Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
i got it right, read the original post, haulinass spelled it hifey.

hifey coupe yes.. but not hifey movement,, its hyphy movement.. btw.. i heardt "da movement" is getting blowin up in grass valley.. [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
man what a way to get my first post. buy reading how aaskia( douce bag ) rips someone off straight thug style. i hope you get your money of the piece of shit bitch. i've been into mustang for 16 years and mustang family is pretty tight. so i hope every 1 will past this cock suckers info to every 1 so no one will every deal with him again.!! and whats up with letting his weak ass still post on this sight?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol damn man some people just need to stay in school.

whats the point in that?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
i got it right, read the original post, haulinass spelled it hifey.

hifey coupe yes.. but not hifey movement,, its hyphy movement.. btw.. i heardt "da movement" is getting blowin up in grass valley.. [Wink]
No, gangstas get beat in GV. This is cowboy land people laugh at you if you look like a clown.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So whats the latest. Has that bum been arrested yet?

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bizob:
So whats the latest. Has that bum been arrested yet?

ditoo,, que paso mayne??

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah im curious whats the latest. have they arrested that bum yet?

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:

I would be careful taunting a man when you are playing with his livelihood.

Its kinda like following a bear into his cave....he has every advantage and will stop at nothing....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just gotta add fuel to the fire dont you.

People like you are what is wrong with society today [Mad]

Sidenote: Even if you werent in the wrong and HaullinAss is lying (which I highly doubt because I have been on the site for a while, and while I have never met him he has a great reputation in the Nor Cal mustang community) what you did was plain wrong. Pay the man for his work because it seems he went above and byond on your car. if you werent happy about the work done take it to court like any other respectable person would have done.

[ June 12, 2007, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Bizob ]

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not taunting, and I'm not messing with anyones lively hood. Just curious as to how things are going with this whole pressing charges, and court.

[ June 12, 2007, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: aaskia ]

--------------------
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Not taunting, and I'm not messing with anyones lively hood. Just curious as to how things are going with this whole pressing charges, and court.

why isnt this piece of shit cut off from cafords yet boot his bitch ass with the quickness

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

THEY WILL SOON YOU POS

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Man all you guys are jumping to conclusions, you dont even know the real story. You guys are just riding matts dick oh so hard. Get a mind of your own. Fuckin followers. The whole lot of you. Not a single leader in the bunch (except for matt I guess). Fuckin lemmings. If cafords wants to boot me, then they can. But they havent proved that I have done anything wrong. So I dont see why they would.

--------------------

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man all you guys are jumping to conclusions, you dont even know the real story. You guys are just riding matts dick oh so hard. Get a mind of your own. Fuckin followers. The whole lot of you. Not a single leader in the bunch (except for matt I guess). Fuckin lemmings. If cafords wants to boot me, then they can. But they havent proved that I have done anything wrong. So I dont see why they would.

WHATVER DUDE, YOUR INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY IN COURT

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Oh im sure in a very short time youll find out [Wink] If you think im just making this up then PLEASE BY ALL MEANS call SANTA CLARA PD and find out for yourself.
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

How is ANYONE jumping to conclusions? You owe me money,you didnt have it,you took off with the car which had UNPAID parts on it and money due in labor,you committed FELONY Grand Theft.Thats the story,nothing much more to it.And whats more fuct is how much work I did on your car in the past and and also this job that I didnt include that I easily could have.Its funny how looking back how much BS you tried to pull AND you know this is NOT the first time.........You are a real work of art there.

Cry all you want,talk shit about everyone here,its really shows your true colors.If you were innocent your approach about this would have been ALOT different.IMO your approach to me and everyone here is that of someone that knows he did wrong.............

Anyhow LEGAL action will take its course,you can be assured of that [Wink]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man all you guys are jumping to conclusions, you dont even know the real story.

Then please tell all of us. If you've got nothing to hide, you're golden....unless...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is kinda odd that Haulinass has been very up front about the whole ordeal... whereas aaskia has been taunting him the whole time and (pretty much) hiding.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is in the wrong here... and it sounds like Haulinass is going through the proper channels to handle the matter.

And, I for one, haven't met Haulinass in person, so you can't say that I'm a nut swinger or what ever...

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

even IF matt did fuck up your car. you still left without paying. Nothing you can do or say rights that wrong.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
quote:

even IF matt did fuck up your car. you still left without paying. Nothing you can do or say rights that wrong.
[patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

And, I for one, haven't met Haulinass in person, so you can't say that I'm a nut swinger or what ever...

AHAHAHA [Eek!] [Razz]

--------------------

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your a fucking idiot if you think everyone is jumping to conclusions thee are 2 sides of the story and one tells it and the other hides and says he doesnt need to say anything, if you dont want people to jump to "conclusions" man up and say your side.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You guys are just riding matts dick oh so hard.

You are the strait punk that was ridin his nuts hard. We all seen you publicly gobble his nuts when your p.o.s. was posted for sale on here.

I dont even know the dude.

I do my own work........that way I don't have to tee bag a nutsak when I want something done, unlike your bitch ass.

F'in punk come at everyone sidewayz cuz you cant get your hussle on and come up with a few Gs or whatever you owe him.

Fukin coward take advantage of a hard working square with a family and a new baby.

My wife just had our baby a month ago...trust me it is hard....and then some punk bitch like you pulls some shit like this?

It all comes out in the wash man.

You know you did bad...now pay daddy and come correct.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by court:
quote:

You are the strait punk that was ridin his nuts hard. We all seen you publicly gobble his nuts when your p.o.s. was posted for sale on here.

I do my own work........that way I don't have to tee bag a nutsak when I want something done, unlike your bitch ass.

F'in punk come at everyone sidewayz cuz you cant get your hussle on and come up with a few Gs or whatever you owe him.

Fukin coward take advantage of a hard working square with a family and a new baby.

My wife just had our baby a month ago...trust me it is hard....and then some punk bitch like you pulls some shit like this?

word
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
POONSTANG
¯
Member # 79

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POONSTANG  Ford pictures for POONSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by court:
quote:

I think "court" just summed up the whole thing right there...Checkmate fag...you'll be getting yours soon son..

Good luck HaulinAss....hope you pin that needle dick to the wall.

--------------------
98 Chrome Yellow Cobra === Sold
2004 Silver WRX Wagon ==== Modded
1967 Black/Green Mustang Coupe
*being resto-modded as we speak*

Posts: 933 | From: Lawrenceville, Ga | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
PIF
¯
Member # 5570

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PIF  Ford pictures for PIF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why don't investigators try to track his isp number and locate where he is using the computer from? Or photoshop expert do a close up of the street name or house number across the street? or track the cell/home number you have aswell? idk just a thought. Or last but not least pose as buyer, come with undercovers police and throw em down. lol I'd like to see that fight.

[ June 16, 2007, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: 79PACECAR ]

--------------------
86GT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3874263
79Pace Car
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2644330
82TTOP
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2573989

Posts: 295 | From: East Palo Alto | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com