx ]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Habndy
¯
Member # 10789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habndy  Ford pictures for Habndy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2514389113.html

red saleen parts...

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Habndy:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2514389113.html

red saleen parts...

he found the bumpers in the theifs garage closet

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any updates/news?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
any updates/news?

+1

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+2
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+3 [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A LOT OF BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF GOING ON RIGHT NOW..that i cant say anything about

though there is much more than i cant let on at this time,i can fill you in on some info

FIRST
we have identified EVERYONE involved
we know what house the parts were taken to that day in both trucks

2ND
we have identified both trucks involved,yes even
the moron who drives the silverado that is silver with the white bed,we identified your truck,we have picts of it,vin and plates

-

3RD
we know where most of the main parts went
super charger to person in san jose
engine to person in stockton
wilwood brakes,still in epa
bassani x pipe..really dude,u think we dont know u have it???

4TH
WE KNOW WHERE ALL THE STOLEN ENGINE PARTS GO TO BE SWITCHED,WORKED ON,MACHINED,OR ALTERED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSES PARTS

oh,you dont think we know
hows this.........

NOW THIS MACHINE SHOP HAS BEEN DEALING WITH THIS GROUP FOR YEARS,NOW LET ME MAKE THIS A KNOWN FACT,THE OWNER OF THIS SHOP HAD NO IDEA THAT SOME OF THE PARTS THAT WERE BEING BROUGHT IN TO THEM WERE IN FACT STOLEN PARTS,AND THAT THIS OWNER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE OTHER THAN BEING AN INNOCENT VICTIM

he did in fact state now he understands how they could keep bringing in all these expensive parts week after week

INTERESTING FACT... lets call one of them MR.INNOCENT,brought MY SALEEN INTAKE in to be blasted,as to not be able to identify it afterwards .. interesting that MR.INNOCENT told the machinist it was being put on his 1973 FORD MAVERICK

ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT..this same person was having a set of gt40 heads being worked on at this machine shop,machinist stated the heads needed quite a bit of $$ in work... 2 days later,this person said,never mind,i have a set of AFR HEADS now

5TH
A CURRENT STANDING CAFORDS BOARD MEMBER...whom you know EXACTLY who you are....has FULL KNOWLEDGE and PARTICIPANT OF SELLING OF SOME OF THE PARTS OF THE GREEN 90-93 GT WITH THE GRAY PONI RIMS AND WHITE COWL HOOD that was stolen out of the owners driveway...is also tied to this case....and you know DAMN GOOD AND WELL I HAVE FIRST HAND EVIDENCE OF THIS ... i suggest you call your stupid f**k homies and suggest my parts start re-appearing....i dont care how,go buy them back from who they were sold to....OR WOULD YOU LIKE IF I POST YOUR MEMBER NAME,ADDRESS AND EVIDENCE?,,,,, no worry if you dont follow thru,ATTF already has a copy

-

6TH
ANOTHER CURRENT BOARD MEMBER WAS BUSTED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR FOR STEALING and STRIPPING A 1986 MUSTANG SVO AND PARTING IT OUT AT THEIR HOUSE...moron...and even had parts posted here on cafords

7TH
YES......NANOLX IS STILL A CURRENT BOARD MEMBER ON THIS SITE,USING ANOTHER NAME.....

8TH
THIS GOES OUT TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO CLAIMS NOT TO BE INVOLVED,MR.INNOCENT #2...F**K Y*U........WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...WE DONT KNOW YOU? .. HOWS THIS ... 7/25/11,PLEADS GUILTY TO STATUTORY RAPE OF A MINOR
..WOW DUDE,YOUR ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD,you have to rape little girls??

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE EPA SONG BIRD WHO HAS SPILLED ALL THE BEANS SINCE THE DAY THE CAR WAS FOUND IN THE DRIVEWAY.....or i guess if you still want to believe all this info was just pulled out of a hat,continue to do so

AND JUST THINK,THERE IS INFO WE CANT POST AT THIS TIME

[ August 04, 2011, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! [Eek!] [worship]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RaAgI7eZMg
Posts: 22468 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
A LOT OF BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF GOING ON RIGHT NOW..that i cant say anything about

though there is much more than i cant let on at this time,i can fill you in on some info

FIRST
we have identified EVERYONE involved
we know what house the parts were taken to that day in both trucks

2ND
we have identified both trucks involved,yes even
the moron who drives the silverado that is silver with the white bed,we identified your truck,we have picts of it,vin and plates

-

3RD
we know where most of the main parts went
super charger to person in san jose
engine to person in stockton
wilwood brakes,still in epa
bassani x pipe..really dude,u think we dont know u have it???

