Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012 (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
I call out everyone on this board..I'm the fastest on this site! See me!

I knew thats how u felt lol
Lol..I'm just tryin to stir shit up since everyone is talking shit on here
I know bud, im not trippin. with that z you gotta have a lil swag anyway lol [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Lol casey,I guess u talk to much for even u to remember what your big mouth says [Roll Eyes] YOU called out my uncles cobra specifically so that's the car that's gonna hand u your ass!! I wrench/drive the car often,so what if I don't gotta pink slip,niether does half the cats that own "their cobra" lol so keep to the script bud,u wanted to see the oxford white pissed off cobra ya got it! Again see u in july,money says your car don't even run as of this post!! Your a joke [Roll Eyes]

Oh don't worry about me! I'll be fine. Just order a couple more things today for the car! I'm not worried about it being there or running well. May break something cause thts what cars do with HIGH HP and stock drivetrain! U wouldn't know tht though! But oh well, gotta pay to play!! And I think before u talk all this shit u should make sure u get that white cobra done! We all know u don't know how to do and blower swap..lol!! And gotta be tuned with the new blower, would hate to see u grenade the motor and LOSE!!! Hahaha and ya u got called out in ur 15sec cobra!! Bahaha ur a joke!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Casey,your a fag........I've said what I needed to say and have said it a lot better than u ever could,like I said your turd isn't even running and u proved me right,the best u can come up with was this /\ [Roll Eyes] u seem so certain and its funny as hell to me and a lot of other members! The best part is uve just typed what we all are bet-ing on and that's your piece of shit breaking [worship] hahahahahhahhaha can't bolt-on a blower huh,lol we'll call u out with a ported EATON I'm THAT sure of how much of a piece of shit your gt is!! Uve been the butt end of jokes with your half-ass built shit for YEARS and u wanna talk about me [Confused] the truth is where the shit lies and believe me the shit lies in that engine bay of yours!! All this talk and ur car isn't even running nor is it proven at all [Roll Eyes]

Ill say it again,you seem to forget while your pos GT has been sitting with hopes of someday actually running,WE'VE BEEN OUT HERE BITCH,SEE U IN JULY!!

[ May 23, 2012, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I call out blownmach1..

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ LOL!!! Frick u stupid for that one [Big Grin]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that had me super weak. Is Frick now an internet star?
Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well gotta update for july 21st,My mom just informed me that sat the 21st is when Pop's 50th bday will be celebrated that evening/night (his bday is the 18th and we cant really miss the celebration all night lol) so we will be leaving early,but DEF 110% NOT missing out on this callout or the show n' shine believe it fellas..

50Deep: Do me a favor bro, if u can put casey and our cobra at the top of the list for the first race of the evening so we can embarass the idiot and move on with some spectating until we gotta bounce around 7 or so,this Is by far NOT a back out,just simply an earlier callout for the junk purple GT that has asked for his ass whoopin [patriot] lmk if not T cause we will stick around to handle buisness [burnout]

Can u handle that Casey lol,july can't come any faster [Cool]

[ May 23, 2012, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well gotta update for july 21st,My mom just informed me that sat the 21st is when Pop's 50th bday will be celebrated that evening/night (his bday is the 18th and we cant really miss the celebration all night lol) so we will be leaving early,but DEF 110% NOT missing out on this callout or the show n' shine believe it fellas..

50Deep: Do me a favor bro, if u can put casey and our cobra at the top of the list for the first race of the evening so we can embarass the idiot and move on with some spectating until we gotta bounce around 7 or so,this Is by far NOT a back out,just simply an earlier callout for the junk purple GT that has asked for his ass whoopin [patriot] lmk if not T cause we will we will stick around to handle buisness [burnout]

Oh so you wanna be the Headliner?

FUCK YEAH that's fine with me. Looks like I'm officially excited.

Like my football coach always said "Its that first hit of the game that's going to set the tone."

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
2sick4v's
¯
Member # 9387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2sick4v's  Ford pictures for 2sick4v's    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Serious business up in here lol.

--------------------
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra

Tuned By AED

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

50Deep: Do me a favor bro, if u can put casey and our cobra at the top of the list for the first race of the evening so we can embarass the idiot and move on with some spectating until we gotta bounce around 7 or so,this Is by far NOT a back out,just simply an earlier callout for the junk purple GT that has asked for his ass whoopin [patriot] lmk if not T cause we will we will stick around to handle buisness [burnout]

Oh so you wanna be the Headliner?

FUCK YEAH that's fine with me. Looks like I'm officially excited.

Like my football coach always said "Its that first hit of the game that's going to set the tone."

