Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
bush has only been president of the united states of america for 8 yrs. he has nothing to do with our economic state that we're in. don't be a fool and believe that he did.

Just want to touch on this. Because if this was a political debate you would get ripped to shreds on that statement. It kinda goes back to the old saying "If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem". And for you to sit there and say what you said is not a feather in his cap. Eight years is ample time to turn a economy around. The correct statement would be "what he has done in his short 8 years to help the economy". Which is nothing. But he did place us in a war that has an excellent ROI margin...huh. Not trying to be inflammatory but think about it. What is most important is what he didn't do. When you focus on what he did do, is when you encounter smoke and mirrors. Measure him what he didn't do and you can summarize him in a more objective light IMO.
N8 [Big Grin] , if you've been following my posts, you would probably catch the sarcasm there. only a blind man would preach those words. i've got 20/20 vision.

so, who's putting deep dish FR500 like their momma? i don't have a mustang so i can't [Frown] .

[ September 28, 2008, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dave50:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Black88GT:
[qb]
Savin look what you started! LOL

Dave, how's it going man? don't take these silly posts too seriously like some of these guys. people usually resort to name calling and try to degrade people when they get frustrated b/c no one is listening to them. it's like a little child throwing a fit b/c they can't have any more candy.

btw, both my dad and brother are union members and very proud of it and you should be too. hey, at least we can spell "retarded" correctly [Wink] .

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[qb]

Dave, how's it going man? don't take these silly posts too seriously like some of these guys. people usually resort to name calling and try to degrade people when they get frustrated b/c no one is listening to them. it's like a little child throwing a fit b/c they can't have any more candy.

btw, both my dad and brother are union members and very proud of it and you should be too. hey, at least we can spell "retarded" correctly [Wink] .

[patriot] Its really sad where this site has gone. This same thing is what happened to wcfords too. Glad you are still hangin in there!

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

[patriot] Its really sad where this site has gone. This same thing is what happened to wcfords too. Glad you are still hangin in there!
Black88GT,

union is the mob is it not? you pay to work do you not? think bigger unions only walk on the side of the street that helps them selves out, if they didnt they wouldnt make you pay to work.
do you like your mustang, and like to drive it?
Do you like your guns, and like to protect you and yours with them?
do you want your economy to get better?
look at page one 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' 's post a better description of what i would say.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:

[/QB]

i just want to say,

1. i love mustangs. since 1964, when was the last time someone said you couldn't own or drive a mustang?

2. i don't know much about gun laws and such, but when was the last time guns were banned in the U.S.? there's been plenty of democ. presidents, congressmen, senates, etc. in the past, right?

3. i sure do want our economy to get better. it's a good thing we can agree on something here [Wink] .

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

Black88GT,

union is the mob is it not? you pay to work do you not? think bigger unions only walk on the side of the street that helps them selves out, if they didnt they wouldnt make you pay to work.
look at page one 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' 's post a better description of what i would say.

Yea, Thats a good reason to vote for someone right now, Obama is really going to take away our right to have legal guns, and being able to drive our mustangs [BS flag] . If thats why your voting mccain you have a real problem, we have way bigger problems to worry about right now, But i guess those 2 things is more inportant than your house losing half its value in less than 2 years, or living in a country that 8 years ago was a powerhouse, and now there's a handful of country's that could come a fuck us up because were wasting all our resources on the pointless war in iraq.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who is putting bullits and fr's on their Stang this weekend.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll agree with you on the war, its BS were there and its a shitload of money wasted. One problem is if we just drop it and leave now then it could become a huge problem in the future. You can't roll in, tear out the government on a country then just walk away before they are up and running again. No matter how wrong it was to go in and take that place over it would be worse to just walk out. Anyone could go in and take over that country to do who knows what with.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
quote:
If one was neutral right now, what would McCain be saying that would help someone in my position? I consider myself middle class blue collar.
On another note....I'm a Teamster, and Unions push Obama. Why would the Unions be telling us to vote for the wrong guy? The Unions try to help the members and their pocketbooks. not screw them.
I honestly know of 1 person that has said they like McCain, and he isn't even the type to sit down and watch the debate LOL.
So McCain fans tell me what he can do for me. [patriot]

