Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put a lien on that piece of shit and do as you see fit matt!

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
RedZone
Member # 7695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedZone  Ford pictures for RedZone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he needs the car in order to do a lien...and since the guy took it without paying....well...matt just needs to go get the car back
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
like a gate has ever keeped anyone aways...didnt team solo's car get taken from a yard wit a fence knocked down or something..if someone wants something theyll get it..if there a will there a way [Big Grin]
What the fuck you talking 'bout Willis? I ain't ever had my shit stolen.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would be a shame if people started clicking the 'spam' button anytime the ad for the 'hyphy' car hit craigslist...

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow i do remember seing that car for a while in your shop, i remember looking under it, You did some crazy ass work too it . fucked up shit right there. Im a witness that you did work too it. Fuck that faggot. It sucks for the people that just really want to test drive it before they pay up or wht ever the deal is cause of these fucking monkey ass thives its so hard to trust someone

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
like a gate has ever keeped anyone aways...didnt team solo's car get taken from a yard wit a fence knocked down or something..if someone wants something theyll get it..if there a will there a way [Big Grin]
not u..but a friend or something..like a old school or some shit

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
quote:
quote:
LOL your talking about steve 89fakesnake The guy that has the identical number as haulinassmotorsports. [Razz]

[ June 02, 2007, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL your talking about steve 89fakesnake The guy that has the identical number as haulinassmotorsports. [Razz]
ya him to..haha [Frown]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
quote:
quote:
What the fuck you talking 'bout Willis?

--------------------

66mstgfsbk
¯
Member # 5197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66mstgfsbk  Ford pictures for 66mstgfsbk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is a way to put a mechanics lien on the car meaning that since his parts and labor are in the car he can file and if the owner tries to sell the car paperwork will not go through b/c of the unpaid amounts.i think it may even reflect on registering the car also. if i remember right that is a dmv thing. i was told that by a guy who makes custom clutches for me when a local shop was screwing him out of getting paid, he said you need vins and a receipt. im not sure if thats how it still works.
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow thats just lawfully and morally wrong to just take off like that. as you can see by all the people who support honesty, respect and doing whats right in life theres always those people who dont follow these standards and trust me what goes around comes around.....goodluck dawg
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck it, let the court handle it.. I'd like to hear what excuse there was when he took off with the car and never returned.. "aliens pulled me over and impounded the car!".. Haha

Its a easy win case, all you need is witnesses, paperwork and the dude there.. Thats all

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he manages to sell the car then what happens??

I mean if the new owner knows nothing of this shit he pulled.....

Just curious.

Hope the best for you dude.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by court:
If he manages to sell the car then what happens??

I mean if the new owner knows nothing of this shit he pulled.....

Just curious.

Hope the best for you dude.

Well the New OWNER WILL BE FUCKED! BECAUSE IT WILL HAVE A LEIN AND TILL THAT LIEN IS TAKING CARE OF HE CANT REGISTER THE CAR! [patriot]

--------------------

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What the fuck you talking 'bout Willis?
I think he's talking about FOXBODY who had posted up that someone broke down his fence and stole his '68 fastback.

[ June 03, 2007, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: PWR HNGRY 302 ]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The truth is one of these two people did something wrong if not both of them! Two sides to every story and the court will hear all the "REAL" evidence. I hope you guys keep us posted on the end result.. Damn this shit feels like court TV. lolz
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know hes reading all this and thinking to himself that he fucked up and will get it up the butt in the end

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
The truth is one of these two people did something wrong if not both of them!

In some cases Id say yes your right there is 2 sides to every story,but not in this case.This was planned from the second he got there.He cared NOTHING about the work or anything about the car,he wanted NOTHING to do with the invoice,his main cocern was to get in that car.If someone had my car for 5 months I would expect to go over everythig with them.He worried more about gettig the hood shut and in that car as fast as he could.
Posts: 22468 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
i know hes reading all this and thinking to himself that he fucked up and will get it up the butt in the end

haha thats terrible
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this dude is a bitch for this one..you can guarantee that he will never post on here again..let alone try buying/selling anything on here..

i think we should get a ca fords ass beatin crew ready for him [Razz]

naw but for real, settle all this through the police...hes bound to get caught sometime soon

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:

LOL +1
I could not agree more T.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so, i have to ask, how are things going with the lawyer aaskia? [Big Grin]

[ June 03, 2007, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
so, i have to ask, how are things going with the lawyer aaskia? [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone responded to the ad and went a viewed the car? Just curious
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope you find that s.o.b. and get your money.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com