Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » $$$$$$$$$$$New Pics Of AR 15 complete$$$$$$$$ (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: $$$$$$$$$$$New Pics Of AR 15 complete$$$$$$$$
0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't remember....is it legal with a detach magazine or does it have to be fixed?

--------------------
It'll be fine....just run it.

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8Notch9:
I can't remember....is it legal with a detach magazine or does it have to be fixed?

been a while since i lived in commiefornia, but i believe 10 rounder can detatch, anything more has to be fixed. id check calguns.net though

the great thing about texas......i have my xd40 with 12 rd mag in the truck 24/7 and i have an ak with 5 40 rd mags under the bed and both are 100% legal to have and carry loaded in your car [Big Grin] also waiting on my concealed handgun license paperwork to come back now. also when i bought my xd last week. i walked in at 4:30 and walked out with a gun at 5:00

Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Getting a concealed carry permit within city limits here in California is like an act of God. Been denied 2x and Im ex-military.
I believe any AR type weapon that is sold for civilian use in California now must have a fixed magazine regardless of capacity. Overall weapon length must be no shorter than 30 inches. No flash supressors. No bayonet lugs. No collapsible butt-stocks. There is also questions about pistol grips now. People that legally purchased, owned & registered an AR-15 or variant prior to 1993 were sent a letter by the state requiring them to either turn in their weapon at a designated "surrender" site or to have the weapon modified to conform to the new required laws. THE LAWS ARE ALWAYS CHANGING. So please dont get angry or dispute my statements because every time you look up the laws, they will be different. And I am not a book of facts so I could be wrong now. But this is what I know . I also do also know that Hillary C. has some wild wild ideas on what she will do with U.S. gun laws if she ends up in office. Again, nothing personal about that either. My opinions...

--------------------
Its over Johnny-

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bwahahaha lmao! [worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89saleen:
Getting a concealed carry permit within city limits here in California is like an act of God. Been denied 2x and Im ex-military.
I believe any AR type weapon that is sold for civilian use in California now must have a fixed magazine regardless of capacity. Overall weapon length must be no shorter than 30 inches. No flash supressors. No bayonet lugs. No collapsible butt-stocks. There is also questions about pistol grips now. People that legally purchased, owned & registered an AR-15 or variant prior to 1993 were sent a letter by the state requiring them to either turn in their weapon at a designated "surrender" site or to have the weapon modified to conform to the new required laws. THE LAWS ARE ALWAYS CHANGING. So please dont get angry or dispute my statements because every time you look up the laws, they will be different. And I am not a book of facts so I could be wrong now. But this is what I know . I also do also know that Hillary C. has some wild wild ideas on what she will do with U.S. gun laws if she ends up in office. Again, nothing personal about that either. My opinions...

You can have all the "Evil Features" that you said you can't have as long as you have a fixed magazine the magazine has to be a 10 round, if you want a detachable magazine you can't have a pistol grip, flash suppressor or any "Evil Feature"

The Lower reciever must be off the ban list for california

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAAAAAAMMMMN. i hadnt been able to check this post for a while. but let me clarify some things.

1) my main concern by posting this is to understand the rationale behind wanting to own an AR-15. equate it to someone asking you why do you want to own an 800hp street car. the question is not meant to offend but to gain information and insight. I dont have an extensive background with weaponry so excuse my calling it an "assault" rifle

2) as im starting my long journey with chp im very aware that i will not be responding to house calls but mainly working the highways. My mention of me possibly joining chp was for you to understand why i asked the question i did. I dont expect to be seeing many rifles like an AR-15 but should i end up in the border division where much of the drugs that enter california come from, im sure i may run across more than a handgun. and im sure many veteran cops have come accross weird shit on stops all throughout the state.

3) im rather disappointed in the fact that a simple question that didnt pose any particular stance on gun control laws, but was meant to illicit what i hoped would be an intellegent response was misunderstood by so many. The point of me asking this question was so I can understanding why someone would want to own a gun of that power & so i can broaden my horizions and understand something i havent been exposed too. I would hope more people would be brave enough to ask about things they dont understand. thanks for those who read my question as it was presented and gave me an informational response.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
DAAAAAAMMMMN. i hadnt been able to check this post for a while. but let me clarify some things.

1) my main concern by posting this is to understand the rationale behind wanting to own an AR-15. equate it to someone asking you why do you want to own an 800hp street car. the question is not meant to offend but to gain information and insight. I dont have an extensive background with weaponry so excuse my calling it an "assault" rifle

2) as im starting my long journey with chp im very aware that i will not be responding to house calls but mainly working the highways. My mention of me possibly joining chp was for you to understand why i asked the question i did. I dont expect to be seeing many rifles like an AR-15 but should i end up in the border division where much of the drugs that enter california come from, im sure i may run across more than a handgun. and im sure many veteran cops have come accross weird shit on stops all throughout the state.

3) im rather disappointed in the fact that a simple question that didnt pose any particular stance on gun control laws, but was meant to illicit what i hoped would be an intellegent response was misunderstood by so many. The point of me asking this question was so I can understanding why someone would want to own a gun of that power & so i can broaden my horizions and understand something i havent been exposed too. I would hope more people would be brave enough to ask about things they dont understand. thanks for those who read my question as it was presented and gave me an informational response.

