Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Monumental was Condolizza, no matter what you think. But just to show it wasn't as big of a deal as everyone made it out to be, a black prez was and is inevitable. So not very monumental in that text, is it? Monumental would have been a slave turned prez. Monumental is something so unheard of it's crazy, the inevitable doesn't make history. Rise obove color N8, it's devouring you as a man.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
I think you ment to say adults dont usualy look children(Oboma) in the eye, because McCain is like 70ish. To get on the speach part Obomas wife speaks better than he does, she shoulda ran huh? hahahaha

Damm it must suck to be you to be raised in an enviroment where your daddy/mommy never looked you in the eyes.

Where im from, part of respect is earned when you maintain eye contact.

OBAMA 09!

So ignorant so sad

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Monumental was Condolizza, no matter what you think. But just to show it wasn't as big of a deal as everyone made it out to be, a black prez was and is inevitable. So not very monumental in that text, is it? Monumental would have been a slave turned prez. Monumental is something so unheard of it's crazy, the inevitable doesn't make history. Rise obove color N8, it's devouring you as a man.

So ignorant so sad
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
So is he Muslim or Christian?
[Confused] [Razz]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

LMAO! Obama is such a tool! Here is a patriotic U.S. Citizen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o Any person voting for him should be proud! Proud Americans should all vote for him, he doesnt even respect our flag. Sounds like you Obama supporters are proud Americans aswell. Who wants to get together and burn some flags? Id never want a man in office who doesnt solute AMERICAS flag, and some of you want him in office. Yeah, sounds like it will be history in the making alright. A muslim, American flag hater in office! That will be real good for us.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I think you ment to say adults dont usualy look children(Oboma) in the eye, because McCain is like 70ish. To get on the speach part Obomas wife speaks better than he does, she shoulda ran huh? hahahaha

Damm it must suck to be you to be raised in an enviroment where your daddy/mommy never looked you in the eyes.

OBAMA 09!

Youre right buddy, Mccain doesnt respect the Muslim, flag burner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlSj4f9sbe0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejm8OJc8Mt8
He is a liar.

[ September 30, 2008, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u all can flame me for this, but ive kept quiet til now cuz 1) i hate politics and 2 i see we're fucked either way.
My personal opinion chooses no side. I try and pick the lesser of 2 evils. Some may like that statement, some may fully disagree. Thats your call i could care less.
Either choice will have some sort of negative result, there will be someone elected who despite promises will fuck up or impact us in SOME negative way to our disliking. Just depends on how, when etc etc. Me personally try to read about both and do like i said, pick the lesser of 2 evils. [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

I'll wear the pin for him, make you all happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFCoR7jus5c&feature=related

Watch that ^ - Damm theres kids standing behind McLame, you notice the kids getting all excited. LOL!

Barack Hussein Obama 2009!

[ September 30, 2008, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

Watch that ^ - Damm theres kids standing behind McLame, you notice the kids getting all excited. LOL!

Thats down right pathetic! You are not an American, youre a scumbag. How could you support complete disreguard for the country that provides for you. Youre garabage.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

Thats down right pathetic! You are not an American, youre a scumbag. How could you support complete disreguard for the country that provides for you. Youre garabage.
News Flash Dumbass, theres a reason why Mr Obama is ALMOST running for president, just a few more months to go, theres a reason why he made it this far.

You think all those little youtube videos of him not wearing a pin or saluting the flag will make a difference? NO, our country is FUCKED. All those BULLSHIT speeches Mr' Bullshittin Bush gave about "Al Quieda", "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" "Osama" went no where.. Those were ALL WORDS trying to impress the idiots who fell for it. Wheres Al Quida now? 10X STRONGER THEN 2001 then ever, they are residing happily ever after in AFGHANISTAN, living in peace and multiplying! Wheres Osama?

With our new president, nothing may change but at least there will be hope.

Millions are going to vote for him over McLame. "VOTE FOR OBAMA", write that down on a piece of paper and go read it over and over.

OBAMA 09

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

News Flash Dumbass, theres a reason why Mr Obama is ALMOST running for president, just a few more months to go, theres a reason why he made it this far.

You think all those little youtube videos of him not wearing a pin or saluting the flag will make a difference? NO, our country is FUCKED. All those BULLSHIT speeches Mr' Bullshittin Bush gave about "Al Quieda", "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" "Osama" went no where.. Those were ALL WORDS trying to impress the idiots who fell for it. Wheres Al Quida now? 10X STRONGER THEN 2001 then ever, they are residing happily ever after in AFGHANISTAN, living in peace and multiplying! Wheres Osama?

Millions are going to vote for him over McLame. "VOTE FOR OBAMA", write that down on a piece of paper and go read it over and over.

OBAMA 09

People like YOU are the ones who fuck this country. And I would sure hope people wouldnt vote for a president that doesnt solute the flag that he is sworn to, supposed to have good intentions of. Think about it... If youre voting only because you want the war stopped then more power to you but Obama Is a lying, Muslim, U.S. Citizen hater. Why do I call him a U.S. Citizen hater? Because the flag represents all of us including you. So I guess he doent respect you, but your dumb ass will vote for him. Good job dude, pat youreself on your back. If you are not proud to be an american and that included our flag, get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!

