Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012 (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Show/Shine of 2012
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
I think I can make this... maybe bring the '67 for "show" and the Boss for "go". [Big Grin]

...and the raptor for the "tow", dont mess with my FLOW!
[Razz]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:
I think I can make this... maybe bring the '67 for "show" and the Boss for "go". [Big Grin]

[Razz]

get em Dylon!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I better bust my ass to get my car back together. Would be nice to make a few trips down the track again, and to meet some people from here.

[ May 17, 2012, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: cemelevu ]

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so since me and this guy are 1 for 1 here is my call out if the car works again properly! Cornoil&Boost there is my call out!

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KING TUT:
ok so since me and this guy are 1 for 1 here is my call out if the car works again properly! Cornoil&Boost there is my call out!

turtle, if i don't have enough races, i'll run you again. right now i have 2 races locked in. if foster shows up it will be 3. we can see where your car sits compared to my new set up, and work out some space or the move w/e to make it close.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know I'm always down to have fun in my big body! hopefully with my new 2 step setup on the foot brake so I dont have to wait for my turbo to spool up lock me in with warhorse!

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you know I'm always down to have fun in my big body! hopefully with my new 2 step setup on the foot brake so I dont have to wait for my turbo to spool up lock me in with warhorse!

done deal. looks like foster is going to show. so right now i got 4 locked in. 2 ls1 potatoe chips, 66 sbc nova & you. so i'm good to go. [patriot]

STILL LOOKING FOR THE FASTEST LS1 ON THIS SITE TO STEP UP. all this ls1 nut riding and i can't get one race off this site! [Eek!]

[ May 17, 2012, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

maybe i can get a run in with foster i hope my engine holds together and all my gaskets dont leak and I should be a lil faster then before! i cant wait!

can a brother get a hand drop instead of the tree lol...

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

done deal. looks like foster is going to show. so right now i got 4 locked in. 2 ls1 potatoe chips, 66 sbc nova & you. so i'm good to go. [patriot]

STILL LOOKING FOR THE FASTEST LS1 ON THIS SITE TO STEP UP. all this ls1 nut riding and i can't get one race off this site! [Eek!]

I have a ls7 for you but its not running 9's if that's what your running in your sig

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
quote:

[Razz]

get em Dylon!
Who are the 5 greatest rappers of all time?

Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, and Dylon. Because I spit hot fire

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

What are the names so I can add them to the list? I also know of a mid 10 second LS7 that should be in attendance

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
quote:

I have a ls7 for you but its not running 9's if that's what your running in your sig
hosently i should be just a little faster than my sig. but, haven't got to do any testing with the blower. so i'd say, if the track is good i'm hoping for9.7x-9.9x the first time to the track. i'm not trying to get easy free wins. i want a race, win or lose i want it to be close. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
quote:

What are the names so I can add them to the list? I also know of a mid 10 second LS7 that should be in attendance
only guy that is on this site that i'm racing is turtle. the rest are from norcal1320/ bayarearacing. if you want i can pm/post their names, so you can add if you like.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
quote:

[Razz]

get em Dylon!
Who are the 5 greatest rappers of all time?

Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, and Dylon. Because I spit hot fire

your to close wyclef [Mad] lol

and i called out 50deep on norcalsvtoa lol

[ May 17, 2012, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'm hoping to have the proper transmission in by then...should be easy...but you know I'm down

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we set up any money runs to make things interesting, or are these call outs for bragging rights only?

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Can we set up any money runs to make things interesting, or are these call outs for bragging rights only?

either / or....Just keep it friendly..

No reason to casue any fights and all over a few bucks...

if you can't afford to lose it...don't bet it... [Big Grin]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:

Well said
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

quote:
quote:

I'm hoping to have the proper transmission in by then...should be easy...but you know I'm down
ohhh man I cant wait! this should be good around the same weight, my 183ci of thunder against the big block big turbo nice paint lol.... all I ask is that can we do it not on a pro tree and wait for my 2 step to kick in so i can launch with you????? cause you big motor guys get on boost fast [Frown]
[patriot]

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
quote:

ohhh man I cant wait! this should be good around the same weight, my 183ci of thunder against the big block big turbo nice paint lol.... all I ask is that can we do it not on a pro tree and wait for my 2 step to kick in so i can launch with you????? cause you big motor guys get on boost fast [Frown]
[patriot]

big block???... it's funny how you're getting your excuses alll ready ...mr. big boost, stripped out ..."street" car [Smile]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

hell yea big block my poor lil 183ci vs 331ci and my 24 psi vs your 21 come on lol... as long as i get on my 2 step on time it will be all good! excuses hmmmmm...... rofl!!!!!!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
hell yea big block my poor lil 183ci vs 331ci and my 24 psi vs your 21 come on lol... as long as i get on my 2 step on time it will be all good! excuses hmmmmm...... rofl!!!!!!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

24?...what happened to 31?

and for some reason...I'm only making just under 18....good enough to stomp your SC though [Big Grin]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn all I need is my tune and my car will be ready for this!! I don't wanna officially call out anyone cause I don't know how my car is gonna run after the tune or if it will be 100% ready. But I will still come show/shine if it's not "RACE READY" but if it is.......... Think me an corn oil have a score to settle! My 76mm vs his monster turbo! I'm already set up for failure!! Haha and if sic9250 or cartfan can build a FAST enough car then that will be for sure!!!! Stock cobra not gonna cut it! it's long overdue!!

I will also bring out our 480rwhp fox and do a few fun runs!!! Shoul be fun!!

[ May 18, 2012, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com