Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007 (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Gallop Around the Bay III, May 12th, 2007
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
what time and where are the sac guys meeting in the morning?

Apparently some cats are meeting up @ some Kmart in town but Im not sure. If I dont hear from any of the other sac guys on here soon I guess we can make up our own spot to meet up. I live near downtown, how bout u? I plan on leaving @ 7:30 to 7:45 @ the latest because it takes about 2 hours give or take to get to Fremont.

[ May 01, 2007, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why dont the SACRAMENTO people meet at the new IKEA in west sac. Theres a huge parking lot and the 80 west freeway entrance is right there, also there is Shell and Mcdonals to gas up and eat if you need to. Let me know what you guys think about that meet spot?..............

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
Why dont the SACRAMENTO people meet at the new IKEA in west sac. Theres a huge parking lot and the 80 west freeway entrance is right there, also there is Shell and Mcdonals to gas up and eat if you need to. Let me know what you guys think about that meet spot?..............

That would be a great spot because its on the way out of town so those of us who dont live in eastern Sac dont have to drive out of the way to meet up. Plus everyone from Sac is gonna pass by it anyway.

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pefect spot.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone should start a new thread about the Sacramento meeting spot for the cruise down to the Gallop

[ May 01, 2007, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: 05 FSTBK ]

Tungsten06
Member # 7631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tungsten06  Ford pictures for Tungsten06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is a GT40 welcome?
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Tungsten06:
Is a GT40 welcome?

Dunno? I think its only 4 Mustangs. Thats a Badass car though. Do u mean Ford GT or an old school GT40

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stangs only.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
Stangs only.

I PM'd him. Politely.
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so what time is this shin-dig gonna start?

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by The Camaro Z-28 Kid:

Meet & Great from 10-12
cruise out at noon.

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
quote:
Originally posted by The Camaro Z-28 Kid:

Meet & Great from 10-12
cruise out at noon.

thank you.

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

1st post will be updated Sunday night with finalization of addresss, routes & times.
r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there with a couple other guys from other boards.
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by r3dn3ck:
I'm there with a couple other guys from other boards.

"Welcome to the Herd" x 3
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

So do u think there is gonna be a strong police presence trying to dicourage this big of a "Herd"? With this many cars promising to come, we should be taking up a pretty big chunk of the freeway. How is it organized, as far as do we keep the fast lane open so that other cars that arent a part of "the herd" can pass by? Ive never been to anything like this, so Im really lookin 4ward to it. Its gonna be incredible to have 200 mustangs surounding me from every direction!!!

--------------------

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
So do u think there is gonna be a strong police presence trying to dicourage this big of a "Herd"? With this many cars promising to come, we should be taking up a pretty big chunk of the freeway. How is it organized, as far as do we keep the fast lane open so that other cars that arent a part of "the herd" can pass by? Ive never been to anything like this, so Im really lookin 4ward to it. Its gonna be incredible to have 200 mustangs surounding me from every direction!!!

the Dumbarton bridge and the San Mateo bridge we will own. 3-wide. just for the span of the bridges. other times we will take just one lane single file and allow other cars to come on and off the freeway, very politely.

We will go over cruising etiquitee and the pre cruise meeting.

You will never forget this cruise.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:

the Dumbarton bridge and the San Mateo bridge we will own. 3-wide. just for the span of the bridges. other times we will take just one lane single file and allow other cars to come on and off the freeway, very politely.

I see. Im sure I will never 4get this, & I will be there again next year. Whats gonna be our avg. cruising speed, because its not a very long trek? I used to be a delivery driver out there, so Im very familiar with that stretch of roads.

--------------------

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
quote:
quote:

I see. Im sure I will never 4get this, & I will be there again next year. Whats gonna be our avg. cruising speed, because its not a very long trek? I used to be a delivery driver out there, so Im very familiar with that stretch of roads.
The Limit. We have several classics and some just can't exceed it.

Remember we cruise at the top speed of our slowest vehicle. Which is usually right behind me.

pedro
Member # 6117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedro  Ford pictures for pedro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am in wat time does it start u can count with me and my other 5 mustang buddies
Posts: 2 | From: livermore ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by pedro:
i am in wat time does it start u can count with me and my other 5 mustang buddies

Welcome to the Herd, Pedro.

Meet and greet from 10-12 and cruise out at noon.

Log back in after Sunday night and check out the first post again for more definite information

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SWEET I AM NEW TO THIS FOURM BUT I WILL BE THERE 1990 FORD MUSTANG LX HATCH 5.0 AS STOCK AS THAY COME [dance]

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:
Originally posted by JZTRK:
SWEET I AM NEW TO THIS FOURM BUT I WILL BE THERE 1990 FORD MUSTANG LX HATCH 5.0 AS STOCK AS THAY COME [dance]

Welcome to the Herd!

I'll post up updated info on the first post tommorrow night. Stay turned.

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

First post has been updated with finalized information.

See you on Saturday.

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not that i have anything to do with this, but I noticed you were meeting in Newark. It looks to be a big event-do you think you will have issues with that cop named rosetti? From what i heard he would be a big PIA to you guys. Maybe Union city landing would be a better spot for all of you. Thee seems to be a fair sized parking lot across the street from in and out burger.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com