Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
He wants to drive the car,i tell him dude im not fukkin stupid i know something is up,drive the car come back and lets settle up......

Sir-
You "knew something was up", so you gave him the keys to the car and let him drive it alone???
I'm sorry, but I think that means you ARE "fukin stupid".

Hope you get it back nonetheless.

--------------------
the faster you go, the faster you go.

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
wow that sucks man, all the dealings ive had with you was cool. oh and it is grand theft if the parts and labor adds up to more than a certain amount, over $500 i think(?)

Grand theft Auto is when someone steals someones car [Roll Eyes] It has nothing to do with parts and labor. It is a civil mattter and nothing more. If it was grand theft auto dont you think he would have had him arrested by now?
you get three. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] for that jackass statement. he didnt say grandtheft auto. he said grand theft.
Look about 5 or so posts above this one [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats such [BS flag] on his part to stoop that low.
Find that scumbag and get your money, if not Re-po the car and recoop your losses. Good luck w/everything. [patriot]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
quote:
He wants to drive the car,i tell him dude im not fukkin stupid i know something is up,drive the car come back and lets settle up......

Sir-
You "knew something was up", so you gave him the keys to the car and let him drive it alone???

[Roll Eyes] you're fucking stupid, did you just read his post about the pregnant wife, he did the smart thing to avoid a confrontation with these lowlifes that could very well have had a gun on their van. I have a pregnant wife as well, and would have handle the situation the same way.

Matt, I hope you get pay for the work you did.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's some fucked up ass shit matt. i see him post here every once in a while.. maybe he can chime in with his story? maybe he "forgot to turn around"..... fuck that shit, i hope the cops catch his ass slippin. good luck bro and you did the right thing by thinking about the safety of your loved ones and yourself. ill keep an eye out.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Sir-

Yeah Im stupid,be an e thug and say what you want.When you have your lady who is 9 months prego and a 3 year old around im not goig to try and be some badass and risk their safety.Not worth it to me.It obvious this guy had this thing planned out to begin with.
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man this is really fucked glad you are safe and nothing has happened to you or family hope this all works out man damn

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sir-

With the way people act these days? Catching a beating or worse, like getting shot, in front of your old lady is way cool. I highly reccommend it. [BS flag]

You did the right thing even if it hurts you financially. Protecting yourself and your loved ones is always first priority.

Is this guy from the southbay? What's he look like for us that don't know him? Any specific parts etc to avoid buying?

Sorry, hope you get it all back. Mechanics lien is the way to go.

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt- hope all works out for you. If you need any help on my end, lemme know. I'm down for late night tow-aways... [Wink]

The police are involved, I think that's the smartest way to go with this. People can say what they want in hindsight, but put in the same situation he was in, you'd probably done the same thing. It'll work out, I have no doubts. What comes around, goes around.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Matt- hope all works out for you. If you need any help on my end, lemme know. I'm down for late night tow-aways... [Wink]

The police are involved, I think that's the smartest way to go with this. People can say what they want in hindsight, but put in the same situation he was in, you'd probably done the same thing. It'll work out, I have no doubts. What comes around, goes around.

LOL. That would be great. Wake up car is gone. But his community is gated.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:

LOL. That would be great. Wake up car is gone. But his community is gated.
like a gate has ever keeped anyone aways...didnt team solo's car get taken from a yard wit a fence knocked down or something..if someone wants something theyll get it..if there a will there a way [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess this clown feels like starting a whole new thread,its great how he can try and justify this.Point Blank,dude doesnt have the money,to bad its gonna cost alot more for him now

here is the link

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=029515

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I guess this clown feels like starting a whole new thread,its great how he can try and justify this.Point Blank,dude doesnt have the money,to bad its gonna cost alot more for him now

here is the link

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=029515

What an ass bag, i hope this gets dealt with quick. And that you get all the $$$ youre due and more. [patriot]

[ June 01, 2007, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this the car

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/340052496.html

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

RedZone
Member # 7695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedZone  Ford pictures for RedZone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ June 01, 2007, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: RedZone ]

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saved a copy of the craigslist listing, all pictures and everything, send me a PM with your email address Matt if you want it, but the best thing to do is print that out.

I saved it in case he edits out the "professionally built by..." part after he reads this...so you can print the original from my copy.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
I saved a copy of the craigslist listing, all pictures and everything, send me a PM with your email address Matt if you want it, but the best thing to do is print that out.

I saved it in case he edits out the "professionally built by..." part after he reads this...so you can print the original from my copy.

THANK YOU BLIND!!! Exactly what I was going to do! THAT'S GOLD TO A LAWYER!!!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1, Do that shit the right way. Had this been 10 years or so ago I would say knuckle up. But the climate these days its not worth it.
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Way more than $10,500 invested in the car. Someone come and get this thing out of my hands, before i blow more money on it.
 - im sorry but that's funny

[ June 01, 2007, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: pharaoh ]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't beleive the balls this guy has, there is simiply no justification to what he did. That's not how business is handled in the real world, and in the end he fuct himself. Sounds like an easy win, but a unnecesary hastle to have to deal with.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt, this has to be a kid you are dealing with right? No adult in their right mind would do this???

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
1kdragin5.0
¯
Member # 6176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1kdragin5.0  Ford pictures for 1kdragin5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Matt, this has to be a kid you are dealing with right? No adult in their right mind would do this???

He's a grown ass man dog. Birthdate of 2/17/75.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1kdragin5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

He's a grown ass man dog. Birthdate of 2/17/75.
[Eek!] 32 year old future inmate! [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:

lol, I saved it too!, so you have a copies to choose from. CL also logs IP addresses. They have a pretty thorough scam dept.
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a pretty straight forward case of a breach of contract law. If the person whom requested the work be performed does not act on his end within a set amount of time I'd say auction the fucking car off and be done with it. Basically if he refuses to pay you hold the vehicle as collateral until either he pays you or takes legal action.

From what was described this guy sounds like a fucking cocksucker. "Hyphy Coupe", that should pretty much spell it out for you right there.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com