Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » f#@k Obama (this thread is not about what bush did so stop N8) (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: f#@k Obama (this thread is not about what bush did so stop N8)
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry my man, I refuse to let you put bullshit propaganda out there. Yea the dude is gonna make some decisions that dont sit right with some. I have said this countless times. But for you to paint this scenario that the US is doomed. It is my CaFords duty to put the other side of the coin out there. As for this topic, I am done and will let you have the floor as I have heard and said all I wanted to say.

But I do find it funny, that you call me to answer rhetorical questions, call me out to see how I would respond to other folks comments. Then you tell me to stay on topic. LOL. Anyway my man you got the floor back and your post. But I will lurk in the next one waiting for that perfect time to strike hahaha. So you better have wikipedia open when you blurt out the next round of nonsensical information.... [patriot]

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can you have a bash obama thread and say don't bring up bush, fr5.0 you come on here calling people stupid and you not wanting to hear about bush is the dumbest thing i ever heard. You act like bush was president 10 years ago rather than less than 6 months ago. He messed things up so badly, in 10 years we still might be talking about how things is still messed up because of bush.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So at what point are we going to stop blaming bush?
Is it bush's fault that the housing market crashed? Is it his fault for 9/11? Katrina? How about north Korea starting up it's nuclear program? Iran wanting to blow up israel?

the problem with politicians is they are all talk. Obama talks a good game, but is he ready to lead the country? Have you guys seen how many times he re financed his house? He was one of these Americans that was spending more then he was making.. If he was not elected as a senator he could have been broke. When he did get elected he just so happened to help out the hospital his wife was working at and guess what she got a fat raise [Roll Eyes] ( this is a fact )
The moral of the story is know matter who you vote for more then likely they are or have done some shady stuff at some point to get where they are.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
How can you have a bash obama thread and say don't bring up bush, fr5.0 you come on here calling people stupid and you not wanting to hear about bush is the dumbest thing i ever heard. You act like bush was president 10 years ago rather than less than 6 months ago. He messed things up so badly, in 10 years we still might be talking about how things is still messed up because of bush.

well then you tell me how obamas radical thoughts and laws bring bush in to the picture????
ban on assault wepons, what does that have to do with bush???
$20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA, what does this have to do with bush???
$20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza, what does this have to do with bush????
fund/facilitate abortion(S) not just here within the U. S., but within the world, using U. S. taxpayer funds. what does this have to do with bush?????
shall i go on 86- 50???

you may think that N8 is older and wiser so you should back him up, but maybe you dont understand. N8 is pulling the wool over your eyes, not on purpose he has just been lead to talk around the situation at hand because people around him do the same. if you notice in every thread about Obama, N8 turns the whole thread into the save and bash bush thread.
never realy talking about the real problem which is the laws and rules Obama is setting. N8 has never answerd one question about Obama's radical laws ever on this forum, do a search and you will find this to be true.

N8, i do not hate you but i do think you are misguided and uninformed. i do apoligize for the nasty things i say to you some times but i get very passionate like stated in past threads. also alot of the time your posts seem a bit racist, when i notice these i feel it is my CAfords duty to call you on it.
just a word of advice being mixed does not get you out of the racist category, that was a lame excuse!

if anyone can answer the questions above please chime in, but only if you are edjucated on the topic.

thank you! [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
....the problem with politicians is they are all talk. Obama talks a good game, but is he ready to lead the country? Have you guys seen how many times he re financed his house?....
The moral of the story is know matter who you vote for more then likely they are or have done some shady stuff at some point to get where they are.

Very valid when you put the over all understanding of the people we put in that office. People are treating Obama as as a special case. He is still a politician and my point is, he should not be subjected to a higher level of scrutiny than his predecessors. Once we have that understanding, it makes your arguments seem less slanted. That is all I have been saying. Now you and I are on the same page [patriot]

FR
I do not hate you either, and if you made a personal jab at me I missed it (well other than trying to make me seem racist...lol). But apology accepted. I think you are missing my position. I consider myself neither Dem or Rep. I do not let party lines influence my decisions. I did not vote based on color (though I am extremely proud he is black). And like I said, I am pro Obama, but I am not pro fuck-up. So I am able to jump off this bandwagon at any point. But I am going to give him his fair chance to prove us right or wrong. You cannot doom America 6 months into a office. You just cant. You are welcome to your opinion, but if you want to come across less ranty and fanatical, I think you should understand and acknowledge the path it took for us to get to the terrible state. Which involves pulling Bush in and unfortunately holding him accountable for his actions.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
....the problem with politicians is they are all talk. Obama talks a good game, but is he ready to lead the country? Have you guys seen how many times he re financed his house?....

