Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jay Z just killed the game!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Jay Z just killed the game!!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something about this topic made me slap this while at the gym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFErj2fZrLM

This to me is about when Rap was at its peak. Everyone was delivering heat. I had just moved back to Cali and this was the slap.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how about this one [worship] old school bayarea shit. Alot of people dont know about them [dance] 5150...... bump a bitch

they made a 5.0 mustang song back in the 90's aswell called "PONY EXPRESS" PONY EXPRESS

[ June 30, 2009, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I forgot to add I have some brotha lynch on my Zune too [worship] [worship]
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Brotha Lynch!!!
[worship] [worship]

Sactown pioneer....

Hey N8, u should check out the rack I produced for Lynch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQOsw-CsbA

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Brotha Lynch!!!
[worship] [worship]

Sactown pioneer....

Yea, Lynch was my first exposure to West coast rap really. My cousin picked me up from the airport bumping some baby eating shit and I was like wtf? But that shit stuck with me after a while. Lynch is rough, he needs a better camp tho.

BTW
If you think Wayne is the truth. Soulja Slim (RIP) and UNLV gave birth to the NO movement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsrxFmDJ2dk

[ June 30, 2009, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Brotha Lynch!!!
[worship] [worship]

Sactown pioneer....

Yea, Lynch was my first exposure to West coast rap really. My cousin picked me up from the airport bumping some baby eating shit and I was like wtf? But that shit stuck with me after a while. Lynch is rough, he needs a better camp tho.
I agree, his camp isnt up to par, but Lynch on the other hand, hes still raw.... Im tellin you, listen to that link I posted. Its a track we did a couple of years ago. He gassed on it....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lynch killed it on the tech nines "my world"that sickness we all know and love.im still on that season shit and 24 deep.u know what the sikness is??when u hug yo mama and yo dik get hard....he the hardest...listen to the 1st verse its lynch he is str8 saucy on that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=178ZAgvW2jk
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Something about this topic made me slap this while at the gym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFErj2fZrLM

This to me is about when Rap was at its peak. Everyone was delivering heat. I had just moved back to Cali and this was the slap.

Richie Rich babayyyy!!! You cannot bump that solo on any CD, you gotta have these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzwfyPLZHb8

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GxvVcyO2w

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone pick up that "tear gas" yet?
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:

dont got it but i was listening to it today in my cousins ipod touch...pretty nice for some bay shit.i dont really bump alot of it but looks like he might put a lil time into that.
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dunno, i've always thought X-Raided was one of the hardest rappers i've ever heard. I mean it doesn't get much more real IMO... that fool is gangsta...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uejJxNCnc

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh my god, I forgot about this song... HEAT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2grW9r0rdZc

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
I dunno, i've always thought X-Raided was one of the hardest rappers i've ever heard. I mean it doesn't get much more real IMO... that fool is gangsta...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uejJxNCnc

Macaframa!!! = [worship]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by its50:
quote:

dont got it but i was listening to it today in my cousins ipod touch...pretty nice for some bay shit.i dont really bump alot of it but looks like he might put a lil time into that.
Hell yea he did. Been hearing about that shit for a minute now. Release was delayed hella times or hella long. Can't wait to pick it up, I just have no time to drive so far to the nearest rasputin [Frown]

I heard through the grapevine, [Razz] , that best buy stocks bay shit?

Can anyone confirm this? Because I live near a best beezy and can swoop a copy from there [patriot]

its50
¯
Member # 4069

yeah they should have it.they have alot of independent shit there i didnt know till i was picking up some cds
its50
¯
Member # 4069

quote:
Originally posted by its50:
yeah they should have it.they have alot of independent shit there i didnt know till i was picking up some cds

dont 4 get about hollow tip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUFMnPRaYDYwhat yall know about that
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
omg you guys are such homos and jay is a nerd, hes like low budget or somethin! i think any one can rap hella slow off the top of there dome, oh and who ever said jada was tight your gay, "ha ha dee block" i think that stands for "dick"!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
omg you guys are such homos and jay is a nerd, hes like low budget or somethin! i think any one can rap hella slow off the top of there dome, oh and who ever said jada was tight your gay, "ha ha dee block" i think that stands for "dick"!

You voted for Bush and think Game is the next Pac. Just when I thought you and I were getting on the same page. You go and say Jada Kiss does not have flows and JayZ is weak. I can handle your political views but I cant handle your hip hop views. [Eek!] [patriot] [dance] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Stick to your political arguments [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jadakiss is a good raper.... One of the better of the east coast... Still think overall that the west coast has done better song's starting from the early years of rap. Even with a short time rapping 2pac is one of the most well known, mac dre was blowing up, who doesn't know too short, E-40, dr.dre, snoop, mac-10, ice cube, ice-t ...... He list goes on. We had the late80's and early 90's on lock [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
Jadakiss is a good raper.... One of the better of the east coast... Still think overall that the west coast has done better song's starting from the early years of rap. Even with a short time rapping 2pac is one of the most well known, mac dre was blowing up, who doesn't know too short, E-40, dr.dre, snoop, mac-10, ice cube, ice-t ...... He list goes on. We had the late80's and early 90's on lock [Smile]

I dunno, the early 90's the south was coming on strong. No Limit, Eight Ball MJG, Scarface, Geto Boys, 504 Boyz.

Make em UUUUUGGHHHH, na na na na. But I guess it is where you are at. In the south (in the 89's) Too Short was unheard of, e-40 a lil bit of course Cube, Mad Circle and Dre.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell yeah mackaframalama

x raded is the shit!!!!!!!

man Im gettin fuckin old!!!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You voted for Bush and think Game is the next Pac. Just when I thought you and I were getting on the same page. You go and say Jada Kiss does not have flows and JayZ is weak. I can handle your political views but I cant handle your hip hop views. [Eek!] [patriot] [dance] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
edit - not the thread for this discussion...lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ June 30, 2009, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

hahaha, thanks. Because I was just pulling FR's leg.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I never picked it up but I've listened to most of it and it SLAPS [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com