Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] thats so pussy [Mad]

There truly is no excuse that can be conjured up that will explain those actions and be fogiven.

The only way is if someone possed as a cop to the this guy, guy called Matt to get him "out of it" whatever the fuck that means and then he was killed for his car and never heard from again. Anything else wouldn't fly...shit that story wouldn't even fly. How does he think he will just walk away and think nothing will happen?

For this guys sake I hope he comes to terms with it and settles up like a fuckin man.

[ June 01, 2007, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
wow that sucks man, all the dealings ive had with you was cool. oh and it is grand theft if the parts and labor adds up to more than a certain amount, over $500 i think(?)

Grand theft Auto is when someone steals someones car [Roll Eyes] It has nothing to do with parts and labor. It is a civil mattter and nothing more. If it was grand theft auto dont you think he would have had him arrested by now?
Grand Theft and Grand Theft auto are different things. Stealing something over 500 bucks is grand theft [Roll Eyes]
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
wow that sucks man, all the dealings ive had with you was cool. oh and it is grand theft if the parts and labor adds up to more than a certain amount, over $500 i think(?)

Grand theft Auto is when someone steals someones car [Roll Eyes] It has nothing to do with parts and labor. It is a civil mattter and nothing more. If it was grand theft auto dont you think he would have had him arrested by now?
Grand Theft and Grand Theft auto are different things. Stealing something over 500 bucks is grand theft [Roll Eyes]
I thought it got up'ed to $1000 or $1500 for some reason...I could be wrong, I am most the time.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dunno, I know my cousin just caught a GT charge for something over 500. Maybe it changed recently.

Just curious, Haulin Ass, with his brother being there. Was it a stiuation where you felt threatened therefore let him test drive it? You could have a good case with that.

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is fucking stupid, do you think the brother was following you cause they were going to try and beat your ass or just take it by gun point either way its bull shit and no one deserves to put a shit load of time and work into something for someone and get jacked.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It seems extremely bold and stupid for them to pull something like this knowing that you have their names/contact info/Liscense Plate info, etc. How old were these guys?

This is not the Wild Wild West back in the 1800's where you can actually get away with making a mark out of someone like this...

Matt keep us posted. I hope it all gets cleared up.

[ June 01, 2007, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a moron. well i hope you get your money

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
The hifey movement has struck again....

What does that have to do with what happened to HaulinAss?

Hopefully you have documentation on this work or an agreement. It was told to me that without that, the police may or may not get involved (asked my Sac PD homie). And even court may become a matter of his word against yours.

good luck, hope you get what is owed

I have FULL documentation
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn im sorry to hear that thats bs when people try to take advantage of others [Roll Eyes] the universe has a funny way of working shit out so do what u gotta do to get ur money and his ass in some kinda trouble and then hope karma bites him hard for that maybe the car will blow up w him in it or gets stolen who knows either way hopefully after he pays u he still loses his car instead of selling and mkain money off it [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
The hifey movement has struck again....

What does that have to do with what happened to HaulinAss?

Hopefully you have documentation on this work or an agreement. It was told to me that without that, the police may or may not get involved (asked my Sac PD homie). And even court may become a matter of his word against yours.

good luck, hope you get what is owed

I have FULL documentation
lets go fuck him up, i'll go with u [Big Grin]

damn now that i realize and think about it more, im fucken pissed!!! [Mad] cuz of what happen to u man, i dont know u, but i've talked to u over the phone a few times and iono u seem pretty coo, so ya thats hella fucked up dude....... [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]That was really fucked up, I hope you get your money for the work you did. If not maybe you should either kick his ass or have someone else do it. What happened is not considered grand theft auto because he "owns the car" If you owned the car and this happened it would then be considered grand theft auto. What you have is a civil case at best. You could take him to small claims court but more than likely even if you win their is no garuntee on you getting your money back. You must know where he lives I would think if you did all this work on his car. I would advise you to go over their and have a "chat" about getting your money. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Believe me the police have already filed grand theft charges not GTA.I have a full work order on the car as well as EVERY PM and Email and voicemail the guy has ever left me.He is getting grand theft charges because he stole parts that are owed for as well as money owed for labor.Its NOT a civil matter when that happens,its GRAND THEFT

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
it is grand theft if the parts and labor adds up to more than a certain amount, over $500 i think(?)

Yes you are 100% CORRECT except it is $400.00
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:

NOONE is saying GTA,its GRAND THEFT anything over $400.00 is considered GRAND THEFT.It is NOT a civil matter.He STOLE shit that was NOT paid for and labor.There is a ful work order on the car.Hes already been charged.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That was really fucked up, I hope you get your money for the work you did. If not maybe you should either kick his ass or have someone else do it. What happened is not considered grand theft auto because he "owns the car" If you owned the car and this happened it would then be considered grand theft auto. What you have is a civil case at best. You could take him to small claims court but more than likely even if you win their is no garuntee on you getting your money back. You must know where he lives I would think if you did all this work on his car. I would advise you to go over their and have a "chat" about getting your money. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Believe me the police have already filed grand theft charges not GTA.I have a full work order on the car as well as EVERY PM and Email and voicemail the guy has ever left me.He is getting grand theft charges because he stole parts that are owed for as well as money owed for labor.Its NOT a civil matter when that happens,its GRAND THEFT [/QB][/QUOTE]

some black foo jacked me for my $1500 goped and was caught later that night, i got my shit back and he was charged for grand theft and got a few months in jail

[ June 01, 2007, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Dunno, I know my cousin just caught a GT charge for something over 500. Maybe it changed recently.

