Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jay Z just killed the game!!!! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Jay Z just killed the game!!!!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
This one kills that shit.

My favorite song on the cd from what I've heard thus far

Callin My Name

[worship]

This song right here shits on that Jay-Z track major....donkee doo doo

Song is cool, but I wouldnt say it SHIT's on D.O.A.... They are 2 different types of tracks. D.O.A. is a battle track, & that Jacka song is a mellow track... Good track though IMO...
Pick any track of jack's and it will kill any jayz track.....but that's just imho [Wink]
Your are sadly mistaken my friend, but thats just MY OPINION...

Let me guess, you listen to ONLY bay area hip hop??

[ July 05, 2009, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
This one kills that shit.

My favorite song on the cd from what I've heard thus far

Callin My Name

[worship]

This song right here shits on that Jay-Z track major....donkee doo doo

Song is cool, but I wouldnt say it SHIT's on D.O.A.... They are 2 different types of tracks. D.O.A. is a battle track, & that Jacka song is a mellow track... Good track though IMO...
Pick any track of jack's and it will kill any jayz track.....but that's just imho [Wink]
Your are sadly mistaken my friend, but thats just MY OPINION...

Let me guess, you listen to ONLY bay area hip hop??

nope...guess again [Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jack even did some mixtape shit over jay-z's beats...i'm sure lots of rappers like him...but I have NEVER like jay-z...

Nas shits on gay z too

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

i seen gay z in vegas, hella fucked up looking...at least get a hair cut going to vegas.....he was hella peepin me n my boys cuz we were dumb fitted...

damn beyonce is tall as fuk in person ... and even hotter

-

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
jack even did some mixtape shit over jay-z's beats...i'm sure lots of rappers like him...but I have NEVER like jay-z...

Nas shits on gay z too

I will agree with you about Nas, he is my favorite MC, but Jay Z is dope too IMO.

Im not gonna get into a pissing match with you about this music, because I love all genre's of hip hop, but I personally think that Jay Z has a hard ass track with D.O.A, & its puttin alot of fake MC's on blast with its message.....

Shit, if you want to hear a dope mellow track with meaningful lyrics, this "Common" track "I used to love her" Shits on that Jacka song, & its 15 years old.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12YgEIFcAY

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

we are entitled to our opinions... [Big Grin]

I'm not pissy...just saying how I feel...doesn't mean I don't like you [Razz]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i seen gay z in vegas, hella fucked up looking...at least get a hair cut going to vegas.....he was hella peepin me n my boys cuz we were dumb fitted...

-

well look at it this way. You remember seeing him. But he dont remember seeing you..lol. Or maybe he was peeping you because your clothes were dumb fitting. [Razz]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

-

well look at it this way. You remember seeing him. But he dont remember seeing you..lol. Or maybe he was peeping you because your clothes were dumb fitting. [Razz]
Lol is someone still upset about that iou? [Razz]

Stop cheer leading for gay z [Big Grin]

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Put it this way jay z could just bust out his iphone or whateve high tech he has ..and look at his online banking and see how many MILLIONS he has and laugh at u being dumb fitted..hahahaha just my opinion..hahaha
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:

-

Put it this way jay z could just bust out his iphone or whateve high tech he has ..and look at his online banking and see how many MILLIONS he has and laugh at u being dumb fitted..hahahaha just my opinion..hahaha
Damn hella gay z fans are getting butt hurt...dont trip homies...I just don't like his music...no need to tear me a new one...

yall act like he's your brother or sum [Wink]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

btw we prlly more fitted than either of you neway...so that's what matters... [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

-

Nah, I am not a fan of him outside of his music. but listen to yourself. You are recalling a minuscule encounter with Jay-Z. I guarantee he is not blogging about those guys with the dumb fitting clothes. So in essence being that you are storing that in your mental Rolodex in hand makes you the borderline groupie... [Big Grin]

But yes I am still bitter about the IOU... [BS flag]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
btw we prlly more fitted than either of you neway...so that's what matters... [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

I do not disagree, by your own account you clothes are "dumb fitting". Can never compete with that. Dumb fitting clothes make me think of those kids wearing the skinny jeans and capris (and they are not girls).

[patriot]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

-

Nah, I am not a fan of him outside of his music. but listen to yourself. You are recalling a minuscule encounter with Jay-Z. I guarantee he is not blogging about those guys with the dumb fitting clothes. So in essence being that you are storing that in your mental Rolodex in hand makes you the borderline groupie... [Big Grin]

But yes I am still bitter about the IOU... [BS flag]

I only remember that because of beyonces big ass swinging left and right....but yea call me a groupie..i chased him and took pictures and asked for a autograph too...

this was me:

"OMG OMG OMG OMG JAY Z HIIIIIII CAN I TAKE A PIC WITH YOU>>>>> OMG OMG OMG "

[Big Grin]

also if you've ever seen anyone famous I'm sure you remember it....thus making you a borderline groupie too..so join the crew mayn! [Razz]

[ July 06, 2009, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
...at least get a hair cut going to vegas.....he was hella peepin me n my boys cuz we were dumb fitted...

That's the only way to go to Vegas [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:
...at least get a hair cut going to vegas.....he was hella peepin me n my boys cuz we were dumb fitted...

maybe "DUMB FITTED" was the wrong choice of words...

how about...ummm..

My friends and I brought with us an exquisite wardrobe during our trip to Las Vegas Nevada...

[Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

how about...ummm..

My friends and I brought with us an exquisite wardrobe during our trip to Las Vegas Nevada...

I like how you took thee time and effort to extend your gentlemans vocabulary from these bizzare speaking Bay Area folks with their "dumb, stupid, hyphy" etc. Laugh Out Loud
I believe you forgot the comma between Las Vegas and Nevada [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how about...ummm..

I like how you took thee time and effort to extend your gentlemans vocabulary from these bizzare speaking Bay Area folks with their "dumb, stupid, hyphy" etc. Laugh Out Loud

Hey guess what.....

FUCK YOU!

[Big Grin]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

LOL...
[Big Grin]

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:

LOL...
[Big Grin]

-
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how about...ummm..

Hey guess what.....

FUCK YOU!

[Big Grin]

FUCK ME? OH NO FUCK YOU [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

-
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
 -

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH! [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you really enjoy hip hop , and like it cause of the music and flow..this dude is crazy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXksEfVuMDI

[ July 06, 2009, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: 91silverbullet ]

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
if you really enjoy hip hop , and like it cause of the music and flow..this dude is crazy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXksEfVuMDI

mmmmmmmm.....the beats okay at best....I don't really like his lyrics or what he's saying....just doesn't do it for me...

"My mom tried to run away from home, i left something in the car and caught her in the driveway"

lol that shit is wack

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com