Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sexy Sarah Palin, smarter than the average bear
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this is the perfect time to ask.

"Who has Bullitts or FR's on their 50's?"

Sorry I have to take a jab at someone on this one. Did I read that someone said "War always makes our economy better, Check history".?! Please PM me your source. Because off-top that makes about much sense as a screen door on a submarine. Please feel free to PM me as I don't want to start a flame session. But I think I need to be educated on this one. Because you imply that the Iraq war is a great thing for our economy. It also implies that the Vietnam war was a great thing for our economy. I listen and take everyone's comments in stride or with a grain of salt. But I just need some clarification on that one. Because that is moving up the charts as one of the dumbest things in history I have heard.

[ September 29, 2008, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
LMAO! You ride a V-Max you sorry ass fat poser. Id rather you vote for Obama. You have only been clowned on these forums and the fact is, you never even made 1 single internet buddy here. Leave dum dum. Everyone knows there is more money in non Union jobs if youre not an idiot. Unions advance retards like you on time alone where as you would still be baggin groceries aT youR local market. As far as benefits? You can get medical plans for less than your dues costs. You can set up your own retirement plans, but union members are so sheltered and slow they dont know what retirement funds are and the fact you can invest your own money for the future LOL. Keep paying you dues and playing puppet also dont forget your tithing.

Yes I ride a Vmax and love it. Everything else you said just re-inforces how stupid you are. [Roll Eyes] You can not possibly be this stupid? Is the a act you are putting on for the internet? btw I did not say who I was voting for. I make up my own mind. Since I am a Union worker and do not have to pay for my own retirement, I also invest in other retirement accounts.

[ September 29, 2008, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just want to stir the pot [Wink]
http://www.newsmax.com/politics/Obama_Wants_NRA_Ads_Banne/2008/09/27/135118.html?s=al&promo_code=6BBA-1

Hopefully we never end up like Britain where hunters can't even own guns anymore.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone saying obama is black, dont know how accurate the article i read was, but I recall it saying that He is actually more Arabic than anything, maybe only around 1/4 african if that and is/was muslim too.

Who wants a Arabic muslim in office? When we are at war with a muslim nation?

Once again, I dont know how accurate that article i read was, but it did get me thinking about that...

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol ^^

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas.

The most important thing is that he is American! That is the problem with most of you who are spitting what you read on a headline while waiting in line at the check out. You must have read about his Arabic heritage right under the "Batboy lives" headline in the Enquirer. I know this is the internet and we are discussing. But damn people have some damn common sense about yourselves. Remember it is better to keep ones mouth closed and let the world assume you are a ass. Than to open your mouth and erase all doubts.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris C.:
Everyone saying obama is black, dont know how accurate the article i read was, but I recall it saying that He is actually more Arabic than anything, maybe only around 1/4 african if that and is/was muslim too.

Who wants a Arabic muslim in office? When we are at war with a muslim nation?

Once again, I dont know how accurate that article i read was, but it did get me thinking about that...

I bet you would not say that if Our president was white and we were at war with a nation full of caucasians such as Russia now would you?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to clear up one thing being said here that is a misconception. The housing market and the subprime crisis are not the causes of our current economic problems. We were in a recession long before that, starting in the year 2000. That's when I first got laid off due to economic slowdown, and it wasn't the last time, and things have been up and down ever since. The current recession has been in place for at least 4 years, even if people don't like to call it a recession.

Blame it on the republicans, or blame it on the democrats, but don't blame it all on the housing crisis.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you kidding me? /\ it might not be all of it but it is a huge part of the problem...like say 80 to 90 %. why else are the banks folding? hardly anybody can afford to pay those rediculas mortgage payments once the no interest or low interest payment time expired. People just started walking away. No money was comming back to the crooks who lent it. Everything just started to slow down. Throw in high gass prices due to the war and greed and there you have it...

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interesting video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs&eurl=http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=184743

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol ^^

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas.

The most important thing is that he is American! That is the problem with most of you who are spitting what you read on a headline while waiting in line at the check out. You must have read about his Arabic heritage right under the "Batboy lives" headline in the Enquirer. I know this is the internet and we are discussing. But damn people have some damn common sense about yourselves. Remember it is better to keep ones mouth closed and let the world assume you are a ass. Than to open your mouth and erase all doubts.

