Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2nd Bay Area Cruise....by RixSikCobra and jordan0806 (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 2nd Bay Area Cruise....by RixSikCobra and jordan0806
Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah that was a fun cruise... next time it should be better cause that CHP kinda ruined things for us... oh well thanks for the good times and whoever loaned me that dollar for the bridge toll i owe you big time, i never got a name but you drove a white SS and your friend had a red z28, thanks again bro i appreciate that much. i'll get you back someday. very nice car btw, sounds awesome.
Posts: 140 | From: Santa Rosa, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was in the Red Z28. The name is Jessie. His name was Chris and his friends name was Summer. We had alot of fun and was glad to be able to help out if needed. Thanks for cruise Strap. Had a good time.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
I was in the Red Z28. The name is Jessie. His name was Chris and his friends name was Summer. We had alot of fun and was glad to be able to help out if needed. Thanks for cruise Strap. Had a good time.

BTW Jessie...those chrome rims on your car looked SICK...DO NOT Change to the vlack ZO's....chrome and that color red get it home....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've got almost 100 pics... im uploading to photobucket right now.. oh yeah. thanks for planning the trip strap! i had fun.. i was rollin in jessies z28..

[ July 30, 2007, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: caliboy08 ]

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:

BTW Jessie...those chrome rims on your car looked SICK...DO NOT Change to the vlack ZO's....chrome and that color red get it home....
Thanks Strap. I decided to keep um acouple days ago. Time to get the car lowered and tinted.

--------------------

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hurry up with the PICS already!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

C.K.
Member # 7798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.K.  Ford pictures for C.K.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
thanks to one of the stangupfam with the traffic control(2 tone silver black vert).
I too had fun,up to the point my alternator went out right by skyline,sucks.i wish I would have made the whole ride.but hey next time.

who was that 03/04 white cobra?that thing was sick.

That was me. I own the white 04. Thanks for the compliments! I had a lot of fun guys. And for the record I've owned the car for about a month. Freaking LOVE that thing. [Big Grin]

[ July 30, 2007, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: C.K. ]

--------------------
04 Ox White Cobra
2.93 Pulley
Tune
K&N
UPR O/R X and Magnaflow Catback
Subframes/IRS Brace/Caster Camber Plates
451.63rwhp/454.47rwtq SAE

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im diggin the white cobra CK, & Jessie its about time u lowered that thing. That blue C5 with the black Asanti wheels was hot too!!!

Wish I couldve made it on the last leg of the cruise. It was a pretty boring ride on the way home solo!!!! [Mad]

[ July 30, 2007, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

C.K.
Member # 7798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.K.  Ford pictures for C.K.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Im diggin the white cobra CK, & Jessie its about time u lowered that thing. That blue C5 with the black Asanti wheels was hot too!!!

Wish I couldve made it on the last leg of the cruise. It was a pretty boring ride on the way home solo!!!! [Mad]

Ya that sucks man. We should be more organized next time and maybe give out some phone numbers so people can at least call if they get lost.

--------------------
04 Ox White Cobra
2.93 Pulley
Tune
K&N
UPR O/R X and Magnaflow Catback
Subframes/IRS Brace/Caster Camber Plates
451.63rwhp/454.47rwtq SAE

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
were you near sunrise and 50 today ck.if so i saw you
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 30, 2007, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: STANGUP ]

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

STANGUP
¯
Member # 7666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGUP  Ford pictures for STANGUP  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by STANGUP_FAM:
Cruise was fun interesting. A little disappointed that "Stang Up Fam", a few other mustangs and a camero was left at the gas station with no notification. Other than that, the ride out was cool. We navigated our way to Half Moon Bay and hung there for a little bit, then turned the search into our own cruise since we were 13 deep ourselves. Thanks for posting the ride out and can't wait for the next one.

I still gotta ask you guys though...

What's up with the Swerving back and forth on the highway?????

lol the team was getting bored and sleepy, not all of us had a passenger so we decided to have a little fun and wake people up! a little attention catching swerving never hurt anyone and the minivan that joined in had a blast also!

also it looks pretty cool when you get enough cars to join the line. shouts out to the black ws6 and the minivan that joined in.

--------------------
STANG UP FAM CAR CLUB

http://www.myspace.com/FIAO84

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I could have done without the hyphy movement... But thats just me.

--------------------

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Hyphy Movement is like Rock n Roll.

Visit Stang Up Fam's home page. http://www.myspace.com/stangupfam

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
sicmaro
¯
Member # 2323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicmaro  Ford pictures for sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stang up fam! i hear theres a pic of a bad as maro on your page??? [Wink]

[ July 30, 2007, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: sicmaro ]

Posts: 50 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sicmaro:

Is this Reid with the old school Maro? If so, thanks for loaning me the power steering fluid bro I appreciate it [Big Grin] ..I ended up going to Kragens and picking up some hi-temp silicone gasket maker, some shop towels, brake cleaner and electric tape and ghetto rigged a patch for my rack and pinion and I made it all the way home. I only had to fill it once and when i got home it hardly leaked any of it out, I should leave it like that [Big Grin] ..Let me know and I'll shoot your fluid back to you.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

Is this Reid with the old school Maro? If so, thanks for loaning me the power steering fluid bro I appreciate it [Big Grin] ..I ended up going to Kragens and picking up some hi-temp silicone gasket maker, some shop towels, brake cleaner and electric tape and ghetto rigged a patch for my rack and pinion and I made it all the way home. I only had to fill it once and when i got home it hardly leaked any of it out, I should leave it like that [Big Grin] ..Let me know and I'll shoot your fluid back to you.
matt...I wish you guys could have made it longer...

we had a bad ass ride after the mall....

I'll catch you and your bro on the next run...

we might do a tahoe cruise with the vette forum soon...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

sicmaro
¯
Member # 2323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicmaro  Ford pictures for sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Ya its Reid! I'm glad it worked for ya! i had to get mine towed home [Frown] haha has soon as we left the mall there my governor in my trans went out!! but i fixed it as soon as i got home so I'm back on the road!

your welcome for the ps fluid! always down to help out.

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey wussup fellas that cruise was pretty tight! never went on anything like that!! we should do another one before the summer ends...i was the one with that white 07 gt. didn't get to go all the way for the ride had problems with my bros 93 cobra. so let me know if there's going to be another cruise soon.
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ya its Reid! I'm glad it worked for ya! i had to get mine towed home [Frown] haha has soon as we left the mall there my governor in my trans went out!! but i fixed it as soon as i got home so I'm back on the road!

Damn man that sucks. You go from helping me out then you brake down, ain't that a bitch. I hope you had tow coverage or something 'cause that bill would suck!! Well its always good when you help out Alumni [Wink]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
sicmaro
¯
Member # 2323

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn man that sucks. You go from helping me out then you brake down, ain't that a bitch. I hope you had tow coverage or something 'cause that bill would suck!! Well its always good when you help out Alumni [Wink]
Eagles baby! haha ya i have 100 miles of towing free, it was 99.9 miles to my driveway!!! haha how perfect!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com