Very valid when you put the over all understanding of the people we put in that office. People are treating Obama as as a special case. He is still a politician and my point is, he should not be subjected to a higher level of scrutiny than his predecessors. Once we have that understanding, it makes your arguments seem less slanted. That is all I have been saying. Now you and I are on the same page [patriot]

FR
I do not hate you either, and if you made a personal jab at me I missed it (well other than trying to make me seem racist...lol). But apology accepted. I think you are missing my position. I consider myself neither Dem or Rep. I do not let party lines influence my decisions. I did not vote based on color (though I am extremely proud he is black). And like I said, I am pro Obama, but I am not pro fuck-up. So I am able to jump off this bandwagon at any point. But I am going to give him his fair chance to prove us right or wrong. You cannot doom America 6 months into a office. You just cant. You are welcome to your opinion, but if you want to come across less ranty and fanatical, I think you should understand and acknowledge the path it took for us to get to the terrible state. Which involves pulling Bush in and unfortunately holding him accountable for his actions.

ya........ya........ya........i hear what you are saying but just like i have said many times you seem not to care what happens to the rest of us, as long as it is good for you! sorry that not every one in america is as rich as you try to seem!! but in reality i know some of the policies that obama has or is pushing for directaly effect you. i understand that you are a proud man that has pride in color (which is the crazyest thing ive ever heard every time i hear people say that). so if i am right you might not even acknowledge it for fear that others would think less of your judgments!

further more this country was founded on republicans and there so called radical views.
with out the republican party we would not have a government, and our country would not have lasted in the hands of americans!!!!
you should be ashamed of your self as should others that share your thoughts about the parties!!!!!!!!!!
the same goes for the people that did not and do not vote, this is your country to and every year they bet on you people to not vote!!!!

things would be alot different in this country if it was a law to vote, and you had to be educated about what you were voting for!!!

we just might have seen real change!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

lol...me rich. I have 5 kids and a wife, I'll never be rich. I'll be the first person to say I am broke. What is wrong with me being proud that a black man is in the white house? Hell if I werent black I'd be proud. This a huge hurdle that America itself has gotten over. Anyway. This country was not founded on republican views, but I do not wanna get into that. That is a whole topic in of itself. As far as being ashamed, in all honesty if you are so Republican that the thought of a democrat in office makes your teeth chatter, you should be ashamed. Because you have let a title cloud your judgment and has allowed you to see things through rose colored glasses. I do not think the party has the power but the person. Maybe that is naive of me. But I try to judge the person before me, not the title, prestige or lack there of. In any event I still think you and I agree on more than you want to lead on about. Its just that you wanna lay blame on folks and I think it is misplaced.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't care what color skin President we have. i wish politicians wouldn't play to the people that paid for them to get power. Obama promised to not take guns away but hes already taken that back, he needs to play to his masters now in the Senate and House. He already gave all of them something they wanted with the 800Billion in Economic stimulus plan that was just full of BS.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

Im going to point out some of the CHANGES he did, N8 pointed out some but i guess you overlooked them.

Some of these changes, it wouldve took Bullshittin Bush over 50 years to come up with.

No More 'War on Terror' For President Obama, words do matter. The administration will no longer be employing the phrases "war on terror" and "enemy combatants," words that defined the Bush administration's foreign policy after the events of Sept. 11, 2001. The announcement that the term "war on terror" won't be used was made by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton just days before President Obama embarked on his first overseas trip to Europe as U.S. president. "The administration has stopped using the phrase and I think that speaks for itself," Clinton said at an international conference on Afghanistan in Amsterdam.

