Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jay Z just killed the game!!!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Jay Z just killed the game!!!!
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
hahaha, thanks. Because I was just pulling FR's leg.

[Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Razz]
90FoX is there ever a time your not post whoring? [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18532 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:
anyone pick up that "tear gas" yet?

I never picked it up but I've listened to most of it and it SLAPS [Big Grin]
I wouldn't doubt it. All the albums Jacka puts out are bomb. Literally every single song is sick, I wouldn't expect any less of tear gas...can't wait to pick it up...lifes to busy post whoring on here with you my hoe friend [Wink]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Razz]
That's not whoring....is it?

The smiley says what I would have said if I was typing. So it's easier and quicker to use the shmmmilee [Big Grin]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
anyone pick up that "tear gas" yet?

I never picked it up but I've listened to most of it and it SLAPS [Big Grin]
I wouldn't doubt it. All the albums Jacka puts out are bomb. Literally every single song is sick, I wouldn't expect any less of tear gas...can't wait to pick it up...lifes to busy post whoring on here with you my hoe friend [Wink]
Foreal I'm listenin to "they don't know" and fuck this shit is sick! [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

[Razz]
That's not whoring....is it?

The smiley says what I would have said if I was typing. So it's easier and quicker to use the shmmmilee [Big Grin]

Then that explains everything it's not post whoring anymore [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

With freeway from the JayZ camp.... Tear Gas - They Don't Know
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
With freeway from the JayZ camp.... Tear Gas - They Don't Know

Yup that one right there! Straight SLAPS [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

This one kills that shit.

My favorite song on the cd from what I've heard thus far

Callin My Name

[worship]

This song right here shits on that Jay-Z track major....donkee doo doo

[ June 30, 2009, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:

Callin My Name

[worship]

I heard that song too! This is like the only song Mistah FAB didn't get all hyphy on

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

My boy had a early release of this one here
Glam Life

I didn't know it was on tear gas.... [worship] ....I'll stop now because I'll probably post every song lol [burnout]

[ June 30, 2009, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
My boy had a early release of this one here
Glam Life

I didn't know it was on tear gas.... [worship] ....I'll stop now because I'll probably post every song lol [burnout]

I've heard this song like a month ago I didn't even know it was on tear gas either.... I know every song on there is sick!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

I still have "the jack of all trades" in my car right now... local artists = [worship]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

And oh yeah I have that Glamorous Lifestyle as my ringtone [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this drake and wayne is tite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5WLgfjo6HM

this is for turbo50 (dan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD-IUyiEAA0

[ June 30, 2009, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: 1FAST89GT ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
omg you guys are such homos and jay is a nerd, hes like low budget or somethin! i think any one can rap hella slow off the top of there dome, oh and who ever said jada was tight your gay, "ha ha dee block" i think that stands for "dick"!

You voted for Bush and think Game is the next Pac. Just when I thought you and I were getting on the same page. You go and say Jada Kiss does not have flows and JayZ is weak. I can handle your political views but I cant handle your hip hop views. [Eek!] [patriot] [dance] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
well then i guess i just like smart people, not people that take a whole min. to think of the next thing there gunna say.
lets be real, jay z is the slowest rapper alive and jada is a close second!!!!!
when people say "thats a tight rapper" i think shit like "he musta just droped 28 bars without a pause"!
so next time you say a rapper is tight, stop and think about how long it took him or her to get threw 10 bars!!!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[QUOTE]think Game is the next Pac.

no one ever said game was the next pac all i said was i see alot of pac in him, the young pac to be exact.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

[dance]

[ June 30, 2009, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't post a link to it please someone post this... YouTube pepsi mic pass bay area... Then listen to NY, ATL, Houston, las vegas, Miami and tell me the bay one isnt one of the best ones.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just this weekend I listened to some .drake songs ..maaaan I retract my previous post about him being weak just cause I had listened to that best I ever had..and the other song that be on the radio....but I heard this osng called "succesful" man that boy really do be GASSIN ...really impressed....hahha just thought id share that
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
Just this weekend I listened to some .drake songs ..maaaan I retract my previous post about him being weak just cause I had listened to that best I ever had..and the other song that be on the radio....but I heard this osng called "succesful" man that boy really do be GASSIN ...really impressed....hahha just thought id share that

ohh yeah drake is going to blow up. watch out [worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Callin My Name

[worship]

"trying to do right but wrong is so easy" [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ July 05, 2009, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

[ July 05, 2009, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Callin My Name

[worship]

Song is cool, but I wouldnt say it SHIT's on D.O.A.... They are 2 different types of tracks. D.O.A. is a battle track, & that Jacka song is a mellow track... Good track though IMO...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

Callin My Name

[worship]

Song is cool, but I wouldnt say it SHIT's on D.O.A.... They are 2 different types of tracks. D.O.A. is a battle track, & that Jacka song is a mellow track... Good track though IMO...
Pick any track of jack's and it will kill any jayz track.....but that's just imho [Wink]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com