Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Got RIPPED OFF HUGE By Fellow CaFords Member
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Has anyone responded to the ad and went a viewed the car? Just curious

he wont know who is coming to get him or what i doubt he is showing anymore wrong crew may show up and deal with him

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All of ya'll wanna be thugs on here talkin hella shit, about get a "beat his ass crew together", i dont see any of you guys volunteering. If you feel frogish then leap. You will all have your chance to say what you feel to my face, sooner or later. Once again im not in the wrong. And I am not worrying about this situation in the slightest. And please feel free to pose as a potential buyer. If you come and you come wit drama, please be prepared to bring it. Because there are no pussies around here. And by the way, I haven't lost a single wink of sleep over this situation.

[ June 04, 2007, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: aaskia ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well why dont you cut out the middle man and go see him personally. If you gotta knuckle up then do it. But the key is handle it like a man. Just get the shit right. Sounds like something you can work out face to face. One way or another. Dont know you or the other guy, but Haulin Ass seems respected here and I have seen him work out a few situations very professionally. Go see him. And why sell the car and not tell anyone in the ad that it was fucked up? You almost seem to wear it like a trophy that it "professionally built by haulin ass motorsports".
opie
¯
Member # 7693

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for opie  Ford pictures for opie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good idea not to give your reasons. Keeps everyone on their toes. "I have a good reason, but Im not gonna tell."
Posts: 67 | From: dutch harbor | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Well why dont you cut out the middle man and go see him personally. If you gotta knuckle up then do it. But the key is handle it like a man. Just get the shit right. Sounds like something you can work out face to face. One way or another. Dont know you or the other guy, but Haulin Ass seems respected here and I have seen him work out a few situations very professionally. Go see him. And why sell the car and not tell anyone in the ad that it was fucked up? You almost seem to wear it like a trophy that it "professionally built by haulin ass motorsports".

Mind you, I posted the ad before I went to check out the car at the shop.

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

What did you check out? You went right to the inside and tried to mount THESE HERE and you were getting all pissed off that they wouldnt mount.You looked under the hood for MAYBE A FEW seconds and said damn that looks tight and then continued to tie your hood down with your shoelace [Roll Eyes] .You had NO QUESTIONS or CONCERNS about any of the work,and You NEVER had ANY intention of paying,you are a THIEF.And im sure you havent lost any sleep,most criminals dont [Wink]

And you have YET to come up with your EXCUSE for doing this,all you want to do is threaten people here.Again Typical Criminal Mind at work.Hey,hows that assault charge you have working out for ya [Wink] keep up with the internet threats [Wink]

[ June 04, 2007, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

aaahhhh, I didnt realize that, technically I should mind my damn business and I know this. But it just seems you did something just beyond wrong, now you dont want to do the simplest thing to correct it. Go talk to the man face to face. Just you and him. And work this shit out.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Once again im not in the wrong

Except commit a felony,we'll see how that works out for ya [Wink]
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ill be waiting. [Smile]

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Ill be waiting. [Smile]

Im sure you will,but maybe you can post bail too [Wink]
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ill be waiting. [Smile]

STFU. GTFOMI

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so its been a couple of days.. when is this guy getting arrested??? you have his addy,, show up at the guys place with the sheriff

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ill be waiting. [Smile]

Simple Question for you. If you had a problem with the work, why the hell didn't you mention it at the time you picked up the car? If you truely intended on dealing with things in an adult manor, wouldn't you have said something and talked about it like adults at the shop instead of taking the car and splitting? No matter how you look at it, work was done to the car. Good, bad or not. But by leaving the shop you took 100% resposiblity for the car and its current running condition. So if anything is all bad, you are screwed either way. You failed to mention it at the time of picking up the car, nevermind the fact you didn't pay for what labor and/or parts that were done to the car. You want to act all badass like, thinking you got your ass covered, but you don't guy. You bounced on a bill either way. You made yourself to be a theif even if what you say was true. It doesn't matter now. Best thing for you would be to square up your debt, and "if" there was bad labor, bring it up on a separate claim. But not take the car and hide. Truely not a smart thing to do guy. [BS flag]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND [patriot]

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
so its been a couple of days.. when is this guy getting arrested??? you have his addy,, show up at the guys place with the sheriff

Legal Action WILL take its course,thats all I have to say [Wink]
DEMENTED'$ FIFTY
¯
Member # 7545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY  Ford pictures for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn matt dats some faulty shit he did i cant beleve dat dat fucking guy has had that car threw mayer racing too but he ended up dicking u sorry to hear that bro

--------------------
DEMENTED RACING

Posts: 61 | From: west hayward | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ill be waiting. [Smile]

Wow your a real peace of shit.I mean this was pre meditated thieft.You had a plan showed up and basically stole money.Again your a real peace of shit and i hope you see lots of jail time.And when your in there bubba uses your ass for target practise.A service was done now fucking pay the man.DICK!!!!

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
The hifey movement has struck again.
I hope he pays you and if not i hope you get him locked up for years!

nothing to do with it.........wtf

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
rl
¯
Member # 4228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rl  Ford pictures for rl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So he stole his own car without paying, trying to back pedal by saying he did not like the work, and then claims he did nothing wrong. What a fucking moron. I really hope they throw the book at his stupid ass.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man what a way to get my first post. buy reading how aaskia( douce bag ) rips someone off straight thug style. i hope you get your money of the piece of shit bitch. i've been into mustang for 16 years and mustang family is pretty tight. so i hope every 1 will past this cock suckers info to every 1 so no one will every deal with him again.!! and whats up with letting his weak ass still post on this sight?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
man what a way to get my first post. buy reading how aaskia( douce bag ) rips someone off straight thug style. i hope you get your money of the piece of shit bitch. i've been into mustang for 16 years and mustang family is pretty tight. so i hope every 1 will past this cock suckers info to every 1 so no one will every deal with him again.!! and whats up with letting his weak ass still post on this sight?

lol damn man some people just need to stay in school.

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
quote:

why do you say that? The guy obviously thinks the hifey movement is cool and follows it religiously why else would anyone name their car the hifey coupe?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

why do you say that? The guy obviously thinks the hifey movement is cool and follows it religiously why else would anyone name their car the hifey coupe?
dana get it right.. HYPHY,, not hifey,,
[Cool]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hifey,,
[Cool]

that is the license plate the oh so "tight ride" carries [Roll Eyes]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got it right, read the original post, haulinass spelled it hifey.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com