Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » f#@k Obama (this thread is not about what bush did so stop N8) (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: f#@k Obama (this thread is not about what bush did so stop N8)
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Obama is all talk... Like most of these elected people
They say what you wanna hear then can't make it happen let me say that I am scared about a few things this guy wants to do:
1 national health care ( I don't want my check up to feel like I'm going to DMV)
2 fight against " C02 [Confused] "
3 ban against firearms ( a semi auto shotgun is an assalt wepon?)
4 trying to close G.B( they deserve a second chance right?)
5 taking pics of caskets... The libs love to see dead troops.. They get off on it.. The more dead the more bush is blamed!
6 waterboarding.... It doesn't even bother my girl( who voted for Obama) and she thinks they should get worse stuff done to them

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has Obama stopped the Patriot Act?
Only change we'll see is more of our rights taken away because people in power don't want to give up their power. We'll also see more taxes to pay for the things they want to accomplish that probably won't even help 50% of the citizens of the US.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It must be nice to get to spend other people's money on what you feel is the best for them... And make more then most of us and not be held responsible for your fuck ups !

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are never gunna get threw to these crazy west wings

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
It must be nice to get to spend other people's money on what you feel is the best for them... And make more then most of us and not be held responsible for your fuck ups !

oh he'll be held responsible by the people that care just like bush is by the people that care about living in the past.
I don't expect anything good out of Obama, everything listed earlier on Obama's "change" hasn't actually happened yet and people who expect it to happen are living in a dream. Presidents promise stuff to the people but then they only honor the wishes of the real people that got them there, the ones that spent millions in the candidacy.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:

I never back down from a challenge [Wink]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

I never back down from a challenge [Wink]
+1 I'll tell people what they don't know about what the gov. Is trying to do.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I think Obama is all talk... Like most of these elected people...

Exactly, this is a very (semi) responsible statement. And pretty much what I have been saying the whole time. but the thing that makes it not come full circle is any of you guys owning up and admitting what a fuck up the last president was (the one you voted for). And what a absolute catastrophe he left the US in (for Obama to fix). All you guys can do is speculate about Obama. And I can respect that. But Bush absolutely fucked and did nothing good in 8 years. So that has been realized. Yet you want to sit here and harp on the potential fuck ups Obama may make and dance around the the mistakes that your chosen president made. It is the second half that makes me fly the [BS flag]

Just curious why none of you will man up and admit Bush fucked up about as bad as any president has? Actually I wonder why no one owns up to the travesty that is known and George W Bush.

[ May 26, 2009, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Exactly, this is a very (semi) responsible statement. And pretty much what I have been saying the whole time. but the thing that makes it not come full circle is any of you guys owning up and admitting what a fuck up the last president was (the one you voted for). And what a absolute catastrophe he left the US in (for Obama to fix). All you guys can do is speculate about Obama. And I can respect that. But Bush absolutely fucked and did nothing good in 8 years. So that has been realized. Yet you want to sit here and harp on the potential fuck ups Obama may make and dance around the the mistakes that your chosen president made. It is the second half that makes me fly the [BS flag]

Just curious why none of you will man up and admit Bush fucked up about as bad as any president has? Actually I wonder why no one owns up to the travesty that is known and George W Bush.

because your the only one living in the past! sorry N8, but ima deal with the fuck up at hand! who gives a fuck what bush DID, this is the now!!!!!! how about you own up to what fuck ups are about to happen!!!!!!!! so heres my [BS flag] to you!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

because your the only one living in the past! sorry N8, but ima deal with the fuck up at hand! who gives a fuck what bush DID, this is the now!!!!!! how about you own up to what fuck ups are about to happen!!!!!!!! so heres my [BS flag] to you!!!!!!
i agree, yeah Bush fucked up, but hes not President anymore so why worry about it. I am worried about what Obama is going to fuck up now.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I was against the big spending that bush did
I was and still am for our actions in Iraq and afgan.
( funny how people forget that Clinton was told Iraq had WMD's and those same people told Bush... Didn't Clinton have a chance to take out bin laden? Must have been to busy cheating on his wife [Wink]
Didn't bush sign the no child left behind bill? That was a dumb thing to do right... Only someone who doesn't care about black people would do something like that [Roll Eyes]
Letting the Clinton wepons ban die was one of the things I was happy about.
Would love to know what Al Gore would have done on September 11 2001 oh I forgot bush was found at fault for that one too... That wouldn't have happed if the man who invented the Internet would have been running the show [Razz]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
I was against the big spending that bush did
I was and still am for our actions in Iraq and afgan.
( funny how people forget that Clinton was told Iraq had WMD's and those same people told Bush... Didn't Clinton have a chance to take out bin laden? Must have been to busy cheating on his wife [Wink]
Didn't bush sign the no child left behind bill? That was a dumb thing to do right... Only someone who doesn't care about black people would do something like that [Roll Eyes]
Letting the Clinton wepons ban die was one of the things I was happy about.
Would love to know what Al Gore would have done on September 11 2001 oh I forgot bush was found at fault for that one too... That wouldn't have happed if the man who invented the Internet would have been running the show [Razz]