Closing Detainee Center at Guantanamo In his first major step in office, Obama signed an executive order closing down the detainee center at the Guantanamo Bay military facility within a year, and established new guidelines on interrogation methods and the treatment of detainees. In another order signed on the same day, Obama mandated all U.S. interrogators in all agencies to adhere to rules in the Army Field Manual, and the president also called for the shut down of CIA detention centers around the world.

Troops Drawdown in Iraq Partially fulfilling one of his major campaign promises that probably is one of the sharpest reversals from Bush's policy, Obama ordered the drawdown of troops in Iraq at a late February pit stop in Camp Lejune, N.C. "Let me say this as plainly as I can: by Aug. 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end," the president said on Feb. 27 in a gathering of troops.

Endorsing Gay Rights On March 18, the Obama administration formally endorsed a United Nations statement urging world leaders to decriminalize homosexuality, a declaration that less than three months ago Bush refused to sign.

Stem Cell Research In his latest rollback of Bush administration policies, President Obama signed an executive order Monday lifting the 7½-year ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research and a memorandum covering all scientific research.

Global Gag Rule The debate on whether U.S. government should fund international family planning groups that provide abortions or related services has been brewing for decades. Obama overturned the policy on Jan. 23, just days after he took the oath of office.

Provider Conscience Rule Breaking with Bush on health care, Obama wants to give more power back to the patients on whether health care providers should provide controversial services.

Memos on Harsh Interrogation Techniques In April, the Department of Justice (DOJ) released legal memos detailing the authorization and legalization of harsh interrogation techniques, such as waterboarding, on detainees under U.S. custody. The president has indicated he does not believe that those who were simply following orders given to them by senior officials should be prosecuted. However, he left the door open for possible charges against high-level officials.

Interrogation Photos The Pentagon will turn over 44 photos to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), showing abuse of prisoners in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Obama administration could have taken the case to the Supreme Court, but instead decided to hand over the pictures. Since the ACLU filed the lawsuit, they will be the first recipients of the photos.

Casket Ban The Pentagon lifted the controversial ban on the photographing of flag-draped caskets of America's war dead, reversing the policy that was implemented by George Bush in 2001. Under the new rules, families will decide whether to grant media access to caskets of the dead and the military will suggest guidelines for how much coverage to allow.

Greenhouse Gases The Environmental Protection Agency's finding that greenhouse gases are hazardous to public health and welfare gives Obama the authority to invoke stricter emission controls and regulations under the 40-year-old Clean Air Act. Starting from his campaign, the president has said he wants to focus on creating green jobs and a more comprehensive energy and environmental policy. While focusing on energy efficient cars and buildings, he has reiterated that he wants to reduce dependence on foreign oil.

Endangered Species Act The president authorized full scientific reviews of projects that might harm endangered wildlife and plants. Obama's memorandum overrides the Bush administration regulation that limits scientific reviews of projects that could harm endangered species.

Restrictions on Cuba The president relaxed travel, commerce and mail restrictions on Cuba, allowing American-Cuban families unlimited visits to the island and no restrictions on the amount of remittances they can send back.

Source : ABC News

changing the war on terror to overseas contingency operation was a politically correct stunt. when 4000 americans die, i say we are at war with terrorism, it should be called as such.

bringing dangerous terrorists back to the U.S. to rot in our prisons constitutes change for the better?

while he did bring home a few troops from iraq he did deploy more troops in Afghanistan. (as we do need! [patriot] )

So he makes it easier for people to get abortions by using my tax dollars to fund them and making doctors perform them against their own will. again, this doesn't qualify as the change I wanted.

releasing interrogation techniques used to extract information which now makes it even that much harder to get anything out of captured suspects and also fuels the fire for those wishing us harm does not make America any more safe... in fact quite the contrary i believe

Oh yea, i'm glad to hear he has decided not to release the photos of interrogations to the ACLU. Thats one right decision he's made [patriot]

and the president now has authority to require stricter emissions standards?? I'm pretty sure this has been going on throughout the bush administration too with many new diesel and gas emission rules. So no change there...

and now we get to visit cuba. [Whoo Whooooo!] for cuban cigars.

So where's the REAL change in all this?? [Confused]

[ May 28, 2009, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've kinda been staying out of this thread but i figured what the hell...

