Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE
GetawayKing
¯
Member # 10403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GetawayKing  Ford pictures for GetawayKing  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 07, 2011, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: 302coupeb18hatch ]

Posts: 39 | From: Deadwood City | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Chp23109
¯
Member # 10540

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Chp23109  Ford pictures for Chp23109    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302coupeb18hatch:
FYI if those are the pics of the truck, then it ain't the truck. Taking pics of the wrong persons truck buddy.

hmmmmm! hi thief. i think that your truck. i have no idea you have less post. what a noob Bitch! [Razz]

--------------------
Banned for violating everything from the anti-ghetto sign and what's written below it. And we were doing so good lately with these types of people too.
^^^^^^^
you read the above and this is your reply to us-

"Why I got ban. He talked me crab word to me. Hmmm lmk thank"

Seriously? Does yous gots ta ax Y? Der be de stuff written unda der no ghetto sign G. Readz iT, itz beez 'bout it bout it youz.

We're not even going to get into getting banned for making fake accounts here http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00008902

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89highway:
quote:
FYI if those are the pics of the truck, then it ain't the truck. Taking pics of the wrong persons truck buddy.

hmmmmm! hi thief. i think that your truck. i have no idea you have less post. what a noob Bitch! [Razz]
Lol, +1 How the hell does the random person just pop up here knowing that truck isn't the one that belongs to a thief? If someone posted a pic of my car on a Honda message board claiming I was a thief I'd never know about it..... someone just made the whole thing worse with that post.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
GetawayKing
¯
Member # 10403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GetawayKing  Ford pictures for GetawayKing  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 07, 2011, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: 302coupeb18hatch ]

GetawayKing
¯
Member # 10403

[ August 07, 2011, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: 302coupeb18hatch ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:

Lol, +1 How the hell does the random person just pop up here knowing that truck isn't the one that belongs to a thief? If someone posted a pic of my car on a Honda message board claiming I was a thief I'd never know about it..... someone just made the whole thing worse with that post.

Incase you didn't read my other post, I know everyone dude is talking about, just like the other guy who posted in their behalf. There is people that know these guys, that's not a surprise. I just posted that so that they dont put someone elses car on blast, because like said before, they're just supposed to be stating facts. Putting a picture of a truck that isn't even the right truck is not factual, rather fictitious lol.
Why is anyone coming on here to defend them or post on their behalf? If they aren't guilty of anything then why worry? If that's the wrong truck then the cops will figure it out, if the guys in question didn't actually do anything wrong then that too will get sorted out. I wouldn't be afraid if I had nothing to hide. Maybe people digging around is going to end up uncovering some serious shit. Either way I'll wait to see the fallout, the information posted here really doesn't mean much until the cops have finished their end of it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Incase you didn't read my other post, I know everyone dude is talking about, just like the other guy who posted in their behalf. There is people that know these guys, that's not a surprise. I just posted that so that they dont put someone elses car on blast, because like said before, they're just supposed to be stating facts. Putting a picture of a truck that isn't even the right truck is not factual, rather fictitious lol.
Why is anyone coming on here to defend them or post on their behalf? If they aren't guilty of anything then why worry? If that's the wrong truck then the cops will figure it out, if the guys in question didn't actually do anything wrong then that too will get sorted out. I wouldn't be afraid if I had nothing to hide. Maybe people digging around is going to end up uncovering some serious shit. Either way I'll wait to see the fallout, the information posted here really doesn't mean much until the cops have finished their end of it.
Nicely said...I agree. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

SO this guy is a fuckin thief too?

Or just his homies huh....well ROLL IN SHIT LONG ENOUGH AND YOU START TO SMELL JUST LIKE IT!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 10, 2011, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Stangn5oh ]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates on this??

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the return of the saleen clone.......coming soon:)
Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny how this topic comes up and my 95 is In EPA in a driveway or backyard as we speak. Once I'm for sure I'm busting these motherfuckers out all of them.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Notice all the lurkers just lurking on all day... we see you dont think we dont [Cool]

Edit- ALL OF THE SUDDEN LOGGED OFF HAHA J CATS

[ 2013-08-07, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

[ 2013-08-08, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did the police officer who was in charge of this ever come up on anything?
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

This AUGI guy aka agustin.. From the 650

Drives snake kings teal cobra clone

[ 2013-08-08, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
ANYONE KNOW WHO THESE GUYS ARE?

PICTS FROM LAST MUSTANG LOCAL MEET

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/olaquepasa/Mobile%20Uploads/2011-06-26_190311.jpg

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/olaquepasa/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=2011-06-26_190255.jpg

these look like the same cock suckers that were posted up down the street earlyer this week. I had my fox in the driveway about 1am I came out to put it in the garage and noticed thay were standing in a group in the dark as soon as i seen them all four of them scatterd 2 jumped in a beat down gold colerd car the dude with the pony tail and the skinny dude jumped in a shitty red camaro with black stripes and black rims. 2 weeks ago the camaro cruised by twice when i was washing my fox out side

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

They look at this post and laugh about it... You just motivated foxbody to build one even better. Kind of does feel good knowing your doing something right for somebody wanting your car so bad they steal it.

--------------------

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
They look at this post and laugh about it... You just motivated foxbody to build one even better. Kind of does feel good knowing your doing something right for somebody wanting your car so bad they steal it.

Not really, those douche bags steal nice cars, clapped out foxes, 4 cylinders. They don't give a fuck.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JZTRK:
quote:

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/olaquepasa/Mobile%20Uploads/2011-06-26_190311.jpg

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/olaquepasa/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=2011-06-26_190255.jpg

these look like the same cock suckers that were posted up down the street earlyer this week. I had my fox in the driveway about 1am I came out to put it in the garage and noticed thay were standing in a group in the dark as soon as i seen them all four of them scatterd 2 jumped in a beat down gold colerd car the dude with the pony tail and the skinny dude jumped in a shitty red camaro with black stripes and black rims. 2 weeks ago the camaro cruised by twice when i was washing my fox out side
You better keep that car on lock down. Pieces of shit are just waiting. They will eventually get caught.
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:

You better keep that car on lock down. Pieces of shit are just waiting. They will eventually get caught.
You still have that bemini blue lx..?
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:

You still have that bemini blue lx..?
Indeed.
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ttt

--------------------

nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad u found your car.I had my shit stolen once so I know the feeling.
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com