Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012 (Page 16)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Well good luck with the tune Casey. Hopefully it gets all dialed in. You will need everything that turbo can give you because Jason and Mitch ain't playing! [Wink]

I want to see who else is coming out to the show/shine and Grudge. If you are coming out post up!

Where's all the street racing guys at? A lot of talking back and forth on here but no action. Come out and settle it once and for all!!

The street racing guys don't want to come to the track. Apparently they all drive "street cars"
nah, i'm showing up. [Big Grin]
I know you will. You race at the track all the time. I'm talking about all these crews who bicker back and forth in the street racing section. They should come out and run. Put N/T on your window and your E.T wont light up on the boards if you're worried about showing your time.
LOL! +1 [worship]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be up there
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
O ya! Sounds like a huge exhaust leak! I upgraded the springs to the 10lb springs for my pump gas tune. The diaphragm looked pinched on one. And that the one that is leaking! I may try to send it back, get a new one! Idk yet! I have dual 38mm wastegates, I would prefer just one 44mm but don't wanna modify anymore stuff! Just want to drive it fir a while n break in the new motor!! Worry about upgrading later!

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Just upgraded to the 76mm ball bearing turbo. Which already made a huge hassle, stock fan didn't fit, turbo bracket didn't fit, and had to modify some piping.. Blah blah, but it fit way better then my old Innovative turbo systems 78mm kit! And I got to keep my AC and have forward facing headers, etc.. None of my factory radiator hoses fit, sway bar, an thermostat had to be relocated with the ON3 kit. Now I also think one of my brand new wastegates is leaking too! Think Imma just upgrade to the TIAL wastegates and be done with it!!

you'll know it's leaking if it sounds like exhaust is pumping out the WG....check and make sure the valve seat is set properly...they usually don't just fail on startup..

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

2sick4v's
¯
Member # 9387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2sick4v's  Ford pictures for 2sick4v's    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I also swapped the wheels when it was out, not a huge fan of the chrome on my car so I put my black wheels back on. Here is with the chrome, guess u guys can judge!

-

Chrome looks dope as hell on Sonic blue but those bullets look super garbage lol.

-

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2sick4v's:
quote:
I also swapped the wheels when it was out, not a huge fan of the chrome on my car so I put my black wheels back on. Here is with the chrome, guess u guys can judge!

-

Chrome looks dope as hell on Sonic blue but those bullets look super garbage lol.

-

LMAO!! +1 [worship]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Casey, I remember when you referred to on3 kits as cheap "eBay" kits...funny how your opinion has changed.... [Big Grin]

fyi...Only thing left on my car that is on3 are the headers...the rest is all DIY....I kind if outgrew it....for various reasons.

Various reasons being?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Well good luck with the tune Casey. Hopefully it gets all dialed in. You will need everything that turbo can give you because Jason and Mitch ain't playing! [Wink]

I want to see who else is coming out to the show/shine and Grudge. If you are coming out post up!

Where's all the street racing guys at? A lot of talking back and forth on here but no action. Come out and settle it once and for all!!

The street racing guys don't want to come to the track. Apparently they all drive "street cars"
Most street racers don't have cages so they'll get kicked out QUICK [Embarrassed] But I'll be there making noise [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:

Most street racers don't have cages so they'll get kicked out QUICK [Embarrassed] But I'll be there making noise [dance]
most street racers aren't fast enough to need them...

[ May 30, 2012, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You'd be suprised on how many that are.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

not too many obviously...cause cages aren't just for protection....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry Ricky Bobby all the street racers are slow, my dearest appologies. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry Ricky Bobby all the street racers are slow, my dearest appologies. [patriot]
you're definitely one of them juan valdez

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL I had to Google that shit [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't remember the last time some one got the boot from a grudge or test and tune for being to fast
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
I can't remember the last time some one got the boot from a grudge or test and tune for being to fast

LOL my boy went 11.0 with no helmet in a vette...Sac is a lot more lenient than Sears Point where dude was giving me a hard time saying my helmet "expired" [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What's the fastest you can go with no cage on this day? Or is there no rules?

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Exactly!!!

This is coming straight from the guy who WORKS at Sac Raceway. So for all the street racing guys who are worried about not having required safety equipment ( cage, 5 point harness, driveline loop etc. ) here's your answer. So stop with all the excuses fellas!! [Big Grin]

I'll give an example too. My cousin went 10.20 @ 138mph with nothing more than a helmet lol. Never got booted.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know I am I mean shit I am STOCK.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:

Even a vert? [Confused] Just wondering kuz idk if he would go or even take his car.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i can, last year me and the white 67 maro i'm always with, got booted for being to fast. then you talked to dave jr. about us, and we haven't been kicked again. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

i can, last year me and the white 67 maro i'm always with, got booted for being to fast. then you talked to dave jr. about us, and we haven't been kicked again. [Big Grin]
STREET car problems lol. [worship]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
quote:

STREET car problems lol. [worship]
i know right. cage only good to 10.0's so boo. [Big Grin]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i seen my buddy run 9.80 in his vette with no cage and he was allowed to make another pass.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have my battery relocated to the trunk however i don't have a cut-off switch, you guys think they would let me run?

i don't race my car, but i would like to take it down the track once.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya vin they will let u run! We ran seans car at the track without a cut off! I would love to see that pretty little vert come get down at the track!! If u make it then come get me and I'll give u some pointers for running at the track. Would be a good experience for you to get some seat time!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com