I am a republican but will be the first to say that our last president was far from perfect, and far from what i thought my party stood for. I too believe that more emphasis should be put on the person and not the party and that is how i vote. N8 I believe you vote for what you believe in and i can respect that. However your statement about the values this country was founded on not being "republican" is pure opinion. There are a lot of values of the republican party which I believe do date back to our founding fathers. but that could also be said about values of the democratic party as well.

Going forward there are a lot of worries i have about obama. Slowback you're my new best friend on here. I agree with everything you've said in here...

Government should not be taking over healthcare

as far as the auto industry goes I say we need to stop throwing money at them and just let them declare chapter 11 and restructure! because the government running the auto industry just sounds too much like hugo chavez nationalizing the oil companies in venezuela...

and waterboarding THREE, yes THREE terrorists including the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks which killed over 4000 americans??? why should anyone have a problem with this???

oh yea, and obama on closing Guantanamo was just a political stunt which he has now seemed to realize is easier said than done.

what makes me the most afraid is the lack of oversight from the media which seems to slobber all over obama any chance they get.

anyway i'll let N8 and fr get back into it now cuz its more entertaining to just watch [Razz] [patriot] [patriot]

[ May 28, 2009, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
anyway i'll let N8 and fr get back into it now cuz its more entertaining to just watch [Razz] [patriot] [patriot]

awww i love it!!!!!! i like N8 hes to only guy on this site that will have a real debate and not get his g string to high in his ass lol!!!!!
N8 is a good ass dude!!!!

oh and N8 some day we will meet and im gunna whip your ass in a thumb wrestle hahahahaha!!!!! [Eek!]

[ May 28, 2009, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

awww i love it!!!!!! i like N8 hes to only guy on this site that will have a real debate and not get his g string to high in his ass lol!!!!!

oh and N8 some day we will meet and im gunna whip your ass in a thumb wrestle hahahahaha!!!!! [Eek!]

aaawwww.....lol. You aaight with me to man.

Its good to have some healthy debate. I know people are tired of me shooting my mouth off. But I am talkative person. So I may as well "keep it real" here and talk it up... [patriot]

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This will probably chap some Liberal hide.

FOLLOW THE FASCIST BRICK ROAD

Obama’s approval numbers have gone down. Apparently he sprung a leak in his charisma. In Detroit they have started calling him “Obama, the Pontiac Killer”. He decided he had to destroy the automobile industry in order to save it. This is called “Nationalization”. Well, America, there is another “N word” for ya’. Obama’s ingests his fascism straight - the same way drunks order whiskey – “As it comes”. (There may be no alternative to the Obama fascism but the reintroduction of “the N word” – if for no reason other than that they hate it so much.)

The Democrats are celebrating the first hundred days of the Obama financial diarrhea. His Administration may adopt the motto is “Economic Collapses ‘R’ Us.

Obama has asked his technician, “What do I do if in the middle of my speech the teleprompter goes out? He was advised, “Just keep talking until you think of something to say”. Obama’s speeches have become a form of torture in themselves. They should be called teleboarding.

Arlen Specter has switched over to the Democrat Party where there are better opportunities for him to carry his moderation to excess.

History instructs us, there is almost no country in the world in which Spain did not make the natives restless. Now here they come again.

Michelle Obama is being celebrated all over the media as the First Lady of Fashion. In fact, when she gets all dressed up she looks like a designer potholder. (Incidentally, while the subject of fashion abides, why is it everything Madeleine Albright wears look like expensive mosquito netting?)

The Republican team doesn’t need Gatorade. They need Spine-aid. When Republicans run scared it’s not a race – it’s a marathon. The "Pubbies’" political ploy was to wait and see. Well, they waited and saw. (The Republican Party blew up on the pad - and then they blew up the pad.)

Doctors are trying to determine if the swine flu is carried by a bug called the swine fly. The good news is that some swine flies are too fat to get off the ground. (Incidentally, if you’ve never visited Mexico the swine flu season is the ideal time of year not to go.)

Will the game of the year be The Somali Pirates versus The Harlem Globe Muggers?

Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner is teaching the rest of the Obama Cabinet members the trick of how to drool through their wallets. As a boy, the avaricious, money-grasping Geithner may have been bitten on the neck by a tollbooth.

It is possible Congress will set aside a cool forty billion dollars for research to determine whether toilet seats feel cold to Eskimos.

We’re told John Kerry is the only former naval officer to pass up oak leaf clusters on his medals in favor of sequins.

It is rumored that Macy’s Department Store will replace its traditional Thanksgiving Day festivity with something called The Pigmentation Parade.

Nancy Pelosi acts like someone who left Shangri-La by virtue of having been voted out.

Al Gore is a fog that never lifts.

Janet Napolitano is another cupid stunt. The Democrat Party never seems to run out of them. They are determined to make sure the American Way is no longer the American Way.

The building of the border fence will end in a photo finish with the passage of amnesty.

It won’t take the gays long to realize that same-sex marriage quickly becomes “the same-old sex” marriage. Along those lines, homosexuality is depravity and lesbianism is entertainment.

American money, once called bucks, may soon be called Buckwheats.

Obama has made economic darkness the Fifth Dimension

Is that stuff on Barack Obama’s head hair or an autograph collection?

According to the Saudi King even the Pope said “hello” to him standing up.

There are probably more Muslims in Sweden than in Mecca. It’s just a matter of time before there is a native quarter in Disneyland.

Why hasn’t Gloria Steinem complained that The Saudi Palace doesn’t have a ladies room?

It seems inevitable that Google will have a seat on the United Nations Security Council.

Obama assumes power he does not have and delegates it to people who have neither the right nor the brains to use it. The Obama Presidency signals the death of Idealism.

The racial homogenizing of Europe was already in overkill. The arrival of Obama was the last straw.

Jimmy Carter raised peanuts, which is probably the reason why peanuts never got to be any bigger than peanuts.

Arabs always like to shoot in the air which makes you wonder how come there are so many of them.

George W. Bush saved million of lives in Africa. (That’s another reason.)

The Obama economy may reinvigorate minority interest in looting.

Dianne Feinstein removed any doubt that she is too rich to steal.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Oprah Winfrey uses hockey pucks as pasties?

The problem with Mexican trucks is their brakes are adjusted by Mexican mechanics.

Environmentalism has made this nation as weak as its weakest link. The little good that can come of environmentalism is inundated by what is bad.

The ACLU will supply Somali pirates with back packs so, if they are captured, they can pass themselves off as juveniles in American Courts.

Apparently George W. Bush left Barack Obama a duplicate set of keys to Afghanistan.

Had he seen Sean Penn’s portrayal of him, Harvey Milk would be curdling in his casket.

Fidel Castro has told off another American President. It’s what he lives for. Obama kissed another tyrant’s ass. It’s what he lives for. After five minutes without apologizing to some despot Obama “goes into withdrawal”. (Almost anybody in the Obama Administration can tell you where Napoleon went wrong and Fidel Castro went right.)

Obama is pondering this final question: At his command will American soldiers fire on American civilians?

The way to help the economy is to get Obama’s pointy Florsheims from standing on America’s esophagus.

How does Tom Brokaw manage to keep his apathy on an even keel? And how long can Barney Frank remain gender-free? (It’s likely if the Hindenburg Zeppelin had been piloted by Barney Frank, he would have crashed it into an iceberg.)

The secret of the success of the Obamas’ marriage is that they’re never admitted to each other their real race. (Is it possible Barack Obama hates being a Negro almost as much a Michelle Obama hates being married to one?)

If his treatment of Sarah Palin is the measure, John McCain must have turned on every American prisoner in the Hanoi Hilton.

When will FDR’s New Deal finally die the death it so richly deserves?

If anything characterized both parties it is the failure to keep Mexicans from sneaking into America and the failure to inspire some other minorities to sneak out.

Joe Biden may have to be fitted with a thinking aid. Listening to Biden’s quips is about as much fun as gutting a haddock

Why not re-name this Commie-leaning capital of the United States “Washingrad?”

The only good thing the Governor of California ever did was not take a salary - and he was worth every penny of it. And speaking of money, why not call him Arnold Taxaneggar?

