Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:
Hey matt your a piece of shit and you know it. I paid you up front, and you did a half ass job of everything. I should take your ass to court. But it is what it is. And you thought you were slick havin your boy call me. 20 psi, is that what your really suppose to set someones fuel pressure at???? Bypass my inertia switch??? Fuck up my ignition????? Rip out my ect sensor. Hmm whats this dripping down the back of my motor???????? You are a king POS. Our paths will cross.

Just saw this post so

Correction you didnt pay me up front you paid PART of the job,you STILL OWE for the rest of the ;abor plus money in parts,and I WILL get it,youll see [Wink] ....

Your fuel presure was set at 39psi with the vacum disconnected,just like any car I do i set it at before its tuned.NEVER TOUCHED ANY of your wiring,i put that on my KIDS LIFE,quite lying you wanna be hussler,cash only punk becasue you have 3 lawsuits against your ass!ANd your ECT sensor was removed as you wanted all the smog and heater lines and shit removed,dont worry that is ALL covered in the work order [Wink] Any other SCAM BS you would like to TRY and come up with?

Tell ya what take me to court,show up the day you are ordered to go and lets do this!Better bring your A game and convince the PD and the courts how you breaking the law was legal,that should be good.Shoulda just paid up as its gonna cost you alot more than what it was originally!

And yes our paths WILL cross,just make sure you have my money [Razz]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow I would love to be on the jury for this one. One thing I will say, even if you did get stiffed a while back. The latest action you are still liable for and you broke the law by driving off. So no matter what you will held liable for that IMO. But if it turns out the other stuff went down, then I guess on the streets your name would be restored. But you wont win this case regardless of what happened before.
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If this goes to small claims court and he wins, aaskia is still not required to pay anything. Small claims does not enforce payment
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
If this goes to small claims court and he wins, aaskia is still not required to pay anything. Small claims does not enforce payment

Uhhh welcome to 07 [Wink] I/The Court can attach his wages or ANYTHING(including that POS coupe that he has)that he owns,its a great thing!

[ August 10, 2007, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haulin ass respect cuz you keeped all your shit in line! [patriot]

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man matt your out of your mind. The tranny was in the passenger side because you left it there. I bought the car back to you because you left it in pieces. How the hell do yoou charge me for shit that i already paid you for. Oh i cant wait to go to court and see all your documentation. I would also love to see this "work order". I dont care about a work order that you made after i already had my car. Matt your so full of shit. This is my last reply, we'll keep everything else for court. You piece of lying shit. Hey anyone here how much does it cost to get heads intake and cam installed?????

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you and your lady should stay away from that meth, it might make your mind think a little straighter.

--------------------
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you and your lady should stay away from that meth, it might make your mind think a little straighter.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not cool to involve anyone else BUT the 2 involved in this matter [BS flag]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1kdragin5.0
¯
Member # 6176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1kdragin5.0  Ford pictures for 1kdragin5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hey anyone here how much does it cost to get heads intake and cam installed?????

Whats the point of this question??? You dont pay for shit anyway! Or are you trying to figure out how much you ripped Matt off for?

quote:

Are you sure about that? Defamation of character on a website that Matt does business is a whole other issue that Matt can pursue legally if he wants to. And since you are putting this all in writing and acting like you are in the third grade (actually - that would be an increase in your educational background)- so I should put it another way - making comments like that comes off as though we are all in the third grade and will work wonders on showing your character in court.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:

Ya okay bud now you have to say that me and my Pergnant wife were on drugs becasue your a lying wanna be hussler? Sorry LOSER not my style.Tell ya what Ill pay for both myself and you to go to ANY drug testing facilty in the Nation.Lets do the one that they tap your spine that goes back YEARS and see who is drugfree and who isnt,Ill tell ya what its NOT going to be you

Your hilarious.Your the fool that looks like you hit the glass dick everyday of your life,but hey we all know where your from [Wink] .You know your wrong about this whole thing and a liar,why did it take you 2 MONTHS to come up some with BULLSHIT STORY?

So now you bring my old lady into this? Well se how that works out for you.Keep them coming,this will only help my case more and more [Wink]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
man matt your out of your mind. The tranny was in the passenger side because you left it there. I bought the car back to you because you left it in pieces. How the hell do yoou charge me for shit that i already paid you for. Oh i cant wait to go to court and see all your documentation. I would also love to see this "work order". I dont care about a work order that you made after i already had my car. Matt your so full of shit. This is my last reply, we'll keep everything else for court. You piece of lying shit. Hey anyone here how much does it cost to get heads intake and cam installed?????

NAw work order was here the night you came to pick up the car,we went over it,cops have a copy as well 5 mins after you left.Im not the one full of shit,well se what happens when they cuff your ass in court.No matter what BULLSHIT you think you may have to get your way out of it doesnt matter,you left without paying.POINT BLANK thats it.ANd my documents are WELL in order [Wink]

ANd why would you care what it cost for a H/C/I installation,you trying to rip someone else off?

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2tone50:
Not cool to involve anyone else BUT the 2 involved in this matter [BS flag]

ya pretty fucked up

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Damn he finally called me after 2 months and made racist remarks and threats against me and my family,thatll work out great for you Askia.In fact I think Ill make yet another police report on your ass right now!
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

delete

[ August 13, 2007, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
In fact I think Ill make yet another police report on your ass right now!

DONE! You could have kept this civil now you have brought it to a WHOLE different level
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
eh ill withdrawl... [Razz]

[ August 14, 2007, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]

[ August 14, 2007, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: carajo ]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
edit... withdrawn your honor [Razz] [patriot]

[ August 14, 2007, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

you called me, and you made threats on my son, and now you want to bitch about something thats written on a website. You called me a nigger, and you told me that you are going to kill my whole family. Please try matt. That simple. Please try. if anyone wants to come and see me, please give me a call.

--------------------

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

and matt dont think thaat since you called me from a blocked number, that there still isnt proof that you called me first and made threats to me. if we go to court, you better believe that i will subpeona todays telephone records, and that will prove who called who. so dont try this one.

--------------------

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you called me, and you made threats on my son, and now you want to bitch about something thats written on a website. You called me a nigger, and you told me that you are going to kill my whole family. Please try matt. That simple. Please try. if anyone wants to come and see me, please give me a call.

quote:
and matt dont think thaat since you called me from a blocked number, that there still isnt proof that you called me first and made threats to me. if we go to court, you better believe that i will subpeona todays telephone records, and that will prove who called who. so dont try this one.

[Eek!]
getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Regardless of the bullshit you have to say to everyone here, it took you several months to even respond to the posts made by Matt(HaulinAss). The issues discussed my him several months ago were pretty severe and the fact that you had jack shit to say about them is of great detriment to your credibility, so STFU and just wait for your demise please.
Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
quote:

quote:

[Eek!]

+2

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

And anyone that is african american on this website that will continue to do business with someone that called me and said all black people are niggers, and my response to matt was your still living in the 1400's. So if you continue to do business with this guy. That says a lot about you.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com