Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » f#@k Obama (this thread is not about what bush did so stop N8) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: f#@k Obama (this thread is not about what bush did so stop N8)
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
Muslims did not make 911 happen a terrost group made 911 happen...

they say that they do these thing in the name of god... But they are trying to use religion to get what they want just my .02

Obama is going to make it hard on a large part of America. Taxes will be going up, whats an easy way to make a car get 35mpg... Make it lighter which means more expensive metals to make the car safe, yet light.. That means cars will go up in price....how long will it take for you to make up the cost in gas if your new car cost 10,000 more then it use to?
Look at all the hybrids look how much they cost. Just my .02

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

they say that they do these thing in the name of god... But they are trying to use religion to get what they want just my .02

Those who commit crimes are "CROSSDRESSERS", they are evil human beings who are wearing the Islamic uniform to blame Islam.

Once again, in Islam, when you kill an innocent life, you are automatically declared sent to hell. It's same as killing whole mankind.

[ May 20, 2009, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is pointless. Please move to the Street Racing section.

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on second thought..lol

[ May 20, 2009, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DID ANYONE NOTCIE THAT HE LOWERD TAXES ON ARE CHECKS BUT FUCKIN THAT BITCH ARNOLD RIZED THE STATE TAX? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THIS IS MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT 1 FOR ENGLISH 2 DEPORTION AND YES ON 8! LOL I SEEN THAT ON A BUMBER STICKER THE OTHER DAY [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:

Those who commit crimes are "CROSSDRESSERS", they are evil human beings who are wearing the Islamic uniform to blame Islam.

Once again, in Islam, when you kill an innocent life, you are automatically declared sent to hell. It's same as killing whole mankind.

The flipside is, is that Western Culture are NOT innocent victims. The Koran specifically states thats those who do not believe in the ways of Islam are indeed "Infidels". Therefore we are not innocent.

Islam is a peacful religion if your are not considered an infidel.

( I think that was how it was explained to me. Some of my employees are from Iran, Pakistan and the Persian region basically. We had a conversation about the Islamic extremests who follow the Koran without question or interpretation.)

Mike

[ May 20, 2009, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my feeling with all this is that america has always been a country that helped many countries out, a big brother to the world... fuck ya, im pissed my money is going to help people i dont know, but look at it from the other person's point of view.. the ghettos of america cant compare to what these people see everyday.. you dont see suicide bombers everyday on AC transit (knock on wood), and lil kids dont walk around here drugged out and brainwashed ready to kill everyone they see.. we are actually helping people out. but yes, the downs of all this is that our country needs a lot of help itself, but what were facing is nothing compared to their everyday challenges. we have welfare/ wic/ E.D.D./ homeless shelters, etc. which btw goes to many undeserving people, why dont we talk sh*t about these people? Section 8 housing and Welfare checks month for month, while driving candy painted suvs and scrapers with lambo doors with 28's!? this is OUR MONEY too! (im not saying none of them worked for their sh*t, but alot of that money aint legit!)..

its already been said, but not everyone can be pleased, and this is ONLY possible because america is a GREAT country where you can say whatever the f*ck you want, and not be persecuted for it! [patriot]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
THIS IS MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT 1 FOR ENGLISH 2 DEPORTION AND YES ON 8! LOL I SEEN THAT ON A BUMBER STICKER THE OTHER DAY [Big Grin]

heres a bumper sticker i seen on the drive to work.. ( i dont NECESSARILY feel the same, but funny nonetheless!)

"NUKE THEIR ASSES AND TAKE THEIR GASES!"