Jeaneane Garofalo looks like a professional Botox donor.

The Obama Administration will send engraved invitations to people who want to acquire permanent Illegal alien status. The invitation will bear the initials B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Drugs).

When will some liberals decide it is possible to be a member of a minority and also an American?

And this …

If Barack Obama were a true American somebody would have noticed it by now.

THE JUDAS PRESIDENT

THE OBAMAS’ TOUR DE FALSE

The Great Obama Cringe Out hit the road. Obama has returned from another surrender bender. The Black Plaque went to Europe – and this time it brought its entourage. The trip was ill-advised. Europeans did not need another Hussein on their continent already bloated with Bedouins. He did not take his “Aunt Screwy” along for fear she would not be allowed back into the country. This may give her time to finish writing her Swahili cook book called “You Are Who You Eat”.

(The familial record alludes, Obama’s mother was a practicing Voo Doo-ist and his father was a devout Mau Mau. Barack is evidence those mixed marriages never work out.)

Obama took 500 people along to Europe. The line to the "Ocupado" must have started on the tarmac at Dulles Airport. It gave the passengers a new urgency to the term “in a holding pattern”. The Obamas cancelled their stopover at Kenya when they realized nobody in the presidential party knew the Zulu word for bagel.

America’s first race-free, gender-free, national loyalty-free President, Barack Obama, had wafted across the globe on a cloud of capitulation, meandering from one country to another preaching his ersatz version of peace. There will be peace in Europe long after there is harmony in Harlem. Like most graduates of Harvard Obama doesn’t realize that the Europeans invented war – and if they didn’t, they are more than happy to take the credit for it. (Academics invariably gravitate to Harvard where ignorance is its bread and butter.)

A rock star and his sorority bimbo undertook to fix the world. Nobody sent them. They just went. The President has oversold himself to the callow world of rock as Barack “I Am the World” Obama. There is some question about whether Obama qualifies as a rock star. That culture portends that you’re not really a rock star until you “beat up on yo’ bitch” a few times. It is possible rock ‘n roll is actually just a race riot set to music.

Their trek was an orgy of apologia that has earned the Obamas all the contempt and condemnation America can muster. Obama must have received a midnight visit from The Spirit of Munich Past. His performance raised the question, is Neville Chamberlain still dead? Apparently Barack is determined to be a disgrace to countries besides our own. The only thing comparable to Obama’s cowardice abroad is Republicans’ cowardice at home.

GROPING THE QUEEN

The Washington cognoscenti are still celebrating the return of this CEO-firing President and his Queen-touching wife. (Michelle was all over Her Royal Highness like a cheap suit.)

The Obama trip was judged a success when foreign fashion designers declared Michelle Obama has a great pair of “chitlins”. At Buckingham Palace the changing of the guard meant wearing their sleeveless uniforms to honor of the First Wifey. Sorority squid Michelle “Gee Ain’t I Swell” Obama believes she can wriggle her way into the celebrity world’s affections. Shallow is as shallow does.

England was intoxicating for the Obamas who are inveterate social climbers - although they don’t know the difference between the porridge and the peerage. It was a case of Woodstock meets Windsor. (Inasmuch as America’s infamous music festival took place in a cow pasture it should have been called Woodflop.) In honor of Michelle the Palace Chef served up sho’tnin’ bread and champagne.

In this case Black Beauty is not a horse of another color, but one of a cross-grained disposition. If provoked, Michelle would slap Mother Theresa’s across the face with a wet flounder and knee Mahatma Gandhi in the groin.

The media made a big deal out of Michelle Obama touching Queen Elizabeth. The Functionary in Charge of Palace Protocol called that kind of presumption not “touchy feelie” but “touchy pushy”. America’s First Lady had to be reminded it is improper to “goose” the Queen and that she must fight the impulse to indulge in such sorority hi-jinks. (It’s said, Michelle is inclined to caress herself when there is no queen available.)

The royal family pretended to be impressed with Michelle Obama’s elegant manner - having never before seen anyone eat a banana with a knife and fork. The Queen felt obliged to have something on a tray later in her room.

The fact that the world has fallen on lean times did not keep the Obamas from “pigging out” all the way across Europe. They were not embarrassed to ask the Queen for doggy bags or as they’re called at Buckingham Palace “Bucky Bags”.

