Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jay Z just killed the game!!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Jay Z just killed the game!!!!
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the song. i dont like the , " la la la la good bye" partthough.

Wayne is my favorite rapper, but i agree some of the shit he puts out can be garbage , but he just trying something new so he can be everywhere in the music game and stack MORE paper. Thats what i like about him, he has different styles and doesnt give a Fuk. From always strapped to lolli pop to prom queen type crap. he does it all .On Birdman's "Make way" he goes jamican on his first verse
Im Me is one of my favorite Wayne songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khTVwybqRV0
and Let The Beat Build
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcK8mS4JCug
Mr. Carter Wayne & Jay-z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXfbD2DqeNM

haha check this "spoof" of mr carter with Affion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXWIncZHPXQ&feature=fvw

[ June 29, 2009, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
For clarification, Jay has already addressed the song and its context when it came out 3 weeks ago. He said that he was addressing everyone except Weezy, Kanye, and T-Pain and if he wanted to do an autotune record he would only do it with them. He wants other rappers to become more creative and let T-Pain, Wayne, and Kanye keep the autotune niche.

Eminem is a fantastic lyricist, but his lack of versatility has allowed the music industry to pass him up. Just like 50 cent, they allowed Dr. Dre to dictate the production and fell into making the same music and same formula that just seems old today. The longevity of an artist comes from being able to reinvent themselves. Jay-Z is a far different rapper from the begining of his career when he rapped like Twista. Even Wayne changed from being a hot boy to who he is today. Honestly Wayne vs Jay-Z is a toss up and so is Wayne vs Eminem. Until you actually do your research and listen to all of Wayne's stuff, Commercial and Mixtape, you can not accurately compare him to the lyrically elite, but he even has some commericial stuff that is ridiculous. Namely the verse he did for DJ Khaled in we taking over. I think they are all 1a, 1b, or 1c.

Believe me I am up on lil Wayne and his underground stuff. I'll listen to the tracks posted. I wish Jada Kiss could get a good camp around him. I love that fools flow. But I am gettin older and out of the demographic these cats are catering to. So my word probably doesn't matter much. Thus is why I never heard of Drake..lol. And why I have a 40GB Zune filled with nothing but Pac, Twista, Jada Kiss, DMX and Jay Z. Oh and my south shit, but you guys dont know nothing bout that...lol.

Jay Z = Torched lil Wayne
Eminem = Torched lil Wayne
Game -= to Pac

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Gillie the kid has been saying this stuff for ages. He is trying to get on like 50 cent. He makes accusations about the hottest rapper out trying to get shine so people will pay attention to him and eventually draw buzz enough to land a major label deal. Wayne does not ever respond to people dissin. Remember the kissing picture, 50 cent called him out, and the clipse. That is the reason 50 pushed back his album because he wanted to generate buzz from a beef with the hottest in the game and couldn't. Just like when he started shit wit kanye and ja rule.

I don't think Lil Wayne is on the diss level yet, i think he doesnt have the lyrcial potential to diss folks. He would start singing, laughing crying while dissing someone...

He needs to decide wether to be a pop singer or a rapper...

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this song sucks bad..

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is funny that many of you who dont care for Wayne are the same who still listen to Pac, Mac Dre, CBO, any other rapper that made a name for themselves in the early 90's. I grew listening to them and I believe from time to time they are good listening, but non at all relevent today. It sounds like your Zune book is a history book detailing the best and the greatest of the 90's rap era. Waiting for Pac to become reincarnated into another rapper will never happen. He is an icon created by a producer in his prime, and artist in his prime, and an industry in its prime. Live in the past if you must, but in order to help the industry you don't turn your back on it and compare it to the past u look and find artists of today that appeal to you.
Explaining Wayne to some of you is like explaining him to my Dad. My Dad believes there is no artist today who makes anything he would consider music. They should listen to Marvin or Al to hear good music. And honestly that what you guys are saying too!!!! Listen to Pac, Too Short, and Mac Dre!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wayne is not trying to be the best lyrical rapper your approval of his lyrics dosent mean anything to him!!! He is about MONEY!!! & even thoe he cant hold .2cents to Jay Z lyrics, He's making head lines with his show!!! LoL So thats making him alot of MONEY!!! He's on everyone's album right now getting paid!!! He might not be around for a very long time but he is trying to get every cent out their while he has the stage!!! So the more crazy & weird he gets the more people want to see him perform!! Like last night on the BET awards!! Why would you have 3 little girls on the stage with you but sing the song I want 2 fuck every woman in the World?? He got bleeped many times!!! Not cool but I still like his music!! LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Gillie the kid has been saying this stuff for ages. He is trying to get on like 50 cent. He makes accusations about the hottest rapper out trying to get shine so people will pay attention to him and eventually draw buzz enough to land a major label deal. Wayne does not ever respond to people dissin. Remember the kissing picture, 50 cent called him out, and the clipse. That is the reason 50 pushed back his album because he wanted to generate buzz from a beef with the hottest in the game and couldn't. Just like when he started shit wit kanye and ja rule.

I don't think Lil Wayne is on the diss level yet, i think he doesnt have the lyrcial potential to diss folks. He would start singing, laughing crying while dissing someone...

He needs to decide wether to be a pop singer or a rapper...

Have you listened to the Wayne CD leaked before the Carter 3 to create buzz for album? There are 5 songs on there including one that he did for the BET awards called "Gossip". That was lyrically the most impressive five songs sampler i have ever heard.