4TH
WE KNOW WHERE ALL THE STOLEN ENGINE PARTS GO TO BE SWITCHED,WORKED ON,MACHINED,OR ALTERED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSES PARTS

oh,you dont think we know
hows this.........

Zinola's Machine Shop
140 S Whisman Rd
Mountain View, CA 94041

NOW THIS MACHINE SHOP HAS BEEN DEALING WITH THIS GROUP FOR YEARS,NOW LET ME MAKE THIS A KNOWN FACT,THE OWNER OF THIS SHOP HAD NO IDEA THAT SOME OF THE PARTS THAT WERE BEING BROUGHT IN TO THEM WERE IN FACT STOLEN PARTS,AND THAT THIS OWNER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE OTHER THAN BEING AN INNOCENT VICTIM

he did in fact state now he understands how they could keep bringing in all these expensive parts week after week

INTERESTING FACT... lets call one of them MR.INNOCENT,brought MY SALEEN INTAKE in to be blasted,as to not be able to identify it afterwards .. interesting that MR.INNOCENT told the machinist it was being put on his 1973 FORD MAVERICK

ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT..this same person was having a set of gt40 heads being worked on at this machine shop,machinist stated the heads needed quite a bit of $$ in work... 2 days later,this person said,never mind,i have a set of AFR HEADS now

5TH
A CURRENT STANDING CAFORDS BOARD MEMBER...whom you know EXACTLY who you are....has FULL KNOWLEDGE and PARTICIPANT OF SELLING OF SOME OF THE PARTS OF THE GREEN 90-93 GT WITH THE GRAY PONI RIMS AND WHITE COWL HOOD that was stolen out of the owners driveway...is also tied to this case....and you know DAMN GOOD AND WELL I HAVE FIRST HAND EVIDENCE OF THIS ... i suggest you call your stupid f**k homies and suggest my parts start re-appearing....i dont care how,go buy them back from who they were sold to....OR WOULD YOU LIKE IF I POST YOUR MEMBER NAME,ADDRESS AND EVIDENCE?,,,,, no worry if you dont follow thru,ATTF already has a copy

-

6TH
ANOTHER CURRENT BOARD MEMBER WAS BUSTED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR FOR STEALING and STRIPPING A 1986 MUSTANG SVO AND PARTING IT OUT AT THEIR HOUSE...moron...and even had parts posted here on cafords

7TH
YES......NANOLX IS STILL A CURRENT BOARD MEMBER ON THIS SITE,USING ANOTHER NAME.....

8TH
THIS GOES OUT TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO CLAIMS NOT TO BE INVOLVED,MR.INNOCENT #2...F**K Y*U........WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...WE DONT KNOW YOU? .. HOWS THIS ... 7/25/11,PLEADS GUILTY TO STATUTORY RAPE OF A MINOR
..WOW DUDE,YOUR ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD,you have to rape little girls??

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE EPA SONG BIRD WHO HAS SPILLED ALL THE BEANS SINCE THE DAY THE CAR WAS FOUND IN THE DRIVEWAY.....or i guess if you still want to believe all this info was just pulled out of a hat,continue to do so

AND JUST THINK,THERE IS INFO WE CANT POST AT THIS TIME

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks foxbody for giving us a bit of an update, this shitt is crazy and is going deep, I'm glad you are getting closer and are getting to the bottom of this, hope you put everyone involved behind bars soon, fudge all these thieves involved. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
these people fucked with the wrong bull

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend ended up selling the body of that green GT with the white cowl hood. Every time I see the empty shell at the new owner's place, I get a gut wrenching feeling. Fuck you guys who did this.

Foxbody - thank you for the updates and for staying on top of it all. Get some! [patriot]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
My friend ended up selling the body of that green GT with the white cowl hood. Every time I see the empty shell at the new owner's place, I get a gut wrenching feeling.

You know Aaron? (the new owner of the car)
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do you....or anybody have photos of the guys???

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
My friend ended up selling the body of that green GT with the white cowl hood. Every time I see the empty shell at the new owner's place, I get a gut wrenching feeling.

Not very well, but I've been over there.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

Not very well, but I've been over there.
Yeah it sits right next door to my shop, still on the trailer from when they picked it up from the impound yard. WAS definetly a nice car.
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow bro i give you major props for this i am impressed... and ohh yea FUCK YOU THIEVES!!! Im tired of being scared to park my car outside for 2 long and im tired of it being broken into....for once someones doing something about this...

--------------------
02 GT Vert

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [patriot] Good Fuckin work! put these pile of shits behind bars to get raped!

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shows you how stupid these thieves really are.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha, some fucking thieves are going to get RAPED!!!! Great work, this really makes me and I'm sure a lot of other people feel better to know these fuckers aren't going to get away with fucking up peoples lives. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2532187250.html
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com