Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012 (Page 13)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn too bad its not on a friday, i could be there and maybe i would have the Fastback up and running then

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
And so as it seems now I have 3 call outs to attend to! Tell u what eastbay50, I'll run u with my customers fox! I built the car and will do the driving! I think it will be a fair race, that way! It's HCI blower car too! An it's a vert so it weights more then ur car!! So it's all about the driver, an I heard u be granny shifting!! Haha

who said i was racing my foxbody? i have many options as to which vehicle i show up in. whatever you bring has to be owned by you and not your friend/brother/mom/ friend.. run your own shit....

Damn pippin, calm down!! Was not trying to fire u up!! Last I heard u sold ur cobra and only have the street bike and the fox now!! Not trying to be a dick but the fox ain't a a race to me and the bike I would be down! I'm not scared of bikes! I've seen my boys old Saleen walk a bike on the freeway and he only put down 540rwhp!! So next time u make a call out then atleast put what u are gonna race vs what u want me to race u with. Or the night of, if u win some credible races then we can go from there! Not trying to be cocky but I could have build 6 10 sec foxes with the money I have in my car and it not worth the risk of something happening and having to replace/repair stuff on my car for a unfair race!

And the reason I am not going to reply to anyone else is because some kids are immature dusche bags who talk shit on the thread and get it locked. Let's save the shit talking for the night of so this thread can stay alive!!

im not mad at all actually, i still have my cobra. i sold my street bike and got a harley among other vehicles. i still have my fox also. my fox is faster then the gixxer i had. im not sure what im racing yet, but whatever i decide to bring will be owned by me. if you cant do the same then im cool. what kind of joy could you get claimin victory with another mans car? if you have such a badass gt cobra clone you should bring it out

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] Cause ur any better and on a whole different level right,u run that mouth of your just as much as I do bud,GTFO with that shit!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]

[ May 25, 2012, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
[Confused] Cause ur any better and on a whole different level right,u run that mouth of your just as much as I do bud,GTFO with that shit!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

lol! whatever man, why so sensitive? i was not even talkin to you

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:

Lol that was directed to casey.............

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol that was directed to casey.............
oh! in that case carry on....

--------------------

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
And so as it seems now I have 3 call outs to attend to! Tell u what eastbay50, I'll run u with my customers fox! I built the car and will do the driving! I think it will be a fair race, that way! It's HCI blower car too! An it's a vert so it weights more then ur car!! So it's all about the driver, an I heard u be granny shifting!! Haha

who said i was racing my foxbody? i have many options as to which vehicle i show up in. whatever you bring has to be owned by you and not your friend/brother/mom/ friend.. run your own shit....

Damn pippin, calm down!! Was not trying to fire u up!! Last I heard u sold ur cobra and only have the street bike and the fox now!! Not trying to be a dick but the fox ain't a a race to me and the bike I would be down! I'm not scared of bikes! I've seen my boys old Saleen walk a bike on the freeway and he only put down 540rwhp!! So next time u make a call out then atleast put what u are gonna race vs what u want me to race u with. Or the night of, if u win some credible races then we can go from there! Not trying to be cocky but I could have build 6 10 sec foxes with the money I have in my car and it not worth the risk of something happening and having to replace/repair stuff on my car for a unfair race!

And the reason I am not going to reply to anyone else is because some kids are immature dusche bags who talk shit on the thread and get it locked. Let's save the shit talking for the night of so this thread can stay alive!!

Ill be your hucklberry on the freeway [Smile]
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm still in agreement with eastbay5.0 that you can't claim to be fast in a other mans car, don't care if you changed a tire on it once or twice build your own ,race your own, talk shit about your own car , claiming to be fast in a car not your own is childish to me, just sayin [Cool]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
I'm still in agreement with eastbay5.0 that you can't claim to be fast in a other mans car, don't care if you changed a tire on it once or twice build your own ,race your own, talk shit about your own car , claiming to be fast in a car not your own is childish to me, just sayin [Cool]

X2. If you cant afford or don't have your own car for whatever reasons you should stay on the side lines.

[ May 25, 2012, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AGREED! It's common sense really. Can't talk smack if ones cars are wack [Razz] [patriot]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol,funny funny u HATERS are,what fun or joy do u get outta driving to victory in a car u DIDN'T build [Confused]

2 sides of the spectrum,cats that own em' but CAN'T wrench are ALWAYS gonna be haters [Roll Eyes]

Why don't u fellas get on this call out list as-well,Daniel,ill take my STOCK cobra vs your blown/built vert if u wanna talk so much,just sayin..............

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lol,funny funny u HATERS are,what fun or joy do u get outta driving to victory in a car u DIDN'T build [Confused]

2 sides of the spectrum,cats that own em' but CAN'T wrench are ALWAYS gonna be haters [Roll Eyes]

Why don't u fellas get on this call out list as-well,Daniel,ill take my STOCK cobra vs your blown/built vert if u wanna talk so much,just sayin..............

How can they be hating? Its not even your car. Yes you worked on it but how can you speak on it other than that?

Sounds like you and the other guy don't get along for whatevera reasons and I see why your going back and forth with him though.

[ May 25, 2012, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

How are u not hating [Confused] seriously?? I've already stated that where I come from the builder of a car has just as many rights as an owner when it comes to a grudge race call-out,what did u NOT understand from that guy [Confused] the only beef I have is with cats that poke around the subject of talking shit but won't actually point [Roll Eyes]

Casey and I have HAD drama,that's evident,the call-outs laid on the table and I built the car along with the owner/my OWN blood,I could really GAF less what others wanna say,there's shit to be talked all day on this board and everyone does it! This is between Casey and I,nobody else was directed towards yet people wanna play kids on a play ground like were 15 again lol [Roll Eyes] see u all at the track the 21st,RACING or NOT,BUILT by YOURSELF or NOT!!

