Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2nd Bay Area Cruise....by RixSikCobra and jordan0806 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 2nd Bay Area Cruise....by RixSikCobra and jordan0806
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50 5500:
I will be there

SACPOWER
1 - Strap (95 Cobra)
2 - NTIMID8 (07 TaeBo)
3 - Starsky (17 seconds of Fury)--maybe
4 - Jessie (99 fish-eyed stocker)
5 - MJM7 (04 Cobra Vert)
6 - 1MEAN6.0 (06 GTO)
7 - GTE (riding passenger)
8 - Sicmaro (72 Ls1 road-side mullet machine)
9 - Rustang ---maybe
10 - Cobra R (something)

SacFbodyz
1 - frequency101
2 - Xx01CamaroZ28xX
3 - minesfaster
4 - camcam02

CAfords
1 - RixSikCobra (03 Cobra)
2 - StangupFam
3 - inferno03 ????
4 - 91Trunkster
5 - LS1Eater
6 - PittburgStangOwner
7 - Maeco
8 - pedro + 3???
9 - nifty50 5500

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i along with 10 other cars have been looking to attend another cruise since we attended the last gallop around the bay and the last HMB cruise. but were also concered about driving over 1 hr to benica to just turn back around toward were we cam from (me plus 10 other cars are comming from the 650) it be helpfull to have a meeting place closer, maybe hayward area?? then we might be more motivated and less tired to continue to santa cruz...... just a thought for me and the southbay people
Fox Lightning
¯
Member # 7658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fox Lightning  Ford pictures for Fox Lightning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] bummer i'll be going to NHRA at Infineon on the 29th, oh well cya guys next criuse.

--------------------
K7 Gsxr 750 (stock) 10.89 @ 137
68 Coupe N/A (stock) 302 t5 9" 12.2 ON 315-18" DR's (under construction)

Raider A's Warriors

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
i along with 10 other cars have been looking to attend another cruise since we attended the last gallop around the bay and the last HMB cruise. but were also concered about driving over 1 hr to benica to just turn back around toward were we cam from (me plus 10 other cars are comming from the 650) it be helpfull to have a meeting place closer, maybe hayward area?? then we might be more motivated and less tired to continue to santa cruz...... just a thought for me and the southbay people

I agree with you but I'd really like to prevent TOO many stops along the way...

there will be a nice group from Sac riding up and it takes us and hour JUST to get to Benicia...then we have a 2 hour drive from HMB to get back....

If you just go to HMB it might not be like a cruise at all....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, check it out.

We'll have ONE(1) stop only after Benicia in Pleasanton. As Jordan said, we can't have a busload of stops. I'm thinkin' in the Stoneridge Mall Lot. It's centrally located for all bay Stangs, right off of the freeway(Stoneridge Dr) at the 580/680 interchange, so we'll have easy access back to the freeways. It's right on the way, also. We used this lot for a meeting place for the Gallop and it seemed to work well. So, unless anyone has any major objections to this, let's confirm it and make it happen...we're down to like 2.5 weeks...we can't be unclear at this point. [patriot]

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
Ok, check it out.

We'll have ONE(1) stop only after Benicia in Pleasanton. As Jordan said, we can't have a busload of stops. I'm thinkin' in the Stoneridge Mall Lot. It's centrally located for all bay Stangs, right off of the freeway(Stoneridge Dr) at the 580/680 interchange, so we'll have easy access back to the freeways. It's right on the way, also. We used this lot for a meeting place for the Gallop and it seemed to work well. So, unless anyone has any major objections to this, let's confirm it and make it happen...we're down to like 2.5 weeks...we can't be unclear at this point. [patriot]

Rick

That sounds good if you guys want to do that....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Ok, check it out.

Rick

That sounds good if you guys want to do that....
Done. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I'm not working, then I'll try and make it since I missed the last one! [patriot]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah iam down with stonridge.whats the approximate time in stonridge?

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

We will meet in the Stoneridge Mall lot on the side facing the freeway(680)...across the street from the Fire Station...can't miss it.

Let's meet at 12:30 pm. That'll give us enough time to meet up/stragglers before the procession arrives [patriot]

[ July 11, 2007, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
We will meet in the Stoneridge Mall lot on the side facing the freeway(680)...across the street from the Fire Station...can't miss it.