lol wow cant wait to hear how N8 comes back at this one!!!!! hes gunna try and twist this one up to i bet!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

i agree, yeah Bush fucked up...
That is exactly what i wanted to hear. To me it makes all your opinions valid, when you can agree that the person beforehand fucked up. Why you ask? Because to me you understand that the nation is in a serious state of turmoil, which was not caused by the current president but he bears the burden of fixing it. So you have a pre-conceived notion of what it takes to fix it and frankly you do not think the president is doing enough. That I can live with. But if you think he is the reason everything is the way it is and is the sole cause, which most people who voted for Bush seems to think. Then it actually makes the Obama detractor arguments very weak, so much so it isnt even worth speaking to them, because their views aren't realistic. I mean Bush had 8 years to mess this up not only is it near impossible to right it in 4 years, but most are asking that he do it in the less than a year. Also I do not think Bush has been removed enough to totally absolve him of responsibility, yes I know he no longer has the voice of the nation, but a lot of things that he put in motion are still a fat anchor on this government and economy. The Iraq war being one. Our economy will likely never rebound fully as long as we are over there.

Now I am not totally against being there. But our mission is so fuzzy now, the plan was retarded and intelligence was about as smart as Bush. We need a better leader to pull off something of that magnitude. And until that is over Bush stain on this country remains. So IMO, Bush still has everything to do with this horrible socio-economic environment.

I am pretty much done, I really just wanted to hear one person against Obama, stand up and admit, Bush messsed us up bad. And I commend you Dana for being that one. It makes me respect your position on this all the more
[patriot]

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm with n8 on this one, you guys are so quick to talk about obama, and whats funny is that even if obama fucks up badly and don't do nothing he promised(WHICH HE ALREADY DID A FEW OF THEM) he still isnt going to be half as bad s bush that you guys had little to nothing to say about the eight years he was in office [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all bullshit aside i hope his policies and "changes" work.

if he succeeds then we all succeed.

oh im a republican. [patriot]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I'm with n8 on this one, you guys are so quick to talk about obama, and whats funny is that even if obama fucks up badly and don't do nothing he promised(WHICH HE ALREADY DID A FEW OF THEM) he still isnt going to be half as bad s bush that you guys had little to nothing to say about the eight years he was in office [patriot]

Amen
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

My 5yr old neice couldve done a better job running the country then Bush.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:

so you want national healthcare, the end G.B., the end of waterboarding, more deficit spending, gun bans, end the trading embargo with Cuba, gov. Owned banks and car company's,cap and trade(tax on energy), amnesty for illegals who will vote democratic on everything.....
I feel the same way Rush does, I want Obama's "policy's" to fail

--------------------

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bush was a huge fuck up and I partly feel responsible for the mess this country is in right now ( I voted for Bush twice ).

However people are calling Obama a fuck up, but I reserver that judgement for 4 years down the road. The republican/bush policies obviously failed the American people. Now we have a different approachand will see where things go.

quote:
quote:

so you want national healthcare, the end G.B., the end of waterboarding, more deficit spending, gun bans, end the trading embargo with Cuba, gov. Owned banks and car company's,cap and trade(tax on energy), amnesty for illegals who will vote democratic on everything.....
I feel the same way Rush does, I want Obama's "policy's" to fail

National Health Care is not as bad as its cracked up to be, it works for Canadiens. Although I do not want to pay for some fat slob who has no motivation to make there lives healthier....for me its a catch 22.

I dont like the thought of worhtless people getting my hard earned tax dollars, but there are people who are genuinally in need of help.

Ending the trade embargo on Cuba is a good thing, both for our economy and theres.

Deficit spending got us out of the great depression. It worked then and can work now. Yes we build debt now, but when the economy comes back stronger and ever it wont be an issue.

