Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we have no brains in the white house now.....so let's vote 4 more years of it in while we can.

Anyone who thinks Palin is a good choice, is only thinking with the head between they're legs.

McCain has backing from all the major oil companies, and has received money from them for campaigning. He will continue what Bush is going......making fat oil tycoons richer, and us paying for it.

I honestly want someone behind the desk who would really do something to HELP our country, not keep it on the slow steady pace it's on.
I don't beleive we will have that with McCain/Palin.......but that's my opinion.
I don't care what color you are, if you can do the job, and make good choices, you deserve the job.
McCain has prooven he doesn't make good choices....he picked someone who is probrubly dumber than Bush......and he CHOSE her as a running mate. It's almost BUSH-like.....DUMB

Republicans must stop saying Obama is an elitist and just admit you don't like him because of something he can't help, something that's a result of the way he was born. Admit it. You're not voting for him because he's smarter than you.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If one was neutral right now, what would McCain be saying that would help someone in my position? I consider myself middle class blue collar.
On another note....I'm a Teamster, and Unions push Obama. Why would the Unions be telling us to vote for the wrong guy? The Unions try to help the members and their pocketbooks. not screw them.
I honestly know of 1 person that has said they like McCain, and he isn't even the type to sit down and watch the debate LOL.
So McCain fans tell me what he can do for me. [patriot]

95Stangman
¯
Member # 6020

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95Stangman  Ford pictures for 95Stangman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[patriot]

--------------------
2003 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
03 Mach 1 (sold)
98 Cobra vert (sold)
95 GT (sold)

Posts: 212 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I have affended anyone during this thread I sincerely apologize. [patriot]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some of you people disgust me. [Roll Eyes]
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
do people here really support palin?

I'm afraid they do. I don't know why people keep bringing up politics it always starts shit. Just look at at Dave50's bonehead statement...
So what i understand, is that you think what DAVE50 said is not the truth? On this site if you look around we all base comments on fact,not personal thoughts!
If we dont talk politics then hows the young nation suposed to base there votes "on skin tone like so many already have".
Your thoughts on the subject are pointless, do you even vote?
Do your self a favor and watch the movie "V for vendeta" it might be fictional, but if our country felt like you it just might happen!
Your votes and political views should be based on whats good for our country!!!!!!
McCain isnt bush jr thats such a cop out

Talking about it is good if it can be done sensibly. Facts come on, first of all i'm probably twice your age and been voting since I was able to and second I am black and don't feel any such way as the previous statement. And I own V for Vendetta and it's one of my favorite flicks. And I didn't say anything about McCain??????? just his choice of running mate. The shit start.....

[ September 28, 2008, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:

LOL dont hold back lambo. Tell em how you really feel!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for anyone to say that people are only supporting/voting for obama b/c of race is ridiculous. i really don't give a damn what color/race you are, i'm definitely not voting based on that. i'm more worried about folks voting for mccain b/c of race. maybe some of you guys are not looking hard enough or maybe just not paying attention, but our country isn't doing so well these days. why is that? who do we blame? blame bush??? he's only our president who is "supposed" to lead our country into prosperity. we shouldn't blame him [Roll Eyes] . he should take credit for all the great things he's done [Confused] , BUT don't associate him or his party members when things go bad. the bottom line is when i hear mccain talk and debate, i only see bush with a better vocabulary. their point of views on most subjects are similar. did you guys watch the debat on friday evening?

palin for vp, see video above, nuff said:eek:. mccain would have a better chance of getting my vote if he had katie couric as vp.

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
joe biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened,”‘ Barack Obama’s running mate recently told the “CBS Evening News.”

FRANKLIN ROOSEEVELT WAS NOT PRESIDENT AND THERE WAS NO TELEVISION AT THAT TIME!!

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

and for those of you who blame the whole "economic situation" on bush you are fools. the cause of the housing decline is basically people not paying notes that they agreed to pay back. banks were forced by congress to lend to poor people with "stated" income. this whole policy came about during the clinton years, good going clinton and the democrat controlled congress.

McCain Palin all the way!!!! [patriot] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is for those of you who think the damn dems are so amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXrsOe2spDE

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bush has only been president of the united states of america for 8 yrs. he has nothing to do with our economic state that we're in. don't be a fool and believe that he did [Roll Eyes] .

just edited and added a [Roll Eyes] , IN CASE someone misunderstands what i'm trying to say [Wink] .

[ September 28, 2008, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:

Who gives a shit what you think?
Lambonotch=  -

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ December 13, 2008, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
for anyone to say that people are only supporting/voting for obama b/c of race is ridiculous. i really don't give a damn what color/race you are, i'm definitely not voting based on that. i'm more worried about folks voting for mccain b/c of race. maybe some of you guys are not looking hard enough or maybe just not paying attention, but our country isn't doing so well these days. why is that? who do we blame? blame bush??? he's only our president who is "supposed" to lead our country into prosperity. we shouldn't blame him [Roll Eyes] . he should take credit for all the great things he's done [Confused] , BUT don't associate him or his party members when things go bad. the bottom line is when i hear mccain talk and debate, i only see bush with a better vocabulary. their point of views on most subjects are similar. did you guys watch the debat on friday evening?

palin for vp, see video above, nuff said:eek:. mccain would have a better chance of getting my vote if he had katie couric as vp.