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw this bumper sticker "My God Can Beat Up Your God" Now stop and really think about this one for a second. Interesting huh

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by -MITCH:
my feeling with all this is that america has always been a country that helped many countries out, a big brother to the world... fuck ya, im pissed my money is going to help people i dont know, but look at it from the other person's point of view.. the ghettos of america cant compare to what these people see everyday.. you dont see suicide bombers everyday on AC transit (knock on wood), and lil kids dont walk around here drugged out and brainwashed ready to kill everyone they see.. we are actually helping people out. but yes, the downs of all this is that our country needs a lot of help itself, but what were facing is nothing compared to their everyday challenges. we have welfare/ wic/ E.D.D./ homeless shelters, etc. which btw goes to many undeserving people, why dont we talk sh*t about these people? Section 8 housing and Welfare checks month for month, while driving candy painted suvs and scrapers with lambo doors with 28's!? this is OUR MONEY too! (im not saying none of them worked for their sh*t, but alot of that money aint legit!)..

its already been said, but not everyone can be pleased, and this is ONLY possible because america is a GREAT country where you can say whatever the f*ck you want, and not be persecuted for it! [patriot]

why are we helping people that cant help them selfs? think about it only the strong servive, so why is our country trying to weeken its self!!!!?????
helping other countrys with there problems doesnt help us when we need help!!!
if they where able to help us they would be able to help them selfs!!!!
giving is not helping it is enabling!!!
the money we give comes back to haunt us every time, where do you think terorists get the feddy to get the guns?
why in the f#$k am i paying for some 12 year old girl and her 40 year old baby daddys abortion, all because foreigners dont have sex crimes or money to buy a hanger. "we might not got no money but i gots a dick and americas payin for it so ima knock up some school girls", WTF is Obama that dumb? would we be better off without a prez, i think so at this rate!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

why are we helping people that cant help them selfs? think about it only the strong servive, so why is our country trying to weeken its self!!!!?????
helping other countrys with there problems doesnt help us when we need help!!!
if they where able to help us they would be able to help them selfs!!!!
giving is not helping it is enabling!!!
the money we give comes back to haunt us every time, where do you think terorists get the feddy to get the guns?
why in the f#$k am i paying for some 12 year old girl and her 40 year old baby daddys abortion, all because foreigners dont have sex crimes or money to buy a hanger. "we might not got no money but i gots a dick and americas payin for it so ima knock up some school girls", WTF is Obama that dumb? would we be better off without a prez, i think so at this rate!!!!

Thats it exactly they cant help themselves, thats why they go to the U.S.. (ever heard of the United Nations?) Dont get me wrong im on the same boat, im pissed off the fact that i dont know exactly what my money is going to, and what exactly is it being used for. This is how its always been tho.. yes, we do get bit in the ass for throwing out money, but we will also get bit if we dont act out on it. how? these countries will start joining up, and start making a "an enemy of my enemy, is my friend" type pact. remember this is what caused world wars.. thats why the united nations was created, to prevent a strong arm from pushing a weaker arm around.

i guess the thing of it is, youll feel the way you feel, and ill feel the way i feel.. thats how religion and political talk always is.. your always right, but im never wrong type sh*t.

everything happens for a reason, may the agenda be good or bad, all we can do is trust in our makers and believe we wont be forsaken. [worship]

so lets just all agree to disagree. [patriot]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the thing that makes me laugh about this, is the people that think this is a Obama thing. This has been going through some many presidencies it isn't even worth noting. Which is why it squeaked through. If you think your beloved GW didnt do the same you are delusional.

It is just how America is. I am not too happy about it as well. I have a whole spill on it, matter of fact wrote a paper on it in Uni. But it is what it is with giving abroad. But one thing to note we are not the only country that does this. But we are the quintessential super power so all eyes are on us when it happens. [patriot]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:

The flipside is, is that Western Culture are NOT innocent victims. The Koran specifically states thats those who do not believe in the ways of Islam are indeed "Infidels". Therefore we are not innocent.

Islam is a peacful religion if your are not considered an infidel.

( I think that was how it was explained to me. Some of my employees are from Iran, Pakistan and the Persian region basically. We had a conversation about the Islamic extremests who follow the Koran without question or interpretation.)

Mike

Obviously, those co-workers DONT KNOW JACK SHIT about their own Faith/Religion. You should be glad they haven't chopped your head off.

The Holy Qu'Ran addresses battles, whenever you are being oppressed by infidels in a battle, you have no choice but to FIGHT BACK.

It doesn't say "go out and kill infidals", and for a Muslim person to say "yeah the Quran says to kill non believers" then he is not a MUSLIM. Another cross-dresser pretending to know his shit.