[ September 30, 2008, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

People like YOU are the ones who fuck this country. And I would sure hope people wouldnt vote for a president that doesnt solute the flag that he is sworn to, supposed to have good intentions of. Think about it... If youre voting only because you want the war stopped then more power to you but Obama Is a lying, Muslim, U.S. Citizen hater. Why do I call him a U.S. Citizen hater? Because the flag represents all of us including you. So I guess he doent respect you, but your dumb ass will vote for him. Good job dude, pat youreself on your back.
Lying Muslim, U.S Citizen hater? LOL! Is that why millions of REAL AMERICAN CITIZENS are cheering for him?

It's cool, your opinion is yours, mine is mine.

I still do believe if he becomes president, it may not last long, the racist bastards will TRY to kill him.

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

[ September 30, 2008, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]News Flash Dumbass, theres a reason why Mr Obama is ALMOST running for president, just a few more months to go, theres a reason why he made it this far.

OBAMA 09 [/QB][/QUOTE]

Almost running huh?? Why are you still talking about Bush did you think hes running again or sumthing??
Just thinking about most of your posts how do you know where Al Quieda is??????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TERRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SUSPECT YOU WERE A BUSH SUPORTER BEFOR HUH????? [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

People like YOU are the ones who fuck this country. And I would sure hope people wouldnt vote for a president that doesnt solute the flag that he is sworn to, supposed to have good intentions of. Think about it... If youre voting only because you want the war stopped then more power to you but Obama Is a lying, Muslim, U.S. Citizen hater. Why do I call him a U.S. Citizen hater? Because the flag represents all of us including you. So I guess he doent respect you, but your dumb ass will vote for him. Good job dude, pat youreself on your back.
Lying Muslim, U.S Citizen hater? LOL! Is that why millions of REAL AMERICAN CITIZENS are cheering for him?

I still do believe if he becomes president, it may not last long, the racist bastards will TRY to kill him.

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

There we go, I see the real reason youre voting for him... Youre black, Ill bet $250 on it. I guess "racism" goes both ways.

[ September 30, 2008, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I SECOND THAT. ive been saying that since this thread started [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ September 30, 2008, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

There we go, I see the real reason youre voting for him... Youre black, Ill bet $250 on it. I guess "racism" goes both ways.
Why do you keep throwing BLACK and MUSLIMS on almost every post?

But you say im black? Your ignorance spoke again.

$250? Sorry im not black.

You can PayPal that $250 to me.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:

OBAMA 09 [/QB][/QUOTE]

Almost running huh?? Why are you still talking about Bush did you think hes running again or sumthing??
Just thinking about most of your posts how do you know where Al Quieda is??????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TERRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SUSPECT YOU WERE A BUSH SUPORTER BEFOR HUH????? [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Once again, OBAMA 09 !!

[ September 30, 2008, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

The racists bastard part and the "yes we can" kind of, gave it away. I call him a muslim because he is and lies and says hes christain. You would have to quote all my "black" responses because Im getting the idea using the word black is a bad thing from you? Black isnt a bad word, Obama is black youre black. Im not black, black, black, black. Obama is muslim and youre black.<----- nothing racist there?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok, i guess this thread is getting a little out of hand. we don't all have to agree on every issue at hand here, but please take the personal attacks elsewhere. talk and discuss politics, debate and battle it out. keep it civil act like real adults.

let's continue...

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

The racists bastard part and the "yes we can" kind of, gave it away. I call him a muslim because he is and lies and says hes christain. You would have to quote all my "black" responses because Im getting the idea using the word black is a bad thing from you? Black isnt a bad word, Obama is black youre black. Im not black, black, black, black. Obama is muslim and youre black.<----- nothing racist there?
Again, your ignorance is taking over with you assuming black is a bad word from me, assuming im black...

I can see why you are going for McLame which is asumptions based off ignorance THINKING you're going to change something...

Im done, and that $250 is still pending..

Paypal or PM.

OBAMA 09

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

So ignorant so sad
N8, Im sorry to say that your posts reek of ignorance. if Oboma made a speach tomarrow to revers the thirteenth amendment, would you politly ask why he would do that?
Hell no you wouldnt because you feel strong about it right?
If Oboma takes our gun rights you're to blaim when he takes more, what is your freedom worth??
Not much in his eyes. Its ok when your not the one losing right?
He will take from me and others, when its your turn should we feel sorry for you when you make a thread about how Oboma is fucking you.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

Again, your ignorance is taking over with you assuming black is a bad word from me, assuming im black...

I can see why you are going for McLame which is asumptions based off ignorance THINKING you're going to change something...

Paypal or PM.

OBAMA 09

I know youre black retard, youve posted it before, when you were talking about law enforcement as a career. You can send me the $250 you lying racist piece of trash. You lie like Obama. You gave no reasons of why to vote for him after disrespecting our country and citizens. Im going for Mccain for 2 reasons He's republican and he respects America. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

dp

[ September 30, 2008, 03:36 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OBAMA 09!