Now now now, if you read my post, I said I didnt know how creditble the source was.... Do i believe it to be fact NO. Is it true? who knows... Did it get me thinking yes....

To the russian comment.... thats not an accurate comparison and u know that... [Roll Eyes]

Before some of you guys think im a obama hater, think again. I am still somewhat undecided on who i am voting for. [patriot]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW!!! You gotta love AMERICA!! just reading most of the post on here it shows that their are many opinions on the current state of AMERICA & ON the Presidential Nominations!! But I thing I do see is that some guys still have hatred in their hearts for the color of their skin by reading their comments. Vote because you like what they can do for the country not because you like their skin color!! Someone even said Obama isn't even all the way blk!! Who cares I bet he would still get hung in some of those southern little towns that still have a strong KKK group their!! I hope who ever gets elected will help turn us around. But we need to be careful because North Korea is starting up their Nuclear Missile shop again just in time to fuck us all up because we are 80% stuck in Iraq. So thats the most important issue to me right now!! Lets protect are selves & help are fellow Americans out first! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris C.:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol ^^

Now now now, if you read my post, I said I didnt know how creditble the source was.... Do i believe it to be fact NO. Is it true? who knows... Did it get me thinking yes....

To the russian comment.... thats not an accurate comparison and u know that... [Roll Eyes]

Before some of you guys think im a obama hater, think again. I am still somewhat undecided on who i am voting for. [patriot]

Could you please explain to me why that is not an accurate comparison? We have gone to war with European nations that are a majority Catholic/Christian and have a mostly Caucasian population, just like the U.S So what would be the difference? Islam is the second biggest religion in the world by the way.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
WoW!!! You gotta love AMERICA!! just reading most of the post on here it shows that their are many opinions on the current state of AMERICA & ON the Presidential Nominations!! But I thing I do see is that some guys still have hatred in their hearts for the color of their skin by reading their comments. Vote because you like what they can do for the country not because you like their skin color!! Someone even said Obama isn't even all the way blk!! Who cares I bet he would still get hung in some of those southern little towns that still have a strong KKK group their!! I hope who ever gets elected will help turn us around. But we need to be careful because North Korea is starting up their Nuclear Missile shop again just in time to fuck us all up because we are 80% stuck in Iraq. So thats the most important issue to me right now!! Lets protect are selves & help are fellow Americans out first! [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

Good post here. I really don't care the color or gender of the president. And I think beyond how the change they bring will affect me directly. But more along with how it will affect America as a whole. If someone looks to ban guns. My first response is not. "How dare them take away my rights!". My first response is "why is this coming about, why is this a issue, what merit is this based on, what resource is this from...." I ask questions just not hit the ground running with some rhetoric.

ChrisC if I said "Chis now I am not sure how accurate this statement is, but your a fag. And I don't want to work with a fag. But hey I am just saying not sure how accurate my source is. but yea your a fag". Do you not see the contradiction in that? BTW I am not sure of your sexual orientation/preference.

But if you want to harp on color, like I said before. Just harp on the fact that Black Man is this close to being commander in chief and that shows how America has evolved past the archaic was of the Old South, despite some of the lames that still practice racism and sexism. I have said this as well, but it will go far to mend our image abroad and help with foreign affairs, if Obama is elected.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

lol how will electing obama go far in fixing our forgien public image? Do you think all these countries are as racist as the people on this board who keep bringing up his skin color?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
If one was neutral right now, what would McCain be saying that would help someone in my position? I consider myself middle class blue collar.
On another note....I'm a Teamster, and Unions push Obama. Why would the Unions be telling us to vote for the wrong guy? The Unions try to help the members and their pocketbooks. not screw them.
I honestly know of 1 person that has said they like McCain, and he isn't even the type to sit down and watch the debate LOL.
So McCain fans tell me what he can do for me. [patriot]

