Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
SO HOW CAN YOU GUYS EXPLAIN THE NEW TAPES?

ITS OK FOR COPS TO GIVE FACE&GUT SHOTS? [Confused]

WTF. No one ever said that. Everyone here agrees that those cops deserve to be in jail. Please re-read the 13pages.

Mike

THERE IS ANOTHER COP THAT NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL NOW!

thats what im talking about when i say "new tape"
but yes i have been reading.

by the way have you seen it yet?

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup I saw it. And yet that second cop needs to have action taken against him to. It's one thing to restrain someone but walking up to him and punching him in the face...not so much.

He could have walked over and shoved him down to the ground without punching him in the face.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was said the DA is using the other cop as a witness so for now it is better to not have charges against him, because of the self incrimination deal. But it is believed that they will pursue charges against him at a later date.

The new tape really puts a grim spin on it for the cop that shot the gun. I can now see a charge of murder for him. Hell I would accept a charge of simple battery long as they put him in general population (that would equal a death penalty) [patriot]

The cop that punched the kid, should get an accessory charge. His dumb ass is more than likely what got the tension and adrenalin flowing and made the situation worse. Really sad, because the cop has a family too. And more than likely they will not be safe for quite sometime.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com