Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mccain FTMFL!

Foreign Policy

Another intelligent answer!

[ September 27, 2008, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to hear Obama's foreign policy experience. Oh yeah, thats right he doesn't have any [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and to think if old man mccain passes anytime during office, she would be our president!! [Eek!]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
and to think if old man mccain passes anytime during office, she would be our president!! [Eek!]

McCain has good geans. I think he will make it through no problem. His mom is in her 90's and still kicking.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:

McCain has good geans. I think he will make it through no problem. His mom is in her 90's and still kicking.
maybe if mccain goes, his mom can take over [Roll Eyes] .
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im just gonna blast it out there the way it is! Until black people dont hate white people for slavery it wont be a good idea for a black man to be president. Theres more history on the white man inslaving Africans than the facts... Such as... African "slave traders", YES black Africans in africa capured Africans and sold them to white people on boats. There is never any history about the north (white folk) freeing slaves, theres no numbers being told of how many crackers lost their lives freeing the south of slavery. No its all about the cracka did this! But then again the cracka did do THIS-he free'd the south of slavery-he didnt invade africa and CAPTURE black folk-SOME crackas bought "slaves" from african slave traders but there was never an invasion. Please do not vote for Obama because of his skin color, Yes I understand CRACKERS made this GREAT nation what it is today! And that is the undisputed greatest nation there is, and Africa is in shambles. but please go with the more qualified candidate. Ignore skin color. PLEASE! If you think Obama's short political resume is qualified, then vote for him by all means, but just remember it wasnt the white man selling african-slaves it was the African capturing and selling them to the crackas boats. And since there is a brotherhood? Where is the African relief fund the naacp set up for Africa? There is a AIDS epidemic, poverty, starvation... Oh wait never mind the crackas is handling Africa-please look up how many crackas is offering free aid. There is no USA african relief fund... History does repeat itself.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow gotta love dave50. altho most people will bash him and disagree because their on their knees blowing obama, i give you props for speeking yo mind.
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Im just gonna blast it out there the way it is! Until black people dont hate white people for slavery it wont be a good idea for a black man to be president. Theres more history on the white man inslaving Africans than the facts... Such as... African "slave traders", YES black Africans in africa capured Africans and sold them to white people on boats. There is never any history about the north (white folk) freeing slaves, theres no numbers being told of how many crackers lost their lives freeing the south of slavery. No its all about the cracka did this! But then again the cracka did do THIS-he free'd the south of slavery-he didnt invade africa and CAPTURE black folk-SOME crackas bought "slaves" from african slave traders but there was never an invasion. Please do not vote for Obama because of his skin color, Yes I understand CRACKERS made this GREAT nation what it is today! And that is the undisputed greatest nation there is, and Africa is in shambles. but please go with the more qualified candidate. Ignore skin color. PLEASE! If you think Obama's short political resume is qualified, then vote for him by all means, but just remember it wasnt the white man selling african-slaves it was the African capturing and selling them to the crackas boats. And since there is a brotherhood? Where is the African relief fund the naacp set up for Africa? There is a AIDS epidemic, poverty, starvation... Oh wait never mind the crackas is handling Africa-please look up how many crackas is offering free aid. There is no USA african relief fund... History does repeat itself.

That got to be the most stupid post i ever seen on this site. The point is we need change, bush fucked this country up far beyound what the next president can turn around, but hopefully the next president gets us going in the right steps.
By the way, did you see obama kill mccain in debate tonight. You need to ask yourself, are you going to vote not based on skin color.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
The point is we need change, bush fucked this country up far beyound what the next president can turn around, but hopefully the next president gets us going in the right steps.
By the way, did you see obama kill mccain in debate tonight. You need to ask yourself, are you going to vote not based on skin color.

I love the way people blame Bush and Republicans for all the trouble in this country. Bush can't single handedly do much, the government is set up this way to keep the power out of one person's hands.

The truth is that the Democrats control the Senate and they have a ton of power too. You say we need change, well were going to get it after the election no matter what and being good at debating wont make you a good president.

