Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012 (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call Out List
50 Deep vs Streakmatt
50 Deep vs 93PONY
SSSSIKH vs 50 Deep
Streakmatt vs Nastysvt
Cornoil&Boost vs V8 LMFAO
Nastysvt vs 50 Deep
EastBay50 vs Epik
Mach916 vs Vndcatr
65mustang408 vs 1raw03svt
KING TUT vs CornOil&Boost
Warhorse58gt vs KING TUT
04Cobra408 vs 50 Deep
CornOil&Boost vs *Blownmach1*TRMYN8R
Big 50 vs BeastlyGT500TVS/Me32
Snkbite vs Evilsonic
Snkbite vs SCCA CM
Snkbite vs SVTsteve
Cartfan vs *Blownmach1*TRMYN8R
5LTRSVT vs Forged97z
1Sick2V vs *Blownmach1*TRMYN8R
Florez4.6 vs Norcalfifty (The Dirty Diesels)
SVTsteve vs Bad500chris
SVTsteve vs Fifty
5LTRSVT vs Macher

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh, and I will be the first to admit that I'm not the best at turning wrenches. I'm not totally worthless per say. Ive helped swap trannys put on heads etc but it really aint my thing. If I pay someone to work on my car big deal. I didnt build any of the two houses I own either but they are MINE! Nor did I personally build any of the 5 vehicles or Harley i own but they too are MINE! Hell, their are plenty of people on this board that pay people to work on there cars, if not, these shops would not be in business. I'm not trying to talk bad about anyone that has the skills to work on there own car, I mean I totaly respect that. More power to them in fact. Im just mearly saying, we are all on this board because we have a passion for fast cars. ( except for some folks who are here to steal your car) All this back and forth shit about who is better then someone else is silly. Lets just go out and enjoy the event and have fun. [patriot]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Oh, and I will be the first to admit that I'm not the best at turning wrenches. I'm not totally worthless per say. Ive helped swap trannys put on heads etc but it really aint my thing. If I pay someone to work on my car big deal. I didnt build any of the two houses I own either but they are MINE! Nor did I personally build any of the 5 vehicles or Harley i own but they too are MINE! Hell, their are plenty of people on this board that pay people to work on there cars, if not, these shops would not be in business. I'm not trying to talk bad about anyone that has the skills to work on there own car, I mean I totaly respect that. More power to them in fact. Im just mearly saying, we are all on this board because we have a passion for fast cars. ( except for some folks who are here to steal your car) All this back and forth shit about who is better then someone else is silly. Lets just go out and enjoy the event and have fun. [patriot]

I want my ac compressor back lmao

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol I'm sorry u took that so serious,I never said NOT building your own car took entitelment of what u own like your house or vehicles,I simply said a builder of a hotrod has rights to drive it on raceday like the owner does,simple..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:

I want my ac compressor back lmao
you will get it back when you make more power then me [Big Grin]

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

Lol I'm sorry u took that so serious,I never said NOT building your own car took entitelment of what u own like your house or vehicles,I simply said a builder of a hotrod has rights to drive it on raceday like the owner does,simple..
I'm not mad at all actually [patriot]

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
So who's got the list of call out races? Casey isnt showing up??? This thread can't be the main event......

The call out list are on the front of the page! And who said I'm not going to show up? Eastbay50?? That's his only comeback so let him have at it! I have said several times that I will be there along with MY CAR!! Do I need to spell it out any other way? I have call outs to attend to! For sure 3 with my car and one with a customers car! And depending on what slowbay50 brings to the event there may be another. I simply said I'm not interested in racing MY CAR against his fox, it will be fox for fox or cobra for cobra! I'm atleast 90% sure he won't show anyhow! Not on a call out list even though he opened his big mouth with a call out that he could not set in stone! Obviously was not even taken seriously by 50deep or it would have been added! But it's hard to add something that was not clarified!

An Joe, why don't u get in on these call outs?

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And before anyone says anything about me running a customers car, he didn't even know how to drive a stick when he dropped the car off to me, it was a stock auto 5.0, now a fully built car with a 6-speed. So yes I have the driving experience so I will be driving at the raceway! He may take a stab at a couple runs but in the call out, I'm the one who works the pedals!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
So who's got the list of call out races? Casey isnt showing up??? This thread can't be the main event......

The call out list are on the front of the page! And who said I'm not going to show up? Eastbay50?? That's his only comeback so let him have at it! I have said several times that I will be there along with MY CAR!! Do I need to spell it out any other way? I have call outs to attend to! For sure 3 with my car and one with a customers car! And depending on what slowbay50 brings to the event there may be another. I simply said I'm not interested in racing MY CAR against his fox, it will be fox for fox or cobra for cobra! I'm atleast 90% sure he won't show anyhow! Not on a call out list even though he opened his big mouth with a call out that he could not set in stone! Obviously was not even taken seriously by 50deep or it would have been added! But it's hard to add something that was not clarified!