Michelle Obama regards herself as the second coming of Queen Nefertite (alternately known as Queen Nefer-touchy-feely.) It’s rumored Michele graciously invited Queen Elizabeth to come to the White House lawn so they could play quoits with their tiaras.

Obama has represented America so obsequiously, that foreign nations have come to regard us as a client-nation-at-large. Turkey was a low point on Obama’s Pablum Tour. It was one of appease porridge hot, appease porridge cold, appeasement in a pot - ready or not. It was a virtual orgasm of self-pity. If Obama wants to learn something about Turkish atrocities he might consider taking it up with the Armenians. Obama did not mention in his speech to the Turks their genocide in Greece. Perhaps Obama did not find himself in sympathy with these victims because Armenians are reputedly not very good from the free throw line.

Obama’s comprehension of life and death does not include any understanding of what it is the military does for a living. Ordinarily, Barack Obama is as yellow as a canary with jaundice. The fact that the Navy Seals got the go ahead to snuff these Somalis pirates suggests the possibility that someone neglected to tell Obama that the buccaneers were black?

Obama sees the diplomacy of sucking around international villains as the path to popularity. All the highways and streets of America don’t have that many yellow streaks down their middle. North Korea launched its missile and Obama tch tch’ed its progress all the way across the ocean. It’s not like he wasn’t prepared. Kim Jong Il’s missiles run out of fuel before they run out of hate. Obama promised anyone within earshot he would never go to war against Islam, but swore he would throw in the towel first. Obama probably sports a white flag on the fenders of his limo and carries a white feather in his wallet for identification.

Obama seems determined to beat Sean Penn to every despot’s ass in the world. Anyone who insists that Barack Obama didn’t bow to Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah doesn’t know the difference between bowing and cringing. It was a gross demonstration of the Obama Administration’s grovel-ready diplomacy. (Irrespective of how many times Obama bows to foreign tyrants, the likelihood is that Google will end up ruling the world.)

It was nauseating to see Obama so deferential to King Abdullah, whose fairy tale Kingdom has segregated wishing wells. The Arabs are convinced the Obama Administration will run out of testosterone before the Sahara runs out of sand. Abdullah had two dirty words for the American President - alternative fuel. Obama had to do a lot of bowing because the Saudis have more Princes than Glenn Beck has M&Ms.

[Note: After studying the picture in question, experts determined that Barack Obama was trying to kiss the Saudi King’s feet. A podiatrist suggested he should be tested for Athlete’s Lips. Obama genuflected before foreign notables so often he appeared to have a case of the bends. Obama may have contracted a psychological condition as a result of his over-exposure to the desert sands. Some psychiatrists diagnose this condition as “going dune buggy”. One is reminded of Bill Clinton’s remark to Monica as she bowed before him, “As long as you’re down there …”]

THE AFTER SLUDGE

The world is full of ugly people doing ugly things. Kim Jong Il looks like something that should be in a jar at John Hopkins. Tim Geithner looks like a worm that cannot be cut into segments too minuscule to keep from wriggling and exuding its poisonous excrement. Crimson graduate Tim Geithner suggests the Ivy League is more Heidelberg than Harvard.

The Chinese now have salmonella available in take out.

The Black Caucus crawled to Cuba and was smitten with Fidel Castro. One would say they are less smitten than smut. Perhaps they’re trying to think of a way for Communists Barack Obama and Fidel Castro to succeed each other in office.

As far as Americans are concerned a mosque is where mosquitoes pray. These little buggers are not even obliged to leave their sandals outside.

Muslims obligingly only behead people to cure their migraines.

Joe Biden has warned that any attempt by the Israelis to defend themselves will be met with an invasion of street crossing guards from Delaware.

It’s just possible all the members of the Obama Cabinet are replicants. Where are the blade runners when we need them?

Americans voted for a real President and got a generic.

Having seen the crew of the Alabama Maersk fight off the pirates by spritzing them with fire hoses, Obama plans to get tough with the Taliban by sending troops to Afghanistan armed with hockey sticks.

Obama says Americans are arrogant but it takes only his reflection to poison a pond.