You say that you believe Wayne is not lyrically on the same level as Jay or Eminem. Well why back after the Carter 2 when Jay and Dame split and he had his own label he was asked what artist would want if he could have to start his label and he answered "Wayne". He has been quoted several time praising wayne as the hottest MC in the game. As for Eminem, he is not even relevant. If anyone is a pop star Eminem is. I respect Jay the most because of his age and his ability the remain relevent. Eminem just dropped a CD and i dont remember him being asked to perform on the BET Awards.

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Wayne is not trying to be the best lyrical rapper your approval of his lyrics dosent mean anything to him!!! He is about MONEY!!! & even thoe he cant hold .2cents to Jay Z lyrics, He's making head lines with his show!!! LoL So thats making him alot of MONEY!!! He's on everyone's album right now getting paid!!! He might not be around for a very long time but he is trying to get every cent out their while he has the stage!!! So the more crazy & weird he gets the more people want to see him perform!! Like last night on the BET awards!! Why would you have 3 little girls on the stage with you but sing the song I want 2 fuck every woman in the World?? He got bleeped many times!!! Not cool but I still like his music!! LoL

lol its "Get money ! F*CK Bitchs! (NO HOMO)

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:

He did that song because it has been in constant radio circulation for a minute now. Also it is a very popular video that showcases him and the next big thing Drake.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
that beat was just as hard as the lyrics....

Which wasn't at all [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i'm not feeling it either then again I never really liked much of Jay Z's stuff but I would like to download his wife! [Big Grin]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Almost all of the new rap/hip hop music sucks.
Just because I like bay area rappers doesn't mean that I'm dated.... Jay z tried to retire after ten years [Roll Eyes] too short is still rappin' still making money. I think rap has slowly been going down hill......If you could go back in time 15 years and play a new song from today... It would more then likely get laugh at.

You can't knock old school rappers like eric b and. Rakim and stuff... He had the best verse on the clasics song IMO [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

I think rap has slowly been going down hill......

+1

AND i hate all the frontin... drake would be a lot better if he stopped claiming he is gangster. his first name is aubrey, and he grew up in one of the richest surburbs in toronto with his white jewish mother. times must have been tough.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

I think rap has slowly been going down hill......

+1

AND i hate all the frontin... drake would be a lot better if he stopped claiming he is gangster. his first name is aubrey, and he grew up in one of the richest surburbs in toronto with his white jewish mother. times must have been tough.

Hey watch out for them Jewish moms... They will slap you up side your yamica for getting a B+ GPA

--------------------
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"yall niggas jeans too tight,colors too bright,your voice too light , I might wear black 4 years straight!" [worship] [worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woooow i love it.best thing i heard since runnin out by o-solo where is disses everyone that got wak ass songs that the play on the radio.dude is a str8 beast he even has a song on madden 06 i think it is called imma beast.and wayne is wak now nothin like he use to be.im finishing up a song im writting right now called rappers cemetery and im killing just lookin for the right beat for it so i can record it.but good post epik love that shit right there.i even like the beat to.i listen to music in diff way i hear shit most people dont...i know u know what im sayin epik.not the best beat in the world but it is dope...and like diss u killed that to dog i was on your myspace page thats a hot hot 1 right there [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People gotta understand that artists will do anything for publicity and money.

Whether it's bling bling, stunnas, hennessy, weed, bape, auto-tune, scrapers, etc. People will keep rapping about that shit until it gets played out to make MONEY.

Talking shit to other rappers will make publicity as well. Even bad publicity is still publicity.

I agree with some of the things Jay-Z says but why doesn't he actually retire? He never will he just says that to build up hype IMO.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
woooow i love it.best thing i heard since runnin out by o-solo where is disses everyone that got wak ass songs that the play on the radio.dude is a str8 beast he even has a song on madden 06 i think it is called imma beast.and wayne is wak now nothin like he use to be.im finishing up a song im writting right now called rappers cemetery and im killing just lookin for the right beat for it so i can record it.but good post epik love that shit right there.i even like the beat to.i listen to music in diff way i hear shit most people dont...i know u know what im sayin epik.not the best beat in the world but it is dope...and like diss u killed that to dog i was on your myspace page thats a hot hot 1 right there [patriot]

Right on bro... Thanks. That "LIKE DISS" beat is one of my newer tracks. There should be some vocals on it shortly...

I hear what your sayin too, I listen to music in different ways, since I am a producer/musician myself...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've always like jay-z since day 1...

hes just like "another" pac, since he just always spits it so real!

and i agree todays music is so watered down, its embarassing!

my ipod is full of music from the 90's, cuz IMO that was real hip hop....

thanks for posting dustin! [patriot]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't stand JayZ and I can't stand that song. How is it doing on the charts?

Sorry man, not hatin, just can't get into it.

Im even eclectic so..............

Here is a classic.

Yeah, im gettin old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMKM-eQPB4

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or this:::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3LaaYNuFfA&feature=channel_page

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
i've always like jay-z since day 1...

hes just like "another" pac, since he just always spits it so real!

and i agree todays music is so watered down, its embarassing!

my ipod is full of music from the 90's, cuz IMO that was real hip hop....

thanks for posting dustin! [patriot]

I agree... 90's was a great era for hip hop. Preferably 92-96...

--------------------

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!
[worship]

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!
[worship]

lmaooo omg fucking turbo50.lolol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!
[worship]

lmaooo omg fucking turbo50.lolol
WTF??? Is that Russian?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com