I could see how you would be worried about Mccain being elected because of race, since Obama has been referenced as Brobama, many times. Ill never vote democratic EVER! I hate gun grabbers! I need my guns to hunt, protect my family and to defend myself against martial law. I mention martial law because all us free willed, I will WORK FOR MINE! Repuclicans think of crazy shit like that. Welfare will be booming if the democrat gets in there. As far as Palin Id rather have a Citizen in office than a POLITICAIN! Polititains take college classes to learn to pause when talking, use subjective hand movement etc, remember speach class in high school? Please reference those words (Citizen and politician). As far as you seeing Mccain as bush? Well Im sorry all you see is white and black. Was Washington a Bush aswell? How about the son of a bitch lincoln!?, Fuck his Bush as too! Oh and by the way, Bush petitioned the congress and security council to authorize a strike against Iraq, then the senate and house of representatives authorized use of force in Iraq. He didnt call an aircraft carrier and say hey this is "bush" bomb them to hell. He used the system of checks and balances and by you just reading this definitain you will understand just how stupid you are for saying its bush's fault. http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0777009.html Take notice how the President can be veto'ed. Yeah, now you remember your civics class. So just briefly describe how our economy decline is bush's fault. And how the war (which should be fought until Democracy has been established so we never have to return) is bush's fault? Were not over there to spank ass were there to establish a democracy that can be stabilized and governed By free Iraqy Citizens. I sure the hell dont want another 9/11, you may, but I sure the hell was pissed my fellow Americans died by an outside country's hate.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Oh and if you think $100 gov't hammers, Gov't credit cards being used for hookers, and $1000 lunch's will go away if Obama is in there, you are sadly mistaken. The Gov't is stronger than the president, you can campaign all the BS you want but shit wont change. Heres a good bit of political campaigning for you to think about. Its "ok" to have a bumper sticker that says women support Hilary but are there stickers that say Black people support Obama Is there one that says white people support mccain? No, because thats racist but its now OK to be sexist just not on the jobsite.

[ September 28, 2008, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BLACK88GT, proven fact the union is the mafia! Go figure!!!!!!
And to those who think it's not an election about race,you obviously don't follow politics.
Obama has pulled the race card so many times through his campaign, that people like young jeezy and ludacris have made raps about him telling people to vote black and don't even realize they're about to get the shit taxed out of them. They only see black beacuse the young black nation thinks they're opressed, and that's where they get the decieving slogan "we need a change" comes in to play.
Don't be decieved, Oboma is mearly a pawn in the game a marionette, if you will. Like I've said and n8, even tho I dont agree he's voting that way, vote for us, not for you. There's a bigger picture, cause voting for you now doesn't help us later remember that. Race is the main reason, belive that STANGIN....look around, educate your self. Next time you post make sure you know what your talking about.
Vote McCain, cuz ain't nobody taking my free right to bear arms!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Both parties have their ways that Americans are gonna get screwed. I do not agree with all Obama's stuff, nor McCain. I am not really feelin McCain because he is all about keeping the troops there and continuing this frivolous war. But for everyone issue I find there will be a McCain supporter that can conjure 5 reasons why its a good idea. And vice versa for Obama. Just make sure you all take your opinionated asses and vote. This is history we are witnessing one way or the other. So vote.

Oh and go Obama!!

i just want to elaberate on the war im going to use a medafore so use your imagination. Say you and your big brother get in to a fist fight, after so many min. you decide you dont want to fight anymore and as you get up and leave whats your big bro gunna do?........thats what terrorist are gunna do when Oboma pulls the troops out of iraq!!

[ September 28, 2008, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
If one was neutral right now, what would McCain be saying that would help someone in my position? I consider myself middle class blue collar.
On another note....I'm a Teamster, and Unions push Obama. Why would the Unions be telling us to vote for the wrong guy? The Unions try to help the members and their pocketbooks. not screw them.
I honestly know of 1 person that has said they like McCain, and he isn't even the type to sit down and watch the debate LOL.