Just curious, Haulin Ass, with his brother being there. Was it a stiuation where you felt threatened therefore let him test drive it? You could have a good case with that.

He got there and looked the car over.I said ok lets go over the work order and settle up.He said he wanted to make sure everything was kewl before he paid.So I said I WILL drive the car and you can get in and Ill show you how everything works.NOW this car has a non opening passenger door and a non functional passenger window FUKK THAT im driving!So we get in and he gives his "brother" an interesting nod and dude gets in his van and start to follow and immediatly im getting that feeling something isnt right,why would dude need to follow us?.Anyhow I go up the street one block and turn around and head back.He is adiment about switching sports but HELL NO am I getting in the passenger seat of the car.SO i go back to the shop and hes all butthurt wondering why i wouldnt switch spots,NEVER said why he couldnt drive just that I wouldnt swithc spots.YEAH I was born yesterday [BS flag] I then said go test drive your car up one block come back and lets settle up.If it were just me Id say fukk it and things would have been different.But my ole lady who is 9 mionths prego was down there and I could give a fukk about the money or the car,just theirs and my safety.

OH and the van his "brohter" drove up in is a leased vehicle out of oakland so no trace can be done on that [BS flag]

[ June 01, 2007, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
that is fucking stupid, do you think the brother was following you cause they were going to try and beat your ass or just take it by gun point either way its bull shit and no one deserves to put a shit load of time and work into something for someone and get jacked.

I really didnt know what to think and didnt want to find out,It obvious he was up to something
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Watch...I bet everything that was done to the car has been removed by him and replaced with stock shit and he'll say you didn't do any of the work or some crazy thing like that.

I dunno man, that is just so bold I almost would think something happened to him. Again for his sake I hope he comes out clean for you!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Watch...I bet everything that was done to the car has been removed by him and replaced with stock shit and he'll say you didn't do any of the work or some crazy thing like that.

matt has FULL PAPERWORK [Wink]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man if you felt weird about him and his brother you should have stuck with your gut instinct. It will never tell you wrong.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, that sucks. I never thought a fellow member on this site would be such a fucking punk. I guess there is shady people everywhere though. Good luck on getting paid Bro.
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Damn, I coulda sworn he put Grand Theft Auto in the original post. I know they are two different things. Maybe I need glasses LOL!
RedZone
Member # 7695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedZone  Ford pictures for RedZone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is not the way you want to make friends or sell a car for that matter....

If anyone has seen this car or know's where the car might be please let Matt know so he can collect his money or the car. Matt has everyright to that car right now as an owner of a business. He owns that car untill the bill is paid. If he likes, he can get the car back and lien sell it to make up for his loss. so this car was stolen from him since he has paper work stating he had possesion of the car for work being done.

Please call him or message him with any info you may have. [Mad]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Many of you know that I was working on a coupe dubbed the "Hifey Coupe" which is owned by ASKIA AMAN PROFILE HERE here on the board.It is an Ice Blue SSP XCHP Car which is also for sale in the FORD SALE Section

Here is the link

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=048367

MANY of you have seen the car at my shop and know what I have done to it.

I basically built this car from a roller to a complete running/driving car.The car has been at my shop since 2/07 getting exensive work done to it.I have a devil of a time gettig parts and ahold of dude over the past 2 months.After a bunch of bs stories I finally got the parts and complete the car in 2 weeks.The car was completed yesterday and I called Askia to come pickup the car today.he shows up and hes looking everything over.

This is where all the BULLSHIT starts.He wants to testdrive the car before paying me what he owes me but im getting a REALLY bad feeling about it.So i said Ill test drive it with you in the car.WE do,his "brother" starts following behind me which I found ODD and so I turn back around and head to the shop.He wants to drive the car,i tell him dude im not fukkin stupid i know something is up,drive the car come back and lets settle up......

NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN

He calls me saying that he was pulled over at the local gas station and if I could come down there and talk to the cop to get him out of it.Of course hes NOWHERE to be found.I then see his "brother" trying to leave the area and he gets on the freeway and takes off.......GONE

Well needless to say I was ripped off for what is considered FELONY GRAND THEFT,cop also confirmed NOONE was ever pulled over in that car or with that name........I am pressing full charges ASKIA AMAN if I dont see my money by 5pm 6/1/07.You better have one REALLY GOOD EXCUSE or just hope your little stunt was worth it,homeboy!

That was really fucked up, I hope you get your money for the work you did. If not maybe you should either kick his ass or have someone else do it. What happened is not considered grand theft auto because he "owns the car" If you owned the car and this happened it would then be considered grand theft auto. What you have is a civil case at best. You could take him to small claims court but more than likely even if you win their is no garuntee on you getting your money back. You must know where he lives I would think if you did all this work on his car. I would advise you to go over their and have a "chat" about getting your money.
I know where this dude lives. Its in some gated community. I picked up a motor from him. He seemed cool but damn, thats some shit.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

you get three. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] for that jackass statement. he didnt say grandtheft auto. he said grand theft.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

First dibs on buying it in the event it gets to the point of a lien sale j/k

Best of luck Matt [patriot]

[ June 01, 2007, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com