Let's meet at 12:30 pm. That'll give us enough time to meet up/stragglers before the procession arrives [patriot]

sounds good count me and at least 8 other cars [patriot]
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

*****UPDATE********

So all of the Stangs that are not meeting up in Sacramento or Benicia, we will be meeting in the Macy's parking lot at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton @ 12:30pm. This lot faces the freeway(680). Do not be late, this is a long trip for some and we don't wanna hold up the cruise [patriot]

From SJ, head North on 680, exit Stoneridge Dr, go left at the light, back over the overpass, make a right at the first light, pass the Fire Station, make a left at the next light and into the lot right there....easy [Big Grin]

Anyone needing more info regarding this meeting spot can pm me. [burnout]

rick

[ July 13, 2007, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

PWORLDSTANG
¯
Member # 7779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWORLDSTANG  Ford pictures for PWORLDSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wud up Rick! [Cool]

I finally joined.. lol. But now It's looking like I won't be able to make this one.

I'll be installing my ported blower this weekend and I don't think I'll be able to get it tuned in time for the cruise. I'll know for sure If I'll be able to make it or not next week.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:

sounds good count me and at least 8 other cars [patriot]
1 - Strap (95 Cobra)
2 - NTIMID8 (07 TaeBo)
3 - Starsky (17 seconds of Fury)--maybe
4 - Jessie (99 fish-eyed stocker)
5 - MJM7 (04 Cobra Vert)
6 - 1MEAN6.0 (06 GTO)
7 - GTE (riding passenger)
8 - Sicmaro (72 Ls1 road-side mullet machine)
9 - Rustang ---maybe
10 - Cobra R (something)

SacFbodyz
1 - frequency101
2 - Xx01CamaroZ28xX
3 - minesfaster
4 - camcam02

CAfords
2 - StangupFam
3 - inferno03 ????
4 - 91Trunkster
5 - LS1Eater
6 - PittburgStangOwner
7 - Maeco
8 - pedro + 3???
9 - nifty50 5500
10 - fastertoys + 8

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I won't be able to attend, I didn't realize this was on a Sunday, I have to work and also have my house vacated for the new tenants by the 1st of August, sorry fellas, maybe next time.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to gallop and it was great but I missed the last cruse but I will be there for this one for shure 90 lx hatch

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by JZTRK:
I went to gallop and it was great but I missed the last cruse but I will be there for this one for shure 90 lx hatch

SACPOWER
1 - Strap (95 Cobra)
2 - NTIMID8 (07 TaeBo)
3 - Jessie (99 fish-eyed stocker)
4 - MJM7 (04 Cobra Vert)
5 - 1MEAN6.0 (06 GTO)
6 - GTE (riding passenger)
7 - Sicmaro (72 Ls1 road-side mullet machine)
8 - Rustang ---maybe
9 - WS6Mitch
10 - CK (04 Cobra)

SacFbodyz
1 - frequency101
2 - Xx01CamaroZ28xX
3 - camscam02 ---maybe
4 - minesfaster
5 - 99demon

CAfords
2 - StangupFam
3 - inferno03 ????
4 - LS1Eater
5 - PittburgStangOwner
6 - pedro + 3?
7 - maeco
8 - Nifty50 5500
9 - fastertoys + 8
10 - jztrk

[ July 16, 2007, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so where is the actual cruise meeting up? stoneridge?

--------------------
2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra 1/4: 11.90 @ 117.22

Posts: 140 | From: Santa Rosa, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Wings65288:
so where is the actual cruise meeting up? stoneridge?

It's starting up in Sac. The last stop before actually headin' to HMB is at Stoneridge Mall in Pleas.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There may be a cummins sighting!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where are you ladies meeting at in Half Moon Bay? I have some long time friends there so I know the town pretty well. I think I've eaten at most of the restaurants.

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
There may be a cummins sighting!!!!

that would actually be cool...please bring the fast car though...we wouldn't want all these other cars showing up your solara....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

My Solara is JDM MAD TYTE, YO!!! Where are you foos meeting at in Half Moon Bay? Are you foos eating there?

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
My Solara is JDM MAD TYTE, YO!!! Where are you foos meeting at in Half Moon Bay? Are you foos eating there?

not sure where in Half Moon Bay...I'm not familiar with the area....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I know that area like the back of my palm. If you foos are eating there I could make some restaurant suggestions.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com