Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!!
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been putting up tidbits of information here and there but decided to put it into one post that i can update. Me and the boys at Nor-Cal's finest AED have been putting together a nice combo for this summer. Today me and Shaun finally started assembling the motor since all the parts are in. The best part about the whole build is that Shaun has been teaching me a lot and even allowing me to help in the build process. Something i dont know of many shop owners to do. I have been taking my time with the build and accumulating the right parts for a stout setup. Along the way i have gotten some good deals on items like wheels (Jordan0806) and a modified FPDM (Black306). Also had many people listen to me whine and complain about how much i miss my car (Shaun, Drew, Epik, Streakmatt, 93Reefblue50, Red@7k, Ugotsmoked, etc). Here are a few shots of some parts to be installed.....

-
Pussy Magnet pic
 -
 -

Here are a few of the car itself. I have a shoot setup with an actual photographer once it is done and tuned. Need to install the polished exhaust, custom heat exchanger, decals, etc...

-
 -
 -

The motor should be a pretty legit pump gas setup that will make over 650rwhp through the cats and still pass smog (hopefully). I wont speak on the complete setup, but will put up a general breakdown come dyno time. I have told a lot of people different things to keep them guessing. Let me know what you guys think [patriot]

[ August 12, 2011, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice Wheels!

you still owe me money for them though.... [worship]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And here are some shots of the work me and the owner Shaun did today. I was legitimately scared of assembling a modular motor due to its complexity compared to a pushrod. But once Shaun had me start installing the cams, chains, etc its pretty straight forward. I wouldnt do it on my own anytime soon though.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Livernois Ported Heads
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Assembly
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product. AED FTW [patriot]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice!Keep us posted T.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one thing, you ain't playin! Nice f'n car [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by C6Z06s_own_50Deep:
Nice Wheels!

you still owe me money for them though.... [worship]

I will race you for the .01 cent once you get the turbo setup finished [Razz]

--------------------

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want that shirt! Lol

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice!!! i was just going to text you today asking how everythings going.. haha ill tell my viper bud his days are limited haha
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product. AED FTW
Thanks bro!!

quote:
Nice!Keep us posted T.
For sure Jeff. You back at full capacity yet? Im looking forward to cruising with you fellas again

quote:
one thing, you ain't playin! Nice f'n car
You know it man. This time around im playing for keeps. Going hunting for exotics [Wink]

--------------------

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED FTW!!!!! That build looks legit bro, some speak on it others get it done,I see you gettin it done.
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product. AED FTW
Thanks bro!!

quote:
Nice!Keep us posted T.
For sure Jeff. You back at full capacity yet? Im looking forward to cruising with you fellas again

No,not for a minute.Love the hawk man, [patriot] .

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
nice!!! i was just going to text you today asking how everythings going.. haha ill tell my viper bud his days are limited haha

hahah. Yeah bro thats kind of why i had your buddy race LETHL03 first. I figured if he didnt beat him, that he wouldnt really have a chance when im ready. I am going to need him and the guy in the C6Z06 for a video i plan on making. I will hit you up when im ready. Also noticed you were looking at the GT500's or Z06's. You getting rid of the Mach?

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
I want that shirt! Lol

No shit man i said the same thing. I told Shaun his new nickname is Tanner Faust [Big Grin]

quote:
AED FTW!!!!! That build looks legit bro, some speak on it others get it done,I see you gettin it done.
Thanks bro. I really wish you were closer man. I got a bunch of parts from the build i am bout the clean and would love to powdercoat black. All my brackets, timing cover, etc. If you can bro shoot me a pm with some pricing. If my money is right i might have you set the engine bay off.

--------------------

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My secret identity has been revealed!
All who see this thread must die.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pretty sick, lots of dollars.

I wanna work at DMV!! House payment,bills and still money for toys!!!!

Is that a mail order shortblock or whats up with the toe tag on it?

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

T bought a house?
LOL!

[ May 13, 2011, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Win the lottery or WTF T Hahahah. Pretty penny but gonna be fast and looking good. Fat props to u man! I'm about to get rid of my fox for a new toy [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

Dan

yeah can i get an application lol btw keep the pics coming [patriot]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cost to be the boss.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:

Dan

Dan I wish I was making big money. Graduating this december though so hopefully I will be soon. I have the luxury of staying home while in school so the parents cut me some slack while I build the car. Been working a shitload of OT and selling/trading my stock parts. Income taxes were on point, raises at work, and some other funds I had coming too me. All worked out right on time.

We went with the Aluminator on this setup too. Nothing like shaving weight off the nose to make it a little faster and more nimble [Wink]

[ May 13, 2011, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
quote:

Dan

yeah can i get an application lol btw keep the pics coming [patriot]
Honestly fellas Shaun is doing me a major favor in helping me put the car together. Without help on his end it would of taken much longer. I don't know many business owners who would extend themselves like he is to help a customer. I will seriously be a lifetime customer [patriot]

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice, T! I wondered who those parts belonged to when I was last up at AED.

When my Fastback is done sometime this decade, I'll have a little something for you. If you still have the car when my Fastback is finished, you owe me a race... your breathed on Terminator against my 427 Windsor on a little spray. [burnout]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com