Silly guy, when was the last time your union gave money back? NEVER YOU FOOL! Do you know the history of unions? The origional unions pushed for higher pay to only get more money in their pockets. What exactly has your union done for you in the last year? Im guessing your "dues" are roughly $1000 a year? Now,... you answere me this? If you went into private work could you make more? I know people with half the time of union members making more than union members? Why? Because they are smarter and excelled at the job. Unions are wellfare for low learning americans. How do you define unions? I think its survival of the fittest? But then again I dont expect free shit! I will go ahead and work for mine! Now if you are a lesser american unions are for you! There isnt any smartness, production, creativity involved its all about time such as being an american in the sense,? youre entitled to foodstamps just show up and you get them. Its the same with unions, show up for work ontime, be a sub par retarted worker and get paid, but remember the union makes money off all members, retarted or not, so why not have a retard such as yourself donate money.
You know what man you are really a fucking idiot. I asked a question without anything threatening whatsoever.. You call me a fool and a retard just to get you point across... Talk what ever shit you want to about the Teamsters, but my health care is second to none, my family is well supported, and I can retire at 50. So, as I asked previously....Why don't you tell me what McCain is going to do for me, instead of talking all that crap about my Union. You did kind of sound like Palin not being able to answer the question correctly..... Or were you planning on getting back to me LOL [patriot]

He cant do anything for you. Nothing at all, becuase youre a union member... Only Obama can help union members. I didnt just talk crap about your union I included you aswell. You and I both know if you were any good at your job there is better pay in non union companies, BUT you cant be a retard, you have to work for yours. Unions are welfare to slow learning employees who wouldnt get promoted without the unions help. So what Im saying is, is I kinda dont want to go back and forth with you, as I view you as a lower individual mentaly wise than myself. Retard. Oh and A also like name calling.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
If one was neutral right now, what would McCain be saying that would help someone in my position? I consider myself middle class blue collar.
On another note....I'm a Teamster, and Unions push Obama. Why would the Unions be telling us to vote for the wrong guy? The Unions try to help the members and their pocketbooks. not screw them.
I honestly know of 1 person that has said they like McCain, and he isn't even the type to sit down and watch the debate LOL.

Silly guy, when was the last time your union gave money back? NEVER YOU FOOL! Do you know the history of unions? The origional unions pushed for higher pay to only get more money in their pockets. What exactly has your union done for you in the last year? Im guessing your "dues" are roughly $1000 a year? Now,... you answere me this? If you went into private work could you make more? I know people with half the time of union members making more than union members? Why? Because they are smarter and excelled at the job. Unions are wellfare for low learning americans. How do you define unions? I think its survival of the fittest? But then again I dont expect free shit! I will go ahead and work for mine! Now if you are a lesser american unions are for you! There isnt any smartness, production, creativity involved its all about time such as being an american in the sense,? youre entitled to foodstamps just show up and you get them. Its the same with unions, show up for work ontime, be a sub par retarted worker and get paid, but remember the union makes money off all members, retarted or not, so why not have a retard such as yourself donate money.
You know what man you are really a fucking idiot. I asked a question without anything threatening whatsoever.. You call me a fool and a retard just to get you point across... Talk what ever shit you want to about the Teamsters, but my health care is second to none, my family is well supported, and I can retire at 50. So, as I asked previously....Why don't you tell me what McCain is going to do for me, instead of talking all that crap about my Union. You did kind of sound like Palin not being able to answer the question correctly..... Or were you planning on getting back to me LOL [patriot]

He cant do anything for you. Nothing at all, becuase youre a union member... Only Obama can help union members. I didnt just talk crap about your union I included you aswell. You and I both know if you were any good at your job there is better pay in non union companies, BUT you cant be a retard, you have to work for yours. Unions are welfare to slow learning employees who wouldnt get promoted without the unions help. So what Im saying is, is I kinda dont want to go back and forth with you, as I view you as a lower individual mentaly wise than myself. Retard. Oh and A also like name calling.
What exactly do you do for a living? you sound very imature, and people with an education dont talk like you do. [Confused]
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work for a landscaping company and just got promoted to flower planter! I worked for it! I started as the weed guy, then got promoted to mower pusher and now Ive worked my way to planter! If I keep up the hard work the boss says I may get a company truck, its an 88 F150 but hell I worked for it! I didnt pay anyone with my hard earned cash to get me promoted. If youre so educated, why are you handicapping yourself working for the union when promotions are awarded largely on the basis of seniority? If you were actualy worth a shit you wouldnt need the union. [dance]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

