Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!! (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!!
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Yeah eg is ridiculous. No haven't seen officer Nussin again but its only a matter of time since I take the car out almost everyday. Been pulled over a few more times but no tickets just compliments. Looking forward to the cruise and rolling next to that beast!

I'm looking forward to nothing more than getting some good ass in seat time with the car and my boys [patriot]

Ryan man I'm lost as to what mufflers to get. I really like the magnapacks or 18in dynomax race bullet, but that's still gonna scream. Shaun recommended a chambered muffler which would sound good too. Maybe even a Borla XR-1. I still want a good note, just something not as loud. I mean I like the way it sounds but its LOUD. You guys will hear what I'm talking about on the cruise. Maybe I can listen to a few setups to get a better idea

[ August 08, 2011, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Yeah those mufflers, if you wanna call em that, are going bye bye. Its way too loud and I can't really afford any tickets with this job I'm working at getting

ISP89LX she is almost all legal, but I went with long tubes at the end of the build due to my power level. Other than those she is good to go.

LOL isn't this statement kind of an oxymoron? You talk about too loud and tickets with the job you're working on but you admit to having illegal long tubes that cannot be smogged in CA? LOL Just be careful man if you run into the wrong CHP officer on the wrong day they write tickets to other officer's too sucks but it's a reality. Definitely looking forward to seeing that car out asap!
Exactly bro. It brings up the question of how long they will stay on the car and if long tubes are worth the potential hassle. Ahhh the never ending debate
It's one of those catch 22's isn't it, they are soo worth it but lol it sucks lol one of my buddies just got a ticket from CHP for tint the guy told him he was an officer and the chip said well we're not in your area are we? LOL what a dick!
And you know its the small stuff that gets you pulled over. Tint, no front plate, etc. Hell I even worry about my HID's sometimes
Yeah I got pulled over at Sac International because my sticker on my plate was faded lol luckily I knew the Guy! It just really depends on who you run into driving in CA is like playing craps! I went to visit a buddy out of state and he had his front window tinted black I was like WTF man in CA one of the hottest states with the most sunny days we can't even tint our damn side windows without getting hassled LOL
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know mine was loud with just the stock mani's into off road X and 3" 2 chamber flowmaster catback, went with 3" magnaflows and it quieted down alot....until WOT. I have a few vids on youtube with the flow setup and then the magnaflow setup, I know yours is gonna be louder do to the fact that your exhaust is setup on BEAST MODE! lol

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No chambered.
I like Dynomax Ultraflows, which are basically a little quietr than the Magnaflows.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Race bullets for the win! Let's those cams be heard!

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mac exhaust my friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8kkV1SFDBI

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
No chambered.
I like Dynomax Ultraflows, which are basically a little quietr than the Magnaflows.

What he said. With dyno race bullets in the mid pipe, it'll clean up the tone a bunch and can even pass for cats.... [Wink]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No Chambers, especially on a power adder car!

Dynomax UltraFlow or Superturbo...

I've had the STs on two cars and loved em (got em on my Cobra now too).

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Made a few changes:
 -

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Made a few changes:
 -

[Roll Eyes] absolutely rediculous.. lol

From an OTS built fox to a 700+ termi.. You may want to knock it down a notch like, 500rw, your talking life or death with T driving.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

What, when, how?

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

What, when, how?

I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. [Wink]
Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For some reason 706 looks so much cooler!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Snakezilla
¯
Member # 9553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakezilla  Ford pictures for Snakezilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy mother of God! Nice. Can't wait until it comes home so I can run down the street and see it
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Made a few changes:
 -

Hey Shaun whats with the what looks like a tiny break up around 4600 rpm on the torque and hp? Is it just the way it is or is there a reason?

EXCELLENT numbers and not talkin shit jus curious.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have smoothing down to the lowest setting and my dyno has 100 outputs per 1 revolution. It'll pick up a rock in the tire.

A Dynojet has 1 output per revolution....makes for a smoother looking graph.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
For some reason 706 looks so much cooler!

yup its like 699hp vs 700

or 12.99 vs 13.00

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UN-FUCKING-BAAAALEEEEIVABLE!!! And the motor isnt even broken in, great, juuuuust great!

How am i gonna explain to my girl, that now my car needs, head work done along with cams and a bigger supercharger?
I dont think she will buy the whole, my car is the slowest cobra outta AED and need more power line...lol

[ August 12, 2011, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: 03SVTPower ]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time to change the title to 700+ RWHP Build Thread... [worship]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking sick, gonna be a huge difference from the 12 sec fox!!! Skipping seconds like that is no joke!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] nicely!!!!

[ August 12, 2011, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: 89bluenotch ]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Yeah eg is ridiculous. No haven't seen officer Nussin again but its only a matter of time since I take the car out almost everyday. Been pulled over a few more times but no tickets just compliments. Looking forward to the cruise and rolling next to that beast!

I'm looking forward to nothing more than getting some good ass in seat time with the car and my boys [patriot]

Ryan man I'm lost as to what mufflers to get. I really like the magnapacks or 18in dynomax race bullet, but that's still gonna scream. Shaun recommended a chambered muffler which would sound good too. Maybe even a Borla XR-1. I still want a good note, just something not as loud. I mean I like the way it sounds but its LOUD. You guys will hear what I'm talking about on the cruise. Maybe I can listen to a few setups to get a better idea

I can't wait to check out your car on the cruise! Who ever is following you won't be able to hear their own car [Smile]

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's some serious hp. Are you ready for something like that T lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Its like going from dating the girl in the glee club to banging the prom queen. Your never ready for it, but you gotta man up and do it. I will for sure spend a lot of time learning to drive it before I get into driving it hard. My 6 piston brake kit came in today and that's going on ASAP

I never thought it would make the pwer it did and I can only imagine what it will do with the proper amount of fuel or on E85

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man that's impressive!! One day ill be where your at with a cobra ofcourse its always been my dream to have a cobra and your living it with some hard work and dedication... My motivation right there... [Smile]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com