LOL! You must have me confused with somebody else [Roll Eyes] I never said nothin about you not showin up. personally I could care less what you do with whoevers car you drive.

--------------------

bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lol,funny funny u HATERS are,what fun or joy do u get outta driving to victory in a car u DIDN'T build [Confused]

2 sides of the spectrum,cats that own em' but CAN'T wrench are ALWAYS gonna be haters [Roll Eyes]

Why don't u fellas get on this call out list as-well,Daniel,ill take my STOCK cobra vs your blown/built vert if u wanna talk so much,just sayin..............

Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you've added much more to this car its looks as though it was BOUGHT not BUILT.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=095151#000000

And if my memory serves correct, the white car was also previously built at "another" shop.

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:

Still waiting on Jon with the cobra [Frown] One day, I thought I saw something about wifeys birthday or something. Oh well, it should be a good day as long as everybody's shits running good.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bullitt3513:
quote:
Lol,funny funny u HATERS are,what fun or joy do u get outta driving to victory in a car u DIDN'T build [Confused]

2 sides of the spectrum,cats that own em' but CAN'T wrench are ALWAYS gonna be haters [Roll Eyes]

Why don't u fellas get on this call out list as-well,Daniel,ill take my STOCK cobra vs your blown/built vert if u wanna talk so much,just sayin..............

Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you've added much more to this car its looks as though it was BOUGHT not BUILT.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=095151#000000

And if my memory serves correct, the white car was also previously built at "another" shop.

Lol,dude before u come on here thinking u kno what your talkin about an who ur talkin to check your INCORRECT facts,the sonic blue cobra u posted that was sold by George is my buddy 1Raw03svt's car now and the white cobra that u also speak of is now my uncle (cartfan) and JEREMY had a ported blower/pulley when he owned it,it was only TUNED at another shop!...Since then I have completley built the IRS,had the motor out added WAY more rear-wheel and overall BOTH cobras u talk about are far more superior cars then they were and in better hands then the previous owners,BELIEVE ME....Catch up on this thread and what's actually being said about what cars and who owns/builds what cause ya just made yourself look like an idiot [patriot]

[ May 26, 2012, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

So yes Mr,I think I know wtf I'm talkin about your WRONG and stand CORRECTED,don't be like your buddy with the built bullitt an come BUY parts from me act cool to my face at the track,then run your mouth ona public forum,I don't forget who's who and who owns what and when I do talk shit I kno who I'm talkin to,thank u and GTFO [patriot]

[ May 26, 2012, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
So yes Mr,I think I know wtf I'm talkin about your WRONG and stand CORRECTED,don't be like your buddy with the built bullitt,come BUY parts from me act cool to my face at the track,then run your mouth ona public forum,I don't forget who's who and who owns what and when I do talk shit I kno who I'm talkin to,thank u and GTFO [Roll Eyes]

What did i buy from you? When have i met you?

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:
So yes Mr,I think I know wtf I'm talkin about your WRONG and stand CORRECTED,don't be like your buddy with the built bullitt,come BUY parts from me act cool to my face at the track,then run your mouth ona public forum,I don't forget who's who and who owns what and when I do talk shit I kno who I'm talkin to,thank u and GTFO [Roll Eyes]

Lol what's up with u thinking every post I post is about u [Confused] this is 2x now lol,guilty conscious or what??? I was talkin to bullitt3513 just like the post before the one u qouted thinking I was reffering to you...are my comments that hard to comprehend?? Ima just qoute all replies now
[patriot]

[ May 26, 2012, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol what's up with u thinking every post I post is about u [Confused] this is 2x now lol,guilty conscious or what??? I was talkin to bullitt3513 just like the post before the one u qouted thinking I was reffering to you...are my comments that hard to comprehend?? Ima just qoute all replies now
[patriot]

lol!

[ May 26, 2012, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------

bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So yes Mr,I think I know wtf I'm talkin about your WRONG and stand CORRECTED,don't be like your buddy with the built bullitt an come BUY parts from me act cool to my face at the track,then run your mouth ona public forum,I don't forget who's who and who owns what and when I do talk shit I kno who I'm talkin to,thank u and GTFO [patriot]

Hey man, im not trying to start shit. i was just upset early in this thread you were talking down about my old car. we spent so much time,money and busted are ass's putting that car together in my garage while going to school fulltime and working full time. I understand it isnt the fastest car out there. but i love that thing!...and believe me i dont want drama between us we all go to the track so often and you hooked me up with my wing. but lets just playt nice for now on. Me and your uncle should have a rematch sinced I raced his silver one last summer.