I live in Alameda, and no garbage is picked up in Alameda county non Union. [dance]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is a "EPIC FAIL"
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

my union is putting me through over 30k worth of schooling that a non-union worker would have to pay out of pocket.....i have more work then i could possibly want,with my dues taken out i make more than ANY non union worker with the same aqmount of time put in as i have. I have one of the best benefit packages you could imagine,and at this point my minimum i am going to make when my apprenticeship is done is 47hr with dues taken out............add that up son idc what they take out as long as im making whats in my contract i dont give a fuk what they do.....edit i know dave50 is gunna respond with a useless post,tough post or a post with information he made up in his head while on his nintendo in lincoln

[ September 28, 2008, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: 5.0-srt-4 ]

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobama.

Liberals annoy me with their out of touch with reality thinking. McCain may be tough on lower class but I am not that lazy so not too worried. We need someone who is going to stand up for America. Obama is all talk and show. McCain may be rich and born into wealth but at least he has a record of serving his country for almost his whole life. I used to like Obama until I noticed his words were empty and he relies on his popularity, and is a pompous one at that.

[ September 28, 2008, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: BlackDrop50 ]

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some people believe that the government should take care of them from birth to death. health care. tax the rich and give that money to the poor. for the sake of being FAIR. obama promises to give that.

i dont believe that the government should be involved in things like that. its just that simple.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
some people believe that the government should take care of them from birth to death. health care. tax the rich and give that money to the poor. for the sake of being FAIR. obama promises to give that.

i dont believe that the government should be involved in things like that. its just that simple.

wow, just wow.

I seriously cannot believe some of the things that are being said on this board. Its almost scary that some of you can vote and will. Shallow, hollow, self centered, selfish get enough of you guys in one room or one state and you have a communist party.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

Black88GT,

Yea, Thats a good reason to vote for someone right now, Obama is really going to take away our right to have legal guns, and being able to drive our mustangs [BS flag] . If thats why your voting mccain you have a real problem, we have way bigger problems to worry about right now, But i guess those 2 things is more inportant than your house losing half its value in less than 2 years, or living in a country that 8 years ago was a powerhouse, and now there's a handful of country's that could come a fuck us up because were wasting all our resources on the pointless war in iraq.
I'm just going to quote a few other posts for you beacuse it seems you can't read the whole thread.

quote 1. The fact is that we are all here on this board with a love for one thing: cars.... fast cars that are loud, cars we can drive fast and have fun in, cars we modify to be part of a group but be different at the same time, cars that are powered by fuel produced from oil..... oil that the Democratic party only wants to rid the world of because it and cars are a huge problem with the environment. People want to cry about the price of gas but really look into who's cockblocking issues to actually drill for oil and refine it: pussy ass Democratic, liberal environmentalists. Its like a crackhead calling the cops on the dealer then figuring out he can't get his fix..... you want refined oil to run your car but want to rid the country of the people that are 100% behind us using it? Makes sense........ now get busy building your Honda hybrid hot rod. I think I've got one of those old twist grip engine noise makers off my Schwinn you can use so that sweet electric motor doesn't lull you to sleep.

quote 2. Ill never vote democratic EVER! I hate gun grabbers! I need my guns to hunt, protect my family and to defend myself against martial law. I mention martial law because all us free willed "democrats want guns banned wake up and smell the roses"

Answer 1. You and I don't agree on anything!! You just want a black president, (he isn't going to help our economy, Oboma will make it worse) I want the economy to get better. Sorry to say, but war has always made our economy better, check history!!

Answer 2. 86- 50 you're right, those things are important to me. I didn't make any of those bone head decisions to buy a house on a gamble, some you win, some you don't. Seems to me I'm gunna do just fine in my serch for a house now though, guess I'm gunna make out on your misfortunes (sorry bout that). And just to let you know, we're not going to pull out of the war, its too late.
Oboma can't help with the issuse you want him to help with, so do us all a favor and vote for someone that can help with something.

