Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: My 650rwhp+ Build Thread.... CAN YOU SAY 700!!
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
T, everything looks great and thanks for sharing!

When you get bored with it, please sell the car to me in the future.

For sure Luke. How is the 96 coming along? werent you doing some custom intake work?

Yes sir, I got the short runner intake and IMRC deletes built and installed earlier this year. The car just needs to be tuned now and it's "done" lol.
so its ready top get raped huh [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] [Wink]
By 50deep's 600+ rwhp car, ya.

Yours? I've already mounted a camera pointing to my rear view door mirror to take a picture when you are in clear view shortly after our race starts.

luke..i enjoy bsing with you.. [Razz]
lol, likewise JaeJae [patriot]

And 50deep and JohnB seem to knock out projects in weeks that take me years due to other priorities. [worship]

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice build T, maybe when it's done, i can come play too [Big Grin]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S4OSHUS:

Haha I wanna see this happen Am there.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wait wait wait. Bro are you gonna bless us with the porsche. F yeah. That thing was gorgeous last time I saw it. I take you got the turbo upgrade done too? Coulda sworn your sig used to say stage 2....
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Wait wait wait. Bro are you gonna bless us with the porsche. F yeah. That thing was gorgeous last time I saw it. I take you got the turbo upgrade done too? Coulda sworn your sig used to say stage 2....
PICS!PICS!

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Sounds like a great build wish I could have a termi and do all these mods but everytime I want to do a major mod to one of the Stangs it's time to pay the mortgage or it's time to pay this expensive grocery bill or it's time to put new windows on the house was about to paint the coupe and the wife said nope the house needs paint I told her how am I going to keep up with the peeps on cafords then she told me maybe I should sell one to fund the other so I kept quite but when she walked away I talked again saying I will paint her and get that tune I want damn it! But yea can't wait to see your car hit the track or a meet.

Daniel I can dig it bro. That's why I always pulll out so I keep the babies at bay. Hahah. I like the refrence to smokey on Friday too.

Sydewaysix Yeah man the boys on SVTP don't F around. They gpt some real nice cars there. Can't wait to whore it a bit. Won't be 04Sleeper status but its gettn there.

SSSSIKH bro you set the benchmark for my power numbers. Since Shaun and Drew saw what you made they are real optimistic about my setup.

Luke96SVT let's see some numbers eh. Dyno the bimmer too while your at it

SAMACH1 Thanks bro. I still don't think we have ever actually met at a cruise or show. I will setup something once the car is done to get everyone out.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

yup, got some pauter rods in it and some turbos [Big Grin] seriously, you're car is gonna be bad ass!! can't wait to go on another cruise [patriot]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]

SSSSIKH bro you set the benchmark for my power numbers. Since Shaun and Drew saw what you made they are real optimistic about my setup.

im still just stock motor! just intake/full exhaust/whipple!

i cant wait to see what it'll do once i do some fuel upgrades!....what are your mods as far as fuel??

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Tastes just like candy......

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lookin good t damn i cant wait to see that car in person!! keep up the great/expensive ass work hahaahahha

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sik.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love the matching valve covers

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
T the build looks awesome. Makes me miss my Terminator [Frown] . Oh well I'll think about picking another one up in the future. But once I'm done we'll have to line them up. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up [Wink] .

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Thanks fellas. Couldn't have the go without the show.
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

heads up man, when you put your covers on, put some kind of padding/protection on rear driverside where the clutch cable goes through firewall....Something I wish I would of known!! My firewall adjuster fucked up my driver side valve cover [Mad]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass manba

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

heads up man, when you put your covers on, put some kind of padding/protection on rear driverside where the clutch cable goes through firewall....Something I wish I would of known!! My firewall adjuster fucked up my driver side valve cover [Mad]
You serious? Man shoot me a pic or something via text. I want to see what I need to look out for. What adjuster do you have? I have the fiore micro click
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

You serious? Man shoot me a pic or something via text. I want to see what I need to look out for. What adjuster do you have? I have the fiore micro click
pm me your number and when i get home ill send ya a pic.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ohhhhh i see her face everywhere i go. On the streets, and even at the picture show. Have you seen her..... Tell me have you seen her.... [Eek!]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Talk about a nice engine room...

-
 -

More Parts ready to go....

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
build is lookin real nice [patriot]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03