Torture doesnt work ( proven fact through out the ages ) so waterboarding needs to go.

Saving the car companies is WAY better then letting them fail. 3 million people depend upon the car companies staying in business.

I do aggree that amnesty for illegal immigrants have to go. There are way legallay to become a citizent that should be followed. They should not get drivers license nor health care.

NO ON GUN BANS!

And yes, Rush Limbaugh is a giant fat piece of hypocritcal shit ... and Im republican..

Lol

mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

If national health care is such a good thing why do people come from all over the world to have stuff done here? Some of them including Canada?(the actress who died was tranfered from Canada to NY.... They couldn't do the job?)

F**k Cuba
Waterboarding helped keep Americans safe
If the gov. Didn't make American car companys bend over backwards with unions and cafe standards they wouldn't be broke.

--------------------

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If the gov. Didn't make American car companys bend over backwards with unions and cafe standards they wouldn't be broke.

that is so false.

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:

that is so false.
why are they broke then?

--------------------

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

that is so false.
why are they broke then?
Toyota has the same union laws, yet they are much more profitible.

The car companies were arrogant beyond belief. Also Toyota and the other Japanese manufacturers have a much more streamlined operation, from teh Janiorts all the way to the top, not overbloated like the US ones.

However we still ant let them fail as it would be disastrous for our already crappy economy.

Back to the catch 22 thing, yourdamned if you do and damned if you dont.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

90gtvert

is my new bestest friend...lol. reserve judgment for the appropriate time. and if you take that "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck" stance with obama. Then why did you let Bush pour syrup on shit and tell you its pancakes is my main point. I am pro obama but I am not pro fuck up. meaning if obama messes up then I will criticise him too. but at the right moment.

[ May 26, 2009, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
90gtvert

is my new bestest friend...lol. reserve judgment for the appropriate time. and if you take that "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck" stance with obama. Then why did you let Bush pour syrup on shit and tell you its pancakes is my main point. I am pro obama but I am not pro fuck up. meaning if obama messes up then I will criticise him too. but at the right moment.

[Whoo Whooooo!]

I was a republican until this election, I had to re-register ..... I am pro-obama as well, as the same republican bullshit that happened for the last 8 years (that i soooooo wrongly approved) messed us up and we need real change.

Now if Obama fucks up ill be the first to jump off the bandwagon...but i REALLY REALLY hope for the sake of the US that he doesnt.

Mike

[ May 26, 2009, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
That is exactly what i wanted to hear. To me it makes all your opinions valid, when you can agree that the person beforehand fucked up. Why you ask? Because to me you understand that the nation is in a serious state of turmoil, which was not caused by the current president but he bears the burden of fixing it. So you have a pre-conceived notion of what it takes to fix it and frankly you do not think the president is doing enough. That I can live with. But if you think he is the reason everything is the way it is and is the sole cause, which most people who voted for Bush seems to think. Then it actually makes the Obama detractor arguments very weak, so much so it isnt even worth speaking to them, because their views aren't realistic. I mean Bush had 8 years to mess this up not only is it near impossible to right it in 4 years, but most are asking that he do it in the less than a year. Also I do not think Bush has been removed enough to totally absolve him of responsibility, yes I know he no longer has the voice of the nation, but a lot of things that he put in motion are still a fat anchor on this government and economy. The Iraq war being one. Our economy will likely never rebound fully as long as we are over there.

Now I am not totally against being there. But our mission is so fuzzy now, the plan was retarded and intelligence was about as smart as Bush. We need a better leader to pull off something of that magnitude. And until that is over Bush stain on this country remains. So IMO, Bush still has everything to do with this horrible socio-economic environment.

I am pretty much done, I really just wanted to hear one person against Obama, stand up and admit, Bush messsed us up bad. And I commend you Dana for being that one. It makes me respect your position on this all the more
[patriot]

so this is exactly what i wanted people to see!!! no one ever said Obama did all this to our econ.
this is a ploy so you dont have to talk about the topic at hand or speak on what you have no knowledge on!!!!
every obama thread you turn in to a bash bush thread this is because you have no idea what is realy going on and no clue how to counter a direct flaw towards obama! please stay on topic i have tried to help you not look so ignorant but you persist on making your self look this way. bush is so far from anyones mind right now do you know why???? because obama is prez.!!!!!
you will never win this battle because you are not smart enough to realize all you do is talk about bush!!!!

so since this is a obama f$#k up thread does anyone know how to have a conversation about the topic????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com