Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2nd Bay Area Cruise....by RixSikCobra and jordan0806 (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 2nd Bay Area Cruise....by RixSikCobra and jordan0806
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sicmaro:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
stang up fam! i hear theres a pic of a bad as maro on your page??? [Wink]

Is this Reid with the old school Maro? If so, thanks for loaning me the power steering fluid bro I appreciate it [Big Grin] ..I ended up going to Kragens and picking up some hi-temp silicone gasket maker, some shop towels, brake cleaner and electric tape and ghetto rigged a patch for my rack and pinion and I made it all the way home. I only had to fill it once and when i got home it hardly leaked any of it out, I should leave it like that [Big Grin] ..Let me know and I'll shoot your fluid back to you.
Ya its Reid! I'm glad it worked for ya! i had to get mine towed home [Frown] haha has soon as we left the mall there my governor in my trans went out!! but i fixed it as soon as i got home so I'm back on the road!

your welcome for the ps fluid! always down to help out.

Damn man that sucks. You go from helping me out then you brake down, ain't that a bitch. I hope you had tow coverage or something 'cause that bill would suck!! Well its always good when you help out Alumni [Wink]
Eagles baby! haha ya i have 100 miles of towing free, it was 99.9 miles to my driveway!!! haha how perfect!
[Eek!] [worship] Glad to hear that! I'm glad you already got it fixed too.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
C.K.
Member # 7798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.K.  Ford pictures for C.K.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
were you near sunrise and 50 today ck.if so i saw you

That's my hood yo. I was over there this morning.

--------------------
04 Ox White Cobra
2.93 Pulley
Tune
K&N
UPR O/R X and Magnaflow Catback
Subframes/IRS Brace/Caster Camber Plates
451.63rwhp/454.47rwtq SAE

kaoticmk2
¯
Member # 5186

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaoticmk2  Ford pictures for kaoticmk2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by C.K.:
quote:

What???? Did you just say that?????????
CK you sould ya that my place residence that fits you a little better. Just trying to help.

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cruise was nice. Strap next one should be Reno man. Nice str8 shot right up 80!! Reid Time for a 4spd man.. Matt bro I didn't know you broke down my bad man I would have stopped. I thought everyone was just around your car cuz your car is NICE! I would have offered to help bro my bad.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Cruise was nice. Strap next one should be Reno man. Nice str8 shot right up 80!! Reid Time for a 4spd man.. Matt bro I didn't know you broke down my bad man I would have stopped. I thought everyone was just around your car cuz your car is NICE! I would have offered to help bro my bad.

Hot August Night is not that far away...

I usually go up Saturday....meet up with Brand Young and roam the streets....

last year kind of sucked during the day though...most of the cars were 84 Caprices on 26's....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

C.K.
Member # 7798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.K.  Ford pictures for C.K.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kaoticmk2:
quote:
Originally posted by C.K.:
quote:

What???? Did you just say that?????????
CK you sould ya that my place residence that fits you a little better. Just trying to help.

Ahaha I know coming from a white guy driving a white car. It's called sarcasm [worship] More pictures people!!!!

--------------------
04 Ox White Cobra
2.93 Pulley
Tune
K&N

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like it was a pretty successful cruise! I'm bummed that I ended up missin' out [Frown] . We'll set up another pretty soon [patriot] .

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
stang up fam! i hear theres a pic of a bad as maro on your page??? [Wink]

Is this Reid with the old school Maro? If so, thanks for loaning me the power steering fluid bro I appreciate it [Big Grin] ..I ended up going to Kragens and picking up some hi-temp silicone gasket maker, some shop towels, brake cleaner and electric tape and ghetto rigged a patch for my rack and pinion and I made it all the way home. I only had to fill it once and when i got home it hardly leaked any of it out, I should leave it like that [Big Grin] ..Let me know and I'll shoot your fluid back to you.
Ya its Reid! I'm glad it worked for ya! i had to get mine towed home [Frown] haha has soon as we left the mall there my governor in my trans went out!! but i fixed it as soon as i got home so I'm back on the road!

your welcome for the ps fluid! always down to help out.

Damn man that sucks. You go from helping me out then you brake down, ain't that a bitch. I hope you had tow coverage or something 'cause that bill would suck!! Well its always good when you help out Alumni [Wink]
Eagles baby! haha ya i have 100 miles of towing free, it was 99.9 miles to my driveway!!! haha how perfect!
What company do you go through that gives you that 100 mile towing. I'm looking to buy some kind of plan like that. How much does it cost monthly?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like Mustangs were the minority?

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

kaoticmk2
¯
Member # 5186

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaoticmk2  Ford pictures for kaoticmk2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Foxbodys were but mustangs and chevys were even.
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fox bodies aren't considered mustangs anymore? In that case we should break it down alittle more. Honestly I think there were a few more GM's then Fords. But none the less it doesn't matter and it was good times.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How bout a FOXBODY only cruise? Less cars and more managable?

[Confused]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GreyLX:
How bout a FOXBODY only cruise? Less cars and more managable?

[Confused]

I'M DOWN FOR THAT! THATS HOW I ROLL!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres some of the pics my gf and i got. i tried to get a little of everything, i was in the yellow '03 cobra. and oh C.K. nice white cobra, my fav color... i love your exhaust setup also, i have the same setup and i've had it on both '03 cobras lol. i assume u like the way it sounds also? and oh it was nice meeting all of you, very cool people... love your terminator roy, just wait 'til u slap a pulley/tune on her.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra 1/4: 11.90 @ 117.22

Posts: 140 | From: Santa Rosa, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

-
 -
 -

--------------------

sicmaro
¯
Member # 2323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicmaro  Ford pictures for sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
What company do you go through that gives you that 100 mile towing. I'm looking to buy some kind of plan like that. How much does it cost monthly? [/QB]

Its AAA. you get 3 100 mile tows like 10 gallons of gas free for $75 a year. i believe its the "plus" option.
Posts: 50 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pictures. So how many of you are making it out to the car show next saturday www.cafords.com/carshow ???

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
C.K.
Member # 7798

Thanks for the compliments...yes i do like the exhaust. Works quite well.

--------------------
04 Ox White Cobra
2.93 Pulley
Tune
K&N

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
Great pictures. So how many of you are making it out to the car show next saturday www.cafords.com/carshow ???

I'll be there. [patriot]

[ July 31, 2007, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry about taking so long to get my pics uploaded....

[ August 01, 2007, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: caliboy08 ]

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by caliboy08:
sorry about taking so long to get my pics uploaded....

im gonna link my photobucket account.. go there and put it in slideshow view..

HMB Cruise Pics

Nice pics Mike!!!

-

-

-

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ August 01, 2007, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: caliboy08 ]

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com