There are people that will vote for Obama just because of his skin color, just like some people will vote against him for it, just like some people will swing their vote from Democrat to Republican just because a woman is in line for VP.... no matter what its a stupid reason to vote.
I have a strong feeling the Democratic controlled Senate did everything they could to fuck things up because the know most people are stupid and blame the president and the party he represents. I'm sure the Republicans would have done the same thing because they're all assholes too.

In general Democratic views don't support the things that are important to me: the environment, oil production and refining, emigration issues, general pussyness.....

The fact is that we are all here on this board with a love for one thing: cars.... fast cars that are loud, cars we can drive fast and have fun in, cars we modify to be part of a group but be different at the same time, cars that are powered by fuel produced from oil..... oil that the Democratic party only wants to rid the world of because it and cars are a huge problem with the environment. People want to cry about the price of gas but really look into who's cockblocking issues to actually drill for oil and refine it: pussy ass Democratic, liberal environmentalists. Its like a crackhead calling the cops on the dealer then figuring out he can't get his fix..... you want refined oil to run your car but want to rid the country of the people that are 100% behind us using it? Makes sense........ now get busy building your Honda hybrid hot rod. I think I've got one of those old twist grip engine noise makers off my Schwinn you can use so that sweet electric motor doesn't lull you to sleep.

[ September 27, 2008, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:

I could say so much about how stupid this post is but rather than waste my time proving your ignorance I will just give you a few of these [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Typical person from Lincoln
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:

I have a strong feeling the Democratic controlled Senate did everything they could to fuck things up because the know most people are stupid and blame the president and the party he represents. I'm sure the Republicans would have done the same thing because they're all assholes too.

In general Democratic views don't support the things that are important to me: the environment, oil production and refining, emigration issues, general pussyness.....

The fact is that we are all here on this board with a love for one thing: cars.... fast cars that are loud, cars we can drive fast and have fun in, cars we modify to be part of a group but be different at the same time, cars that are powered by fuel produced from oil..... oil that the Democratic party only wants to rid the world of because it and cars are a huge problem with the environment. People want to cry about the price of gas but really look into who's cockblocking issues to actually drill for oil and refine it: pussy ass Democratic, liberal environmentalists. Its like a crackhead calling the cops on the dealer then figuring out he can't get his fix..... you want refined oil to run your car but want to rid the country of the people that are 100% behind us using it? Makes sense........ now get busy building your Honda hybrid hot rod. I think I've got one of those old twist grip engine noise makers off my Schwinn you can use so that sweet electric motor doesn't lull you to sleep.

Very True

I also like how people thinnk Bush is single reason why the economy is doing so bad. Also how they think he is responsible for the housing market. People(Liberals) need to look and see who put these orders in. What party wanted low income families to have homes and get subprime morgage loans. It was the "all mighty" Clinton administration that made all that happen. All the economy is doing is cleaning itself of it's virus(SHITY Loans) Obama will do similar things and kill us even more with more Government spending and more bureaucracy. He complains about Mccain's Tax code reform and cutting higher income taxes. Obama says we will loose so much money in income tax, but never says how much we are gona loose when 95% of the people are getting tax breaks. He says people and businesses that make over 250K are rich. Thats the biggest bullshit statement ever. When I ran my tile business I was grossing over 500k. I wasnt anywhere close to being rich. Most small business will be over 250K gross sales. And if they have to pay more taxes then they do now, you will see alot more of them going out of business then you see now. The rate is already at 35% and Mr. Bidin wants us to be more "patriotic" and pay more. Well I know that I would like to keep my money and do what I want with it, not give it to the government and let them waste it.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
Very True

I also like how people thinnk Bush is single reason why the economy is doing so bad. Also how they think he is responsible for the housing market. People(Liberals) need to look and see who put these orders in. What party wanted low income families to have homes and get subprime morgage loans. It was the "all mighty" Clinton administration that made all that happen. All the economy is doing is cleaning itself of it's virus(SHITY Loans) Obama will do similar things and kill us even more with more Government spending and more bureaucracy. He complains about Mccain's Tax code reform and cutting higher income taxes. Obama says we will loose so much money in income tax, but never says how much we are gona loose when 95% of the people are getting tax breaks. He says people and businesses that make over 250K are rich. Thats the biggest bullshit statement ever. When I ran my tile business I was grossing over 500k. I wasnt anywhere close to being rich. Most small business will be over 250K gross sales. And if they have to pay more taxes then they do now, you will see alot more of them going out of business then you see now. The rate is already at 35% and Mr. Bidin wants us to be more "patriotic" and pay more. Well I know that I would like to keep my money and do what I want with it, not give it to the government and let them waste it.