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
I'm still in agreement with eastbay5.0 that you can't claim to be fast in a other mans car, don't care if you changed a tire on it once or twice build your own ,race your own, talk shit about your own car , claiming to be fast in a car not your own is childish to me, just sayin [Cool]

Now I don't own the car.i drive sometimes, but I'm asked to drive it, the owner prefers to watch his money go down the track, same thing damn near ANY pro racer. About 1 out of ten own ther seat. Same thing with brandon. The owner of the car is a good driver but not as good as b. Would you guys hate on drew if he called you out in a customers car ? Brandon has more right than that to call who ever he wants out in this car. He does the work for free.

Fuckem b they gotta beat you to hate callem all out

Again BIG SHOUT out to my boy Brandon Cioli,50Deep,StreakMatt,Jason,and Sacramento raceway for all this,couldn't have any of this fun without them at all!!! Thanks fellas,I kno I appriciate it and am making the best of this callout/show,shine talkin shit or not [Smile] [patriot] [worship]

*Edit*
Not to forget my bud Dustin aswell,I kno I'll be enjoying his skills all day on that table of his [Big Grin] . Thanks Epik!

No problem Brandon. I'm just as excited as you are
[patriot] . Is your Uncle done with his coupe yet?

Terrance and I knew this event would be big if we could set it up. We had been talking about it for awhile.

Looks like the call out list is getting bigger. Gonna be some great racing that night for sure. I know there are more fast cars on here guys. Lets keep this list growing! [burnout]

[ May 26, 2012, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: StreakMatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Brandonn:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
I'm still in agreement with eastbay5.0 that you can't claim to be fast in a other mans car, don't care if you changed a tire on it once or twice build your own ,race your own, talk shit about your own car , claiming to be fast in a car not your own is childish to me, just sayin [Cool]

Now I don't own the car.i drive sometimes, but I'm asked to drive it, the owner prefers to watch his money go down the track, same thing damn near ANY pro racer. About 1 out of ten own ther seat. Same thing with brandon. The owner of the car is a good driver but not as good as b. Would you guys hate on drew if he called you out in a customers car ? Brandon has more right than that to call who ever he wants out in this car. He does the work for free.

Fuckem b they gotta beat you to hate callem all out

Again BIG SHOUT out to my boy Brandon Cioli,50Deep,StreakMatt,Jason,and Sacramento raceway for all this,couldn't have any of this fun without them at all!!! Thanks fellas,I kno I appriciate it and am making the best of this callout/show,shine talkin shit or not [Smile] [patriot] [worship]

*Edit*
Not to forget my bud Dustin aswell,I kno I'll be enjoying his skills all day on that table of his [Big Grin] . Thanks Epik!

No problem Brandon. I'm just as excited as you are
[patriot] . Is your Uncle done with his coupe yet?

Terrance and I knew this event would be big if we could set it up. We had been talking about it for awhile.

Looks like the call out list is getting bigger. Gonna be some great racing that night for sure. I know there are more fast cars on here guys. Lets keep this list growing! [burnout]

The Notch is getting fired today,we finally got the distributer and loaded the Fast EFI base tune,shooting to take it the 21st as well,should be nasty!! Ill post a vid [patriot]

[ May 26, 2012, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:

Hey man, im not trying to start shit. i was just upset early in this thread you were talking down about my old car. we spent so much time,money and busted are ass's putting that car together in my garage while going to school fulltime and working full time. I understand it isnt the fastest car out there. but i love that thing!...and believe me i dont want drama between us we all go to the track so often and you hooked me up with my wing. but lets just playt nice for now on. Me and your uncle should have a rematch sinced I raced his silver one last summer.
I also wasn't lookin to start shit,u and your buddy you sold your bullitt too just decided to randomly jump in the thread and post comments towards me,so in turn I reacted,no drama at all,I just don't sit back and let comments be made without posting my o2's [patriot] btw u raced me in the silver cobra lol if u wanna re-match u guys can have an early one wed at the track cause I'm pretty sure your mods are the same as the white cobra he owns now,its gone 12.0s@118 on 18" street tires already so if ur up for it lmk [burnout]

[ May 26, 2012, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

are all your cars,bike an house paid of?if not you just renting to own
bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I also wasn't lookin to start shit,u and your buddy you sold your bullitt too just decided to randomly jump in the thread and post comments towards me,so in turn I reacted,no drama at all,I just don't sit back and let comments be made without posting my o2's [patriot] btw u raced me in the silver cobra lol if u wanna re-match u guys can have an early one wed at the track cause I'm pretty sure your mods are the same as the white cobra he owns now,its gone 12.0s@118 on 18" street tires already so if ur up for it lmk [burnout]
challenge accepted be there wednesday
[patriot]

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck it i call out every eaton powered cobra!! Get ready to eat vette blow by fuckers! [burnout]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Fuck it i call out every eaton powered cobra!! Get ready to eat vette blow by fuckers! [burnout]

Talon calm down bud [Wink] stop pickn on them eatons [burnout]

*Edit*

I should call the cat that bought the 67 and see if he would let u pick on that EATON [Wink] [worship]

-

[ May 27, 2012, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Way to much JD last night...got em covered lol

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com