Lol our race will not be the headliner by any means,just a lil' something to look forward too,he called us and the cobra we've built out so I stepped it up and made it known were down as hell for this callout and we gotta head out early to celebrate 2 occasions [Wink] thanks T [patriot] not taking any thunder from anyone or trying to be a drama queen fellas,just setting up our call-out and talking the classic shit hot-rodders and street racers talk,what goods a competition w/o shit talkin [burnout]

[ May 23, 2012, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol it's my WIFE's birthday that day and u don't see me making excuses!! Wow and ur gonna run ur mouth about me! And my car had a Ported eaton on it and made 525rw like 2 years ago! I wouldn't worry about anything breaking either! Now let's add 2-300hp to that and I think the chances go up! And if ur ignorant ass could comprehend what I said is I don't care! If it does then it's all good! But ur car being first means that it won't matter, atleast u get ur chance to see my taillights! I would hate for u to miss out! And u better get atleast a 2.8kb mammoth or 3.4 Whipple crusher to even stand a chance at not looking like a dip shit if front of all of cafords!!

Just remember u run ur mouth and it only makes u look worse when u get SPANKED!! Lol u seem pretty confident that ur turd will beat me!! Please try not to cry when u lose!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

And so as it seems now I have 3 call outs to attend to! Tell u what eastbay50, I'll run u with my customers fox! I built the car and will do the driving! I think it will be a fair race, that way! It's HCI blower car too! An it's a vert so it weights more then ur car!! So it's all about the driver, an I heard u be granny shifting!! Haha

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn TURBOS and big blowers going at it THIS IS THE CAFORDS I LIKE TO SEE. GREAT IDEA FOR THE EVENT Matt and Terrence [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Um...what excuse did I make [Confused] I simply pushed our race to the front of the line,if anything that makes us even more for the call-out dontcha think guy...I'm VERY confident our car will embarass your POS,haven't u been reading my post,where was the confusion on that [Confused] I swear u read one thing and post another,shows how much of a fuckn dumbass u are casey,like stated in my last post 110% NOT BACKING OUT JUST PUSHING THE RACE CLOSER TO GRUDGE START TIME,what do u not understand.....don't worry about what were bringing to the table,again like posted before the car will be eaton free and even if it wasn't it would probably still beat your mid 12sec GT,just make sure your ducks are in a row and your car can back your mouth up [Roll Eyes] trust me I'm not holding my breath your bound to fuck something up your M&M Casey for peets sake u fuck everything up [Cool]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
And so as it seems now I have 3 call outs to attend to! Tell u what eastbay50, I'll run u with my customers fox! I built the car and will do the driving! I think it will be a fair race, that way! It's HCI blower car too! An it's a vert so it weights more then ur car!! So it's all about the driver, an I heard u be granny shifting!! Haha

who said i was racing my foxbody? i have many options as to which vehicle i show up in. whatever you bring has to be owned by you and not your friend/brother/mom/ friend.. run your own shit....

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

who said i was racing my foxbody? i have many options as to which vehicle i show up in. whatever you bring has to be owned by you and not your friend/brother/mom/ friend.. run your own shit....
I agree run what's in your stable not to fams or brothers sister uncles friend

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Clutch should be ordered this week. I think I can handle the black vert I saw the other day at someone's house. [Smile]

Put that on the list. [burnout]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol...the man that built the car has just as many rights as the man who owns it when its at the track ona run what ya brung call out.period.

[ May 24, 2012, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
quote:

Clutch should be ordered this week. I think I can handle the black vert I saw the other day at someone's house. [Smile]

Sick....driver mod FTW

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
quote:

Scott u talking to me right? Ya that would be fun! I'm not talking about the matte black one, it's actually DSG like my old Mach. I think it will be fun, cars make about the same power, maybe a tad more with the fox but I'm sure ur vette will put down somefast times! Unlike some dusche bags on here, I'm old school and mature always down for the sport of racing! Not just to start drama!! Plus I think my and u need to test them driver skills in the same car! We always talking bout who can drive better! Lol stock auto Honda, we both drive it.. See who Is better! Lmao

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Damn pippin, calm down!! Was not trying to fire u up!! Last I heard u sold ur cobra and only have the street bike and the fox now!! Not trying to be a dick but the fox ain't a a race to me and the bike I would be down! I'm not scared of bikes! I've seen my boys old Saleen walk a bike on the freeway and he only put down 540rwhp!! So next time u make a call out then atleast put what u are gonna race vs what u want me to race u with. Or the night of, if u win some credible races then we can go from there! Not trying to be cocky but I could have build 6 10 sec foxes with the money I have in my car and it not worth the risk of something happening and having to replace/repair stuff on my car for a unfair race!

And the reason I am not going to reply to anyone else is because some kids are immature dusche bags who talk shit on the thread and get it locked. Let's save the shit talking for the night of so this thread can stay alive!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Scott this is the one!

-

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And the reason I am not going to reply to anyone else is because some kids are immature dusche bags who talk shit on the thread and get it locked. Let's save the shit talking for the night of so this thread can stay alive!! [/QB]

I hope you're not lumping me into that category. Or things will be different...

if not, then just be "mature" as you said and aim your comments to the people intended....unless your keyboard can't type word B r a n d o n [Smile]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

[Big Grin] lmao keyboard is on my phone, it's a smart phone and knows better then to type that!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com