Since returning to America Obama has developed a severe case of teleprompter withdrawal. Without this device Obama is an intellectual tundra. He finds the teleprompter indispensable because he can’t wait to hear what he’s going to say next.

After bad-rapping our country overseas, it did not occur to Obama that most people who came to America couldn’t wait to get out of Europe. Europeans never forgive Americans for the sacrifices they made on their behalf.

The Attorney General is loosening the laws on narcotics. It may soon be customary at White House functions to toast Barack Obama by raising your crack pipe and saying, “Here’s looking up your nose, Mr. President”

At Obama’s instigation Guantanamo will be eligible for a seat on the United Nations Jihadist Council.

There is some consolation in the fact that while Obama may be President for the next eight years, but he’ll be black for the rest of his life.

There is evidence is that the Obama Cabinet members are mostly replicants. Where is the blade runner now that we need him?

Is Minnesota now a member of the Arab League? And is Paul Wellstone still dead?

Obama’s war on our own military casualties reminds us of the function of the critics who watch a battle from a hilltop - after which they come down and shoot the wounded.

Mexico is Bangladesh with mariachi bands. If you’ve never been there – this is a great time of year not to go. Amnesty is Damnesty

America is being held captive by a criminal Congress. Politicians don’t have to be honest – just slick. Voters don’t have to be dumb - just docile.

The Civil Rights Movement is still reaping the rewards of slavery.

The Fannie Mae mortgage program should have been called “Affirmative Eviction”. Chairman Barney Frank may require gay witnesses before his committee to be sworn in on a stack of doilies.

The silver lining of Obama’s bankrupting General Motors is it might take some of the rush out of the rush hour. Obama’s solution to save General Motors is to force them to make a new version of the Coney Island Dodgem cars.

The Porch Monkey Caucus visited Cuba where Fidel Castro expressed his admiration for Martin Luther Buckwheat.

As a gesture of good will Obama plans to send some of his Acorn thugs to Afghanistan in time to help the Taliban with the opium harvest. Incidentally, shouldn’t they be celebrating Acorn Day at Leavenworth?

Politicians are found in the middle of the road – and we all know what you find in the middle of the road.

It is national suicide to accept Barack Obama at his own estimation of himself.

And this …

America awaits the un-Obama.

©Norman Liebmann

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

iron281

Your a day late and a dollar short. Once me and FR stop debating there is no longer a debate....

[patriot]

[ May 29, 2009, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like pie.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iron281:
America is being held captive by a criminal Congress. Politicians don’t have to be honest – just slick. Voters don’t have to be dumb - just docile.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
iron281

Your a day late and a dollar short. Once me and FR stop debating there is no longer a debate....

[patriot]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration,​ sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that you have abdicated the responsibilitie​s of the President of the United States of America. You are responsible to the citizens of the United States .. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of Europe? Are you brain dead? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century?

Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States? This country was founded on Judeo-​Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia. You don't show Great Britain , our best and one of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia .. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a mosque in Turkey .. You offended our dead and every veteran when you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from themselves. What's the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you.

You are so self-​righteously offended by the big bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to their staff members - on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer. You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn't!
Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more than the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded $51 million - not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven't you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now.

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not caring about what you idiots do.

We are watching what you are doing and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you.

I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities.

I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,

Every real American

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

N8 dont let fr50 touch your thumbs!!!!

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
 -

[patriot] [patriot]

CHANGE baby, CHANGE!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
 -

[patriot] [patriot]

CHANGE baby, CHANGE!!

so color = change [Confused]
We have a 50% black 50% white pres.... Only change I've seen is my debt to china, my 2nd amendment right in question, more money going to other countrys abortions..... Yeah that's change to be happy about.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

slowback, calm down man. This thread has run its course. And you are never 50/50, until they had that option on job applications. Obama is black 100%

(that statement should get FR fired up...lol)

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I know this topic if over for now anyways [Smile] ..but I have to ask, why if someone is half black half white they are black? If I'm white and Hispanic what would I be? Or Hispanic and black? I don't get why if someone is a little bit this and a little bit that.... They are called ______? Can anyone please tell me why that is

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com