Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Had A Run In With A C6 Z06 (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Had A Run In With A C6 Z06
teddysnca
Member # 10164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for teddysnca  Ford pictures for teddysnca    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yaterstang When you get done running around message boards with my penis let me know so I can be there to check out the sloleen

That is some funny chit right there. HAHA I frequent Corvette forum and am another C5Z owner. I was really impressed on the respect the C6Z got around here. I am no hater to Mustangs or fricking Pintos for that matter. If you built it, love it, and run it, hell thats impressive to me. My car by no means is a monster but its what I got. I was in Sac a month ago and was impressed myself with my 11.42 slip and went home with a smile. I lost a run to a GIRL (in a C6Z) to a mustang, to a STI, etc.... Was I pissed Nah it was all good and at the end of the day I chopped it uwith all of them. I would love to run around a Cobra for the hell of it just to have one. Like I was told long ago. There is no replacement for displacement. Next time I go to Sac I will post up and would love to meet up with a few of you. You can beat on my Z and after well go drink beers and talk shit about it. HAHA Here are a few pics of the "Bling Machine" as we call it on Corvette Forum. HAHA It is Far from the fastest around here, but its mine and I worked hard as hell on it.
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
01Corvette Z06
Heads, Cam, Blah, Blah, Blah

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to .com Teddysnca. Nice vette [patriot]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet vette! See T i found you a match next time your out at the track here.
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice looking Vett. Love the plates lol

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Teddysnca, welcome to the board. The Z06 is beautiful! You'll have to try and make one of the cruises we have now and then... a good mix of cars and folks. You wouldn't have had the only Vette on the last one. I did have the only 4 door though... [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Teddy thanks for the compliment man. I come through with a few good one liners every now and again. I'm glad you decided to check out the boards and I can see why they call it the bling machine. Its mad shiny. But yeah you will have to roll with us on out next meet or if your in the area we gotta line em up. Enjoy the boards

iceman & Epik Yes fellas the dyno queen will be out on the track soon, but being that its my only car I'm in no rush to break it. When I do bring it out I will be sure to have slicks and run my "other" tune

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Teddy thanks for the compliment man. I come through with a few good one liners every now and again. I'm glad you decided to check out the boards and I can see why they call it the bling machine. Its mad shiny. But yeah you will have to roll with us on out next meet or if your in the area we gotta line em up. Enjoy the boards

iceman & Epik Yes fellas the dyno queen will be out on the track soon, but being that its my only car I'm in no rush to break it. When I do bring it out I will be sure to have slicks and run my "other" tune

Your "other" tune? Is that the one where the driver mod is finely honed? [Razz]

[ July 23, 2010, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:

Haha. Yeah this one has the footlong mode turned off so I should only be able to make 6 inch subs. I gotta see how well you shift that GXP. I haven't heard any stories of your skills yet

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Terrance just becareful jumping up almost 200hp is no joke and your mile an hr is going to be up a lot higher also. So that gives you little room for error! Get some seat time and get used to that power

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:

Haha. Yeah this one has the footlong mode turned off so I should only be able to make 6 inch subs. I gotta see how well you shift that GXP. I haven't heard any stories of your skills yet
My skills are legendary... in my own mind.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by teddysnca:
Yaterstang When you get done running around message boards with my penis let me know so I can be there to check out the sloleen
 -

That is some funny chit right there. HAHA I frequent Corvette forum and am another C5Z owner. I was really impressed on the respect the C6Z got around here. I am no hater to Mustangs or fricking Pintos for that matter. If you built it, love it, and run it, hell thats impressive to me. My car by no means is a monster but its what I got. I was in Sac a month ago and was impressed myself with my 11.42 slip and went home with a smile. I lost a run to a GIRL (in a C6Z) to a mustang, to a STI, etc.... Was I pissed Nah it was all good and at the end of the day I chopped it uwith all of them. I would love to run around a Cobra for the hell of it just to have one. Like I was told long ago. There is no replacement for displacement. Next time I go to Sac I will post up and would love to meet up with a few of you. You can beat on my Z and after well go drink beers and talk shit about it. HAHA Here are a few pics of the "Bling Machine" as we call it on Corvette Forum. HAHA It is Far from the fastest around here, but its mine and I worked hard as hell on it.
 -
 -
 -
 -

JKJK bad ass vette [Eek!] [patriot]
teddysnca
Member # 10164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for teddysnca  Ford pictures for teddysnca    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA Thanks guys. The yellow is an either love it or hate it, but I am fine with it. Car has 2 7" lcd screens in the trunk, a 15" L7 Kicker, 3000watts, etc... HAHA Hell my door panels are not stock and I managed to fit 13 speakers in a Z. [Smile] I good friend is having a fundraiser/car show next month in Tracy. If I posted here do you think I could get a few out. Its for a cause and does not have to be perfect. Hell my car is a 2 footer. HAHA As for lining up, yeah we can make it happen I have forced induction to. [Wink] 450 RWHP AND 600RWHP on nitrous. [Eek!]
 -
 -

--------------------
01Corvette Z06
Heads, Cam, Blah, Blah, Blah

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
HAHA Thanks guys. The yellow is an either love it or hate it, but I am fine with it. Car has 2 7" lcd screens in the trunk, a 15" L7 Kicker, 3000watts, etc... HAHA Hell my door panels are not stock and I managed to fit 13 speakers in a Z. [Smile] I good friend is having a fundraiser/car show next month in Tracy. If I posted here do you think I could get a few out. Its for a cause and does not have to be perfect. Hell my car is a 2 footer. HAHA As for lining up, yeah we can make it happen I have forced induction to. [Wink] 450 RWHP AND 600RWHP on nitrous. [Eek!]
 -
 -

damn, that's bad ass vette, probably surprises people to see it's probably more go than show, (if that's possible)

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:
HAHA Thanks guys. The yellow is an either love it or hate it, 450 RWHP AND 600RWHP on nitrous. [Eek!]

Well welcome to the board, but as you said its a love it or hate it color. YES id love to have a Z06 of any year, but id rather piss glass than drive a yellow one lol. Even despite its #s.... lol anyway welcome to the board. [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com