He is a liar.

OBAMA 09

Obama 09 - "Yes We Can"

Paypal or PM.

OBAMA 09

I know youre black retard, youve posted it before, when you were talking about law enforcement as a career. You can send me the $250 you lying racist piece of trash. You lie like Obama. You gave no reasons of why to vote for him after disrespecting our country and citizens. Im going for Mccain for 2 reasons He's republican and he respects America. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
What a fuckin idiot, i lie like Obama? Hey dumbass Dave, didnt you learn to read posts properly? I just STATED CLEARLY that im not black. Your lowlife assuming ass is STILL saying im BLACK? WTF is wrong with you?

Law enforcement as a career? WTF? Are you assuming again? I think its past your bedtime, maybe you need to hopp on McLames 70yr old nutts to refresh your memory a lil bit.

Only chair McLame belongs is a wheel chair, and you belong between his legs just like how Monica Lewinsky was when Billy ran country.

Oh don't worry dumbass dave, ill vote for Obama, nothing you're ignorant ass is going to do to. Youll sit there and continue posting about how Obama is a lier and this and that and get your panty wet over it. You wont make no difference.

I will remember that $250 Mr "Your black!!".. LOL!

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol ^^

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas.

The most important thing is that he is American! That is the problem with most of you who are spitting what you read on a headline while waiting in line at the check out. You must have read about his Arabic heritage right under the "Batboy lives" headline in the Enquirer. I know this is the internet and we are discussing. But damn people have some damn common sense about yourselves. Remember it is better to keep ones mouth closed and let the world assume you are a ass. Than to open your mouth and erase all doubts.

Americans, solute our flag, they wear american flag pins they support our country by respection our flag. He is not and an american in my book and far from a Citizen, please completly define the Word Citizen and American theres more to it than being born here. Yes, you can get our welfare being a citizen but please read the definitions of both. I think Im kinda understanding why there is so much arguing about this election? I think fools who just noticed we have elections are just starting to pay attention? What does the word "change" mean? Change is a new president in my eyes and we have had a option for change every 4 years. Yes, every 4 years we have an option of change and every 8 years change is mandatory, after 8 years a presidents term can not be extended. So the only correlation between Obomya and "change" is his skin color. CHANGE is mandatory in this election. I know a lot of you racist who see Mccain and call him bush see white and black for the simple reason you never identify the groups as democrat or republican. Now for my silent fans who wish they werent to pussy to say what I say, Im thinking of creating a cult, Im not sure what cult to push as I like many wifes, drugs and guns, when I figure it out Ill let ya know. Nothing crazy, Im thinking of being a christain "prophet" as I know morman "prophets" do well in the female area and pocket book, And christains could easily be tapped in my area. P.S. Fuck the non american, lying piece of shit Obomya. Can I call him Obomya-meaning terrorist? Or is terrorist a bad word yet? Wait, its not bad yet... hes not in office. Once hes in office it will be a bad words as they are "civil fighters" you morons open your eyes.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol ^^

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas.

The most important thing is that he is American! That is the problem with most of you who are spitting what you read on a headline while waiting in line at the check out. You must have read about his Arabic heritage right under the "Batboy lives" headline in the Enquirer. I know this is the internet and we are discussing. But damn people have some damn common sense about yourselves. Remember it is better to keep ones mouth closed and let the world assume you are a ass. Than to open your mouth and erase all doubts.

Americans, solute our flag, they wear american flag pins they support our country by respection our flag. He is not and an american in my book and far from a Citizen, please completly define the Word Citizen and American theres more to it than being born here. Yes, you can get our welfare being a citizen but please read the definitions of both. I think Im kinda understanding why there is so much arguing about this election? I think fools who just noticed we have elections are just starting to pay attention? What does the word "change" mean? Change is a new president in my eyes and we have had a option for change every 4 years. Yes, every 4 years we have an option of change and every 8 years change is mandatory, after 8 years a presidents term can not be extended. So the only correlation between Obomya and "change" is his skin color. CHANGE is mandatory in this election. I know a lot of you racist who see Mccain and call him bush see white and black for the simple reason you never identify the groups as democrat or republican. Now for my silent fans who wish they werent to pussy to say what I say, Im thinking of creating a cult, Im not sure what cult to push as I like many wifes, drugs and guns, when I figure it out Ill let ya know. Nothing crazy, Im thinking of being a christain "prophet" as I know morman "prophets" do well in the female area and pocket book, And christains could easily be tapped in my area. P.S. Fuck the non american, lying piece of shit Obomya. Can I call him Obomya-meaning terrorist? Or is terrorist a bad word yet? Wait, its not bad yet... hes not in office<---- the muslim that is. Once hes in office it will be a bad word as they are "civil fighters".
P.S. for you grammar cops Im pretty hard into the bottle as usual at this time, proof reading for typo's is a bitch so use your imagination. MCcain 09 WEEEEEEEE CANNNNN STOPPPPPPP THISSSSS!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com