Your first mistake was thinking people on here are smart. People will find any excuse to start talking shit and then everybody jumps on the band wagon. Most of the literate people understood your question so you have nothing to apologize about. I was wondering the same thing.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:

Your first mistake was thinking people on here are smart. People will find any excuse to start talking shit and then everybody jumps on the band wagon. Most of the literate people understood your question so you have nothing to apologize about. I was wondering the same thing.
+1 I am going into law enforcement also; I had the same thoughts...
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'll bite. You should think about it from the side of some of the gun owner's/lover's views. Typically that question is probably heard a lot by many of the gun grabbers or those who are anti gun. I'm not saying they are right to attack right off the bat, but the way that question has been worded is probably not the type of question a lot of those gun enthusiasts like to hear, hence the immediate personal attacks. Touchy subject.... these evil assault rifles.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:

You can have all the "Evil Features" that you said you can't have as long as you have a fixed magazine the magazine has to be a 10 round, if you want a detachable magazine you can't have a pistol grip, flash suppressor or any "Evil Feature"

The Lower reciever must be off the ban list for california [/QB][/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Thanks for clarification.

Hey,- 87#184saleen- I love your new AR upper from the Cow Palace. I like it. I love it. I want more of it.
Best fightin' rifle on the planet. Hold onto it for the rest of your life.
Thanks

--------------------
Its over Johnny-

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If your going to be dealing near the border you'll most likely be running into AKs or other weapons. ARs are usually too much money for regular gang members and drug dealers to buy.

They say if ARs were cheaper Terrorist groups would have them instead of AKs

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

I'll bite. You should think about it from the side of some of the gun owner's/lover's views. Typically that question is probably heard a lot by many of the gun grabbers or those who are anti gun. I'm not saying they are right to attack right off the bat, but the way that question has been worded is probably not the type of question a lot of those gun enthusiasts like to hear, hence the immediate personal attacks. Touchy subject.... these evil assault rifles.
I dont know maybe it was typed out of context, but i think all he was wondering was why he had it, was it because hes a gun colector or just for fun to shoot out at the range and what not. I dont think its a evil question just curosity (sp)
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

I dont know maybe it was typed out of context, but i think all he was wondering was why he had it, was it because hes a gun colector or just for fun to shoot out at the range and what not. I dont think its a evil question just curosity (sp)
I WANT IT TO GO OUT TO THE RANGE AND HAVE FUN & TAKE CARE OF MY CAR THERES TO MANY COONS OUT THERE lol j/k [Big Grin]

[ March 07, 2008, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

AK's are more readily available for two reasons. During the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991 there were reported to be somewhere in the ballpark of close to 2 million AK-47's and AK-74's smuggled out of the former CCCP by arms dealers. Couple that with pretty much most Eastern Block countries like Hungary, Czech Republic, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Iran, Iraq, Poland, China, Egypt, etc all manufacture AK series rifles under their own names. Most AK's in this country ARE NOT actual Russian AK's. Russian AK's in this country are worth a decent amount of money.

Also Mikhail Kalashnikov knew how to manufacture a battle rifle. Eugene Stoner while revolutionizing the "assault rifle" really produced a high dollar pile of shit. It wasn't until other manufacture's (Heckler & Koch's HK416, Armalite, FN Herstal, etc) picked up government contracts for producing M16 series rifles did the quality overall change for the better. Still to this day I would rock a 5.45 AK-74 any day of the week over any of my AR's.

[ March 07, 2008, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:

Russian AK's in this country are worth a decent amount of money.
[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:

Russian AK's in this country are worth a decent amount of money.
[Wink] [Big Grin]
pics or stfu
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

this guy is gettin all kinds of crap for postin a legal ar. imagine if i post some of my stuff......i dont think so.

u can come to my house and find out, i'll even leave the door open [Smile]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
this guy is gettin all kinds of crap for postin a legal ar. imagine if i post some of my stuff......i dont think so.

im pritty sure NOBODY is giving him crap about a AR15.... you might want to re read what people were saying...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

meant it differently, not neccasaraly(sp) crap. dont feel like quoting and explaining what i meant

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
meant it differently, not neccasaraly(sp) crap. dont feel like quoting and explaining what i meant

i understand what you mean.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

i understand what you mean.
[patriot]

its just that i dont wanna hear "thats illegal" or "why do u have that" and what not.

[ March 08, 2008, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

oh oh oh i want to see [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:

oh oh oh i want to see [Big Grin] [Razz]
i was referering to unwanted quest, but ur cool [Big Grin]
i'd feel bad for the person that trys to break into my house and finds out what i really have [Eek!]

i'll post a pic of almost every bullet i have to each gun

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

here ya go...... [Big Grin]

-

12 guage.......ak...... .44......... .40...... .357....... 9mm

all those bullets besides 12 gauge and ak go to alot more than one gun [Wink]

[ March 09, 2008, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com