I've laid out my stake,haters keep hating,that's ALL u DO kno how to do believe it!

[ May 25, 2012, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
How are u not hating [Confused] seriously?? I've already stated that where I come from the builder of a car has just as many rights as an owner when it comes to a grudge race call-out,what did u NOT understand from that guy [Confused] the only beef I have is with cats that poke around the subject of talking shit but won't actually point [Roll Eyes]

Casey and I have HAD drama,that's evident,the call-outs laid on the table and I built the car along with the owner/my OWN blood,I could really GAF less what others wanna say,there's shit to be talked all day on this board and everyone does it! This is between Casey and I,nobody else was directed towards yet people wanna play kids on a play ground like were 15 again lol [Roll Eyes] see u all at the track the 21st,RACING or NOT,BUILT by YOURSELF or NOT!!

I've laid out my stake,haters keep hating,that's ALL u DO kno how to do

Id never hate on the next man but good luck at the races see ya there!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

/\ u did this morning [Roll Eyes] ur no different than anyone else that ran there mouth about a car I don't own, yet have more time,blood,sweat,and tears into than any of u could even begin to imagine,well anyone that KNOWS HOW TO BUILD EM' would [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some people just like to build fast cars.but are not that good a driving them or just dont like to drive them so the have someone else drive for them an there no problem that i see with that.i for one like to build an watch go down the track that more fun to me. an brandon fuck what this guys think most of the one that saying it has to be yours to count have to pay guys like us to fix there ride ride becuase the dont know there ass from there elbow about turning wrenches
adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
/\ u did this morning [Roll Eyes] ur no different than anyone else that ran there mouth about a car I don't own, yet have more time,blood,sweat,and tears into than any of u could even begin to imagine,well anyone that KNOWS HOW TO BUILD EM' would [Wink]

I wouldn't call that hating. You said you built the car I never hated on that. I've even given you props on other cars you've built. I stated my view on the issue above. But like I said see ya on the 21st and good luck with your races!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Never did I claim my vert to be fast by the way and it's not blown and I do wrench on my own cars but if you do have time and if I pass tech maybe, and if my shit don't blow by then, basically that goes for all not just you Brandon I'm jus saying, run( your car ) if you gonna run your mouth! :pand stop taking shit so personal Brandon,it's like if someone has a different opinion you have to shit all over them take it with a grain of salt, on that note I accept your call out just hope ( my POS ) makes it there

[ May 25, 2012, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:
some people just like to build fast cars.but are not that good a driving them or just dont like to drive them so the have someone else drive for them an there no problem that i see with that.i for one like to build an watch go down the track that more fun to me. an brandon fuck what this guys think most of the one that saying it has to be yours to count have to pay guys like us to fix there ride ride becuase the dont know there ass from there elbow about turning wrenches

+1 exactly what I've be saying,good lookin Dave,glad somebody knows WTF is up when it comes to build it an race it,I personally also love watching what I or family or friends have built with myself go down the track as-well,but for this occasion with Casey I wanna build and drive what's gonna DRAG his ass out [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:

You should thank those guys. They give you work [Razz]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:

Never did I claim my vert to be fast by the way and it's not blown and I do wrench on my own cars but if you do have time and if I pass tech maybe, and if my shit don't blow by then, basically that goes for all not just you Brandon I'm jus saying, run( your car ) if you gonna run your mouth! [Razz]
I give up...I'm going rounds for what [Confused] I got 1 score to settle and that's that,pink slip owned by me or not,I/we built it and he owns it...so in the END we get braggin rights [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Now I don't own the car.i drive sometimes, but I'm asked to drive it, the owner prefers to watch his money go down the track, same thing damn near ANY pro racer. About 1 out of ten own ther seat. Same thing with brandon. The owner of the car is a good driver but not as good as b. Would you guys hate on drew if he called you out in a customers car ? Brandon has more right than that to call who ever he wants out in this car. He does the work for free.

Fuckem b they gotta beat you to hate callem all out

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
quote:

Now I don't own the car.i drive sometimes, but I'm asked to drive it, the owner prefers to watch his money go down the track, same thing damn near ANY pro racer. About 1 out of ten own ther seat. Same thing with brandon. The owner of the car is a good driver but not as good as b. Would you guys hate on drew if he called you out in a customers car ? Brandon has more right than that to call who ever he wants out in this car. He does the work for free.

Fuckem b they gotta beat you to hate callem all out

[patriot] [patriot] good lookin Brotha,you of all of us should kno how REAL heads up drag racing works,ur the most knowledgable cat in drag racing/nhra I kno.period

Again BIG SHOUT out to my boy Brandon Cioli,50Deep,StreakMatt,Jason,and Sacramento raceway for all this,couldn't have any of this fun without them at all!!! Thanks fellas,I kno I appriciate it and am making the best of this callout/show,shine talkin shit or not [Smile] [patriot] [worship]

*Edit*
Not to forget my bud Dustin aswell,I kno I'll be enjoying his skills all day on that table of his [Big Grin] . Thanks Epik!

[ May 25, 2012, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So who's got the list of call out races? Casey isnt showing up??? This thread can't be the main event......

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com