Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
I heard he stole xRaelsmarx virginity from him

Why even bring me into this? I haven't talked to Dan in like a year. I haven't said one negative thing to anyone about their situation because it is fucked up. Yes I've defended Dan in the past but that is the past, I have learned from experience just to not speak on people's name. But here you are, someone I don't know, nor have any desire to meet are speaking on my name for no reason. Get a life dude. To everyone else, I hope you all get your stuff back, I'd be livid if it was my stuff.
quote:
Uh oh. We got a badass from San Jose over here.

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

You brought yourself into this mess pal!

Uhm. Not even. That was the past like I said. I also said yes I did defend him, but I haven't spoken to the guy in like a year. There were a lot of people defending him at that point. So YOU put me in this because I haven't said a lick of nothing on this thread. I genuinely feel bad for these people. So please refrain from bringing me up. I'm more than positive that if I knew anything I would tell you guys, but since I haven't spoken to Dan in almost a year I am.not privy to any knowledge which is why I have stayed out of this..

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The more I think about it, the more I feel like Karma is already catching up to him. All the accidents, health issues, and family issues that he had to deal with and go through really is something.

Life doesn't treat you right when you shit on people.

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
The more I think about it, the more I feel like Karma is already catching up to him. All the accidents, health issues, and family issues that he had to deal with and go through really is something.

Life doesn't treat you right when you shit on people.

AMEN...

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I heard he stole xRaelsmarx virginity from him

Why even bring me into this? I haven't talked to Dan in like a year. I haven't said one negative thing to anyone about their situation because it is fucked up. Yes I've defended Dan in the past but that is the past, I have learned from experience just to not speak on people's name. But here you are, someone I don't know, nor have any desire to meet are speaking on my name for no reason. Get a life dude. To everyone else, I hope you all get your stuff back, I'd be livid if it was my stuff.
quote:
Uh oh. We got a badass from San Jose over here.

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

You brought yourself into this mess pal!

Uhm. Not even. That was the past like I said. I also said yes I did defend him, but I haven't spoken to the guy in like a year. There were a lot of people defending him at that point. So YOU put me in this because I haven't said a lick of nothing on this thread. I genuinely feel bad for these people. So please refrain from bringing me up. I'm more than positive that if I knew anything I would tell you guys, but since I haven't spoken to Dan in almost a year I am.not privy to any knowledge which is why I have stayed out of this..
Uh oh. We got a badass from Vallejo over here [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
 -

....and I'm still waiting. And I'm back in town for a couple weeks just in case Dan wants to make it right. Lolololol [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
 -

....and I'm still waiting. And I'm back in town for a couple weeks just in case Dan wants to make it right. Lolololol [Roll Eyes]
Haha same here I was going to take off to Mexico but decided to cancel my flight in case he makes things rite as well.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe someone needs to start talking shit directly to him to ignite the flame. Then maybe...just maybe...he'll get offended and start to reply talking shit back.

Strategy fellas [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Maybe someone needs to start talking shit directly to him to ignite the flame. Then maybe...just maybe...he'll get offended and start to reply talking shit back.

He doesn't have any of my stuff, but I can't stand people taking advantage of others so I'll start. Hey Dan FUCK YOU PUTO and if your down than FU too, give people their hard earned money back or follow through on your promises. Doubt that he would fall for such a bait but hopefully neights side negotiations are falling through.
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
This guy was probably building motors out of stolen parts from the looks of it.

All my parts are brand new. [Confused]

As of right now I'd be happy to just get my shit back I'll have my friend build the short block for me if I have to. Like I stated earlier all I want is my car back on the road, the vert isn't cutting it anymore.

He prolly built someone elses motor with the brand new parts he stole from you ever hear of a Ponzi scheme?

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

http://youtu.be/vqRFzhWik2c

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is there an elephant in the room?

-

--------------------

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Is there an elephant in the room?

-

Hella Ass!

--------------------
Built 2v

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still no dan huh, maybe he fell of the face of the earth? You really busted a nasty dan, that's some bullshit on your end! Just remember man Kharma is a bitch and it will catch up to you.
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heard that Dan was aboard the missing Boeing 777-300 air plane [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

He must've been the pilot
Posts: 3653 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Certainly Dan has contacted everyone by now right?
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Y'all say he has health issues what if he is dead.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 90GT510:
Y'all say he has health issues what if he is dead. [/QUOTE

Nah doubt he's that lucky. Somebody would of told someone already for sure.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:

Sure did and he's a grown man, he even made things rite by sending me a full coyote swap to replace my stock POS 302 that he was rebuilding.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Dan is a good guy, he will take care of all you guys..... [BS flag]

Reality is he is probably reading all these text and laughing his ass off! I'm feel so bad for everyone who lost parts/money!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:

Sure did and he's a grown man, he even made things rite by sending me a full coyote swap to replace my stock POS 302 that he was rebuilding.
LoL!

--------------------
Built 2v

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I knew Dan would make it right, "grown ass man right there" [patriot]
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I knew Dan would make it right, "grown ass man right there" [patriot]
Yup, cuz he makes a hundred grand a year. That's grown man shit [worship]

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Still no Dan???

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com