Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 67 Shelby GT500 Clone (Page 18)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: 67 Shelby GT500 Clone
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Damn iceman your a baller!! [patriot]

seriously some people have some nice stables you have, like all the top ford cars to have, except an ac cobra, unless, you already do have that. might I ask what you do for a living?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

For real! What did wifey say about this one!?

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL. I've just consistently bought and sold cars well over the years.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:

seriously some people have some nice stables you have, like all the top ford cars to have, except an ac cobra, unless, you already do have that. might I ask what you do for a living?
Thanks!

I'm a mutual fund wholesaler.

And no Cobra for me yet. Definitely a bucket list car though.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
quote:

For real! What did wifey say about this one!?
She's good with it. I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of my rope though. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so you essentialy sell people's 401ks, at a wholesale level ie ( multiple 401ks priced in bulk)?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
so you essentialy sell people's 401ks, at a wholesale level ie ( multiple 401ks priced in bulk)?

Principal is a huge 401k provider but I'm with the mutual fund division. Our end clients are the advisors. Basically, I call on them and convince them to use our fund family over our competitors.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I call thread jack! Haha, Congrats on the car Dave. You deserve her, and I'm sure you will give her a good home. It's been great working with you.

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
well at least it's stayin on the board! congrats on the new toy!

+ 1 I'm happy iceman got it. This songs for you LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:

Principal is a huge 401k provider but I'm with the mutual fund division. Our end clients are the advisors. Basically, I call on them and convince them to use our fund family over our competitors.
B2B is the shit, no stupid ass customers to deal with.

Keep diversifying ya bonds! Congrats on the new toy.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
I call thread jack! Haha, Congrats on the car Dave. You deserve her, and I'm sure you will give her a good home. It's been great working with you.

Same to you, Brandon.

Stay tuned, everyone. I'll post progress pics as things move along.

-

-

-

-

[ February 05, 2012, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Same to you, Brandon.

-

-

-

-

whats the plan for drivetrain?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
Dave did you really buy it?

I'm picking it up Saturday morning. Pretty damn excited. It's a beautiful car.
So what car is leaving to Australia so this one can fit?

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
quote:

Same to you, Brandon.

I'm going to sell the 425" Windsor that came with the car and go with a Ford Racing 306 crate engine and a C4 behind it.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
quote:

LOL. I just talked to one of my contacts over there this afternoon. The money is on the way for my '65 coupe.

-

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL. I just talked to one of my contacts over there this afternoon. The money is on the way for my '65 coupe.

-

I knew something had to give way... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same to you, Brandon.

I'm going to sell the 425" Windsor that came with the car and go with a Ford Racing 306 crate engine and a C4 behind it.
That's what I put in my dad's 65 fastback. Except when I bought it, it was $300 cheaper than it is today [Smile]

I had an old school member rebuild the C4 and he did a great job at a great price. He's around your area, kind of. Let me know if you want his contact info.

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same to you, Brandon.

That's what I put in my dad's 65 fastback. Except when I bought it, it was $300 cheaper than it is today [Smile]

I had an old school member rebuild the C4 and he did a great job at a great price. He's around your area, kind of. Let me know if you want his contact info.

I've got a solid contact for rebuilt C4's. Thanks though.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Oh Dave...I forgot to mention. I hate you for getting that.... [worship] [worship]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Oh Dave...I forgot to mention. I hate you for getting that.... [worship] [worship]

Says the guy with a ridiculous turbocharged '95 Cobra. [burnout]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:

No amount of horsepower can equal what that fastback is going to be when it's done...

and by that I mean...Sold to some dude in New Zealand

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I really miss the financial industry. I was an advisor with Mass Mutual for a couple years but left to work for the State so I could show steady income to buy a house. We use to get wholesalers coming by the office all the time, most of them use to be advisors then were recruited to be wholesalers. Something tells me you'll have an AC Cobra in there soon.....lol.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
quote:

No amount of horsepower can equal what that fastback is going to be when it's done...

and by that I mean...Sold to some dude in New Zealand

I'm not planning to sell it right away. I'm going to show the car and enjoy it.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Notch1320, here's a front angle with the wheels.

-

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

I've got most of the interior now... still waiting on a few parts. I'll post pics when it's being installed.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com