Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!!
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
All our BS set aside. Its always nice to see another Brotha' geting fast the right way. [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]

For sure bro. I dont take anything on here too seriously. When i start setting up cruises and bbq's again it will be good to see you and your boys out there.

quote:
AED+ 1 bad ass cobra= [worship] [worship] [worship]

That is one bad ass snake, looks like you're doing everything right and I hope I will own a termy one day...

They are getting pretty affordable nowadays. Some are getting up there in mileage, but still pretty good deals to be found. I still want to pick up a a mystic a few years down the line

quote:
T, everything looks great and thanks for sharing!

When you get bored with it, please sell the car to me in the future.

For sure Luke. How is the 96 coming along? werent you doing some custom intake work?

quote:
This car will be bad assss!!! Can't wait t see it running. I know your hunting for exotics but I have a 954rr we can run for fun!
Aaron where you been bro? Im down to run the bike though. I have been riding a little lately too. Told my bro i would demolish his GSXR 650 once i break the motor in
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats good is just seeing someone from the old crew steppin up his game.

[ May 14, 2011, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want a run with this whippled termi.. I have a turbo coming via ups in a few days, my fox should be north of 500rw in a month or two.. Just have to get a block and trans to support..

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blkfoxbody89:
I want a run with this whippled termi.. I have a turbo coming via ups in a few days, my fox should be north of 500rw in a month or two.. Just have to get a block and trans to support..

Sounds like a good build you got going there. Once the motor is broken in and im back on the prowl we will definitely have to get together.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lookin' good, keep us posted!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lemme know when its done. My boy with a bolt on Z06 wants to run.

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

Sounds like a good build you got going there. Once the motor is broken in and im back on the prowl we will definitely have to get together.
Right on, and if what I have is not enough I'll have the jug purged, and ready for the flick of a switch. [Razz]

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is what i love seeing. a beautiful car, top notch parts, and well thought out with no short cuts or half assing something together. plus an owner with a funny mo-hawk [Razz] j/k terrance.

keep us updated!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Lookin' good, keep us posted!

For sure John. Always wanted to be fast like you. too bad it happend after you left the state. Thanks a lot for the 9 thread heads too. How is the Mach running with my old internals?

quote:
Whats good is just seeing someone from the old crew steppin up his game.
Jeff it has been a long time coming bro. I still remember you walking me up and down the illegals when i had the t-top 86 and you were in the t-bird. Start calling you the birdman. BRrrrrrrrr

quote:
this is what i love seeing. a beautiful car, top notch parts, and well thought out with no short cuts or half assing something together. plus an owner with a funny mo-hawk j/k terrance.

keep us updated!

Hahaah. Vin bro this mohawk gets ACTION at the club/bar too. Now you know why i want to get those items ordered up from you.

quote:
Lemme know when its done. My boy with a bolt on Z06 wants to run.

Dan

Dan i will for sure get with you when its done and will update this post. You gonna be back in the streets with us soon or what?

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right on, and if what I have is not enough I'll have the jug purged, and ready for the flick of a switch.

Damn... Nitrous/Turbo foxes, C6Z06's, and sprayed 427's..... I better learn how to drive quickly.
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that will be just another SLOWBRA on the street [Razz]

looking good T, can't wait to see it on the streets. guess i better step it up and mod my cobra, but than again you saw the little fox [Wink]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I could get this many races!

Cars looking good

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:

looking good T, can't wait to see it on the streets. guess i better step it up and mod my cobra, but than again you saw the little fox [Wink]

Yeah bro that little fox is going to be a problem and a menace to society. Even I'm excited about that one.

FOX GT bro you just gotta toss some street slicks and pump gas in that thing then roll out one night. I guarante you won't have problems finding guys to line up

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:

Cars looking good

Sure you can.

My buddies Z06 takes out whippled cobras all the time...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

yea gotta step it up lethal [burnout]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:

Cars looking good

Sure you can.

My buddies Z06 takes out whippled cobras all the time...

Perfect let me know

I'm ready!!

[ May 15, 2011, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
quote:

Yeah bro that little fox is going to be a problem and a menace to society. Even I'm excited about that one.

FOX GT bro you just gotta toss some street slicks and
pump gas in that thing then roll out one night. I guarante you won't have problems finding guys to line up

Street slicks? Pump gas?

Bring what you got a hope it's enough!!

Fu*k the bullshit!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 18x10roushes:
quote:

yea gotta step it up lethal [burnout]
track on wednesday tony, new tunne in 2 weeks so i will step it up [patriot]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a great build wish I could have a termi and do all these mods but everytime I want to do a major mod to one of the Stangs it's time to pay the mortgage or it's time to pay this expensive grocery bill or it's time to put new windows on the house was about to paint the coupe and the wife said nope the house needs paint I told her how am I going to keep up with the peeps on cafords then she told me maybe I should sell one to fund the other so I kept quite but when she walked away I talked again saying I will paint her and get that tune I want damn it! But yea can't wait to see your car hit the track or a meet.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a legit build you got there T! Didn't you buy that car with low compression or something? Now look at you, going for 650rwhp, damn! That car is very impressive...and with the wheels and that motor build, you can hang with all the big dogs on svtp now [Razz] congrats bro!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

For sure Luke. How is the 96 coming along? werent you doing some custom intake work?

Yes sir, I got the short runner intake and IMRC deletes built and installed earlier this year. The car just needs to be tuned now and it's "done" lol.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
quote:

Yes sir, I got the short runner intake and IMRC deletes built and installed earlier this year. The car just needs to be tuned now and it's "done" lol.
so its ready top get raped huh [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] [Wink]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:
quote:
quote:

By 50deep's 600+ rwhp car, ya.

Yours? I've already mounted a camera pointing to my rear view door mirror to take a picture when you are in clear view shortly after our race starts.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet build!....lets see what she does when its done!!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:
quote:
quote:

By 50deep's 600+ rwhp car, ya.

Yours? I've already mounted a camera pointing to my rear view door mirror to take a picture when you are in clear view shortly after our race starts.

luke..i enjoy bsing with you.. [Razz]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit man, you work fast... im sure its gonna be a handfull... [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com