Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012 (Page 15)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Way to much JD last night...got em covered lol

Hahaha yes!!! Best qoute ever bud

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Decided to fire her up and blow the dust off today! Got my new fuel pump today so she can go get tuned. Set the tune appt! Now I just figured I would post a pic of my dirty bitch, she looks a little pissed off and thought it was funny!! I'm sure people are gonna have lots to say so, let the hating begin!!

-

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First time that thing has seen light in years LOL!

Glad you are getting it up and running. So who are you having do the tuning on it?

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Unicorn is real!!!!

Looks good brotha. Cats are gonna be watching you close so be sure you check every bolt and clamp TWICE!!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Decided to fire her up and blow the dust off today! Got my new fuel pump today so she can go get tuned. Set the tune appt! Now I just figured I would post a pic of my dirty bitch, she looks a little pissed off and thought it was funny!! I'm sure people are gonna have lots to say so, let the hating begin!!

-

Isn't that new paint? Put a cover on dat shit nicca
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see this lit a fire under your ass to get this car ready cant wait to see it done

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol ya-ya I know she is dusty! Been sitting for a minute!! And matt I am gonna keep it on the downlow but basically I'm renting a dyno and having a custom tuner from out of state do it. I originally was going to AED but Shaun said he won't tune turbo cobras. Dunno why being as I kept all the same wiring and sensors! Also said he has no data on my injectors! Kind of a dis-appointment but unless u can talk bob into coming to sac before July then I gotta go the only route I could find! All other tuning shops are too far away, don't have the time to tow my car so I had to have them come here!

[ May 28, 2012, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

I also swapped the wheels when it was out, not a huge fan of the chrome on my car so I put my black wheels back on. Here is with the chrome, guess u guys can judge!

-

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leave the black cobras on there the chrome don't go at all

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I saw that cobra at a shop I went to a few weeks ago...

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup thats different! Is that intercooler up to the job of a 76mm turbo at 20#'s ? Jasons car was a beast when i last seen it at 395rwhp. I know its got at least 475 now..

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yup thats different! Is that intercooler up to the job of a 76mm turbo at 20#'s ? Jasons car was a beast when i last seen it at 395rwhp. I know its got at least 475 now..

I saw a post where he said he was shooting for 9's. He's gotta be 2 x his old hp I would think.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

I saw a post where he said he was shooting for 9's. He's gotta be 2 x his old hp I would think.
Nope about 463rwhp as of march when Kurgan tuned it,should haul ass!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:

Ya talon, it's actually very big! 3" inlet/outlet and goes all the way up to the top of the bumper support. U can see the bolts in the back of the bumper. Some people cut the bumper support for more airflow but I don't wanna cut my car up! They Also sell a 4" thick intercooler that is the same size and direct replacement but with my ICE COLD A/C I didn't want to delete the A/C condenser! I'm hoping to see atleast mid 400hp out of it! Should be fun!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Casey, I remember when you referred to on3 kits as cheap "eBay" kits...funny how your opinion has changed.... [Big Grin]

fyi...Only thing left on my car that is on3 are the headers...the rest is all DIY....I kind if outgrew it....for various reasons.

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

I was talking 1/8th mile passes.

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
Casey, I remember when you referred to on3 kits as cheap "eBay" kits...funny how your opinion has changed.... [Big Grin]

fyi...Only thing left on my car that is on3 are the headers...the rest is all DIY....I kind if outgrew it....for various reasons.

Ya there old style kits sucked balls. They redid the whole kit in late 2011 and the new stuff is much better. I re-did a lot of mine too! But as far as the piping it was a solid kit! Thats all i really wanted the kit for! I still need to upgrade a few things but we can wait till they fail before wasting more money! Mine came with full aluminum cold side piping to save weight and all mandrel bent. Would have cost me a lot more to do aluminum then I paid them! But ya I still think they suck, only learned more for myself!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:

Ya there old style kits sucked balls. They redid the whole kit in late 2011 and the new stuff is much better. I re-did a lot of mine too! But as far as the piping it was a solid kit! Thats all i really wanted the kit for! I still need to upgrade a few things but we can wait till they fail before wasting more money! Mine came with full aluminum cold side piping to save weight and all mandrel bent. Would have cost me a lot more to do aluminum then I paid them! But ya I still think they suck, only learned more for myself!!
Good enough...what turbo did you end up going with?

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Just upgraded to the 76mm ball bearing turbo. Which already made a huge hassle, stock fan didn't fit, turbo bracket didn't fit, and had to modify some piping.. Blah blah, but it fit way better then my old Innovative turbo systems 78mm kit! And I got to keep my AC and have forward facing headers, etc.. None of my factory radiator hoses fit, sway bar, an thermostat had to be relocated with the ON3 kit. Now I also think one of my brand new wastegates is leaking too! Think Imma just upgrade to the TIAL wastegates and be done with it!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Just upgraded to the 76mm ball bearing turbo. Which already made a huge hassle, stock fan didn't fit, turbo bracket didn't fit, and had to modify some piping.. Blah blah, but it fit way better then my old Innovative turbo systems 78mm kit! And I got to keep my AC and have forward facing headers, etc.. None of my factory radiator hoses fit, sway bar, an thermostat had to be relocated with the ON3 kit. Now I also think one of my brand new wastegates is leaking too! Think Imma just upgrade to the TIAL wastegates and be done with it!!

you'll know it's leaking if it sounds like exhaust is pumping out the WG....check and make sure the valve seat is set properly...they usually don't just fail on startup..

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

you'll know it's leaking if it sounds like exhaust is pumping out the WG....check and make sure the valve seat is set properly...they usually don't just fail on startup..
you do know casey is working on it.casey could fuck a chesse sandwinch with out trying
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well good luck with the tune Casey. Hopefully it gets all dialed in. You will need everything that turbo can give you because Jason and Mitch ain't playing! [Wink]

I want to see who else is coming out to the show/shine and Grudge. If you are coming out post up!

Where's all the street racing guys at? A lot of talking back and forth on here but no action. Come out and settle it once and for all!!

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
Well good luck with the tune Casey. Hopefully it gets all dialed in. You will need everything that turbo can give you because Jason and Mitch ain't playing! [Wink]

I want to see who else is coming out to the show/shine and Grudge. If you are coming out post up!

Where's all the street racing guys at? A lot of talking back and forth on here but no action. Come out and settle it once and for all!!

The street racing guys don't want to come to the track. Apparently they all drive "street cars"
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

The street racing guys don't want to come to the track. Apparently they all drive "street cars"
nah, i'm showing up. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

nah, i'm showing up. [Big Grin]
I know you will. You race at the track all the time. I'm talking about all these crews who bicker back and forth in the street racing section. They should come out and run. Put N/T on your window and your E.T wont light up on the boards if you're worried about showing your time.

[ May 29, 2012, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: StreakMatt ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com