Instead of listening to clowns like those, i'd suggest take a walk to the local Mosque and ask the Imaam (Priest) about this, he will explain to you everything.

Im not saying the Quran doesn't promote violence (it does when it comes down to battles).

But

EVERY other RELIGION promotes violence, and so does the Bible.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
the thing that makes me laugh about this, is the people that think this is a Obama thing. This has been going through some many presidencies it isn't even worth noting. Which is why it squeaked through. If you think your beloved GW didnt do the same you are delusional.

It is just how America is. I am not too happy about it as well. I have a whole spill on it, matter of fact wrote a paper on it in Uni. But it is what it is with giving abroad. But one thing to note we are not the only country that does this. But we are the quintessential super power so all eyes are on us when it happens. [patriot]

no one ever said Obama was the only one to do this but he did say he was going to fix our problems (recesion) and instead he is signing our money away!
think about it remember in the early 90's when you couldnt buy the name brand foods cuz you couldnt aford it, well this is the same thing we cant afford to help that big right now. help is help so even if he handed a 20 spot to there leader he helped but 20.3 mil!!!!!
thats food out of your kids mouths all so some one in a third world country can have a condom to save there country from aids. you might not think about the dumb shit like that but thats the little stuff you dont pay attention to!!! now with that said i want my represion check from all those countrys that took my money!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

no one ever said Obama was the only one to do this but he did say he was going to fix our problems (recesion) and instead he is signing our money away!
think about it remember in the early 90's when you couldnt buy the name brand foods cuz you couldnt aford it, well this is the same thing we cant afford to help that big right now. help is help so even if he handed a 20 spot to there leader he helped but 20.3 mil!!!!!
thats food out of your kids mouths all so some one in a third world country can have a condom to save there country from aids. you might not think about the dumb shit like that but thats the little stuff you dont pay attention to!!! now with that said i want my represion check from all those countrys that took my money!!!!!!

it isnt taking food out of my kids mouthes.the government doesnt feed my kids i do.

im tired of everyone blaming everything on obama.he wasnt my choice for president but i still dont think hes that bad of a person.hes barely been in office and everyone expects everything to be fixed by now.it takes at least a term before people start to see change.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

it isnt taking food out of my kids mouthes.the government doesnt feed my kids i do.

im tired of everyone blaming everything on obama.he wasnt my choice for president but i still dont think hes that bad of a person.hes barely been in office and everyone expects everything to be fixed by now.it takes at least a term before people start to see change.

and where do you think your money goes when there raising costs and prices? when they charge more you make less money ie. there taking food out of your kids mouths comeon think befor you talk!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
your always right, but im never wrong type sh*t.

i knew you were gunna say that!

[ May 21, 2009, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im a-ok financially.i got bigger things to worry about than having a few more bucks in taxes or things costing more money.and theres things obama is doing that make me glad he actually is in office

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
im a-ok financially.i got bigger things to worry about than having a few more bucks in taxes or things costing more money.and theres things obama is doing that make me glad he actually is in office

its only just begun, watch the headlines theres more to come. but by all means keep your head up barock carter will be the best prez ever!!!! [patriot]

[ May 21, 2009, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I likes this statement.

Fr - your topic says fuck obama. SO this is all about him. So what I am saying is he is doing nothing new. Plus a certain degree of this type of stuff has to happen to stay in the UN. A lot of it is about diplomacy. Like I said I am with you on the frustration point. But not from the same angle. I think that money can help people here, but not me directly as I am doing just fine. I did not see one F-bush post like this when he was fucking up. But let me guess you voted for him [BS flag]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the best bumper sticker.
"I'll keep my guns, freedom and money, you can keep the change."

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:

I have one of those too, lol. Funny sticker
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:

I have one of those too, lol. Funny sticker
i thought you were all about Obama?

Where'd you get the sticker i want to put it on my Explorer

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Fr - your topic says fuck obama. SO this is all about him. So what I am saying is he is doing (nothing new.)

wow i read your whole post and the only thing that stuck out to me was this..........
i guess that change that was so highly spoke about befor the election is in the above sentence huh^^^^^^

[ May 22, 2009, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com