Silly guy, when was the last time your union gave money back? NEVER YOU FOOL! Do you know the history of unions? The origional unions pushed for higher pay to only get more money in their pockets. What exactly has your union done for you in the last year? Im guessing your "dues" are roughly $1000 a year? Now,... you answere me this? If you went into private work could you make more? I know people with half the time of union members making more than union members? Why? Because they are smarter and excelled at the job. Unions are wellfare for low learning americans. How do you define unions? I think its survival of the fittest? But then again I dont expect free shit! I will go ahead and work for mine! Now if you are a lesser american unions are for you! There isnt any smartness, production, creativity involved its all about time such as being an american in the sense,? youre entitled to foodstamps just show up and you get them. Its the same with unions, show up for work ontime, be a sub par retarted worker and get paid, but remember the union makes money off all members, retarted or not, so why not have a retard such as yourself donate money.

[ September 28, 2008, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll start out by admitting that i don't vote because i don't take time out to follow politics(which is quite bad since i work for the state) but will one man really make that big of in impact on a country that is doing as poorly as ours is right now? Also i have noticed lately, not just on this site but everywhere that politics is being discussed by anyone but a politician, this obama/mccain thing is making people express somewhat racial thoughts and ideas that may never have been racist befor. it kinda seems like both guys have there ups and downs, but its going to take more than the next 4 or 8 years to make this a stable country again right?
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
please don't take my thoughts to heart, they are just one persons opinion, i'm am very much in the dark when it comes to politics
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am not sure why people even have discussions like this. No one is ever going to sway the other to the other side. It just leads to a bunch of insults being hurled and people googling terms like "Obama's negative issues" or "McCains troubling issues". Then coming on here spewing their non-sense like they are a on the spot analyst. Just speak your piece and keep stepping. Your not gonna change anyone's mind. None of you are political analyst. Your the political environments equivalent to a arm chair quarterback. You guys are making yourselves believe something, which is great. But trying to make others believe it is lunacy. And I don't even want to get on the pie in the sky predictions and pipe dream resolutions you guys speak of.

Each side has their faults....Just go vote and get back to talking about putting bullitts and FR's on your damn stangs.

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have sat here and read all the posts. I have not read anything saying why I should vote Obama and I never will. Anything you could say will be blown out of the water.

I would like to know why some of you are voting Obama? Also how he could make America better for everybody and yourself. I think Libs are the most brain washed people ever. They don't know any facts cause you have a liberial media that just spoon feeds them everything.

The only thing I hear is Mccain is another Bush, NOT TRUE. Look at the way he has voted and you will see he has issues with Bush too.

For the people that don't think Race isn't gona come into effect, your thinking with your head up your ass. Just like there will be women that vote for Mccain/Palin because she is a women.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
I have sat here and read all the posts. I have not read anything saying why I should vote Obama and I never will.....

That's it in a nutshell. If you are decided that's it. Not sure anything anyone says will change your mind. And you have used very finite terms in your post. The lines are clearly drawn in the sand. They are campaigning for the undecided votes. Not trying to change the minds of people who have made their choice. Too late int he game for that. Which is why I say all this rhetoric is just plain ridiculous. And only leads to people bashing one's view.

Now who is putting 18in deep dish bullitts on their fox?

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
bush has only been president of the united states of america for 8 yrs. he has nothing to do with our economic state that we're in. don't be a fool and believe that he did.

Just want to touch on this. Because if this was a political debate you would get ripped to shreds on that statement. It kinda goes back to the old saying "If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem". And for you to sit there and say what you said is not a feather in his cap. Eight years is ample time to turn a economy around. The correct statement would be "what he has done in his short 8 years to help the economy". Which is nothing. But he did place us in a war that has an excellent ROI margin...huh. Not trying to be inflammatory but think about it. What is most important is what he didn't do. When you focus on what he did do, is when you encounter smoke and mirrors. Measure him what he didn't do and you can summarize him in a more objective light IMO.
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:

Silly guy, when was the last time your union gave money back? NEVER YOU FOOL! Do you know the history of unions? The origional unions pushed for higher pay to only get more money in their pockets. What exactly has your union done for you in the last year? Im guessing your "dues" are roughly $1000 a year? Now,... you answere me this? If you went into private work could you make more? I know people with half the time of union members making more than union members? Why? Because they are smarter and excelled at the job. Unions are wellfare for low learning americans. How do you define unions? I think its survival of the fittest? But then again I dont expect free shit! I will go ahead and work for mine! Now if you are a lesser american unions are for you! There isnt any smartness, production, creativity involved its all about time such as being an american in the sense,? youre entitled to foodstamps just show up and you get them. Its the same with unions, show up for work ontime, be a sub par retarted worker and get paid, but remember the union makes money off all members, retarted or not, so why not have a retard such as yourself donate money.
You know what man you are really a fucking idiot. I asked a question without anything threatening whatsoever.. You call me a fool and a retard just to get you point across... Talk what ever shit you want to about the Teamsters, but my health care is second to none, my family is well supported, and I can retire at 50. So, as I asked previously....Why don't you tell me what McCain is going to do for me, instead of talking all that crap about my Union. You did kind of sound like Palin not being able to answer the question correctly..... Or were you planning on getting back to me LOL [patriot]
Savin look what you started! LOL

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com