Silly guy, when was the last time your union gave money back? NEVER YOU FOOL! Do you know the history of unions? The origional unions pushed for higher pay to only get more money in their pockets. What exactly has your union done for you in the last year? Im guessing your "dues" are roughly $1000 a year? Now,... you answere me this? If you went into private work could you make more? I know people with half the time of union members making more than union members? Why? Because they are smarter and excelled at the job. Unions are wellfare for low learning americans. How do you define unions? I think its survival of the fittest? But then again I dont expect free shit! I will go ahead and work for mine! Now if you are a lesser american unions are for you! There isnt any smartness, production, creativity involved its all about time such as being an american in the sense,? youre entitled to foodstamps just show up and you get them. Its the same with unions, show up for work ontime, be a sub par retarted worker and get paid, but remember the union makes money off all members, retarted or not, so why not have a retard such as yourself donate money.
You know what man you are really a fucking idiot. I asked a question without anything threatening whatsoever.. You call me a fool and a retard just to get you point across... Talk what ever shit you want to about the Teamsters, but my health care is second to none, my family is well supported, and I can retire at 50. So, as I asked previously....Why don't you tell me what McCain is going to do for me, instead of talking all that crap about my Union. You did kind of sound like Palin not being able to answer the question correctly..... Or were you planning on getting back to me LOL [patriot]
Savin look what you started! LOL

He cant do anything for you. Nothing at all, becuase youre a union member... Only Obama can help union members. I didnt just talk crap about your union I included you aswell. You and I both know if you were any good at your job there is better pay in non union companies, BUT you cant be a retard, you have to work for yours. Unions are welfare to slow learning employees who wouldnt get promoted without the unions help. So what Im saying is, is I kinda dont want to go back and forth with you, as I view you as a lower individual mentaly wise than myself. Retard. Oh and A also like name calling.
my union is putting me through over 30k worth of schooling that a non-union worker would have to pay out of pocket.....i have more work then i could possibly want,with my dues taken out i make more than ANY non union worker with the same aqmount of time put in as i have. I have one of the best benefit packages you could imagine,and at this point my minimum i am going to make when my apprenticeship is done is 47hr with dues taken out............add that up son idc what they take out as long as im making whats in my contract i dont give a fuk what they do.....edit i know dave50 is gunna respond with a useless post,tough post or a post with information he made up in his head while on his nintendo in lincoln
[Roll Eyes] <------ that means BS You actualy made that shit up! Show me where I made some shit up. I made this shit up aswell http://www.unionfacts.com/states/state.cfm?state=CA
my fact is my house ia being paid for...as well as my car...ect....and im about to drive to my made up union class...for my made up free schooling have fun son scabbing around making 12hr/.....wanna see my pay stub drive down here lol
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5.0-srt-4, its all good that you and dave50 are battling about wits, just dont use the derogatory comments like "scab", other people do construction on this forum to. Just so people know, a union worker calling a non union worker is the same as if he said the N word to a black person, or the s word to a mexican person!!!!!!!
SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
lol how will electing obama go far in fixing our forgien public image? Do you think all these countries are as racist as the people on this board who keep bringing up his skin color?

It was a very generalized statement. I am not sure if you have traveled abroad. But I played overseas basketball and traveled abroad and I can tell you that, the image of the "white man" and his democracy is very skewed abroad. There was a few areas I played in that people were still thinking I could not drink from the same faucet..lol. But my hypothesis and idea is based on my interactions. Basically when they see a person of ethnic background as commander in chief, it could very well change those views. Making America that land where if you dream it, it can happen. Making America seem more grown up so to speak. Just think 400 years ago give or take, we couldn't drink out of the same faucet as white folks. And to go from that to a Black man in the highest office. Can do nothing but change the views of America.

[ September 29, 2008, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I rather have a president that can actually say "TERRORIST" properly. The idiot Bush says it "TERRISTS"..

F*K Bush once again, kick his ass to the curb and send his ass to Iraq!

OBAMA ALL THE WAY!

McCain?! That fool did not even look into Obama's eyes not even ONCE at the DEBATE. How the hell is that child going to run the country?!

Go Obama [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Good post here. I really don't care the color or gender of the president. And I think beyond how the change they bring will affect me directly. But more along with how it will affect America as a whole. If someone looks to ban guns. My first response is not. "How dare them take away my rights!". My first response is "why is this coming about, why is this a issue, what merit is this based on, what resource is this from...." I ask questions just not hit the ground running with some rhetoric.

