Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by getjobdone:
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:
and matt dont think thaat since you called me from a blocked number, that there still isnt proof that you called me first and made threats to me. if we go to court, you better believe that i will subpeona todays telephone records, and that will prove who called who. so dont try this one.

Regardless of the bullshit you have to say to everyone here, it took you several months to even respond to the posts made by Matt(HaulinAss). The issues discussed my him several months ago were pretty severe and the fact that you had jack shit to say about them is of great detriment to your credibility, so STFU and just wait for your demise please.
Your right, i wasnt going to address any of this, until i started digging deeper into the job that matt was paid to do, and the more shit that i saw wrong with the car, the more pissed off i got. So your right i guess my credibility on this site is shot. Oh well. But i will stfu. Sorry ca fords for getting you guys involved in this. Me and matt will settle the rest of this off of this website.

[ August 13, 2007, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: aaskia ]

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
straight drama...get back to us in a few months when this is all over. we get the gist of the story now..LOL [Razz]

this is becoming one of those "did i over-react threads"...LOL

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you called me, and you made threats on my son, and now you want to bitch about something thats written on a website. You called me a nigger, and you told me that you are going to kill my whole family. Please try matt. That simple. Please try. if anyone wants to come and see me, please give me a call.

DAMN! [Eek!]
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Me and matt will settle the rest of this off of this website. [/QB]

Now thats how it should be settled. [patriot]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you called me, and you made threats on my son, and now you want to bitch about something thats written on a website. You called me a nigger, and you told me that you are going to kill my whole family. Please try matt. That simple. Please try. if anyone wants to come and see me, please give me a call.

I threatened YOUR SON? You really are a piece of shit arent you,FUKK YOU I have added more charges against your punk ass for your little shit talking episode today on the phone.You called ME and threatened ME and called me a "Punk Ass White Boy" and that you are going to have your old lady fukk up my old lady? I said what does my old lady have to do with this" And I brought up that you called my old lady a drug user even though she just gave birth 2 months ago? You said fukk my kid as well? FUKK YOU faggot,you can say whatever you want up here its just a website,I can give a shit,but when you CALL ME and THREATEN ME AND MY FAMILY oh yeah you POS Ima fukk you so bad,but unlike you threatening,ima go after your WALLET,so please keep them coming,PLEASE!
Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
edit, wrong topic [patriot]

[ August 14, 2007, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

I threatened YOUR SON? You really are a piece of shit arent you,FUKK YOU I have added more charges against your punk ass for your little shit talking episode today on the phone.You called ME and threatened ME and called me a "Punk Ass White Boy" and that you are going to have your old lady fukk up my old lady? I said what does my old lady have to do with this" And I brought up that you called my old lady a drug user even though she just gave birth 2 months ago? You said fukk my kid as well? FUKK YOU faggot,you can say whatever you want up here its just a website,I can give a shit,but when you CALL ME and THREATEN ME AND MY FAMILY oh yeah you POS Ima fukk you so bad,but unlike you threatening,ima go after your WALLET,so please keep them coming,PLEASE!
Why don't you and aaskia just put on the gloves and get it over with. You more than likely are never going to see any money out of this.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And anyone that is african american on this website that will continue to do business with someone that called me and said all black people are niggers, and my response to matt was your still living in the 1400's. So if you continue to do business with this guy. That says a lot about you.

Oh here go.Have nothing else to try and BULLSHIT people on so you have to start this? Check around homie,I have freinds from every heritage that there is.Many are from here as well so dont try and bring a race issue into this.I have kept this all to the point but you keep talking shit.Look at the differences in my post and yours!
Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoever controls this site should have locked this a loooooong time ago.

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
Whoever controls this site should have locked this a loooooong time ago.

+10000000000000000000000000000

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance] [Confused]

[ August 14, 2007, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: carajo ]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my popcorn ran out..so i guess its time to lock this thread already! i;ll watch the end of this on judge judy [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
i;ll watch the end of this on judge judy [patriot]

LMFAO, good call [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com