Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » $$$$$$$$$$$New Pics Of AR 15 complete$$$$$$$$ (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: $$$$$$$$$$$New Pics Of AR 15 complete$$$$$$$$
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin] cool ....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much did you pay for it?

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:

$2000 the way it is

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
If you dont mind me asking, whats the reason for having a high powered automatic rifle as a civilian? is it more of a protection issue or just something you've wanted? .... again im not talking shit but have a genuine curiousity to understand your reasoning

why is everyone attacking 50 and his lack of "knowledge." why are you people calling him names? that really proves your maturity.
He had a valid question. Why own a high power riffle? is it protection,wanna feel tough, simply collect weapons, what?
Read his post again and do be so defensive, maybe you'll get his question now.

Personally, i'd own a shotgun to take care of burglars and intruders.

i didn't call him names, i tried to educate him.
i don't know what Saleens reasoning is for buying the AR so i just showed him the laws that make saleens gun legal and why its not an assault rifle.

[ March 05, 2008, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:

$2000 the way it is
damn you paid hella money. [Eek!]
who made the upper? i know the Eotech scope probably cost about a grand lol.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:

$2000 the way it is

CMMG 14.5” Mid-Length Carbine w/Permanent Phantom with
Phantom Flash Hider
&
EOTech 557.AR223 Holosight

14.5 CAR Lightweight Barrel

AR-15 / M-16 / M-4 Midwest Carbine Length 2 Piece Aluminum 4 Rail Handguard

also the front grip

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

$2000 the way it is

Phantom Flash Hider
&

also the front grip

who makes the lower? and what parts kit are you going with? you going to go with a collapsible buttstock?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

$2000 the way it is

Phantom Flash Hider
&

also the front grip

who makes the lower? and what parts kit are you going with? you going to go with a collapsible buttstock?
the lower its cmmg
AR-15 M4 CAR Post-Ban Buttstock Assembly - Black

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I would too, you really don't want to start sending rounds through all your neighbors homes too. Plus like everybody says, whats one of the most scariest sounds you could here at night when its pitch black? Action of the Shotgun! But at the same time yeah if you are law abbiding person and have respect for people, law and the gun you should be able to get whatever gun you want.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
If you dont mind me asking, whats the reason for having a high powered automatic rifle as a civilian? is it more of a protection issue or just something you've wanted? .... again im not talking shit but have a genuine curiousity to understand your reasoning

why is everyone attacking 50 and his lack of "knowledge." why are you people calling him names? that really proves your maturity.
He had a valid question. Why own a high power riffle? is it protection,wanna feel tough, simply collect weapons, what?
Read his post again and do be so defensive, maybe you'll get his question now.

i didn't call him names, i tried to educate him.
i don't know what Saleens reasoning is for buying the AR so i just showed him the laws that make saleens gun legal and why its not an assault rifle.

I wasn't referring to you Dana.. you're all good.
thanks for the links. They were informative. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

$2000 the way it is

Dude EoTech's usually run well under $500 depending upon which model you roll with. You're probably thinking of Trijicon's ACOG gunsight optic.

CMMG is pricey but they are for a reason. They are simply one of the best "off list" manufactures out there at the moment. I have a CMMG 9mm upper for one of my AR's and it's second to none quality wise. It beats the shit out of my STAG and Rock River Arms uppers.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To bad we don't live in a free country. It would be nice to own what ever gun you wanted for what ever reasons you have. Maybe even put it in writting lol.(Constitution). Some people just like owning and shooting bad ass guns. Since I have been on this forum more people on CA Fords have been killed by Mustangs and motorcycles than AR15's...or any combo of guns for that matter.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a Colt AR15A3 (M4) with an Aimpoint M4 optic. Picked it up back in November with Surefire weapons mounted light.

[ March 05, 2008, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: sharkattack ]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wait, so this gun isnt automatic? thats not very effective against zombies [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
wait, so this gun isnt automatic? thats not very effective against zombies [Big Grin]

but u can make it auto [Wink] then it wouldnt be legal, but illegal stuff is always funner [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:

but u can make it auto [Wink] then it wouldnt be legal, but illegal stuff is always funner [Big Grin] [dance]
and carries more jail time [Eek!]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
quote:

and carries more jail time [Eek!]
true but eh....... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:

Terminators are more likely [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:

when i was in the marines we had the good toys
i know how to make it illegal but i dont want problems [Big Grin]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

ya very easy. its kinda like just doin a cold air kit on a mustang maybe even easier than that

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

ya very easy. its kinda like just doin a cold air kit on a mustang maybe even easier than that
Besides full auto really isn't effective on anything other than support weapons and sub-machineguns. Semi auto is the only way to go.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
lowriderryda
¯
Member # 7397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lowriderryda  Ford pictures for lowriderryda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where can i find info on getting one of these ar15 legally?
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If you dont mind me asking, whats the reason for having a high powered automatic rifle as a civilian? is it more of a protection issue or just something you've wanted? i ask because i may be joining chp soon and the thought of showing up to a call or pulling over someone in posession of an AR-15 assault rifle seems disturbing. again im not talking shit but have a genuine curiousity to understand your reasoning

1) its our right to do so

2) its not an automatic

3) its not an "assault rifle"

4) lmao at a .223 being high powered!!!!!

Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
Originally posted by phat_turbo_du:
quote:
If you dont mind me asking, whats the reason for having a high powered automatic rifle as a civilian? is it more of a protection issue or just something you've wanted? i ask because i may be joining chp soon and the thought of showing up to a call or pulling over someone in posession of an AR-15 assault rifle seems disturbing. again im not talking shit but have a genuine curiousity to understand your reasoning

2) its not an automatic

yeah its a 22 cal with steroids [Razz]

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by phat_turbo_du:
quote:

2) its not an automatic

yeah its a 22 cal with steroids [Razz]
next build is going to me a .308 ar for me.....
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com