"vote McCain salvage what we have left"

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

my union is putting me through over 30k worth of schooling that a non-union worker would have to pay out of pocket.....i have more work then i could possibly want,with my dues taken out i make more than ANY non union worker with the same aqmount of time put in as i have. I have one of the best benefit packages you could imagine,and at this point my minimum i am going to make when my apprenticeship is done is 47hr with dues taken out............add that up son idc what they take out as long as im making whats in my contract i dont give a fuk what they do.....edit i know dave50 is gunna respond with a useless post,tough post or a post with information he made up in his head while on his nintendo in lincoln
[Roll Eyes] <------ that means BS You actualy made that shit up! Show me where I made some shit up. I made this shit up aswell http://www.unionfacts.com/states/state.cfm?state=CA

[ September 29, 2008, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most people who talk shit about unions know nothing about them. Mob driven lol maybe in the 30's..pay to work? It is a complete tax right off you idiot lol. Plus I know of NO other person in my trade making the money and with the benifits I have. black88Gt vote for who ever you want...a Democratic president sold out the U.S.A. with the NAFTA agreement anyhow. Now look at how many jobs are lost....to all the idiots blamming the current economic issues on the war WTF are you talking about? The entire savings and loan industries completeley tried to fuck the American home owners and now they are paying for it( so will the working man)

as far as for anything Dave50 says it is a waste of your time reading it. He is possibly the dumbest person I have ever seen on a forum.

[ September 29, 2008, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

LMAO! You ride a V-Max you sorry ass fat poser. Id rather you vote for Obama. You have only been clowned on these forums and the fact is, you never even made 1 single internet buddy here. Leave dum dum. Everyone knows there is more money in non Union jobs if youre not an idiot. Unions advance retards like you on time alone where as you would still be baggin groceries aT youR local market. As far as benefits? You can get medical plans for less than your dues costs. You can set up your own retirement plans, but union members are so sheltered and slow they dont know what retirement funds are and the fact you can invest your own money for the future LOL. Keep paying you dues and playing puppet also dont forget your tithing.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
This thread is a "EPIC FAIL"

+ 1 [Embarrassed]

Talking politics, is like talking religion. No matter what you think or believe you are not going to change another persons opinion. Whatever happened to talking about cars?
Anybody watch football today? Farve had six touchdowns [Eek!] , Raiders and 49ers lost as usual, and the fucking Cowboys lost [BS flag] [Frown]
Who is going to win the World Series this year?

[ September 29, 2008, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LMAO! You ride a V-Max you sorry ass fat poser. Id rather you vote for Obama. You have only been clowned on these forums and the fact is, you never even made 1 single internet buddy here. Leave dum dum. Everyone knows there is more money in non Union jobs if youre not an idiot. Unions advance retards like you on time alone where as you would still be baggin groceries aT youR local market. As far as benefits? You can get medical plans for less than your dues costs. You can set up your own retirement plans, but union members are so sheltered and slow they dont know what retirement funds are and the fact you can invest your own money for the future LOL. Keep paying you dues and playing puppet also dont forget your tithing.

Your right, anyone can invest in retirement and health program, but my union makes sure the company matches my retirement 4 percent, and after 15 years at my job i can retire with full free benefits for life.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally just can't support someone that's only been in the senate for 3 years, and a year of that he's been campaigning. Then, 90% of the things he had to vote on, he only voted PRESENT. Yeah, he's going to change alot. I also can't support that person as president or that person vice president candidate, as neither of them have any experience what-so-ever. Hell, the VP candidate said that he didn't think he was the right choice! Do you really want someone that doesn't want / think he is wrong for the job to be one heart beat away from running our country?

The other president/vice-president candidates, one has 30+ years in the senate, the vp has actually ran a major U.S. economy.

Both parties have their good parts and bad. The REAL question is, who has the resume and who is actually qualified. 3years vs 30 years experience. No experience with running an economy vs actual experience running an economy.

As for replies to Dave50s comment, about how people won't vote because of someones race. You my friends are obviously living in a bubble. There are WAY too many racists (black, white, mexican, asian, etc..) living in the United States. Alot won't vote Obama because he's black. Alot will vote Obama because he's black.

You know, our fore-fathers fought a bloody war with the English because of their oppressive laws and high taxes.

What is our country doing to us now?

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

rgtrahn, This thread isnt about football if you didn't notice the title reads "sexy sarah palin" ,if you have been living under a rock shes running for VP.
Also theres way to many people that want to talk about the subject, your not going to sway there thoughts!!
There are a few football threads on "general talk", im sure you can let your self out.
by by now take your football comments to the right thread!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com