ChrisC if I said "Chis now I am not sure how accurate this statement is, but your a fag. And I don't want to work with a fag. But hey I am just saying not sure how accurate my source is. but yea your a fag". Do you not see the contradiction in that? BTW I am not sure of your sexual orientation/preference.

But if you want to harp on color, like I said before. Just harp on the fact that Black Man is this close to being commander in chief and that shows how America has evolved past the archaic was of the Old South, despite some of the lames that still practice racism and sexism. I have said this as well, but it will go far to mend our image abroad and help with foreign affairs, if Obama is elected.

So what's the reason that the Dems want to take the second amendment away from us, cuz I can't see any reason "FREE COUNTRY/FREE RIGHTS" doesn't that mean anything to you???????
And need a change????? Condoleezza Rice has been secretary of state since January 28, 2005. I have never heard of any one jumping up and down with joy or even seen any changes in anything. She's black. Electing Oboma wouldn't change shit and America evolves every day. What are you talking about evolve? This is 2008, last time you saw segregation was in the 60's. The issue isn't white people not voting for a black man, it's black people voting for a black man. It's all the talk every where, plus I know more white people voting for Oboma than I do black people (due to the union). That's the other thing, people from the union are going to vote Oboma just because the union says to (weak minded people). You're more racist and ignorant than anyone I know if you think black is going to change something. It's the person, not the color. Someone should burn Oboma's slogan to show him it don't mean shit,cuz we're American here, not color coordinated!!!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
I rather have a president that can actually say "TERRORIST" properly. The idiot Bush says it "TERRISTS"..

F*K Bush once again, kick his ass to the curb and send his ass to Iraq!

OBAMA ALL THE WAY!

McCain?! That fool did not even look into Obama's eyes not even ONCE at the DEBATE. How the hell is that child going to run the country?!

Go Obama [patriot]

I say "tamato" does that mean i shouldnt run for prez, that was singley the dummest comment in this thread!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you ment to say adults dont usualy look children(Oboma) in the eye, because McCain is like 70ish. To get on the speach part Obomas wife speaks better than he does, she shoulda ran huh? hahahaha

[ September 29, 2008, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

So what's the reason that the Dems want to take the second amendment away from us, cuz I can't see any reason "FREE COUNTRY/FREE RIGHTS" doesn't that mean anything to you???????
And need a change????? Condoleezza Rice has been secretary of state since January 28, 2005. I have never heard of any one jumping up and down with joy or even seen any changes in anything. She's black. Electing Oboma wouldn't change shit and America evolves every day. What are you talking about evolve? This is 2008, last time you saw segregation was in the 60's. The issue isn't white people not voting for a black man, it's black people voting for a black man. It's all the talk every where, plus I know more white people voting for Oboma than I do black people (due to the union). That's the other thing, people from the union are going to vote Oboma just because the union says to (weak minded people). You're more racist and ignorant than anyone I know if you think black is going to change something. It's the person, not the color. Someone should burn Oboma's slogan to show him it don't mean shit,cuz we're American here, not color coordinated!!!!!! [patriot]

You must have never left Sacramento, so I am not going to even oblige your statements about racism and its place in what era. But I will tell you this. Condoleeza's position and President Bush's position is 2 vastly different worlds. So you cannot compare those even a little bit.

And like I said this is not about race, but you cannot help but recognize it's monumental appearance. So it's like a catch 22. I am voting for him because I like his stance on things I believe will America. But for the simple fact that it is such a hot bed for comments from people other than Black's makes me relish this historic moment ever so much more.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
I think you ment to say adults dont usualy look children(Oboma) in the eye, because McCain is like 70ish. To get on the speach part Obomas wife speaks better than he does, she shoulda ran huh? hahahaha

Damm it must suck to be you to be raised in an enviroment where your daddy/mommy never looked you in the eyes.

Where im from, part of respect is earned when you maintain eye contact.

OBAMA 09!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is he Muslim or Christian?
[Confused] [Razz]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

[ September 29, 2008, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com