No matter what, any party running the country is going to have sides we don't like. I like the South Park take on the whole thing: you end up voting for a turd or a douche and nothing is going to change that. I'm voting for the party that sides with me on the most issues, its that simple. The usual government way to get rid of something they don't like is let it get so expensive people can't afford it, then its demand drops and they got their way. Its like tobacco, they hate it so want it to cost so much people quit.... in their eyes they saved a lot of people. Oil is the same thing, they think its the devil so do everything you can to make it hard to get, the prices go up and people try to find different methods to power their cars.... government wins again. While the environment is an important issue I see us, the general public an easy target when it comes to the blame. Its not as easy for the US government to push companies and other countries around so we get stepped on. Look at a jet taking off from Sac or SF airport and tell me the shit spewing out the ass of that thing isn't equal to every car on this site running with no cats for a whole month.... and thats just one plane! Still, its our cars causing all the problems. I'd love to see a 747 with a catalytic converter welded to the ass of each engine......

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

-

Plus side: good on gas, Obama for president and your I hate Bush bumper stickers will fit nicely on the bumper, that one chamber Flo with a turndown should still fit under the bumper.

Down side: car will only attract women with bush.... and arm hair, leg hair, facial hair, BO and a hemp purse. It can't "swang em" and surely wont "get hyphy", your high power stereo will most likely shut down with the drain of the electric motor under normal acceleration, your 20 inch Cobra's wont fit.

--------------------

Abandon him.

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

WOW [Frown] , i should ban myself from this site.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
WOW [Frown] , i should ban myself from this site.

Yeah you should(JK) [patriot]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea i guess the economy isn't bush's fault, That 10 billion a month on the pointless war were in is not hurting the economy at all, and none of your tax dollars is going there [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
joe biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened,”‘ Barack Obama’s running mate recently told the “CBS Evening News.”

FRANKLIN ROOSEEVELT WAS NOT PRESIDENT AND THERE WAS NO TELEVISION AT THAT TIME!!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do people here really support palin?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'm afraid they do. I don't know why people keep bringing up politics it always starts shit. Just look at at Dave50's bonehead statement... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:

I'm afraid they do. I don't know why people keep bringing up politics it always starts shit. Just look at at Dave50's bonehead statement... [Roll Eyes]
So what i understand, is that you think what DAVE50 said is not the truth? On this site if you look around we all base comments on fact,not personal thoughts!
If we dont talk politics then hows the young nation suposed to base there votes "on skin tone like so many already have".
Your thoughts on the subject are pointless, do you even vote?
Do your self a favor and watch the movie "V for vendeta" it might be fictional, but if our country felt like you it just might happen!
Your votes and political views should be based on whats good for our country!!!!!!
McCain isnt bush jr thats such a cop out

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK BUSH . [dance]

OBAMA [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
never mind, brains don't become you any how

[ September 27, 2008, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW this thing has taken off!! I feel that we all like who we like & for what ever reason we feel they will help this country turn it self around. But I hate that race will have a big roll in this Election. I don't care who's fault it is (BUSH) but I care who will fix it. I love America but as a people most are out for themselves so unless we as a people change the country will stay the same & maybe get worse.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Both parties have their ways that Americans are gonna get screwed. I do not agree with all Obama's stuff, nor McCain. I am not really feelin McCain because he is all about keeping the troops there and continuing this frivolous war. But for everyone issue I find there will be a McCain supporter that can conjure 5 reasons why its a good idea. And vice versa for Obama. Just make sure you all take your opinionated asses and vote. This is history we are witnessing one way or the other. So vote.

Oh and go Obama!!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"If your NOT a liberal at 18 you have NO HEART. If your still a liberal at 25 you have NO BRAIN."

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com